Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub I wonder if the purpose of Shadowgate is to cause confusion and deflect in some way. It was released right before the DNC Convention happening this week. I've seen some posts saying the two whistleblowers were not working where they said they were, so they could be actors. It makes no sense why they weren't arrested too. The mind boggles but then we know how the deep state like to cause chaos. Just look at the fiasco over mail in voting!!

Maybe they are again showing their hand by admitting they did taper with the 2016 election, and falsify the Russian collusion, as shown in the documentary, and are threatening that they will do this again. Didn't Trump say that he was going to run in 2020 and 2024 because he's been spied on the first 4 years?!

All I know is that Trump's opposition is in total panic. Michelle Obama showed this in her speech yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello! Always read this thread but can’t remember whether I’ve contributed until now. Did anyone tune into Plandemic - INDOCTORNATION WORLD PREMIERE? It was shown on the digital freedom platform which by London Real. I screen recorded it so can try and post it on here if anyone is interested

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Another great video from Spiros explaining the moves behind the great reset.
Still trying to upload the Alex Jones ones..
@Spinidge - I think your theory about the shadowgate film possibly being used to deflect and distract attention from the DNC convention, and other matters is probably spot on (as you usually are!!). It’s also interesting that Michelle (Or Michael?) Obama was speaking out, but looks like she’s shot herself in the foot, as I’m seeing plenty of negative comments about this!!
I’m also pretty sure that Tore and the others in the shadowgate “documentary” are actors, because, as you pointed out, why haven’t they been arrested? Surely that’s breaking the official secrets act? They also spoke about MI5 and MI6, so, as you said, the mind does boggle when you think that it’s only the documentary maker and her husband that were arrested, it’s definitely food for thought though!!..🤔

Hello! Always read this thread but can’t remember whether I’ve contributed until now. Did anyone tune into Plandemic - INDOCTORNATION WORLD PREMIERE? It was shown on the digital freedom platform which by London Real. I screen recorded it so can try and post it on here if anyone is interested
I’ve seen a few ads regarding the next instalment in the “Plandemic” film, and the new part is all to do with how the media has misled and withheld our “news”. I watched the first instalment with Dr Judy Mikovits, and I found it both fascinating and really interesting, so I will definitely watch the new one, and hopefully be able to link it here for others to watch.
Also, I saw something recently that basically says that when the “media” are reporting any terroist attacks, or disasters, if the number 7 is in any way connected to the event, that tells the media that the attack or disaster etc is what is known as a “False Flag” event, which basically means that it was a fake event that the government sanctioned!!
If I find anything else on this, then I’ll try and link it. But, has anyone else heard about this??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Taken from Tuckered 2.0's Facebook page:

Tom Hanks isn't a child trafficking ponce. We landed on the moon. The earth is spherical. 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Wayfair don't sell kids in wardrobes. COVID-19 isn't the flu. Vaccines don't give you autism. Mandatory face masks won't prevent you using cash. Bill Gates just wants to use his billions for good, and 5G just means faster downloads. That's it.

We are the most privileged generation in history. Yes, that's right, despite all my whinging about the government and rampant inequality we've never had it so good. So why do I bother? Because it's far from perfect and I guess I'm an idealist. No man left behind and all that.

But. We're living longer than ever before, we have more disposable income than ever before. More leisure time. More entertainment. More equality. Maybe even too much bleeping equality. We're amused to death.

Do you know how much the book-inhaling scholars of old would give to be in your shoes? To have the wealth of human knowledge in the palms of their hands, summoned in an instant, without even glancing a bleeping index?

You can research anything. Read scientific peer reviewed studies. Teach yourself psychology, or engineering, or how to play the bleeping bag pipes. You don't even need to read. There's a YouTube channel for that.

OK, look, I know. In my utopia everyone should be spending their downtime bettering themselves, but as well as an idealist I'm also a realist. I know full well that the vast majority of us spunk the days away watching videos about serial killers and sharing hilarious memes, but others wander from the flock. From us sheep.

If I said I hadn't watched the odd conspiracy video I'd be lying through my teeth. They're entertaining to say the least. But, when you feel yourself slowly nodding, eyes widening at the prospect of the previous President ordering $488,000 dollars worth of pepperoni pizza which is supposedly code for children, it's time to have a bleeping word with yourself.

It's time to take a deep breath, and, I can't stress this part enough, stop being a thick bleeping bleep.

Do you understand the logistics of getting hundreds of thousands of medical staff across the globe to share the same lie without one of them slipping up? Think about how bleeping stupid that sounds when our own government can't even come up with a working bleeping A-Level algorithm.

How much credit do you attribute to these "shadowy figures" controlling our lives?

I'm not going to sit here dunbunking reams of bullshit, because frankly, I can't be fucked and you're too far down the rabbit hole anyway. Suffice to say paedophilia isn't considered a disability in Greece, and Tom Hanks didn't seek Greek citizenship. It was given it by the Greek Prime Minister for his work highlighting their wildfire plight. A quick Google will give you that information. For free.

Bill Gates doesn't want to track you through an injection. If he really did he'd just use the GPS enabled smart phone you watched the bleeping conspiracy video on you dumb bleep.

We constantly whinge about billionaires hoarding cash, but when one actually seeks to improve the world we accuse him of bleeping genocide!

Just stop it. Read all the news papers but believe none. Watch all the videos if you really must but bleeping challenge them. Think for duck's sake, and think critically.

Conspiracy theorists think the rest of us are the sheep, but in actual fact it's their dangerous rhetoric that's dumbing down society.

There is no secret, elitist cabal. The people in charge are the people you see, and you know what they love? Easily malleable, uneducated simpletons questionining everything but them, and there's bleeping millions of us. They've never had it so good either.
WOW new member we are all entitled to an opinion so in your opinion what do we do you must have a plan please let me know because I end to keep my family safe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WOW new member we are all entitled to an opinion so in your opinion what do we do you must have a plan please let me know because I end to keep my family safe
I’m now not scared of the NWO but people on here 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
To the person who was saying that Greece “Doesn’t” class peodofillia as a disability, well, they do..😬
It’s all well and good coming on a conspiracy theory thread and saying that it’s all rubbish, and to call the people who question things, cunts.
Charming, and deserves to be ignored.

I’m now not scared of the NWO but people on here 😳
There’s absolutely no need to let someone like that get to you. Ignore them, and they’ll soon get bored and go away..😉

Some people just want a reaction. Just ignore them and don’t let them get to you.!! 😘

Finally!! I managed to post the next part of the “Plandemic” Documentary.!!
As we all know, this is a “banned” video, so, once again I’ve got it from Bitchute.
I’m interested to know what everyone makes of this, so let me (and everyone else !!) know!!..

I’ve managed to post the film here, but I’m interested into what everyone thinks of it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've heard this too. Mentioned before the co-founder Sarah Caplin is married to Nick Ross from Crimewatch. I posted on a previous thread how dodgy it and she is. Crimewatch is believed to have been set up for similar reasons.
& then jill dando got shot. I’ve always thought that was dodge, she was about to spill some major beans

Is Michelle Obama really a man??...😱
(Trigger warning...😬)

(Trigger warning...😬)

(Trigger warning...😬)

Yeah, I didn’t mean to ask the question 3 times!!
im having gremlin trouble today!!

(Trigger warning...😬)

This video is about 5yrs old. I thought I’d post it, as I mentioned the 7/7 “False Flag” rumours..

Last edited:
  • Wow

(Trigger warning...😬)

(Trigger warning...😬)

(Trigger warning...😬)

Yeah, I didn’t mean to ask the question 3 times!!
im having gremlin trouble today!!

(Trigger warning...😬)

This video is about 5yrs old. I thought I’d post it, as I mentioned the 7/7 “False Flag” rumours..

Is that a young Bill Gates beside Michelle Micheal ?

• Heart
I just had to post this!! Michelle says Joe Biden is so caring, which is why he gives out his personal phone number to kids! 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To the person who was saying that Greece “Doesn’t” class peodofillia as a disability, well, they do..😬
It’s all well and good coming on a conspiracy theory thread and saying that it’s all rubbish, and to call the people who question things, cunts.
Charming, and deserves to be ignored.
Hmmm - as you know I’m into all this.... but that’s one that I thought HAD been debunked?

It was originally on a large list of things which were to be added to the disability list, but then removed.

The fact that it was never mentioned again makes me think it’s not true. Surely there’d have been reports of protests etc? But it was mentioned in a couple of reports, then nothing.

Someone who lives in Greece has commented on this forum saying it’s not true.

OK I was never too convinced on the Michelle being a man but this video 🧐😳
Oh god really? It looks like a crease in her trousers!
I have to ask myself, what is more likely, that Michelle Obama is actually a man who still has a penis and has managed to keep it a secret despite being one of the most recognised women in the world....or....is this rumour based on misogyny because she's a powerful woman? Hmm I wonder.

Also a quick google shows that paedophilla was only on their list of disabilities for a short while and after a big outrage they removed it.

Reactions: 14
Oh god really? It looks like a crease in her trousers!
I have to ask myself, what is more likely, that Michelle Obama is actually a man who still has a penis and has managed to keep it a secret despite being one of the most recognised women in the world....or....is this rumour based on misogyny because she's a powerful woman? Hmm I wonder.
My opinion wasn't up for a debate I was replying to another user 🙄 Don't patronise me with an oh god really.

• Haha
You're on an open forum. We're allowed to disagree with one another.
Yes you are thats right im just getting sick of the sarcastic comments on here to be honest. I have no problem listening to what other people have to say but it's the sly little digs that are getting on my nerves its happening a lot on this thread lately. So it irked me. your point was actually very interesting @Venuslurker it would have just read better without the 'oh god really' at the beginning.

Reactions: 9
People get very defensive on this thread 😕
Agreed. Im kind of scared to post on this thread if I’m honest! Any more lighthearted stuff gets ignored in favour of people arguing whether Greece considers being a weirdo a disability (it doesn’t).

It’s ok for people to disagree people need to chill out a bit and stop taking it so personally.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.