Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not usually into conspiracy theories, but I have some doubts about the Russians’ peacekeeping mission in the Donbas. Seems like they’re up to something, what do you guys reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I still haven't watched GOT and that's the truth :giggle:
Oh my sweet summer child. 😢

It was brilliant apart from season 8.

My cousins were in Kilkenny and the other in Dublin.

I might end up in Cornwall if I get back to watching Poldark- only made it to season 2.

1645920800798.png

Last edited:
That’s a shock from Donnie has he finally found his conscience or lost his marbles completely 👀

I’m not usually into conspiracy theories, but I have some doubts about the Russians’ peacekeeping mission in the Donbas. Seems like they’re up to something, what do you guys reckon?
In all honesty, I'm not sure what to believe. There are so many 'old' photos doing the rounds, so many contradictory reports ... I just want to shut off all the news and get lost in TV movies.

Aside from pray for any innocents in a war zone, I'm not sure what I can do from my corner of the world.

There is just so much evil in the world at the moment, that even the good things and blessings are being clouded.

Reactions: 10
That’s a shock from Donnie has he finally found his conscience or lost his marbles completely 👀
I see they are still printing things he never said. He said that the tactics used were brilliant not that the fact he attacked Ukraine was brilliant.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
1645937367730.png

1645937510973.png

1645937566197.png

1645937591846.png

1645937686776.png

1645937719678.png

1645937750539.png

1645937770577.png

1645937818727.png

1645937851981.png

1645937874641.png

1645937917395.png

1645938271230.png

1645938340741.png

1645938376770.png

1645938403699.png

1645938446661.png

1645938478056.png

1645938504908.png

1645938533087.png

1645938582711.png

1645938610190.png

1645938654667.png

1645938711397.png

There are so many of these.. propaganda, Both sides will be doing this. this is what war is.

Yesterday I could not stop rolling my eyes when people on the war thread were saying how willfully ignorant the Russian people are, as it's easy enough to find the truth, while they are sprouting BS that the BBC spoonfed them.

People saying where is that coward Putin why is he not showing his face. Well unlike their hero the actor Zelenskyy Putin is fighting a war not doing photo ops. They are so used to everything being filmed anyone not being filmed must be hiding and shaking in thier boots. I cannot even get my head around this mentality

So much BS coming out since when do any side of a war tell the media when they will be striking, what their tatics are?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has any one here heard about the Oakville Blobs? I just wonder if it's real. There are no photos of that event.

Reactions: 2
Something curious:

Last year, I had a Covid (PCR) test as I seemed to have all the usual symptoms at the time.

I had it done at my local doctor's surgery - and the nurse had to go and gown up, etc. Before she proceeded, she asked me if I was 100% sure I wanted to go through with it. I thought that was really odd ... not just the question itself, but the way she asked it.

Then I read this today:
"What is being pulled from people that pass after having the bug or bug shot? People doing autopsies have reported strings of white material in the arms and legs. I get what is being pulled from the deceased are parasites. I don't see the parasites being a result of the shot but rather the result of the tests given. I see the Q-tip scrubber being the tool used to administer these elements at the brain barrier. All of these people that passed that have evidence of these parasites appear to have contracted them via the test that came up "affirmative" rather than the shot itself. (Watch for things like Morgellons to be on the rise!)."

(From: https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2022/02/are-we-approaching-zombie-apocalypse.html)

:unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not a conspiracy but I really enjoyed Peter Hitchens today in the MOS online.
A man with a brain and experience, who looks into things.
And doesn't just change his profile to a flag, cry at virtue signalling footballers ( who will all be going to Qatar) or sit glued to 24 news propaganda.

Must be a reason non CT can't stay away when big things are happening 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a conspiracy but I really enjoyed Peter Hitchens today in the MOS online.
A man with a brain and experience, who looks into things.
And doesn't just change his profile to a flag, cry at virtue signalling footballers ( who will all be going to Qatar) or sit glued to 24 news propaganda.

Must be a reason non CT can't stay away when big things are happening 🤔
I used to read Hitchens articles every Sunday before Covid and it wasn't until Covid that I put a face to the name. I will always remember him appearing on GMB in March/April 2020 and being absolutely hounded for daring to say he thought lockdowns were a bad idea. He was vilified by almost all of the panel and then cut off. He predicted everything that would follow and was right about it all. That was definitely the moment I realised how powerful the media was in forming peoples opinions. I could see this man was talking sense and yet he was being bullied and yelled at for merely stating very logical points.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see they are still printing things he never said. He said that the tactics used were brilliant not that the fact he attacked Ukraine was brilliant.
So here’s the transcript of the relevant portion of the interview, straight from the show’s website. There’s the usual incoherent rambling from Trump, but he makes his views on Putin’s actions quite clear. You can also listen to the interview on the site.

BUCK: Mr. President, in the last 24 hours we know Russia has said that they are recognizing two breakaway regions of Ukraine, and now this White House is stating that this is an “invasion.” That’s a strong word. What went wrong here? What has the current occupant of the Oval Office done that he could have done differently?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

https://www.clayandbuck.com/president-trump-with-cb-from-mar-a-lago/

In all honesty, I'm not sure what to believe. There are so many 'old' photos doing the rounds, so many contradictory reports ... I just want to shut off all the news and get lost in TV movies.

Aside from pray for any innocents in a war zone, I'm not sure what I can do from my corner of the world.

There is just so much evil in the world at the moment, that even the good things and blessings are being clouded.
Oh, absolutely. You have to be very careful with anything posted on social media. Some people just share stuff without thinking.

F0576D15-D50F-47A6-9931-F00388B4D13A.png

Reactions: 4
So here’s the transcript of the relevant portion of the interview, straight from the show’s website. There’s the usual incoherent rambling from Trump, but he makes his views on Putin’s actions quite clear. You can also listen to the interview on the site.

BUCK: Mr. President, in the last 24 hours we know Russia has said that they are recognizing two breakaway regions of Ukraine, and now this White House is stating that this is an “invasion.” That’s a strong word. What went wrong here? What has the current occupant of the Oval Office done that he could have done differently?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

https://www.clayandbuck.com/president-trump-with-cb-from-mar-a-lago/

Oh, absolutely. You have to be very careful with anything posted on social media. Some people just share stuff without thinking.

View attachment 1090831

1st point..
Nothing on that video disproved what I said. You should listen to all of it, it's very enlightening over many things.

2nd point
Most of that stuff I posted was shown on MSM before being shared on SM. MSM does this all the time, sadly for them ( especially since covid ) more and more people are getting wise to it.

as I've already said there is propaganda on both sides and idiots out to confuse

Anyway, once again I'm done debating with people who can't see what we CT see. it's like me in a thread about my fav footie team and every so often someone comes in saying I'm talking rubbish as this team is much better.

Reactions: 13
Either way I'm shocked he's come out against Russia ,keep your friends close and all that ....

Reactions: 1
@Purrrrrrr I am a bit surprised you are posting pictures wrongly used when yesterday (or the day before) you posted some posts attributed to CNN that are not (it takes 5 minutes to ckeck that). It's a bit strange to only want to point western liberal propaganda but not other kind of propaganda.

Propaganda is coming from all sides and that was what I initially posted here a few days ago - which was met with outrage - how do I dare posting here - not sharing the main views of this thread. I don't consider propaganda as conspiracy because it's a political tool used by all countries and it's not a secret. That's why I am talking about it on different topics.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, I'm not going to keep saying the same things over and over. especially with someone who attributes things I never said and thoughts I never had, to me.

Why don't you go onto the conflict thread and tell them about propaganda? why here when they are a few threads in posting many things that haven't happened?
Why don't you pull up people on the anti thread when they post BS that is easy disproved?

No need to reply I know why, there are two threads for a reason
I'm done, have a lovely day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, I'm not going to keep saying the same things over and over. especially with someone who attributes things I never said and thoughts I never had, to me.

Why don't you go onto the conflict thread and tell them about propaganda? why here when they are a few threads in posting many things that haven't happened?

No need to reply I know why, I'm done, have a lovely day.
Remember Purrrr the ignore button is your best friend. If people come on here specifically just to bait, they go straight onto the ignore list 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.