Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Post from 2022:

E47A1984-3E16-4236-ADF3-25CD4D55E8F6.jpeg

From another poster on the same page as the above.

As usual there was NO link until one was found, but comrades please let’s continue to gaslight women and tell them we know more about their bodies then then do.

2C9FFFA0-775D-47AE-9F7B-39AA6BB2A412.jpeg

---
I haven’t kept up with Yellow card reports, but the out of sync comment was about the report being dated the 14th- but data was only up to the 6th so had a delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry above should read : *They do.

So just had a quick look:

This is another older post I had posted.

1693848484873.png

" The report published 8 March 2023 is therefore the last regular publication of the Summary of Yellow Card reporting for COVID-19 vaccines. "

Odd the last report didn't mention ALL of the other menstrual reports just for the Bivalent vaccine.

1693848734409.png

---
Another day another story :

" Experts have issued an urgent 'death' warning to anyone who has had Covid in the last two years.

New research shows that anyone infected with the bug are at an increased risk of dying for up to two years after catching it. Most Brits have already had Covid since the pandemic, with many being infected more than once. "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely after his ten bouts he’s still got a bit of immunity 😏
IMG_9223.jpeg

Reactions: 4
As this is her second time, is she still grateful she was vaccinated and has also received two Covid booster shots?

Reactions: 7
Who is even testing for covid anymore? I’m genuinely baffled. I’ve had colleague’s off work with it. If I had a sniffle I’d just think I’d got a sniffle?

Reactions: 16
If anything I’d say young people are more health conscious now, don’t drink , smoke as much 🤷🏼‍♀️
So they say it can be attributed to genetics….so what the duck is going wrong with our genes?? What were our parents exposed to in that time period to affect this generation??

--------------------------
"Last week, a Superior Court judge in Washington heard arguments in a lawsuit brought by four doctors who allege their state’s medical licensing commission illegally adopted a COVID-19 misinformation policy and violated their constitutional right to freedom of speech."

From the comments;
"Not long ago, a second school of thought was the norm in medicine. It was also understood that one size didn't fit all when it came to individual patients and their medical needs. Today, the "establishment" doctors give you an injection that 99% have absolutely no idea of what is inside, regardless of your medical history. Why did these supposedly intelligent professionals get blind and stupid when told to do what they otherwise would never do? The "I was just following orders" defense is as unacceptable now as it was during the Nuremberg Trials of Nazis after WWII.
And the heroes then as now were the ones that knew what they were ordered to do was wrong and they refused. These doctors and nurses should be treated as the heroes they are.""

• Heart
So they say it can be attributed to genetics….so what the duck is going wrong with our genes?? What were our parents exposed to in that time period to affect this generation??
When you think of the amount of food additives and environmental factors that weren’t present in our grandparents generation, it could explain why our genes our changing? I’m sure I read about an increase in autoimmune conditions too , they don’t know what causes those either.

Reactions: 9
Some memes that may offend.

1694102583371.png

1694102616815.png

---
"100% . Almost 100% protection against being hospitalised and dying"

---
Does he have a point?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Email I received today. o_O

Item was bought months ago. Cooking mix powder for my mother.

A106AC35-02E9-4C89-BBF8-2F35CF31D653.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad