Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esther Rantzen is a wrongā€™un.

New to this thread, but anyone else find that the celebs outed as ponces were ones they didnā€™t like as a kid? Never liked Esther or Savile, Rolf, Fred the Weatherman etc. I always thought Childline was to ease guilt but it being a beacon is way more sinister. I really begrudge paying for the BBC.

Iā€™m stunned by the cognitive dissonance/amnesia when it comes to Chrissy Teigen.
I saw on pretty little things fb page where they congratulated her on her 3rd pregnancy and loads are stopping buying from there now and boohoo and other companys they own so its all coming out x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Esther Rantzen is a wrongā€™un.

New to this thread, but anyone else find that the celebs outed as ponces were ones they didnā€™t like as a kid? Never liked Esther or Savile, Rolf, Fred the Weatherman etc. I always thought Childline was to ease guilt but it being a beacon is way more sinister. I really begrudge paying for the BBC.

Iā€™m stunned by the cognitive dissonance/amnesia when it comes to Chrissy Teigen.
Ester has been posted about myself and a few others in this thread and others.
Has anyone thought most of our tv programmes are thoroughly depressing. Is it so we get programmed into thinking certain things are the "new normal" eg the handmaids tale. There just doesnt seem to be any nice feel-good things made or shown. Give me a good old doris day love story anyday šŸ˜Š
I agree, however think of tv as Tell Lie Vision!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone thought most of our tv programmes are thoroughly depressing. Is it so we get programmed into thinking certain things are the "new normal" eg the handmaids tale. There just doesnt seem to be any nice feel-good things made or shown. Give me a good old doris day love story anyday šŸ˜Š
Spot on! We've given up watching TV and are going through a phase of watching 80's feel good films! (Along with the odd conspiracy video on the internet. šŸ˜‰)

I hope @TheJoanCollinsFanClub is ok. Miss my fellow tin foil hatter!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Spot on! We've given up watching TV and are going through a phase of watching 80's feel good films! (Along with the odd conspiracy video on the internet. šŸ˜‰)

I hope @TheJoanCollinsFanClub is ok. Miss my fellow tin foil hatter!
Where is she šŸ˜” I've been wondering where she went as the last thing she posted she said was upset. Hope she's OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did we ever get a separate thread for PizzaGate, FrazzleDrip, Hollywood Elites etc?

I remember it being mentioned in one of the other threads.. thereā€™s so much going on in one thread I can never keep up with the stuff Iā€™m actually interested in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Did we ever get a separate thread for PizzaGate, FrazzleDrip, Hollywood Elites etc?

I remember it being mentioned in one of the other threads.. thereā€™s so much going on in one thread I can never keep up with the stuff Iā€™m actually interested in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We (the royal we!!) started a Qanon one ...

• Heart
We (the royal we!!) started a Qanon one ...

Ooh I missed this new thread! Following now.

anyone have info on the holocaust deniers? I've only heard it's a thing recently, I never thought there could be any doubt on it. So just can't understand where it comes from.

Reactions: 1
Taken from Tuckered 2.0's Facebook page:

Tom Hanks isn't a child trafficking nonce. We landed on the moon. The earth is spherical. 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Wayfair don't sell kids in wardrobes. COVID-19 isn't the flu. Vaccines don't give you autism. Mandatory face masks won't prevent you using cash. Bill Gates just wants to use his billions for good, and 5G just means faster downloads. That's it.

We are the most privileged generation in history. Yes, that's right, despite all my whinging about the government and rampant inequality we've never had it so good. So why do I bother? Because it's far from perfect and I guess I'm an idealist. No man left behind and all that.

But. We're living longer than ever before, we have more disposable income than ever before. More leisure time. More entertainment. More equality. Maybe even too much bleeping equality. We're amused to death.

Do you know how much the book-inhaling scholars of old would give to be in your shoes? To have the wealth of human knowledge in the palms of their hands, summoned in an instant, without even glancing a bleeping index?

You can research anything. Read scientific peer reviewed studies. Teach yourself psychology, or engineering, or how to play the bleeping bag pipes. You don't even need to read. There's a YouTube channel for that.

OK, look, I know. In my utopia everyone should be spending their downtime bettering themselves, but as well as an idealist I'm also a realist. I know full well that the vast majority of us spunk the days away watching videos about serial killers and sharing hilarious memes, but others wander from the flock. From us sheep.

If I said I hadn't watched the odd conspiracy video I'd be lying through my teeth. They're entertaining to say the least. But, when you feel yourself slowly nodding, eyes widening at the prospect of the previous President ordering $488,000 dollars worth of pepperoni pizza which is supposedly code for children, it's time to have a bleeping word with yourself.

It's time to take a deep breath, and, I can't stress this part enough, stop being a thick bleeping bleep.

Do you understand the logistics of getting hundreds of thousands of medical staff across the globe to share the same lie without one of them slipping up? Think about how bleeping stupid that sounds when our own government can't even come up with a working bleeping A-Level algorithm.

How much credit do you attribute to these "shadowy figures" controlling our lives?

I'm not going to sit here dunbunking reams of bullshit, because frankly, I can't be fucked and you're too far down the rabbit hole anyway. Suffice to say paedophilia isn't considered a disability in Greece, and Tom Hanks didn't seek Greek citizenship. It was given it by the Greek Prime Minister for his work highlighting their wildfire plight. A quick Google will give you that information. For free.

Bill Gates doesn't want to track you through an injection. If he really did he'd just use the GPS enabled smart phone you watched the bleeping conspiracy video on you dumb bleep.

We constantly whinge about billionaires hoarding cash, but when one actually seeks to improve the world we accuse him of bleeping genocide!

Just stop it. Read all the news papers but believe none. Watch all the videos if you really must but bleeping challenge them. Think for duck's sake, and think critically.

Conspiracy theorists think the rest of us are the sheep, but in actual fact it's their dangerous rhetoric that's dumbing down society.

There is no secret, elitist cabal. The people in charge are the people you see, and you know what they love? Easily malleable, uneducated simpletons questionining everything but them, and there's bleeping millions of us. They've never had it so good either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Taken from Tuckered 2.0's Facebook page:

Tom Hanks isn't a child trafficking ponce. We landed on the moon. The earth is spherical. 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Wayfair don't sell kids in wardrobes. COVID-19 isn't the flu. Vaccines don't give you autism. Mandatory face masks won't prevent you using cash. Bill Gates just wants to use his billions for good, and 5G just means faster downloads. That's it.

We are the most privileged generation in history. Yes, that's right, despite all my whinging about the government and rampant inequality we've never had it so good. So why do I bother? Because it's far from perfect and I guess I'm an idealist. No man left behind and all that.

But. We're living longer than ever before, we have more disposable income than ever before. More leisure time. More entertainment. More equality. Maybe even too much bleeping equality. We're amused to death.

Do you know how much the book-inhaling scholars of old would give to be in your shoes? To have the wealth of human knowledge in the palms of their hands, summoned in an instant, without even glancing a bleeping index?

You can research anything. Read scientific peer reviewed studies. Teach yourself psychology, or engineering, or how to play the bleeping bag pipes. You don't even need to read. There's a YouTube channel for that.

OK, look, I know. In my utopia everyone should be spending their downtime bettering themselves, but as well as an idealist I'm also a realist. I know full well that the vast majority of us spunk the days away watching videos about serial killers and sharing hilarious memes, but others wander from the flock. From us sheep.

If I said I hadn't watched the odd conspiracy video I'd be lying through my teeth. They're entertaining to say the least. But, when you feel yourself slowly nodding, eyes widening at the prospect of the previous President ordering $488,000 dollars worth of pepperoni pizza which is supposedly code for children, it's time to have a bleeping word with yourself.

It's time to take a deep breath, and, I can't stress this part enough, stop being a thick bleeping bleep.

Do you understand the logistics of getting hundreds of thousands of medical staff across the globe to share the same lie without one of them slipping up? Think about how bleeping stupid that sounds when our own government can't even come up with a working bleeping A-Level algorithm.

How much credit do you attribute to these "shadowy figures" controlling our lives?

I'm not going to sit here dunbunking reams of bullshit, because frankly, I can't be fucked and you're too far down the rabbit hole anyway. Suffice to say paedophilia isn't considered a disability in Greece, and Tom Hanks didn't seek Greek citizenship. It was given it by the Greek Prime Minister for his work highlighting their wildfire plight. A quick Google will give you that information. For free.

Bill Gates doesn't want to track you through an injection. If he really did he'd just use the GPS enabled smart phone you watched the bleeping conspiracy video on you dumb bleep.

We constantly whinge about billionaires hoarding cash, but when one actually seeks to improve the world we accuse him of bleeping genocide!

Just stop it. Read all the news papers but believe none. Watch all the videos if you really must but bleeping challenge them. Think for duck's sake, and think critically.

Conspiracy theorists think the rest of us are the sheep, but in actual fact it's their dangerous rhetoric that's dumbing down society.

There is no secret, elitist cabal. The people in charge are the people you see, and you know what they love? Easily malleable, uneducated simpletons questionining everything but them, and there's bleeping millions of us. They've never had it so good either.
ā€œNot going to sit here debunking this bullshitā€

Translates to

ā€œI canā€™t debunk this bullshitā€

If itā€™s all bullshit - why are social media platforms censoring what is being posted? Why would anyone believe Jeffrey Epstein is a one off? Why have so many people involved in all of this ā€œcommitted suicideā€, been murdered or been found dead? What is the explanation for the emails - ā€œCan you confirm your attendance - we only have one size of pizza and need to know how thinly to slice itā€?

Thereā€™s far too many things that donā€™t make sense. People who are being accused of these things arenā€™t denying them. They arenā€™t perusing law suits against their accusers. There is silence. Absolute radio silence.

Why are people finding it all so absurd? Politicians and celebs are being charged left right and centre for sex crimes. So why is it so unbelievable?

Yes there Is bullshit out there (e.g the pedalo disability Greece thing) but that doesnā€™t mean that every other bit of the puzzle is wrong.

Masks - if they work, why were prisoners released early rather than given a mask?

Getting people to lie and cover things up - thatā€™s happened since time began. There are whistleblowers. People who are risking their jobs and their lives to get this stuff out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
also , its strange he doesnt believe any of it, but he seems to have read nearly every popular theory of the moment. why bother?

• Heart
Well you can't really judge something unless you've read up about it! I don't think there's anything wrong about that.

Anyone watched Behind the Curve on Netflix? Itā€™s a documentary about flat earthers, quite entertaining if you donā€™t take it seriouslyšŸ¤£ theyā€™re all nutty as a box of frogs but generally harmless, one guy called Mark Sargent whoā€™s basically the leader of the movement and somewhat of a celeb in the community If the doc is anything to go by, you could tell he was absolutely loving being recognised and stuff, the ending was quite something.

Anyone watched Behind the Curve on Netflix? Itā€™s a documentary about flat earthers, quite entertaining if you donā€™t take it seriouslyšŸ¤£ theyā€™re all nutty as a box of frogs but generally harmless, one guy called Mark Sargent whoā€™s basically the leader of the movement and somewhat of a celeb in the community If the doc is anything to go by, you could tell he was absolutely loving being recognised and stuff, the ending was quite something.
As someone who is interested in the flat earth theory I watched this and with the ending they made themselves look like fools. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.