Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey the virtue signalling on LBC is insane. There was just an English lady saying she is so sad and angry and wants to go as far as go to far as leave her children and train to fight in Ukraine. She was actually in TEARS and saying the whole thing has made her consume copious amounts of wine…. Yet again these “empaths” and virtue signallers make it about themselves! LBC is so left wing though I am pretty sure most of their guests are actors. I’ve noticed they cut people off or ridicule people who phone in that do not follow a certain agenda… anyone that isn’t rattling away like an addict for their next jab also is quickly dismissed.
They sacked Maajid Nawaz for going against the narrative. That told me all I need to know about LBC.

Reactions: 8
Crikey the virtue signalling on LBC is insane. There was just an English lady saying she is so sad and angry and wants to go as far as go to far as leave her children and train to fight in Ukraine. She was actually in TEARS and saying the whole thing has made her consume copious amounts of wine…. Yet again these “empaths” and virtue signallers make it about themselves! LBC is so left wing though I am pretty sure most of their guests are actors. I’ve noticed they cut people off or ridicule people who phone in that do not follow a certain agenda… anyone that isn’t rattling away like an addict for their next jab also is quickly dismissed.
It reminds me of the Diana thing, mass grieving (hypnoses) let's see who can out grieve the other, but now no one will admit to caring about her enough to cry.

LBC is the same as the BBC I listen to BBC three counties while I drive and without fail everyone sprouting the narrative will be articulate and everyone who is against will be a bumbling idiot that the presenter will take the piss out of and get other callers to join in with the piss taking .
Sometimes someone will sneakily get on and and be articulate for the "other side" and will be cut off very fast.

Reactions: 12
What is going on with this thread. It uses to be for people who are interested in conspiracies to discuss them. Isn't the anti thread for people that don't like CT? and I'm certain it's not the place for non CT to be having chit chats about their personal life. I'm not trying to moderate, just my observation.

I'm actually not getting too het up on the Ukraine thing. Nothing is what it seems, no one knows what's really going on, so much bull tit coming from all directions. Putin is not trying to re-establish the Soviet Union. Whatever he is doing, it'll be done and over pretty soon and will stay localised to the Ukrain. The media are using this whole thing as a way to stir stuff up - probably to distract from something or to sneak in more restrictions on our lives. I can see animal product rations and electricity blackouts.
This! Why is someone discussing their operation, grandad and boyfriend here? Advice thread is over there! Sympathy none from me.

It reminds me of the Diana thing, mass grieving (hypnoses) let's see who can out grieve the other, but now no one will admit to caring about her enough to cry.

LBC is the same as the BBC I listen to BBC three counties while I drive and without fail everyone sprouting the narrative will be articulate and everyone who is against will be a bumbling idiot that the presenter will take the piss out of and get other callers to join in with the piss taking .
Sometimes someone will sneakily get on and and be articulate for the "other side" and will be cut off very fast.
I’ve always suspected that these discussion tune ins have paid actors calling in to make the “other side” sound like lunatics so they can be mocked. Oh I’ve noticed they really don’t like it at all when a genuine articulate speaker manages to sneak on 😂 the presenter almost acts like it never happened!

Reactions: 11
I agree @BattleAxing ,I also hate how virtue signallers claim to be empaths or to represent that.
It gives genuine empaths a bad name, doesn't it?
Who actually usually keep their distance, and often don't like being in the public eye, or centre of attention in my experience.
It's like the little boy who cried wolf, though imo so much hysteria being created and manipulated, that when a genuine threat or real danger occurs, no one will take so called hysterical women seriously?
I've seen this happen many times.
It is mainly women who get roped into being the face of this ..performative anxiety,imo (the very fact that women care is used against them), and also the ridicule that comes with it, once the dominant Narrative has been established and defended and then discarded
So the next time a woman raises her voice in anger or outrage because she wants to defend her children or family interest, TPTB can roll their collective eyes, and maybe offer her sedation or medication, ridicule or platitudes or a nice stay in a secure mental unit.(or threat of).
That's the action that they take with dissenters or whistleblowers or anyone difficult or annoying.
In other words we are just being conditioned to undermine ourselves and our authority and our rights, when we are not being selective
Inwardly the people who control the media must be laughing at a lot of us.
Ramp up the fear is all they need to do, and many are so conditioned that they get sucked in.
Not that I'm feeling superior, far from it, I have my wobbly moments too, but it's important to try to gain perspective, and see the bigger picture, and if people like it or not, that's what we are trying to do on this thread. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What is going on with this thread. It uses to be for people who are interested in conspiracies to discuss them. Isn't the anti thread for people that don't like CT? and I'm certain it's not the place for non CT to be having chit chats about their personal life. I'm not trying to moderate, just my observation.

I'm actually not getting too het up on the Ukraine thing. Nothing is what it seems, no one knows what's really going on, so much bull tit coming from all directions. Putin is not trying to re-establish the Soviet Union. Whatever he is doing, it'll be done and over pretty soon and will stay localised to the Ukrain. The media are using this whole thing as a way to stir stuff up - probably to distract from something or to sneak in more restrictions on our lives. I can see animal product rations and electricity blackouts.
Meant to say about prep. I have alt cooking. lighting, heating. have some dried goods I've not gone silly but notice someone saying they don't have a food etc prep but have a grab bag and know where to hide in case of bombing. Why do people think they don't need food etc when everything points to a food shortage ( and huge price hike) and powercuts etc but feel they need a bomb shelter. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't think they are actors, but they have regular callers and they are careful who they let through. Sheila and James OB will only let people with opposing views through if theyre stupid. If anyone actually comes up with a reasonable and balanced argument to their opinions they get rude and cut them off.

Majid was the only decent host they had and now he's gone.

Meant to say about prep. I have alt cooking. lighting, heating. have some dried goods I've not gone silly but notice someone saying they don't have a food etc prep but have a grab bag and know where to hide in case of bombing. Why do people think they don't need food etc when everything points to a food shortage ( and huge price hike) and powercuts etc but feel they need a bomb shelter. 🤔

I've got a feeling power outs and gonna become a thing. I'm gonna invest in some wind up lights.

Petrol could end up in shortage or rationed.

They are gonna use this war and fall out with Russia to decrease our standard of living.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1090556

View attachment 1090560

View attachment 1090563

View attachment 1090564

View attachment 1090566

View attachment 1090567

View attachment 1090568
View attachment 1090569

View attachment 1090570

View attachment 1090571
View attachment 1090572

View attachment 1090573
View attachment 1090580

View attachment 1090582

View attachment 1090583

View attachment 1090584

View attachment 1090585
View attachment 1090586

View attachment 1090587

View attachment 1090588

View attachment 1090590
View attachment 1090591
View attachment 1090593

View attachment 1090596

There are so many of these.. propaganda, Both sides will be doing this. this is what war is.

Yesterday I could not stop rolling my eyes when people on the war thread were saying how willfully ignorant the Russian people are, as it's easy enough to find the truth, while they are sprouting BS that the BBC spoonfed them.

People saying where is that coward Putin why is he not showing his face. Well unlike their hero the actor Zelenskyy Putin is fighting a war not doing photo ops. They are so used to everything being filmed anyone not being filmed must be hiding and shaking in thier boots. I cannot even get my head around this mentality

So much BS coming out since when do any side of a war tell the media when they will be striking, what their tatics are?
Thank you. This is so enlightening.

Reactions: 5
James OB is the worst. He is really obnoxious and a virtue signaller. He throws full on strops and becomes insulting when callers don’t follow the narrative. He reminds me alot of Jeremy Vine, he is also pompous and rude towards those who argue against vaccine mandates, etc… I even once remember him saying “roll my sleeves up I’ll take a vaccine in each arm” - that is good for you Jeremy but don’t push your narrative you’re paid to push onto everyone else. They are two simple peas in a pod.

Reactions: 8
Out of interest Purrrr have you ever done a deep dive into Diana's death? Do you think there's any truth to the murder rumours? I've never gone down the rabbit hole but I wouldn't put much past the royals.

Sorry if things went personal. I guess some of us see this as a thread amongst friends because we have “hung out” and shared posts and views for around two years. My tribe ❤

• Heart
Out of interest Purrrr have you ever done a deep dive into Diana's death? Do you think there's any truth to the murder rumours? I've never gone down the rabbit hole but I wouldn't put much past the royals.
No, I haven't. I didn't like her and don't believe she died as we were told. but not really looked into it.
I do believe she was unstable and was giving away too many secrets. Secrets she was willing to keep until it suited her. like everything you look into there is so much that doesn't add up about her death. Maybe one day we should all have a delve and see what we can find.

Reactions: 7
No, I haven't. I didn't like her and don't believe she died as we were told. but not really looked into it.
I do believe she was unstable and was giving away too many secrets. Secrets she was willing to keep until it suited her. like everything you look into there is so much that doesn't add up about her death. Maybe one day we should all have a delve and see what we can find.
Yes I agree there's definitely more to that story than we'll ever know. It would be a fascinating rabbit hole to go down that's for sure.

I suppose this photo of an inflatable tank means that WW2 was all fake then? Really, a bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss.

View attachment 1091461
It wouldn’t would it. So would not putting words and thoughts into peoples mouths/minds. There’s plenty of other threads for you to be on. no need to come on here and be condescending.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's very clear to me now that Canada is the first western nation trying to introduce the social credit system.

Based on all of the information out there including the statements and behaviour of the government this is not a theory but a fact.

Trudeau is still refusing to even discuss mandates let alone drop them.
He still talks of Covid as if if were a great danger and that none of the recent scientific data had happened. He seems determined that 100% get vaccinated .

His mantra is "Keeping Canadians safe" and "We've got your back"

That's all he will say when asked to provide any scientific rationale for refusing to drop the mandates.

There are many videos where he alludes to the social credit system plan and of him at the WEF conference . His deputy PM is also a WEF director.

Klaus Schwab says that over half of the Canadian cabinet has been infiltrated.

The emergency act that he unjustifiably introduced recently was a prelude to what they can do.

Arresting people without due process, freezing peoples bank accounts and credit cards , cancelling their insurance for any dissent against the government. They also hacked the names of people who donated and posted them on twitter.

He dropped it after 2 days very likely because there was a run on the banks , many people withdrawing their money.

It's very clear that one day to the next the government can pretty much do what it likes with impunity and ruin peoples lives . They can even make acts illegal retroactively which they did in this case

People who contributed a small donation to the truckers cause or attended the protest had accounts frozen and the chief of police said they would track down all protestors to punish them if it takes many months. These were not illegal acts but they made them so after the fact.

They are now trying to pass a bill C s332 which is a proposal to introduce universal basic income

They will be tied to a "framework" and has certain pre requisites to qualify .

No doubt the digital identities they already have with the vaccine passports will be involved.

Provinces who are dropping the mandates are keeping the framework of the system and QR codes

This later will be tied to being a "good citizen" , Trudeau has made references frequently to people having to do the right thing for the good of society. He also asked if we should tolerate certain people and that they take up space.

As well as vaccines he's pushing the environment so that will be another requirement as to energy usage.

Of our course there's also a big push to get central digital currency in place so they would have full control over peoples money. I see this is being discussed worldwide including in the UK

A section from the bill:
Whereas the provision of a guaranteed livable basic income would benefit individuals, families and communities and protect those who are made most vulnerable in society, while facilitating the transition to an economy that responds to the climate crisis and other current major challenges.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry if things went personal. I guess some of us see this as a thread amongst friends because we have “hung out” and shared posts and views for around two years. My tribe ❤
I wasn't refering to you. A few pages back there was people who are very anti conspiracies having a chat about nothing conspiracy related.

Of course the people who use are on here with shared views and values will have a chat, and that's a great thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One thing I would say about Trudeau is that he has really shown his hand.

Until last August I didn't really pay any attention to him .

Then he introduced the federal vaccine mandates preventing the unvaccinated from travelling domestically and internationally and firing federal employees

This caught my attention as it was just so extreme

Then shortly after that he encouraged the provinces to introduce vaccine passports.

He then started his overt demonization of the unvaccinated dividing society.

That has continued and escalated and he refuses to explain why he continues to push vaccines for children and boosters for adults despite the fact it is now endemic

He's acting like nothing has changed at all. He has ordered far more vaccines than any other country per capita- 8 doses per person

Then the way he responded to this peaceful protests of people simply asking him to drop the mandates took this to a whole other level. He had to demonize them to continue his narrative of good and bad Canadians. The good will be rewarded and the bad have their freedoms taken away.

There is no way you can explain this as being related to Covid , it's completely irrational.

Another problem is that the leader of one of the opposition parties is also in the WEF and keeps supporting everything that Trudeau suggests including the emergency act

There is no hope of anything improving unless he goes along with the other ministers with the same global agenda.

I remember vaguely seeing information on the WEF before all of this happened but didn't look into it but his very actions have brought all of this to the fore.

Now it's very prominent in all discussions related to the government

There are a number of other world leaders who are in the WEF but it doesn't mean that they all have the same intentions.

Trudeau,Ardern and Macron clearly do but the likes of Boris I think would be resistant .

Trudeau is such an arrogant vacuous person who clearly doesn't have any empathy or conscience.
For him he just wants to succeed in implementing this global framework.

His whole family including his father Pierre a former PM are all communist sympathizers, good friends with Castro, praising chairman Mao.

He said the country he most admires is China because it's basic dictatorship allows them to get things done more quickly

He sees himself as some sort of Messiah doing what's best for the world.

He said as much in a documentary about him he said "I think that this is what I was put on this earth to do"

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.