Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it when the "experts" get grilled by senators.

🤪

Senator: "Can you explain why the vaccine causes myocarditis? Yes or no?"

Pfizer rep: "Senator the benefit risk profile "

Senator: "Yes or no. You clearly don't understand the pathway do you because you can't explain it. I'm not referring to the cost benefit"

Pfizer: Senator I am happy to take your question and come back to the committee to provide. I might just clarify I was not referring to a cost benefit analysis I was referring to the benefit risk ratio and communities around the world continue to recommend. (the vaccine)

Senator: "That's not the question I'm asking."

---
If you click through you can see the other questions.

Senator: "Did Pfizer test if the vaccine could be used to stop transmission?"

Senator: Did your legal teams see if these products satisfy the dentition of gene therapy?

As one poster always used to say "Context" Full hearing is here:

---
Scottish vaccine injury group:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys I'm tired just leaving this random study here.

"The extended mandates for mask wearing in both social and work environments provided a unique opportunity to evaluate the possibility of aerosolized Ab expiration from vaccinated individuals."

1691094865792.png

The simplest interpretation of our results is that 1) aerosol transmission of Ab can occur and that 2) the propensity for this transfer is, unsurprisingly, directly related to the amount of nasal/oral Ab found within those in the population possessing immunity.

Obviously more research will be needed, but isn't that similar to the "shedding" conspiracy theory?

I still think I would rather have vaccines from lettuce.

---
Song of the day:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
🍿

Separate batch of vaccines for Pfizer employees not tested by the TGA ( Aus's version of MHRA).

---
🔥

Senator : "So what is Moderna's rate of Adverse events and how does that compare to other vaccinations?"

Rep: "I um so don't have the actual rates of adverse events and so don't.

Senator: "You don't have the rates of adverse events in front of you? " "If you just" ?

Rep: "I can refer to the individual product information. " What I can tell you is that the rates of serious adverse events in our very large randomised control trials was actual in a similar range to what was observed in a placebo.

Senator: You don't. You can't tell me the rates of serious adverse events. You realise you've come to a senate hearing today for the purposes of exactly that information and you can't tell me the rates of serious adverse events to your products, which I find extraordinary.

---
Who knew it would be little old AUS who broke the levees. Always thought it would be Japan personally.

So even after all of the above can everyone please please still get vaccinated.
---
Has anyone else read the book, not the movie World war z? They had a character who was the head of company, who seeing the panic makes a vaccine that doesn't actually work for the virus.

He says that he never lied about his product since it was a vaccine for rabies and the outbreak was called African Rabies. He said rather than blame him, the blame should rather go the FDA, and those who took the vaccines without researching them first.

---
As great as this is, but it's three years too late.

1691137668452.png

Senator: "You have repeatedly failed to provide evidence. You've dodged evidence "

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Trud has split from his wife

I saw that too floating around. Maybe it is true.
---
---
"A widow whose husband's death has been linked to a Covid vaccine has changed the law for other families. The £120,000 vaccine damage payment (VDP) is awarded if somebody dies after becoming severely disabled, or becomes severely disabled, because of certain vaccinations.

But the payment had led to people's benefits being cut because their income had suddenly increased overnight. Now Waterhayes widow Sheila Ward has changed the law for affected families."
---
Last post for today as I have to leave soon.

" Among 51 017 employees, The estimated vaccine effectiveness was 29% and 4% during the BA.4/5-, BQ-, and XBB-dominant phases, respectively. The risk of COVID-19 also increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received. "

Last edited:
🍿

Separate batch of vaccines for Pfizer employees not tested by the TGA ( Aus's version of MHRA).

---
🔥

Senator : "So what is Moderna's rate of Adverse events and how does that compare to other vaccinations?"

Rep: "I um so don't have the actual rates of adverse events and so don't.

Senator: "You don't have the rates of adverse events in front of you? " "If you just" ?

Rep: "I can refer to the individual product information. " What I can tell you is that the rates of serious adverse events in our very large randomised control trials was actual in a similar range to what was observed in a placebo.

Senator: You don't. You can't tell me the rates of serious adverse events. You realise you've come to a senate hearing today for the purposes of exactly that information and you can't tell me the rates of serious adverse events to your products, which I find extraordinary.

---

NOTHING TO SEE HERE RAINBOW!!

And yet it'll be either crickets from the pro-vax brigade with their blinkers on... or they'll say his mask wasn't on correctly so thereby it has no credibility. Best stick to BBC Verify for all your trusted news.

• Haha
NOTHING TO SEE HERE RAINBOW!!

And yet it'll be either crickets from the pro-vax brigade with their blinkers on... or they'll say his mask wasn't on correctly so thereby it has no credibility. Best stick to BBC Verify for all your trusted news.

Is it bad that I actually miss PreFront ? :LOL:

There doesn't seem to be ANY debunking going with all of the recent MisNFoRmAtiOn since Lord F was dethroned. Guess urine drinking groups and Z list celebs are more interesting. Despite being raised very religiously, I personally don't care what consenting adults choose to do in their own homes and who with.

Is it bad that I actually miss PreFront ? :LOL:

There doesn't seem to be ANY debunking going with all of the recent MisNFoRmAtiOn since Lord F was dethroned. Guess urine drinking groups and Z list celebs are more interesting. Despite being raised very religiously, I personally don't care what consenting adults choose to do in their own homes and who with.
Who would even think to search out groups that drink their own pish 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who would even think to search out groups that drink their own pish 👀
It would be fun for someone who likes to "laugh at people from afar".

The Trudeau meme you also posted apparently stems from homophobia. :ROFLMAO:

Wonder what they would say about what the Japanese have been creating in response to Oppenheimer.

1691169443192.png

• Haha
It would be fun for someone who likes to "laugh at people from afar".

The Trudeau meme you also posted apparently stems from homophobia. :ROFLMAO:

Wonder what they would say about what the Japanese have been creating in response to Oppenheimer.

They sure like to wave one card or another 😂…I didn’t know it was a meme 😅
---
IMG_7771.jpeg

• Haha
"He even went as far as proposing those who refused the vaccine should be put in lifelong quarantine. This was in late 2021 when it was already clear from official data how the vaccines only provided 30-50% protection against infection."

"“Based on the information we have today, I would not recommend vaccination to people under 40 or under 50” Dr. Stefánsson said in a podcast in late July, reported by Icelandic media on August 3rd. “Now, many scientists have stepped forward saying it was wrong to vaccinate everyone, pointing to the high prevalence of myocarditis, and how even those who contracted the virus are less likely to develop it than those who got vaccinated.”"
"It is not clear to what scientists or studies Dr. Stefánsson is referring. What is clear though is that this is old news, though vigorously suppressed by fact-checkers and mainstream media, and by people such as himself who have persistently refused to acknowledge the risk posed by the vaccines."

"Unil now. And why? What is it that prompts Dr. Stefánsson to come forward now, years after it became abundantly clear how useless the vaccines were as a way of suppressing transmission and how dangerous they were to the young and healthy? What prompts him to suddenly acknowledge that “when it comes to medication, vaccines or other medicines, we must always weigh the benefits against the risks you take.” Where was this basic tenet of good medicine when he demanded excluding the unvaccinated from society and pushed for the vaccination of children, not for their own benefit, but only because they might infect others?"
------

Sarah Miles always looked good on the wee wee diet. Each to their own I say.

And I can safely say I don't miss prebot 🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
He's speaking out now because the mood has changed.

Dr Kerryn Phelps was also a TV doc in AUS until both her and her wife suffered vax injuries.

1691170850972.png
1691170903317.png
1691171277367.png

---

1691171441088.png
1691171486238.png

---
Robespierre too also ended up under the same guillotine he had championed for others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s back ,was wondering why masks were trending yesterday 😂
---
That CT card deck is getting ever bigger, homophobic, right wing, uneducated, mental health problems, problem childhood, am I missing some?
View attachment 2357095
TRUMP card 😂
---
Some thought they should be locked up longer!
---
Poor kitties 🐈⬛

Last edited:
  • Haha
That CT card deck is getting ever bigger, homophobic, right wing, uneducated, mental health problems, problem childhood, am I missing some?
View attachment 2357095
Pro Russian ?

I am 100% sure it was only because I joined this group. :LOL:

My indoctrination began young though.

I had a Anastasia doll when I was a child. I had a copy of the book Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky before I was 16. I wanted to learn Russian after watching the Netflix show the OA. . I was also exposed to a lot of Russian history because of the controllers at YouTube HQ.
---
We're also racist because we don't want to eat bugs.

1691174959317.png

---
Isn't their moto: "As long as it's not their child. Or their mother, brother , sister or father. Who cares? "
---
Why worry about a new variant ? :LOL:

Their boosters will offer them protection. A whole lot of love and affection. Whether their right or wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2357095
Funny, because I have a list as long as my arm of adjectives that I could use to describe them... but I don't.

Judging by what I've read, they're mostly older than me. My mum wanted the jabs. My brother was mad because he said the country wouldn't have opened back up unless people jabbed (as if the whole economy was going to continue to stand still forever... it's ok though, Westminster & their cronies made a fortune from it), and now my brother says no more, this is silly.

I repeat for all the brainless; that I still hope this is all wrong. Almost all of my family are jabbed. I have buried more close family members than anyone my age should have. I can't bear to lose more. I am not gleeful over anything. Believe me, if you worked with me, you'll know I hold people to account. I don't accept fibs, lies and bullshit. And this is exactly the same.

Just because they say #safeandeffective.

The fact Moderna can't answer simple questions about adverse effects to the Australian Senate is actually disgusting, they were making billions from shoving this drug into people, and haven't got enough details on the trial data ??

Scum of the earth. And you wanted to come after our babies?? Sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine the outrage if these were white Swedish kids.

---
Funny, because I have a list as long as my arm of adjectives that I could use to describe them... but I don't.

Judging by what I've read, they're mostly older than me. My mum wanted the jabs. My brother was mad because he said the country wouldn't have opened back up unless people jabbed (as if the whole economy was going to continue to stand still forever... it's ok though, Westminster & their cronies made a fortune from it), and now my brother says no more, this is silly.

I repeat for all the brainless; that I still hope this is all wrong. Almost all of my family are jabbed. I have buried more close family members than anyone my age should have. I can't bear to lose more. I am not gleeful over anything. Believe me, if you worked with me, you'll know I hold people to account. I don't accept fibs, lies and bullshit. And this is exactly the same.

Just because they say #safeandeffective.

The fact Moderna can't answer simple questions about adverse effects to the Australian Senate is actually disgusting, they were making billions from shoving this drug into people, and haven't got enough details on the trial data ??

Scum of the earth. And you wanted to come after our babies?? Sick.
Maybe I do sound smug and sanctimonious, but I also have 14+ extended family members who are vaccinated.

How many people were also fired, ostracised, doxxed, threatened with violence and received death threats for refusing to go along with the #safeandeffective narrative, only to see the infallible and hallowed "experts" put on that show?

I think what saddens me the most was the sheer amount of division that was deliberately perpetuated and fostered. Which many were only too glad to jump on. I had a close relative call me "stupid" and witnessed my own aunt being shouted at and called "dumb" by a hot headed 21 year old for refusing a vaccine. I lost two friends. One who minimised my brother's vaccine injury and also asked what flavour kool aid I wanted and another who could not see me for who I was, instead ascribing 101 ideas of what a a caricature conspiracy theorist looks like .

We were "not all in this together". I doubt the others will ever understand the weariness and the sorrow of families who have lost loved ones simply because it hasn't happened to them. I have seen it written that we should stop talking, forget and move on, but doing so is a dishonour. For the first time we ourselves with our comfortable lives at the epoch of the 21st century were witnesses to the very same fever that poisoned the Germans.

When the next pandemic rolls around I honestly hope I am out of the city and just away from other people. Mainly weak and petrified men who think they are entitled to shout at my 19 year old sister for not wanting to wear a mask.
---
I surprisingly never got any comments whilst travelling on public transport. Mainly because for the first time I feel more comfortable in my own body and I am no longer afraid to use my voice and am okay with telling people to just f**ck off.
---
"But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

1691192159371.png
1691192348334.png

---
This person only has four posts too only in one particular thread.

🐑

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Only 1 sad reaction to Pod talking about Pre no longer posting.

These AUS senators are on fire: 🔥

---
Only have to wait until ABC, Fox or CNN reports on it I guess before it's believed.

---
1691194752234.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Actions speak louder than words.
A lesson many should learn.
The "new black" of labelling anyone a bigot for their " wrong" opinions DOES NOT make them a bigot.
Do the Actions of people in governments, powerful positions, medical institutions, workplaces ,on the street, in the media (and of people like smellyfish) the last few years stand up to scrutiny? NO. A big fat NO.
Look at the bigger picture. Big gobs everywhere are so caught up in calling out peoples " wrong" words but become mute around bad actions 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 2