Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes people think its to do with child trafficking is it just the prices and the flags?. I mean I know its a ridiculous amount for candy what I mean is why do people think its that specifically as could be guns drugs or anything on the black market really. I'm not questioning your belief by the way I follow the pizza gate theories myself just wondered what led the account that posted it to that conclusion thats all 😃
I don't know too much about it but there are hidden codes on there and the type of acccounts following it.. I'm only just starting to research it myself. The type of sweets that they are "selling" too are code for specific types of children so I'm led to believe. A friend of mine who works in protection and is trained in sex trafficking, had a look and agrees they are highly likely codes for children and very similar to what he has personally seen within his line of work. Food is linked to sexual acts a lot, especially with paedophiles, but you're right it could be drugs, illegal arms or something else dodgy, that's a good point.

If you go on to the instagram page and look at the tagged pics of the account other people have picked up on it too. Have a look and see what you think. The baby panda bites basically mean a baby? Chicco sweets too. The account was apparently under another name masked as a furniture store like Wayfair, but then changed to this "exotic foods" it is a fairly new account (late July) some of the things advertised have now been removed.

I hope it's someone trolling or maybe even undercover work but I don't know, it doesn't sit right with me. I need to look into it more. Hope that made sense I went on a bit of a ramble.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't know too much about it but there are hidden codes on there and the type of acccounts following it.. I'm only just starting to research it myself. The type of sweets that they are "selling" too are code for specific types of children so I'm led to believe. A friend of mine who works in protection and is trained in sex trafficking, had a look and agrees they are highly likely codes for children and very similar to what he has personally seen within his line of work. Food is linked to sexual acts a lot, especially with paedophiles, but you're right it could be drugs, illegal arms or something else dodgy, that's a good point.

If you go on to the instagram page and look at the tagged pics of the account other people have picked up on it too. Have a look and see what you think. The baby panda bites basically mean a baby? Chicco sweets too. The account was apparently under another name masked as a furniture store like Wayfair, but then changed to this "exotic foods" it is a fairly new account (late July) some of the things advertised have now been removed.

I hope it's someone trolling or maybe even undercover work but I don't know, it doesn't sit right with me. I need to look into it more. Hope that made sense I went on a bit of a ramble.
Made perfect sense 👌 thank you 😊.
Just had a look it certainly looks strange doesn't it?.
I feel that after the wayfair incident we are going to see a lot more of this come to light. Some of it will be trolling of course but its good that people are keeping an eye out for suspicious activity more than ever.

Reactions: 3
Made perfect sense 👌 thank you 😊.
Just had a look it certainly looks strange doesn't it?.
I feel that after the wayfair incident we are going to see a lot more of this come to light. Some of it will be trolling of course but its good that people are keeping an eye out for suspicious activity more than ever.
Absolutely, I'd rather report something and look like a nutter, than to just bypass something that I'm uncomfortable with that may just save someone's life. I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories as such but the amount of people that go missing, well, where DO they go?

I started to read about girls and boys being snatched a couple of years ago and trafficked (horrific stories) but I'm fairly new to the online side of it which looks like a huge can of worms. It's disturbing. The grooming has become brazen.

Reactions: 4
I always think about care homes and how vulnerable those children are, they must be rife for abuse, even aside of the scandals we know about. I bet it would be so easy for them to go missing with no outrage 😢

All the satanic stuff made me think of the killing of Mark Kilroy in Mexico, because he was American his disappearance was a big furore and shone a light on the satanic murders that were happening there but so many children/people had gone missing before and their bodies were found after his death.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I always think about care homes and how vulnerable those children are, they must be rife for abuse, even aside of the scandals we know about. I bet it would be so easy for them to go missing with no outrage 😢

All the satanic stuff made me think of the killing of Mark Kilroy in Mexico, because he was American his disappearance was a big furore and shone a light on the satanic murders that were happening there but so many children/people had gone missing before and their bodies were found after his death.
I agree completely. As well as how much goes on undocumented in the global south as per some stories that have broken on aid workers and this one on a BA pilot. https://www.ecpat.org.uk/news/british-airways-to-compensate-children-sexually-abused-by-pilot (he took his own life so was never found guilty)

If anyone was any doubt about the big pharmas, this was made by Channel 4 amazingly in 2003! https://www.cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/5080/Dying-For-Drugs

So just rewatching the handmaids tale on prime, only read the first book not got round the buying the second one, currently down a rabbit hole about polygamy with my reading....anyway how bizarre that things in the book that was written in 1985 seems so relevant now.

a faked terrorist plot on America by a far east group so they could over throw the government
Thinking 9/11 here

the whole ruined the earth with pollution etc
All the documentaries about plastic.

the colonies
All the newk testing sites that people can’t live on.

the masks....say no more

The elite getting better exam results that the average joe, no down grading for Eton etc.

the alleged vaccine that contains the same compounds as a birth control injection
Mass sterilisation of the unworthy!!!

if they keep going like this give it 100 years and the world really will be like Gilead.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So just rewatching the handmaids tale on prime, only read the first book not got round the buying the second one, currently down a rabbit hole about polygamy with my reading....anyway how bizarre that things in the book that was written in 1985 seems so relevant now.

a faked terrorist plot on America by a far east group so they could over throw the government
Thinking 9/11 here

the whole ruined the earth with pollution etc
All the documentaries about plastic.

the colonies
All the newk testing sites that people can’t live on.

the masks....say no more

The elite getting better exam results that the average joe, no down grading for Eton etc.

the alleged vaccine that contains the same compounds as a birth control injection
Mass sterilisation of the unworthy!!!

if they keep going like this give it 100 years and the world really will be like Gilead.
I love that show when we first went into lockdown, being put on furlough it reminded me of the first few episodes where June got removed from her job suddenly.

Also isn't one of the company's that are working on a vaccine called Gilead. Not sure how true that is but read it somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I love that show when we first we first went into lockdown being put on furlough it reminded me of the first few episodes where June got removed from her job suddenly.

Also isn't one of the company's working on a vaccine called Gilead. Not sure how true that is but read it somewhere.
Never watched the TV series, but read the book. I find dystopian novels have far more truth than fiction.

Reactions: 5
Guys has anyone seen the theory about Michelle Obama being transgender, just watched a few videos and I’m on the fence plus Joan Rivers openly stated that on camera then died undergoing a routine operation a few weeks later....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Talking over which I was just going to post shotguns under cover journalist... The press, police and establishment have him... I read few years ago his theory with life of Michelle Obama evidence above girls adopted. Anyway he S interesting especially for this thread... I 'll find his digging on Michelle Obama ... Girls adopted et c
just found this too.

Read this!!!! Michelle Obama's mum when she died in her last will and testament allegedly left to " her son Michael Robinson Obama". Very interesting... Big doesn't matter but bit true cos sad that it did back tgen... Theories with bulbs photos intimating Michelle hasnt had the full sex change opp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Talking over which I was just going to post shotguns under cover journalist... The press, police and establishment have him... I read few years ago his theory with life of Michelle Obama evidence above girls adopted. Anyway he S interesting especially for this thread... I 'll find his digging on Michelle Obama ... Girls adopted et c
just found this too.

Read this!!!! Michelle Obama's mum when she died in her last will and testament allegedly left to " her son Michael Robinson Obama". Very interesting... Big doesn't matter but bit true cos sad that it did back tgen... Theories with bulbs photos intimating Michelle hasnt had the full sex change opp.
🤢🤮 I bleeping hate the word ******. It's a million times worse than moist. That's all. Carry on.

My PhD supervisor's sister was the Democrats chief photographer. My supervisor told me that Obama was THE person to watch in April/May 2007. I have read the many rumours about him and Michelle over the years, sadly I cannot confirm/deny anything as she never said anything on them. I wouldn't be surprised on Michelle though.

just found this too.

Isn’t anyone else a bit freaked out about her mother being mostly devoured by the dog 🤮🤢😳

Apollo 13 is on the telly now. I stopped watching as all I could think of was Tom Hanks and all the child abusing rumours. I wonder how many other people will react to “Hanx” in this way. Even if he is proved to be innocent of everything?

Apollo 13 is on the telly now. I stopped watching as all I could think of was Tom Hanks and all the child abusing rumours. I wonder how many other people will react to “Hanx” in this way. Even if he is proved to be innocent of everything?
I've seen he's signed up for playing Gipetto. That's going to go down well. 😬

• Wow
Has anyone thought most of our tv programmes are thoroughly depressing. Is it so we get programmed into thinking certain things are the "new normal" eg the handmaids tale. There just doesnt seem to be any nice feel-good things made or shown. Give me a good old doris day love story anyday 😊

Reactions: 6
Esther Rantzen is a wrong’un.

New to this thread, but anyone else find that the celebs outed as ponces were ones they didn’t like as a kid? Never liked Esther or Savile, Rolf, Fred the Weatherman etc. I always thought Childline was to ease guilt but it being a beacon is way more sinister. I really begrudge paying for the BBC.

I’m stunned by the cognitive dissonance/amnesia when it comes to Chrissy Teigen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.