Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

My sisters, my father, and I still haven't caught covid once in two years. My triple vaxxed relatives have already had covid twice. Must be down to looks obviously. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to the Maajid Nawaz Joe Rogan episode? If so what did you think about it?

I've just watched the whole program program it was fascinating and very concerning .

The centralized digital banking and social credit system that's likely to be introduced is scary.

Reactions: 10
About five or six years ago or perhaps longer I fell down a rabbit hole re: Elm Guest House. In fact, thinking about it, it was waaaaay before that because it was around 2005 give or take a few years and the reason I know that is because it involved one of the Big Brother 6 contestants and that was aired back in 2005. And I will always remember the photo of the gay Kray twin kneeling down with his arm around a young boy and a quote regarding Lord Boothby saying something like “you will do what he says or we will hurt you”. I’m not sure if we’re allowed to post links, or even if it still exists online, but I remember the search terms what brought the results up.

• Sad
It will all be done so gradually and incrementally most won't notice it.

1645404098240.png

Love a good protest and party :

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
About five or six years ago or perhaps longer I fell down a rabbit hole re: Elm Guest House. In fact, thinking about it, it was waaaaay before that because it was around 2005 give or take a few years and the reason I know that is because it involved one of the Big Brother 6 contestants and that was aired back in 2005. And I will always remember the photo of the gay Kray twin kneeling down with his arm around a young boy and a quote regarding Lord Boothby saying something like “you will do what he says or we will hurt you”. I’m not sure if we’re allowed to post links, or even if it still exists online, but I remember the search terms what brought the results up.
I remember there was a connection between Cliff Richard, Lord Boothby the Krays and a body in a suitcase
Krays used to get young boys for Lord B and I remember Cliff was n a children's home but then apparently became part of it.

• Cliff Richard was a friend of Lord Boothby and Ronnie Kray. He wrote to Ronnie Kray regularly in prison. What was the relationship between these men?
  • He was a friend of Tony Blair (aka Anthony Charles Lynton Blair aka Miranda). What was his reationship with Blair?
  • What WERE the details of the photographs found at a London train station in 1970?
  • He is on the National Association for Young People in Care’s (NAYPIC) Elm Guest House list. Who IS “Gladys”?
  • Was he arrested in 1983 by Sutton police for interfering with children?
  • Did MI5 then tell Sutton police to drop it?
  • The ex-policeman who tells the story of a cross-dressing “Harriet Webb” who turned up at a hospital screaming and wearing blood-stained women’s underwear. Was this Harry Webb aka Cliff Richard?
  • What’s his friendship with Melvyn Bragg all about?
  • He was good friends with TV presenter Jill Dando, but why was he questioned so many times about her murder?
  • Was she investigating an elite paedophile ring?
  • Why has he given up UK citizenship and become a fully-fledged citizen of Barbados?

Was a long time ago I delved most stuff has now been deleted or buried in the searches So if you find anything please share it

Last edited:
  • Wow
The latest Joe Rogan podcast can be searched, but not played. Also searching for his general podcast gives an error when trying to view his profile. I guess the last guest has exposed it all.

Reactions: 3
I still have it on Spotify, will have to listen to it before it’s removed. Seen a few clips on Twitter and I doubt it will be long before Maajid is censored from there too.
314E0864-3EC6-45E8-B4BE-9F50466F175D.png

Reactions: 5
I remember there was a connection between Cliff Richard, Lord Boothby the Krays and a body in a suitcase
Krays used to get young boys for Lord B and I remember Cliff was n a children's home but then apparently became part of it.

• Cliff Richard was a friend of Lord Boothby and Ronnie Kray. He wrote to Ronnie Kray regularly in prison. What was the relationship between these men?
  • He was a friend of Tony Blair (aka Anthony Charles Lynton Blair aka Miranda). What was his reationship with Blair?
  • What WERE the details of the photographs found at a London train station in 1970?
  • He is on the National Association for Young People in Care’s (NAYPIC) Elm Guest House list. Who IS “Gladys”?
  • Was he arrested in 1983 by Sutton police for interfering with children?
  • Did MI5 then tell Sutton police to drop it?
  • The ex-policeman who tells the story of a cross-dressing “Harriet Webb” who turned up at a hospital screaming and wearing blood-stained women’s underwear. Was this Harry Webb aka Cliff Richard?
  • What’s his friendship with Melvyn Bragg all about?
  • He was good friends with TV presenter Jill Dando, but why was he questioned so many times about her murder?
  • Was she investigating an elite paedophile ring?
  • Why has he given up UK citizenship and become a fully-fledged citizen of Barbados?

Was a long time ago I delved most stuff has now been deleted or buried in the searches So if you find anything please share it
Reading through the old conspiracy theories threads I came across this link, about Elm guest house.
It seems to provide lots of other links to relevant articles.

Such as the ones below.
The more I look into it, the more shocked I am into how widespread child abuse is, and also how many powerful people have been complicit in providing access, to vulnerable children and in covering it up.
It truly is heartbreaking. :(

Also I found this....another post from the lovely and much missed JoanCollinsFanClub

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Reading through the old conspiracy theories threads I came across this link, about Elm guest house.

Such as the ones below.
The more I look into it, the more shocked I am into how widespread child abuse is, and also how many powerful people have been complicit in providing access, to vulnerable children and in covering it up.

Runs so very deep (and high) Always makes me roll my eyes at ideots who say about the Krays "they only hurt those who were bad never anyone innocent".

They were so romanticised

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Runs so very deep (and high) Always makes me roll my eyes at ideots who say about the Krays "they only hurt those who were bad never anyone innocent".

They were so romanticised
So true @Purrrrrrr, it just makes me so sad and angry and yet these people dominate popular culture.What kind of message or example is that sending out?
The network is huge, it's bleeping scary tbh, and then people wonder, why people like myself and others, are so wary about social workers, or people who work on behalf of the council? (Also other agencies)
Not to say that they are all a bad lot, that's not true, but it's frightening just how many evil and depraved people have infiltrated children's services.:(
In some ways that should be the biggest scandal of all, how vulnerable children are routinely abused, but no politics has to get involved, or the cult of celebrity, and some people are just blinded....
Honestly just what kind of world are we living in 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
So true @Purrrrrrr, it just makes me so sad and angry and yet these people dominate popular culture.What kind of message or example is that sending out?
The network is huge, it's bleeping scary tbh, and then people wonder, why people like myself and others, are so wary about social workers, or people who work on behalf of the council? (Also other agencies)
Not to say that they are all a bad lot, that's not true, but it's frightening just how many evil and depraved people have infiltrated children's services.:(
In some ways that should be the biggest scandal of all, how vulnerable children are routinely abused, but no politics has to get involved, or the cult of celebrity, and some people are just blinded....
Honestly just what kind of world are we living in 🤷‍♀️
these are the things I posted years ago on my Fb and saved my friend losing her grandchildren ( I spoke about it a few weeks ago?)

Had to find a different link as mine led nowhere

• Wow
Reactions: 2
these are the things I posted years ago on my Fb and saved my friend losing her grandchildren ( I spoke about it a few weeks ago?)

Had to find a different link as mine led nowhere

Absolutely unbelievable, I mean what the hell is going on in this country?! 🤯

Such as the ones below.

Also I found this....another post from the lovely and much missed JoanCollinsFanClub

Exactly this, the deeper you delve the more you find that it’s linked to nearly every ‘professional’ institution within the UK! Why, why, why is nothing being done don’t about it, why does nobody care about these children! I’m truly astounded! 🥺

Reactions: 4
I think there are just so many powerful people involved that it would litrially bring down society as we know it if they rounded them all up. Which in my eyes would be a good think, but I think that's why so many people are complicit in keeping it hidden.

I would like to think that if more women get into influential positions the culture will start to change, because surely women won't engage or turn a blind eye.

Reactions: 6
I think some women can be just as bad as men, but not suspected because they're a woman . " Surely they wouldn't do that they're a mother".

When my kid sister was little (<12) I always stayed during all of her violin or math lessons even though they were female.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.