Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" The number of vaccines given to babies and children has increased dramatically without the necessary due diligence by regulatory authorities. Parents are urged to adopt a common-sense, ‘Safer to Wait” approach."

"Growing international concerns about vaccine regulatory processes and vaccine safety have emerged following the widespread regulatory failure of Covid-19 vaccines. The Covid-19 crisis has demonstrated that regulatory bodies, once public watchdogs, are now at best incompetent and at worst have been deeply corrupted by pharmaceutical industry interests."

"Pharmaceutical corporations have a long-standing history of misrepresenting products that cause injuries and deaths. Pfizer, for instance, has paid the largest criminal settlement in history for drug fraud. The childhood vaccination schedule provides these unscrupulous corporations with unregulated access to the bodies of our children."

"National regulatory agencies have never done the necessary evaluation to determine whether vaccines given to children alone or together according to the ever-expanding childhood vaccination schedules are associated with poor health outcomes compared with children who are not vaccinated."

"Don’t fall for the vaccine fear-mongering and guilt-provoking propaganda.

For the sake of all children and a healthy society it is time that we all question our blind faith in vaccines, the corporations that produce them, and the regulatory bodies and supranational organisations that enable and profit directly or indirectly through their authorisation."

"Modern society is experiencing unprecedented rates of autism, asthma, allergies, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes, obesity, depression and more, for which the root cause/s have not been established."

"Much of what we have been told about the success of early vaccines, including smallpox and polio vaccines is emerging as untrue. Clean water, modern plumbing, hygiene, refrigeration, and improved nutrition are real factors that have correlated with the dramatic reduction in many infectious diseases over the past century."

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t want my ten month old to get his year old vaccine… how do I go about refusing it? Will they send me an appointment out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t want my ten month old to get his year old vaccine… how do I go about refusing it? Will they send me an appointment out
Anything I don’t want my kids to have I just ignore the letters or texts and haven’t had any aggro for it

Reactions: 6
Happy coming out of the conspiracy closet month guys! 🥳 🎉

I hope this continues to inspire others to continue to be their true authentic amazing and fabulous selves.

If you like some conspiracy things like ancient aliens and stargates, would that also not make you a conspiracy theorist the same way refusing just one vaccine automatically made you an antivaxxer when you have had everything else?
---
Is this real?

---
New tweet:

---
Crazy is true.
---
Woooop:

Last edited:
Currently watching this documentary. Mob hysteria at it's finest and new laws made for the safety of others.

Reactions: 2
"The directives emanating from “experts” now are beyond shocking. Having abandoned all pretense of “following science” and being “evidence-based,” health officials and media are making a major propaganda push for people to get THREE JABS this fall: a brand new covid shot (which has not gone through any reported trials for safety or efficacy at all), the latest flu shot, and the newly unveiled RSV vaccine"
(Six people in the RSV vaccine trial group developed Guilliane Barre syndrome or other neurological complications, compared to zero in the placebo group - but the “numbers are too small to draw any conclusions,” so they’ll be trying it out on the population to find out for sure whether it really causes these devastating problems. For pregnant women, there was a significant increase in premature births and neonatal deaths among those who received the RSV shots in the trials - see details in my August article linked below.)
"Along with these shocking recommendations for the individually dangerous vaccines, we are being told that while there is no data on the safety of getting the RSV shot TOGETHER with the covid and flu vaccines - “some experts” advise that vulnerable individuals should GET ALL THREE IN ONE VISIT, while the CDC and FDA monitor for problems. In other words, people are being told with a straight face to go and be part of a population-wide experiment."
---
Don't believe the hype,turn off your TV,boost your immune system naturally, get fresh air,fresh food,keep hydrated,do deep breathing, ginger,vit c, d and zinc,black elderberry, garlic,echinecha, gargle with acv or salt, stay well, get well,get on with your lives and fook the vaccines and fook the c word.

Attachments

• Heart

Rotten apple. Another "conspiracy theory " turns out to be true.
---
-----------

The virus so " unknown " about that meant the most stupidest, nonsensical actions were put into place for 2 years ( all those social distanced TV presenters who you knew full well didn't off camera 🙄) in the name of safety but miraculously known about enough to produce a variety of vaccines that people trusted to give them immunity from it, even though it quite clearly didn't. Madness.

Attachments

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts on the nasal flu spray? Mine haven't had since around 2018. My mum has cancer, just finished chemo and starts radiotherapy soon. Feeling conflicted this year with mum and girls now in bigger schools

Reactions: 1
"The directives emanating from “experts” now are beyond shocking. Having abandoned all pretense of “following science” and being “evidence-based,” health officials and media are making a major propaganda push for people to get THREE JABS this fall: a brand new covid shot (which has not gone through any reported trials for safety or efficacy at all), the latest flu shot, and the newly unveiled RSV vaccine"
(Six people in the RSV vaccine trial group developed Guilliane Barre syndrome or other neurological complications, compared to zero in the placebo group - but the “numbers are too small to draw any conclusions,” so they’ll be trying it out on the population to find out for sure whether it really causes these devastating problems. For pregnant women, there was a significant increase in premature births and neonatal deaths among those who received the RSV shots in the trials - see details in my August article linked below.)
"Along with these shocking recommendations for the individually dangerous vaccines, we are being told that while there is no data on the safety of getting the RSV shot TOGETHER with the covid and flu vaccines - “some experts” advise that vulnerable individuals should GET ALL THREE IN ONE VISIT, while the CDC and FDA monitor for problems. In other words, people are being told with a straight face to go and be part of a population-wide experiment."
---
Don't believe the hype,turn off your TV,boost your immune system naturally, get fresh air,fresh food,keep hydrated,do deep breathing, ginger,vit c, d and zinc,black elderberry, garlic,echinecha, gargle with acv or salt, stay well, get well,get on with your lives and fook the vaccines and fook the c word.
I was at a bus stop a couple of weeks ago and got chatting to an elderly lady waiting there too.
She had a terrible cough and turned to me to say she'd had a chest infection for past three weeks. She looked at me, kind of hesitated, and then said that she'd had loads of chest colds since she'd been vaccinated, and that she really regretted taking the covid vaccine.
She said she never in her life had had so many colds.
I told her to boost her immune system with, as you say, high dose Vitamin C and D and loads of garlic.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What's everyone's thoughts on the nasal flu spray? Mine haven't had since around 2018. My mum has cancer, just finished chemo and starts radiotherapy soon. Feeling conflicted this year with mum and girls now in bigger schools
Nope!! Do NOT take this other gov poison either...... Keep away from it

@monga

How do you feel when you are also branded an anti vaxxer, when you have actually been vaccinated?

:ROFLMAO:

Just a quote:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. "

Winston Churchill

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@monga

How do you feel when you are also branded an anti vaxxer, when you have actually been vaccinated?

:ROFLMAO:

Just a quote:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. "

Winston Churchill
What’s this?

Reactions: 1
Comrade I might be mistaken, and it may not have been in direct reference to you, but you are the only one who bothers to engage anymore.

Just a post elsewhere.

"Seems like some of the anti vaxxers are annoyed at covid even being discussed now. Wonder if they were against reports of seasonal flu outbreaks pre pandemic?! "

• Haha
Comrade I might be mistaken, and it may not have been in direct reference to you, but you are the only one who bothers to engage anymore.

Just a post elsewhere.

"Seems like some of the anti vaxxers are annoyed at covid even being discussed now. Wonder if they were against reports of seasonal flu outbreaks pre pandemic?! "
Ah I see! my little random comment must’ve left a lasting impression 😂 it was in reply to a person that doesn’t like the whole fearmongering over variants, I guess it’s been twisted to suit certain peoples agendas..But glad I’ve got their thread moving again it’s getting further down the Tattle ladder, everyday 😂 ironically most people have moved on only those obsessed with conspiracies 😉

The only time any of my children ever had flu was immediately after their first ever flu spray.. none of us have touched it since and none of us have had flu since

Reactions: 7
In the words of someone else :

" It's nice to see the other fred die a slow vaccinated death".

Maybe join a piss drinking group if your bored?
London must be the disease capital of UK View attachment 2449493
I posted about this before back in July.

Looks like Neil has been allowed to escape with his calculator.

128 total cases from 7.6 million children under 18.

"The uptake for the first dose of the MMR vaccine in children aged 2 years in England is 85.6% (1), and uptake of 2 MMR doses at age 5 years is 85.5%."

1694748299701.png

Figures and chart from here:

---
How did Dr Aseem get on Fox news ?:

---
Odd for her to say she also knew vaccine injured people.

Listen to the "experts" : :LOL:

"The vaccine is our enemy" What a Freudian slip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4