Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome!
Yes I don't think the UFO (sorry UAP) 'news' is any surprise to most CT - old news as it were.
I expect some CT believe in Bluebeam, some don't, and some believe in a mixture.

I'm of the mindset that we'd have to be hideously arrogant and stupid to think that it is just us, in all that space. And of course other species have visited, they have far more advanced technology than us. But to lots, the human brain can only comprehend what it knows, hence why if you say you believe in 'aliens' you're laughed at.

I can't wait for disclosure. I think it's fascinating. And just might creak open the smallest of minds.
Thank you, apologies as I posted and then realised be the comments further up I've probably posted at a bad time and was going to come back and repost later 🥹

It really is fascinating and I've been on a binge most of the evening. Either way it's really interesting and an eye opener!

I'm also truly sorry for everyone who has lost their fur babies recently, I can't imagine what your currently going through, and send you all and your families love and comfort. They are always still with us in some shape or form 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What's going on here. This video of Mitch McConnell in the US senate freezing up mid speech is in quite a lot of places, and is quite something on its own. Some commentators say he had some sort of mini stroke but his people are claiming that's not the case.

But this tweet and the follow up tweets highlight a woman in green being ushered up to the front and touching him and that's when he crashes and hangs?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What's going on here. This video of Mitch McConnell in the US senate freezing up mid speech is in quite a lot of places, and is quite something on its own. Some commentators say he had some sort of mini stroke but his people are claiming that's not the case.

But this tweet and the follow up tweets highlight a woman in green being ushered up to the front and touching him and that's when he crashes and hangs?

That is so wierd! I love this sort of stuff. He doesn't even seem to blink while he freezes.

On another note, he really is too old to be making senate decisions, how out of touch must he be. Just like Biden, he can't string a sentence together. US politics is an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👀Well, well well! About bloody time this is properly investigated. Things that would have the average person getting jail time. The main witness has gone into hiding.

Hunter Biden scandal so grave even US Left-wing media can't ignore it # via https://android.com

Reactions: 6
"Justin flies to Spain to tell us it’s hot there

THE BBC thought it would be a good idea to fly their Climate Editor, Justin Rowlatt, to Alicante last week, so that he could tell us all it’s hot in Spain.
With his shirt buttons undone, he self-importantly intoned that temperatures there were ‘expected to hit the late thirties over the next few days’; and it was, of course, all because of global warming.
Maybe he should learn not to trust the BBC’s propaganda, because in the event temperatures peaked at 36C before quickly declining:"

Most of what is posted on here ( especially by me) isn't ct , it's just us trying to fight the bullshit,propaganda ,lies,censorship, and fear that surrounds us.
It struck me that when an agenda of concern that doesn't stand up to scrutiny is questioned, this questioning brings about the most name calling, labelling and faux outrage BUT NO REAL debate.
Repeat after me " right wing", " anti-vaxxer " " qanon" " trump lover" " racist " " anti semitic " " gammon" .
Seemingly OK to laugh at vaccine injured ( ha bleeping ha) but then get outraged at a few ,not very bright sm posts on people's illness asking are they vaccinated. There are not very bright people in all walks of life but to use their sm posts as a counter argument to the issues of concern isn't very bright in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Justin flies to Spain to tell us it’s hot there

THE BBC thought it would be a good idea to fly their Climate Editor, Justin Rowlatt, to Alicante last week, so that he could tell us all it’s hot in Spain.
With his shirt buttons undone, he self-importantly intoned that temperatures there were ‘expected to hit the late thirties over the next few days’; and it was, of course, all because of global warming.
Maybe he should learn not to trust the BBC’s propaganda, because in the event temperatures peaked at 36C before quickly declining:"

Most of what is posted on here ( especially by me) isn't ct , it's just us trying to fight the bullshit,propaganda ,lies,censorship, and fear that surrounds us.
It struck me that when an agenda of concern that doesn't stand up to scrutiny is questioned, this questioning brings about the most name calling, labelling and faux outrage BUT NO REAL debate.
Repeat after me " right wing", " anti-vaxxer " " qanon" " trump lover" " racist " " anti semitic " " gammon" .
Seemingly OK to laugh at vaccine injured ( ha bleeping ha) but then get outraged at a few ,not very bright sm posts on people's illness asking are they vaccinated. There are not very bright people in all walks of life but to use their sm posts as a counter argument to the issues of concern isn't very bright in itself.
The Greek fires were started deliberately.

Reactions: 7
@Misbehaving, oh lovely I've just read about your beautiful girl, I'm so sorry, hope you and family are ok,, I've no sentiments, or words of advice, but I know the pain you're going through, sending hugs and ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
AUS:

Be interesting to see if this goes anywhere:

Australian government hit with class action lawsuit over Covid vaccine
A landmark Covid-19 vaccine injury class action lawsuit has been filed against the Australian government.

"As of April 12, Services Australia had received 3501 applications and paid 137 claims totalling more than $7.3 million. Another 2263 claims are still in progress, while 405 have been withdrawn and 696 deemed not payable. "

125 people involved in the payout below:

1690811261394.png

1690838885408.png

---
As none of the info above is technically a conspiracy theory, perhaps the next thread be renamed? 🤡

I'm glad we do have our own space elsewhere, but I do just bump this thread anyway.

Statistically speaking at least the death of the thread most likely won't be due to myocarditis and involve trying to claw back some compensation from the UK government .

#Joe&KathleenKelly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

As long as it's not your child or family member guess it doesn't matter:

---
"The findings emerged in the first study of its kind into the impact of lockdowns on children’s behaviour and emotional development, with the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) and the UCL Institute of Education surveying more than 6,000 parents in England.

Just under half of parents said they believed their child’s social and emotional skills had worsened during the first year of the pandemic, revealing that the impact of lockdowns has extended beyond lost academic progress."
---

---
This theory from Jiki is crazy though, but could explain why the Flu cases also dropped.

1690929855470.png

---
1690930147249.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
"Immediately after the January 6 riots in the US, PayPal and its subsidiary Venmo blocked the accounts of individuals and groups involved in organising the pro-Trump demonstrations, as well as a Christian crowdfunding site raising money for the protestors. GoFundMe said that it would remove fundraisers promoting conspiracy theories theories and “misinformation” about the 2020 election. Two years later, numerous people “prosecuted for low-level felonies and misdemeanours such as trespassing and disorderly conduct” at the Capitol “have been blacklisted by banks and shut out of social media fundraising services,” according to a recent report that cited a dozen such claims. In 2022, Justin Trudeau’s government used debanking to punish truck drivers engaged in mass protests. Canadian financial institutions cut standard payments as well as freezing cryptocurrency accounts used by the protestors. Tellingly, one of the first instances of de-banking targeted WikiLeaks, the organisation founded by Julian Assange, arguably the most powerful critic of the emerging alliance between tech monopolies and the national security state. In 2010, one month after Wikileaks published a trove of leaked State Department diplomatic cables, Paypal froze its account."

Another safe and effective drug, which is neither and where the victims are gaslight .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now that Dr. F has been thrown under the bus. Anyone still want to sing along?

---
"Mild" myocarditis.

Guess others knew what was going on in his body better then he himself did.

---
No point in explaining what it was like to others who simply won't understand what it was like.

---

---
As long as it's not your 14 year old daughter.

1690963350390.png

Last edited:
Yay! New Vax:

1690996511090.png

"Bimervax combines a part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein with an ‘adjuvant’ – an additional ingredient designed to trigger a stronger immune response. It can be given as a booster injection in the upper arm, to those aged 16 years and over.

The clinical evidence for this authorisation is based on data from a study of 765 adults who had received primary vaccination with 2 doses of the Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine and who were given a booster dose of either Bimervax or Comirnaty. The vaccine demonstrated a strong immune response, and the most common side effects were mild, and self-resolved within a few days of vaccination."

* No unvaccinated folk involved they just compared it to Pfizer's.

1690996615881.png

---
Glad I waited three years to get this one as it will give me even more protection!

#Praisebeforscience.
---
Think it's still okay that >10% still caught covid anyway after 14 days.
---

Reactions: 2
Yay! New Vax:

View attachment 2351800

"Bimervax combines a part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein with an ‘adjuvant’ – an additional ingredient designed to trigger a stronger immune response. It can be given as a booster injection in the upper arm, to those aged 16 years and over.

The clinical evidence for this authorisation is based on data from a study of 765 adults who had received primary vaccination with 2 doses of the Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine and who were given a booster dose of either Bimervax or Comirnaty. The vaccine demonstrated a strong immune response, and the most common side effects were mild, and self-resolved within a few days of vaccination."

* No unvaccinated folk involved they just compared it to Pfizer's.

View attachment 2351804
---
Glad I waited three years to get this one as it will give me even more protection!

#Praisebeforscience.
---
Think it's still okay that >10% still caught covid anyway after 14 days.
---
Oooh oooh ooh Yay! Sign me up! What could possibly go wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just hope we can still get stickers though.

It has noticeably less AE's than Pfizer too.

Noticed this- Monga's nurse is almost at 1 million views:

1691013044551.png

---
But maybe it wasn't just down to the new adjuvant, but the previous mixture of two 2 doses they already had which helped give the EXTRA protection?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5