Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have also posted this in the coronavirus thread, but, as this is really strange, I thought it belonged here as well. Basically, random packets of seeds from China have been sent anonymously to several news agencies and random individuals in the US. But now, these agencies are reporting that un-ordered sealed face masks are also being sent anonymously from China as well...😱

Interesting video, apologies if it’s already been posted..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New here. Been lurking a while but thought it was time to say hello and a massive thanks to @TheJoanCollinsFanClub
for all the gossip and theories. Im useless on the net so your links keep me informed. Slainte.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have also posted this in the coronavirus thread, but, as this is really strange, I thought it belonged here as well. Basically, random packets of seeds from China have been sent anonymously to several news agencies and random individuals in the US. But now, these agencies are reporting that un-ordered sealed face masks are also being sent anonymously from China as well...😱

I’m into my gardening and follow a few fb groups about gardening and a lot of people here in the uk have been sent them. I saw an article on “lad bible” about a guy in the states that grew a packet and it’s random fruit that no one knows what it is......

• Wow
Ok, so, here goes....

Trump has said he is going to pardon someone today. I'm in bits thinking of who it might be.

The optimist in me is hoping for Assange or Snowden.

The pessimist in me is dreading Maxwell, Weinstein or some heinous equivalent.

Edit: or Roger Stone, who dropped his appeal yesterday.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Ok, so, here goes....

Trump has said he is going to pardon someone today. I'm in bits thinking of who it might be.

It was Susan B Anthony, a 'get the womens vote' gesture, but I'm gutted it wasn't Assange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok, so, here goes....

It was Susan B Anthony, a 'get the womens vote' gesture, but I'm gutted it wasn't Assange.
None of those who had anything to do with sex trafficing or molesting women / children etc should be pardoned ,they are a disgrace to society.

Good to see you back :). Even the BBC had this on before it. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p059y0p1 A friend said she'd heard it's existed for years, but only now are we hearing about it. Regarding your other link, maybe the initial virus was a test to see how people reacted to things?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This documentary has been banned from YouTube, and is about the US “Shadow Government”. Also, the woman who made it was recently arrested, but I think Trump pardoned her.

ETA: Apparently the film maker and her husband were both arrested yesterday due to this film. I thought she had been pardoned, but unfortunately not. Also, reports are saying that both her children have been taken by Social Services as well...😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Yay, you're back! We missed you.

It was great🤣
Brilliant! 🤣

I saw the seeds, apparently masks have been turning up randomly too

• Heart
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub lovely to have you back!! I'm relieved you didn't disappear somewhere for 're-education'!! 😨😉😆😘

Shadowgate is really good I watched it over the weekend. However, since then some theorists think the whole arrest business was a set up and she's actually part of a psy op. I think it stems from her connection to Alex Jones whom many believe to be controlled opposition to the deep state. I did question why Tore and the other whistleblower, are managing to get away with telling these secrets. Surely that would be treason?

Last edited:
  • Heart

@Spinidge - I’ve been trying to link a video from Bitchute about the Alex Jones link to the whole Wiki whistleblower situation, but for some reason I can’t link it..
Do you think that Millie and her husband (shadow gate film maker) have really been arrested? as her kids have apparently been taken into care?!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
None of those who had anything to do with sex trafficing or molesting women / children etc should be pardoned ,they are a disgrace to society.
Totally agree, had nightmares that him wishing Maxwell well meant he might have helped her, thankfully not.

Reactions: 4

Yay, you're back! We missed you.

Brilliant! 🤣

I saw the seeds, apparently masks have been turning up randomly too
Aww Barb, I missed you too!! 😘

@Spinidge - Do you think that Torre, and the other whistleblowers were actors? Because this just doesn’t make sense that they would get away with going public with everything they know? If Millie has been arrested, surely Torre and the others would be as well? How much does Alex Jones know? (And this is weird) the video about Alex that I tried to post here has dissapeared!! Also, every time I post something here, I have to do the “Im not a robot” test, where you have to tick boxes that contain an object, and this is happening EVERY single time!! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Aww Barb, I missed you too!! 😘

@Spinidge - Do you think that Torre, and the other whistleblowers were actors? Because this just doesn’t make sense that they would get away with going public with everything they know? If Millie has been arrested, surely Torre and the others would be as well? How much does Alex Jones know? (And this is weird) the video about Alex that I tried to post here has dissapeared!! Also, every time I post something here, I have to do the “Im not a robot” test, where you have to tick boxes that contain an object, and this is happening EVERY single time!! 🤔
Just went to click on one of your links and it disappeared, Strange AF!

• Wow
Good to see you back :). Even the BBC had this on before it. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p059y0p1 A friend said she'd heard it's existed for years, but only now are we hearing about it. Regarding your other link, maybe the initial virus was a test to see how people reacted to things?
That could be true, and I also believe that the figures re victims have been massively inflated. It’s all about control, and people that are panicking and frightened are easily manipulated, and will accept draconian government measures more easily...

Just went to click on one of your links and it disappeared, Strange AF!
It’s a feckin conspiracy!! 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Survival of the fittest. I’ve asthma and heart problems as well as some other things and I’m offered the flu jab every year but always refuse. I gave in once but was unwell for quite a while afterwards and was told it had nothing to do with the jab. A friend of mine was exactly the same and told the same thing by her GP We think the pressure will be on this winter and also if there’s a vaccine. We’ve talked so much about Covid, who to trust etc. I think we’re getting paranoid. 😟

I didn’t know about this, seeds or masks. I and my paranoid friend now have something else on our list. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.