Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too far out for me ,but someone on the covid thread is worried about a parent that lives near them she's obsessed with this kind of thing and posts stuff on SM she has a 12 yr son and has said she has her suicide pill ready for New Years eve ,..Is she taking this to the extreme ..
Ha, I've just posted that here, it's me!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
One of the Moms from school has two suicide pills for herself and her 12 year old. She is planning on using them new years eve just at the stroke of midnight. She believes that from the 1st January, the Government are going to be mandatory vaccinating people against Covid and those who refuse will be sent to prison for 2 years and children removed permanently as they will be used to feed the elite to keep them going.
If this is true then this woman needs reporting to the police and social services immediately!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to let authorities knowshe is potentially planning to murder her child. FFS
It's being dealt with. I've spoken to other friends and the call was made today.

But she's convinced everyone else are sheeple and ignoring the nwo. But to listen to her and read here, it's pretty much the same things being said but she truly believes what she's saying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's being dealt with. I've spoken to other friends and the call was made today.

But she's convinced everyone else are sheeple and ignoring the nwo. But to listen to her and read here, it's pretty much the same things being said but she truly believes what she's saying.
I could be wrong, but it sounds like there is a bit more going on than just “conspiracy theories”
Saying that, she clearly needs some help, and I hope she gets it.😔

Reactions: 12
That's why these are so dangerous. I've said before and I'll say it again, conspiracy theory is like drinking. It's all fun and games but you need a designated driver (critical thinking) before endangering lives of everyone else on the road! This poor woman is probably very scared and willing to harm their own child over something that can't be proven! 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's why these are so dangerous. I've said before and I'll say it again, conspiracy theory is like drinking. It's all fun and games but you need a designated driver (critical thinking) before endangering lives of everyone else on the road! This poor woman is probably very scared and willing to harm their own child over something that can't be proven! 💔
MH is a thin line it doesn't take much to push some people over it :(

• Heart
I don't understand why that woman's posts were needed to be shared on here? If it has been dealt with it, then why feel the need to get more mileage out of it on 2 Tattle threads? Is it another underlying attempt to ridicule anyone who follows conspiracy theories because we've got plenty of those already.

• Heart
I probably believe a lot of conspiracy theories. Some of them scare me more than others, some I probably don't fully understand, but none have affected the way I live my life. I wouldn't consider ever hurting my child, changing the way I'm living, other than stopping reading certain media outlets or deciding I no longer like a certain celebrity, and if it all gets too much I take a break from it

Mental health is a fine line and this woman is obviously scared, The way the government have dealt out 'project fear' while keeping us all locked up for most of the year isn't exactly helping things. I don't think it's fair to suggest she needs her son taken off her. That is clearly the one thing most important to her.

• Heart
I don't understand why that woman's posts were needed to be shared on here? If it has been dealt with it, then why feel the need to get more mileage out of it on 2 Tattle threads? Is it another underlying attempt to ridicule anyone who follows conspiracy theories because we've got plenty of those already.
I think it’s very relevant to what’s being discussed on here actually. That someone has been so taken in by this stuff that she would want to take her own life and murder her child. That is why this is all so bloody dangerous and people should really think about the consequences of what they are doing when they share it.

Reactions: 13
I could be wrong, but it sounds like there is a bit more going on than just “conspiracy theories”
Saying that, she clearly needs some help, and I hope she gets it.😔
Totally agree, seems like she might have some underlying psychosis or thought disorder going on. Hopefully she gets the help she needs before it is too late.

Reactions: 7
Yes, we definitely have!! Actually, I’m really really upset with this constant mocking and low key bullying that is happening to me. I literally cannot di anything right, I’m actually bleeping crying over this.
that happened to me on this forum just because i said i was a vegetarian , ignore them x

Yes, we definitely have!! Actually, I’m really really upset with this constant mocking and low key bullying that is happening to me. I literally cannot di anything right, I’m actually bleeping crying over this.
Please dont let anyone on here make you cry. No posts are worth your tears. We all love you.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely not for ridicule more concern that there are real life people who genuinely believe that everything discussed on here is actually going to happen and this is how they are dealing with it.

If it makes you uncomfortable block me or be a bit more mindful of the the "truth" and who you tell in real life.

why are you all following conspiracy threads if you think they're a load of bullshit? I don't follow things that don't interest me, just curious

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think they are all bullshit and I think cover ups genuinely happen a lot more than we care to imagine. That’s why.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.