Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are all bullshit and I think cover ups genuinely happen a lot more than we care to imagine. That’s why.
Oh I totally agree that cover ups happen all the time. I guess I just believe a lot more things are being hidden from us, and want to find out more information. Honestly it's a bit unfair to believe some conspiracies and put others down as tosh or whatever cause that's the point, no one knows and people are free to discuss whatever theory they wish. Unless of course you have proof in the other direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely not for ridicule more concern that there are real life people who genuinely believe that everything discussed on here is actually going to happen and this is how they are dealing with it.

If it makes you uncomfortable block me or be a bit more mindful of the the "truth" and who you tell in real life.
Not everyone takes it to the extremes your friend has though. We can’t stop discussing things because someone somewhere might go overboard in their reactions.

People seek the information out. Whether it’s here, or the WWW. Stop trying to censor discussions or imply we are all weirdos. This is a conspiracy thread. People choose to come in here.

If you think it’s bullshit - scroll past.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally, I think the vaccine will be used on a “Health Passport”, and, depending on whether you have the passport, will determine your movements (or lack of movements..)
I won’t be lining up to get the vaccine - and as this is my choice, please respect this, as I have no desire to get drawn into any arguments regarding vaccinations..😬
Absolutely this! I’m sure it’ll be used for political leverage somewhere along the line. Bit like the air bridges. The UK showing how “holiday at home in the UK” can stuff the European economy when the Brits aren’t holidaying there. Sick to death of all of it. I actually don’t know anyone first hand who’s had the virus. Find that a bit odd. 🤔

Reactions: 2
My post got deleted for being argumentative however the part about the new world order was relevant to the thread so let me re word it.

In my opinion the new world order is not as far fetched as some may believe as the claims are not too far on what's already going on in some parts of the world. Just look at china a country silenced and controlled by the CCP. Up until as late as 2015 they had a 2 child limit for population control. Internet that is censored and controlled as the government see fit. Cashless society and also the social credit score where a persons credit score is judged on individuals behaviours, actions and trustworthiness even down to minor things such as playing music too loud or booking a table at a restaurant and not showing up for it.

It’s rife!!

Have you seen the similar LOL doll video circulating at the moment too I'm glad these are being brought to peoples attentions and being complained about.

Reactions: 8
Really strange but “lose yourself” by Eminem came up on a random Spotify playlist that I was listening to. One of the lyrics is “Make me king, as we move toward a New World Order” - this song is from 2002 and I’ve honestly never heard those words before 😂 I think my brain is maybe just more switched on to all of the media, music etc I’m taking in. Trust no witch 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone that adores music. I wondered if anyone had explored the “432 Hz vs. 440 Hz” theory? An overview of it here. https://globalnews.ca/news/4194106/440-hz-conspiracy-music/
I’ve read quite a bit about the Solfeggio frequencies recently and find it very interesting and believable. I’m a reiki master and have listened to (both personally and with clients) a lot of music at different frequencies which are believed to correlate / align with certain chakras / organs / issues etc and which support healing where it is required. I could always tell you that certain frequencies invoke certain feelings, emotions etc but only recently been researching the “why”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve read quite a bit about the Solfeggio frequencies recently and find it very interesting and believable. I’m a reiki master and have listened to (both personally and with clients) a lot of music at different frequencies which are believed to correlate / align with certain chakras / organs / issues etc and which support healing where it is required. I could always tell you that certain frequencies invoke certain feelings, emotions etc but only recently been researching the “why”.
Thank you for your reply. I can relate to what you're saying (I'm also very spiritual). I have synesthesia, making music very colourful and visual, but find modern mainstream autotuned music grey noise. So been trying to understand the why and think this adds to another layer of something I'm picking up.

Reactions: 9
Thank you for your reply. I can relate to what you're saying (I'm also very spiritual). I have synesthesia, making music very colourful and visual, but find modern mainstream autotuned music grey noise. So been trying to understand the why and think this adds to another layer of something I'm picking up.
That's interesting I've never heard of this before.
Are there any particular music genres or songs that you prefer or find peaceful as such because of this?

As someone that adores music. I wondered if anyone had explored the “432 Hz vs. 440 Hz” theory? An overview of it here. https://globalnews.ca/news/4194106/440-hz-conspiracy-music/
Yes! Most modern music is 440 such as Lady Gaga, Beyonce etc. I believe, this is why it's antagonistic not relaxing and enjoyable. I also wonder if listening to these frequencies whilst driving, increases the occurrence of road rage?! I like to listen to Bob Marley in 432 when I'm feeling discombobulated! 👍

Reactions: 3
I was browsing #pizzagate today on Instagram and came across this highlighted by another account. Looks like a child trafficking page! Go over to Instagram and check it out before it gets deleted. They are using codes, pics of "candy" and advertising children for thousands of dollars!! Look at the types of accounts following. There are also flags next to the description on the picture and price to indicate where the child is from. If ever I was in doubt this was not real I'm not now!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That's interesting I've never heard of this before.
Are there any particular music genres or songs that you prefer or find peaceful as such because of this?
I had Brian Eno and Harold Budd's amazing album 'The Pearl' on yesterday, there is something ethereal about it that touches deep beyond music. Certain singer/guitarists too, especially live, with no extras can also do wonders for me. The purity and artistry comes through for me.

Check out Safe Sound Protocol which stimulates the vagus nerve being used as therapy for years now.
Thank you, excuse the pun, but sounds good.

Yes! Most modern music is 440 such as Lady Gaga, Beyonce etc. I believe, this is why it's antagonistic not relaxing and enjoyable. I also wonder if listening to these frequencies whilst driving, increases the occurrence of road rage?! I like to listen to Bob Marley in 432 when I'm feeling discombobulated! 👍
Interesting theory. Perhaps as we're focusing on our minds and our brain is secreting certain hormones to neurotransmitters in a certain way when driving that the effect can be negative.

Reactions: 5
I was browsing #pizzagate today on Instagram and came across this highlighted by another account. Looks like a child trafficking page! Go over to Instagram and check it out before it gets deleted. They are using codes, pics of "candy" and advertising children for thousands of dollars!! Look at the types of accounts following. There are also flags next to the description on the picture and price to indicate where the child is from. If ever I was in doubt this was not real I'm not now!
What makes people think its to do with child trafficking is it just the prices and the flags?. I mean I know its a ridiculous amount for candy what I mean is why do people think its that specifically as could be guns drugs or anything on the black market really. I'm not questioning your belief by the way I follow the pizza gate theories myself just wondered what led the account that posted it to that conclusion thats all 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.