Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys, yes, it was #elsagate!! I’m going to investigate further...🧐

The video below has nothing to do with “ElsaGate” but is about how the rush for a covid vaccine, is raising red flags within the scientific community due to a “dirty secret” that big pharma wants to keep hidden. This video is currently trending on Bitchute, and is well worth a look.

Apologies- it’s the video above not below!! 🤦‍♀️

Ok, I’ve found a short to the point video all about
#ElsaGate..https://www.bitchute.com/video/epiDaQ1iEI1Q/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Isaac Kappy was murdered shortly after the video where he exposed Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg and others of child abuse, he said that Kurt Cobain was killed over what he found out, and that Kanye West and Dave Chapelle knew what was going on, and that Kanye was also going to “Expose” people and then was bundled off to a psychiatric hospital, and since then he’s been “discredited” so therefore people won’t believe him. He also mentioned Jimmy Saville, and the former head of the BBC, who was himself involved, but then managed to get a job as the editor of the New York Times. Operation Mockingbird was referenced, as was MK Ultra, and the high priestess herself - Marina Abrovomic, who I have posted about several times on here. Another interesting thing that he mentioned was YouTube are promoting videos that are aimed at young children, and these videos are designed to alter the way that young children process information. I know there was a hashtag #Elsa - something, that was banned on twitter, and Facebook and YouTube. And, sadly, this poor guy was murdered a few days after posting this, but “they” said it was “suicide”...🙄
Tom Hanks did one of his weird Instagram posts after Kappy “killed himself” saying something about roadkill. Creepy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tom Hanks did one of his weird Instagram posts after Kappy “killed himself” saying something about roadkill. Creepy
As celebrities rarely do their own social media, I find it a curious thing that we think we're getting insights to their lives, but just as staged managed as everything else about them.

Reactions: 6
What are people’s thoughts on all these fires/explosions all over the place. Just coincidences or more?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Didn’t anyone watch the original version of this, Utopia on channel 4?

It was cancelled after two series, I believe because it was too close to the truth, of how easy it is for the general public to be manipulated by the government.

Don’t want to post too much about it because spoilers but it’s basically about population control.

Would highly recommend people to seek out the original, I’ve watched it about 4 or 5 times because it’s so fascinating.

ETA: I don’t think it’s about available on all4 or any streaming services for free, I’ve got it on DVD which you can probably pick up on amazon or eBay.

I’m seeing more and more benefit to having things on physical media lately with the retrospective editing and airbrushing if not outright deletion of things online these days!!
Ooo thank you for this. I'll try to watch it when I can. Just a thought though the first guy in yellow's T shirt looks like the extinction rebellion logo + with the words enough too.

Netflix also produced the movie what about monday a while back- it was actually pretty good but due to growing population concerns they introduced the child allocation beuro.

There's a video about weather manipulation floating about.

Personally I think the fires are deliberately started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What are people’s thoughts on all these fires/explosions all over the place. Just coincidences or more?!
IMO These fires/explosions that have happened recently (and they really are all over the globe) are mainly the result of DEW testing. Direct Energy Weapons were used in the Beirut explosions, and also in a recent fire that burnt a shopping mall in Guangdong province China, not to mention the California wildfires that have returned once again!!
With DEW’s, there is usually a brilliant white light that comes just before the blast, and many eyewitness accounts had reported seeing this prior to the explosions. It’s also worth noting that in California, strange lights were also seen before the fires started. California is also home to 32 Millitary bases, including, the Edwards Airforce Base, which is home to the most extensive aircraft testing, in the US military. The bases that are capable of launching DEW, are the Vandenberg AFB in Lompol, CA. It used to be called Camp Cooke, and is under the jurisdiction of the 30th Space Wing, and Airforce Space Command . Vandenberg is also responsible for Space and Missile testing by the Department of Defense, with a mission to test DEW and to place satellites in polar orbit. Also, on the 7th May, a US Navy warship successfully test launched a DEW.
There seem to be many fires ( and explosions) recently. My money is on DEW’s, and I also believe they were involved in the Californian Wolsey fire. All the signs are there, houses on one side of a road not touched - but the houses on the other side absolutely razed to the ground, trees burning from the inside out, cars literally melted etc...All the work IMO of Directed Energy Weapons...

I’ve linked a few videos about the random fires and also included a theory that the Beirut Explosions were from a Directed Energy Weapon. Another reason why I believe this (apart from the eyewitness accounts of a blinding white light before it happened). Is the fact that not one member of the government or any high ranking official were hurt...

Last edited:
  • Heart
IMO These fires/explosions that have happened recently (and they really are all over the globe) are mainly the result of DEW testing. Direct Energy Weapons were used in the Beirut explosions, and also in a recent fire that burnt a shopping mall in Guangdong province China, not to mention the California wildfires that have returned once again!!
With DEW’s, there is usually a brilliant white light that comes just before the blast, and many eyewitness accounts had reported seeing this prior to the explosions. It’s also worth noting that in California, strange lights were also seen before the fires started. California is also home to 32 Millitary bases, including, the Edwards Airforce Base, which is home to the most extensive aircraft testing, in the US military. The bases that are capable of launching DEW, are the Vandenberg AFB in Lompol, CA. It used to be called Camp Cooke, and is under the jurisdiction of the 30th Space Wing, and Airforce Space Command . Vandenberg is also responsible for Space and Missile testing by the Department of Defense, with a mission to test DEW and to place satellites in polar orbit. Also, on the 7th May, a US Navy warship successfully test launched a DEW.
There seem to be many fires ( and explosions) recently. My money is on DEW’s, and I also believe they were involved in the Californian Wolsey fire. All the signs are there, houses on one side of a road not touched - but the houses on the other side absolutely razed to the ground, trees burning from the inside out, cars literally melted etc...All the work IMO of Directed Energy Weapons...

I’ve linked a few videos about the random fires and also included a theory that the Beirut Explosions were from a Directed Energy Weapon. Another reason why I believe this (apart from the eyewitness accounts of a blinding white light before it happened). Is the fact that not one member of the government or any high ranking official were hurt...
Thank you I shall look into this. You are such a asset here, keep up the good work👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you I shall look into this. You are such a asset here, keep up the good work👍🏻
Aww, thanks!! But I will say that the posters on this thread (including you) are all brilliant, and I absolutely love everyone’s posts!! If it wasn’t for you guys it would be pretty boring here!! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i agree theres a lot of effort goes into it, i dont post much as poorly, but very good to read and watch the videos, i know joan is poorly herself x

• Heart
Reactions: 1

New video from Spiro that dropped this morning..

This video references the Rockerfella’s “Lockstep” document from 2010 that is being implemented today, and also the recent Australian scandal where Prime Minister Scott Morrison said that a covid vaccine would be “mandatory” for ALL citizens...😱

ETA - Thankfully, the Australian PM, Scott Morrison, has “backtracked” re: mandatory covid vaccinations. But, the fact that he was considering it in the first place is really concerning. I’ve heard that Australia is being used as a test country to see how mandatory vaccinations would be implemented...

Last edited:
  • Wow
But will Australia make covid vaccinations mandatory for people entering the country??
Guess I won’t be going there on holiday then...😉

Oh no, reading here about Tom Hanks makes me sad. I thought he was one of the good guys :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh no, reading here about Tom Hanks makes me sad. I thought he was one of the good guys :(
I know, I always thought he was a good guy, looks like we were all wrong though...

This video is part 2 of the Hollywood Elite scandal, and has new information about Tom Hanks involvement...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This video is the original Hollywood Abuse Scandal.
I’ve already uploaded part 2, but for context, here is part one..

fullscreen

fullscreen

The video above, explains the whole PizzaGate/Hollywood/Political abuse scandals and the subsequent cover-ups that followed.

Last edited:
i agree theres a lot of effort goes into it, i dont post much as poorly, but very good to read and watch the videos, i know joan is poorly herself x
I’m sorry to hear you’re poorly Emma..🙁. I hope you feel better soon xx

Did anyone watch the Spiro video?
Jeez...This covid vaccine is pretty scary stuff. Spiro is saying that in Australia (and in parts of the US) that your children could be removed if you don’t get the vaccine, or that “No Jab - No Job” !! Not only that, but you may loose any state benefits you claim unless you get the vaccine, or you could even be jailed, and once in jail, you may get the vaccine whether you like it or not!! When he read out the “Lockstep” article from the Rockerfella’s 2010 booklet, I literally felt my blood run cold, because it sounds exactly like what is happening to us now, and this was written 10 years ago!!!
This isn’t about a virus, it’s about control, and make no mistake, this has been planned for years...😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This whole plandemic has done nothing but divide us all (from all over the world), and from chaos comes order 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This video is the original Hollywood Abuse Scandal.
I’ve already uploaded part 2, but for context, here is part one..

fullscreen

fullscreen

The video above, explains the whole PizzaGate/Hollywood/Political abuse scandals and the subsequent cover-ups that followed.
Disturbing and very uncomfortable viewing. However, it’s better than staying ignorant.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
There is often talk about The Simpsons predicting things. However, The Twilight Zone in its different incarnations has had some interesting episodes. If into The Matrix type theories, two from the 80s revival worth watching: A Matter of Minutes (would love to read the short story its based on) and Dreams for Sale. Has anyone seen Dark City (similar to the first Matrix film)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.