Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this video interesting. Thought I would share. I have caught up with a fair few of the videos posted on here and just wanted to thank everyone for sharing what they are finding. I like being Exposed to new information.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen this?

It’s called The Murder of Princess Diana, found it on Bitchute.
Oh I’ve always thought she was done away with. The comment she made above for one, she had a Muslim boyfriend, she had humilated the royals in their opinion. It’s no coincidence that it happened in another country either. I did read somewhere that the original plan was for her to be murdered using a land mine during one of her walks amongst the mines. I possibly read that in here.

• Heart
But all the tests are saying antibodies don't last ,there was someone on the covid thread a couple of days ago had it twice within a few months they're taking part in the antibody plasma trials so they had the tests done to prove it ..
I noticed this myself; I’m part of a twin antibody trial and been watching the twitter feed for updates (I’ve done my test but not heard the result yet) anyway this is what one girl who’d had her results back said:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I noticed this myself; I’m part of a twin antibody trial and been watching the twitter feed for updates (I’ve done my test but not heard the result yet) anyway this is what one girl who’d had her results back said:
A lot of NHS workers have had them and they think they're not accurate ,there's a thread on here some of them have commented on it ..Has anyone had to get tested for covid ..you might find it helpful..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Have you seen this?

Ok so I’m glad I saw this post before commenting but my favourite conspiracy theory is that Diana was murdered. I’m 50/50 on it because I don’t believe the Royals would have her killed but saying that she did piss some people off. I don’t think we will ever know the whole truth about Diana’s death

Also, and I’m sure someone else’s has already posted this but I’m too lazy to read 32 pages but I’m more convinced JFK was an organised hit rather than a lone crazy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you seen this?

No but i will do now (catching up after a holiday and lots to go through!( 😂

A lot of NHS workers have had them and they think they're not accurate ,there's a thread on here some of them have commented on it ..Has anyone had to get tested for covid ..you might find it helpful..
Thanks I’ll have a nose at that, could be quite an eye opening read!

• Heart
Wow, it’s been some time since I saw this film, but it certainly makes some interesting points!!
It’s said that the white Fiat belonged to a photographer called James Anderton, who had “close ties” to MI5/MI6. He lied to the police when questioned of his whereabouts on the night Diana died, he said he was on holiday, but later he admitted that he had been in the Alma tunnel when Diana died. And strangely, he was found dead in a burnt out car in a shooting field owned by the military near Montpelier in France, and although it was said he committed suicide, the policeman who found him said there were 2 bullet holes in his skull, and the burnt out car was locked from the outside, although no keys were found on the dead man...
And why were the American NSA spying on Diana?
Diana’s friend said on one occasion, that Diana had received a threatening phone call from Sir Nicholas Soames, this was apparently to do with her campaigning about land mines, and Soames said to Diana “Stay out of things you don’t understand” and that “Accidents can happen, and people have died for less”. Was her death connected to her involvement with the land mines charity? As 3 weeks after her death there was some kind of “Arms” conference in Oslo, that had something to do with land mines?
It’s also interesting how the media blamed the driver, Henri Paul, as being an alcoholic, and “drunk as a pig” on the night, but 2 days prior to the crash, Henri Paul took a medical test in order to renew his pilots license, and he passed!! On the night, Henri had only consumed 2 small glasses of Ricard, and the CCTV from the ritz showed him looking sober and not the drunk the media reported. And why were the CCTV cameras at the entrance to the Alma tunnel turned off on the night of the “accident”? These cameras were always on 24 hrs a day!!
After watching this, I was left with no doubt that Diana and Dodi (and Henri Paul) were murdered.

And the film made some interesting allegations about Prince Phillip..,(Allegedly, he was said to have had many sexual conquests). Including, Princess Margaret and Princess Alexandra!! And this was said by a former acquaintance, Noel Botham. 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just been on the Covid thread too and a couple of posters have said their children's schools won't be doing assemblies and have cancelled all Christmas performances and concerts. It got me thinking about the theory of the cabal's intentions to remove any trace of Christianity from society. Is this another side effect of the virus that will become another 'new normal'??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All performances and concerts have been cancelled. Why would you focus on nativities? I could understand if they were being singled out but that's clearly not the case.

My Hamilton tickets were cancelled for the foreseeable, i wonder if it's all part of the cabal's plan to ban hip hop based musicals.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been on the Covid thread too and a couple of posters have said their children's schools won't be doing assemblies and have cancelled all Christmas performances and concerts. It got me thinking about the theory of the cabal's intentions to remove any trace of Christianity from society. Is this another side effect of the virus that will become another 'new normal'??
Absolutely!! I think we are slowly being introduced to our “new normal” like wearing face masks and being encouraged to spy on and report our neighbours for “breaking the rules”. We are being told that working from home is a good thing, so as a society we are loosing our connections with our friends and families, and are encouraged to use Zoom or Skype (so they can spy on our social media even more). And the last one to go will be religion...(All the better for project blue beam and the fake messiah to “save us”)...👽
ETA: Isn’t “Zoom” owned by a Chinese Company?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
yes @Spinidge i know what you mean it’s about looking at the bigger picture? Might be wrong but then what’s the harm in having an open mind?

• Heart
yes @Spinidge i know what you mean it’s about looking at the bigger picture? Might be wrong but then what’s the harm in having an open mind?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an open mind, question everything, and do your own research..And, can I just say, that I’m loving your posts on here!! ❤

• Heart
I just saw the blood plasma treatment with the antibodies has been put on hold in the US the data is very weak they're saying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wow, it’s been some time since I saw this film, but it certainly makes some interesting points!!
It’s said that the white Fiat belonged to a photographer called James Anderton, who had “close ties” to MI5/MI6. He lied to the police when questioned of his whereabouts on the night Diana died, he said he was on holiday, but later he admitted that he had been in the Alma tunnel when Diana died. And strangely, he was found dead in a burnt out car in a shooting field owned by the military near Montpelier in France, and although it was said he committed suicide, the policeman who found him said there were 2 bullet holes in his skull, and the burnt out car was locked from the outside, although no keys were found on the dead man...
Diana’s friend said on one occasion, that Diana had received a threatening phone call from Sir Nicholas Soames, this was apparently to do with her campaigning about land mines, and Soames said to Diana “Stay out of things you don’t understand” and that “Accidents can happen, and people have died for less”. Was her death connected to her involvement with the land mines charity? As 3 weeks after her death there was some kind of “Arms” conference in Oslo, that had something to do with land mines?
It’s also interesting how the media blamed the driver, Henri Paul, as being an alcoholic, and “drunk as a pig” on the night, but 2 days prior to the crash, Henri Paul took a medical test in order to renew his pilots license, and he passed!! On the night, Henri had only consumed 2 small glasses of Ricard, and the CCTV from the ritz showed him looking sober and not the drunk the media reported. And why were the CCTV cameras at the entrance to the Alma tunnel turned off on the night of the “accident”? These cameras were always on 24 hrs a day!!
After watching this, I was left with no doubt that Diana and Dodi (and Henri Paul) were murdered.

And the film made some interesting allegations about Prince Phillip..,(Allegedly, he was said to have had many sexual conquests). Including, Princess Margaret and Princess Alexandra!! And this was said by a former acquaintance, Noel Botham. 😳
i think she was murdered. nicholas soames used to go around saying diana was a psychotic basket case and needed sectioning because she used to say about C & C seeing each other before it was well known that they were still carrying on. btw i dont think their affair ever ended. i have also wondered why they question harrys parentage but never question tom and laura parker bowles parentage. charles is toms godfather. ppl slag diana off for her affairs but i think she really loved charles and only had affairs because he put it about and she then realised it was never going to change.

• Heart
All performances and concerts have been cancelled. Why would you focus on nativities? I could understand if they were being singled out but that's clearly not the case.
It's unfortunate your hip hop based musical has been cancelled too, but for Christians, Christmas is quite significant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Will watch the film.

Re Prince Phillip, I knew about Princess Alexandra but not about Princess Margaret!

• Wow
i think she was murdered. nicholas soames used to go around saying diana was a psychotic basket case and needed sectioning because she used to say about C & C seeing each other before it was well known that they were still carrying on. btw i dont think their affair ever ended. i have also wondered why they question harrys parentage but never question tom and laura parker bowles parentage. charles is toms godfather. ppl slag diana off for her affairs but i think she really loved charles and only had affairs because he put it about and she then realised it was never going to change.
I didn't know she had a one nighter with JFK jr 🤔 did the curse of the Kennedy's pass to her;)

• Wow

My Hamilton tickets were cancelled for the foreseeable, i wonder if it's all part of the cabal's plan to ban hip hop based musicals.
Maybe it’s because religion is something that the “cabal” are discouraging, as it brings communities together, and priests, rabbis etc are important people to these communities, so if religion is being discouraged, people will eventually look elsewhere for guidance, and that’s what the “cabal” want. People that have no direction, and are frightened for their future are easier to control. If you get rid of religion and the beliefs of some people, then you are in a better position to start to indoctrinate your views on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.