Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my fav videos, watched it many times now. Another one I love is Frankinskies on weather manipulation its very easy to convince people on the climate BS when you control the weather
Oooh I haven’t watched Frankinskies, I’ll have to check it out!

Reactions: 7
Oooh I haven’t watched Frankinskies, I’ll have to check it out!
It's brilliant. it shows you what they could do when my grandparents were young and I'm 63. it's all shown on videos from the time and in the days when they bragged rather than kept everything a secret.

Reactions: 6
I'm more coming from the angle of children who are care experienced. They may not have a Mum or a Dad, only guardians. Speaking from experience here, as someone who did not have anyone to call "mum" or "dad" growing up - and when at highschool despite the teachers knowing this, they kept on asking me questions about Mum & Dad - particularly my German language teacher who tried to teach everyone to say what occupation our Mum & Dad had in German.

I don't think Mum & Dad can be banned - I just think we can be a little bit more sensitive to the modern day families that have evolved.
Some teachers can be very insensitive can't they, and small minded (I've had bad experiences as well), I really think we need to attract people into teaching from a more diverse range of backgrounds.
Some of them don't know how to relate to others very well at all imo, yes they might be clever or knowledgeable, but where is the emotional intelligence?
For them to keep on asking about mum and dad, when they are aware of your background, is not on really.
They could and should have rephrased that, or found a way of asking that was more inclusive, i.e asking about your guardians and using that term?
Maybe some teachers need to broaden their horizons and vocabulary a bit more? That would help?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Eliza, I love your post and feel the same way. I don’t post often but I keep up with the thread and enjoy everyone’s posts and the open-mindedness of the general discussion.

I personally think that people like us who are drawn to ‘conspiracies’ (which I actually think is a rather glib term as some of the things discussed aren’t conspiracy but indeed fact) is our intuition. I think we are more adept at using, understanding and trusting our intuition, and consciously and unconsciously seeing patterns which others might not pick up on. Most people believe what they are told and don’t know how to ‘see’ beyond that, they don’t understand the value and importance of our intuition and gut feelings and instead rely solely on empirical information. I don’t know how many of us are into Myers-Briggs but I’m an INFJ and I think the write up here explains what I mean quite well and I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of us here can relate : -

Ahh thank you ❤ Feels a bit rude to call you Crapbag, but it makes me smile when I see it pop up 🤣
Yes this makes a lot of sense to me! I am so driven by how things feel and gut feelings!

I did my myers-briggs years ago and think it was similar to yours! Will have to redo it and see ☺ I've spent a lot of time looking at Enneagram, Human Design and astrology and it has helped me to understand myself so much more. More accurately, it's given me reassurance that it's okay to be the way I am - highly sensitive, emotionally driven etc. Again this is something I believe in wholeheartedly, but I know not everyone will and that's absolutely fine! It hurts when people deliberately dismiss or criticise it though 😩

• Heart
Eliza, I love your post and feel the same way. I don’t post often but I keep up with the thread and enjoy everyone’s posts and the open-mindedness of the general discussion.

I personally think that people like us who are drawn to ‘conspiracies’ (which I actually think is a rather glib term as some of the things discussed aren’t conspiracy but indeed fact) is our intuition. I think we are more adept at using, understanding and trusting our intuition, and consciously and unconsciously seeing patterns which others might not pick up on. Most people believe what they are told and don’t know how to ‘see’ beyond that, they don’t understand the value and importance of our intuition and gut feelings and instead rely solely on empirical information. I don’t know how many of us are into Myers-Briggs but I’m an INFJ and I think the write up here explains what I mean quite well and I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of us here can relate : -

I did that too previously - INFJ too !

You do realise that some kids aren't brought up with a Mum nor Dad, right?
That may be true, but I don’t think a blanket ban for every child at those schools is a good idea. You can barely even say “woman” these days in case you offend someone.

I still remember i’m in primary school a girl in my class was encouraged to make an uncle’s day card instead of one for her father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was a INFJ -T.
Weapons of mass destruction was my turning point but I grew up without a television with avid reader parents. They wouldn't allow newspapers in the house and were always putting leaflets through doors. I couldn't understand why everyone seemed to want the same thing for Christmas and I will never forget being disgusted in the late 70s finding out how much the lazy, never there area manager of Oxfam was on a year . My mother volunteered at the local shop and he was always trying it on with her. It didn't add up to me, he was supposed to care about people but obviously didn't. I also always remember thinking why are people saying this or not questioning it as it's not the truth.

Reactions: 9
It's not an issue to say grown ups when addressing a group of children. But it's the policing of language that's the problem.

It's seems reasonable to say. But why does it need to be policy. Surely a common sense approach would make more sense. But they don't want people to use common sense. They want to police language, which whether deliberate or accidentally, it changes how we view society.

I have suspicioucions about the use of black actors in period dramas too. Like it or not many people get historical information from TV shows. If you start casting all ethnicities as people in the past, especially rich and influential people - it starts to change people's opinions of the past. Suddenly all that violence and racism against Africans in the colonial days didn't happen. They were in court with the queen and held land. Why else would all those historical shows have so many black people in it. It would create a gradual change amongst those that don't know history -which is a lot of people.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Melissa Cuimmei on social media? She’s always getting banned on Facebook but she has a way of explaining things in an easy to understand way.

Reactions: 4
Ahh thank you ❤ Feels a bit rude to call you Crapbag, but it makes me smile when I see it pop up 🤣
Yes this makes a lot of sense to me! I am so driven by how things feel and gut feelings!

I did my myers-briggs years ago and think it was similar to yours! Will have to redo it and see ☺ I've spent a lot of time looking at Enneagram, Human Design and astrology and it has helped me to understand myself so much more. More accurately, it's given me reassurance that it's okay to be the way I am - highly sensitive, emotionally driven etc. Again this is something I believe in wholeheartedly, but I know not everyone will and that's absolutely fine! It hurts when people deliberately dismiss or criticise it though 😩
Haha yeah I got my name from Friends when Mike threatens to change his name to Crapbag 🤣 It was that or something related to the Simpsons 😂

I knew there’d be other INFJs here! 🥰 I love Myers-Briggs and anything related to Carl Jung. I think he was a genius. I’m right back into it again at the moment because I think my son is an INFJ too and I want to ensure I help nurture his development and not stunt it in any way. My parents, god love them, they really didn’t help me and I struggled growing up not being the person they wanted me to be. I’ve read about enneagrams before but I’m not sure I’ve ever found out what I am. Off to look into that now! ☺

Klaus Schwab doesn’t even try and hide what kind of person he is.
Oh my god! It’s just laughable at this point… if you don’t laugh you’ll cry! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I knew there’d be other INFJs here! 🥰 I love Myers-Briggs and anything related to Carl Jung. I think he was a genius. I’m right back into it again at the moment because I think my son is an INFJ too and I want to ensure I help nurture his development and not stunt it in any way. My parents, god love them, they really didn’t help me and I struggled growing up not being the person they wanted me to be. I’ve read about enneagrams before but I’m not sure I’ve ever found out what I am. Off to look into that now! ☺
My new therapist is Jungian! Started with him last week, but I'm not doing therapy weekly anymore just every 2-3 weeks.

You might like the podcast this Jungian life. They also analyse two dreams at the end of each episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My new therapist is Jungian! Started with him last week, but I'm not doing therapy weekly anymore just every 2-3 weeks.

You might like the podcast this Jungian life. They also analyse two dreams at the end of each episode.

Therapy is something I’ve always wanted to do but have never got around to. Maybe one day… Thank you for the podcast recommendation. I will have a listen 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Therapy is something I’ve always wanted to do but have never got around to. Maybe one day… Thank you for the podcast recommendation. I will have a listen 🙏
I was with my first therapist for around 4 years. He did take breaks in between that so it wasn't all continuous- he'd normally do two weeks at Christmas, a month off in August and two weeks at easter and I'd also skip/ rearrange sessions too.

If I'm being honest it was incredibly painful, but I'm glad I'm not where I was when I first started. I also saw him at a discounted rate like with my new therapist too. First one was £20 less then his normal London evening fee. Second £10 lower and he doesn't live in London so it's still less (£4.50) then a single session with the first.

Lots of other organizations also offer low cost therapy depending on your income. If you want recommendations I could offer some.

I've spaced out now because it does take a lot emotionally and I don't want to work as intensively. New therapist is okay with me choosing my own pace.

1645648868487.png

Not a conspiracy theory either anymore:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Very interesting post @Crapbag, I can't believe I hadn't heard of the Myers Briggs test or personality types before,(because I am interested in things like that) so thank you for sharing that with us.
I did the test online, out of curiousity, and I am a INFP which seems pretty accurate to me, if anyone else is interested in doing the same test, I've provided a link

https://www.truity.com/page/16-personality-types-myers-briggs.

I definitely agree with your points regarding the use of intuition, and feeling things and maybe needing to work that out, or understand the world around us.
That's true I think,a lot of investigation into things starts with the sense that something just doesn't feel right, and then comes the question of why?
That's not always well received (to put it mildly) and yet it shouldn't be shut down.
If we can't trust our intuition or instincts then we go against ourselves, and that can be very damaging.
In this era though with the prevalence of cancel culture it can be difficult, but at least on this forum we can write down our thoughts, and exchange information and relate to each other, and that's a blessing.
One that I'm truly grateful for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was with my first therapist for around 4 years. He did take breaks in between that so it wasn't all continuous- he'd normally do two weeks at Christmas, a month off in August and two weeks at easter and I'd also skip/ rearrange sessions too.

If I'm being honest it was incredibly painful, but I'm glad I'm not where I was when I first started. I also saw him at a discounted rate like with my new therapist too. First one was £20 less then his normal London evening fee. Second £10 lower and he doesn't live in London so it's still less then a single session with the first.

Lots of other organizations also offer low cost therapy depending on your income. If you want recommendations I could offer some.

I've spaced out now because it does take a lot emotionally and I don't want to work as intensively. New therapist is okay with me choosing my own pace.
Thank you, that’s all so helpful. Income isn’t a problem, it’s just that I prioritise the kids over me 🙈

Very interesting post @Crapbag, I can't believe I hadn't heard of the Myers Briggs test or personality types before,(because I am interested in things like that) so thank you for sharing that with us.
I did the test online, out of curiousity, and I am a INFP which seems pretty accurate to me, if anyone else is interested in doing the same test, I've provided a link

I definitely agree with your points regarding the use of intuition, and feeling things and maybe needing to work that out, or understand the world around us.
That's true I think,a lot of investigation into things starts with the sense that something just doesn't feel right, and then comes the question of why?
That's not always well received (to put it mildly) and yet it shouldn't be shut down.
If we can't trust our intuition or instincts then we go against ourselves, and that can be very damaging.
In this era though with the prevalence of cancel culture it can be difficult, but at least on this forum we can write down our thoughts, and exchange information and relate to each other, and that's a blessing.
One that I'm truly grateful for.
You’re so welcome. Not surprised you’re an INFP as that’s another type where intuition is a big part of your personality. Isn’t it so nice to be able to come here and read and engage with people who think and feel similarly. I know the topic of conversation can be quite doom and gloom but it’s comforting to know there are people out there on the same wavelength. I don’t have many people in my ‘real’ life who are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else feeling that there could be a cyberattack very soon?

love how people are laughing at RT propaganda while watching the BBC 🤣 Strange how they see the manikins, prosthetics and fakeness on one side but not other
absolutely to cyber attack,and I'm a total newbie when it comes to conspiracy theories, so if I can see it I bet others do too.

Also, re BBC, they had a rep for being honest instilled in me by my parents. Now I question everything.

I'm INTJ

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I done the personality test too and it said I’m ISTJ, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing, it kind of looks bad 🤔🤣

CEDD9585-542F-4B3F-9A62-44B8FEA91712.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
I've always really liked putin, although admittedly I know nothing about Russian politics as I'm from the UK, I just don't get a bad feeling about him like many other do.

When the media hate someone, its usually because they are a threat to them, not the general public.
Me too. I actually trust Putin more than all the wef puppets put together

Reactions: 6

I've never posted here before, but I absolutely love this thread and it's really the only reason I come on tattle. I had to comment as I'm also INFJ - I did the Myers Briggs test a couple of years ago and it makes a lot of sense that I seem so drawn to this thread in particular.

I've always questioned things and love reading up on conspiracy theories. I really think covid has opened the eyes and minds of people that wouldn't otherwise question the narrative. I've seen this first hand with my partner, who used to laugh at me or refuse to engage in conversation whenever I mentioned anything conspiracy related. He has gone through a total shift in mindset over these past two years and I can bet there are many others that have too. He now questions almost anything he sees or reads in MSM and I can actually have an open conversation with him without being completely dismissed.

I love reading here! it's such an escape and you all seem such great people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.