Conspiracy Theories #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Hello! Is this Gordon's Pizza High St Ealing?
No ma'am - it's Google Pizza, Ealing
I must have dialled a wrong number. Sorry.
No ma'am - Google bought Gordon's Pizza last month.
OK. I would like to order a pizza.
Do you want your usual, ma'am?
My usual - you know me?
According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses - sausage - pepperoni - mushrooms and salami on a thick crust.
OK - Yes that's what I want .
May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta - rocket- sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat, gluten free, thin crust?
What? I detest vegetables.
Your cholesterol is not good, ma'am.
How the hell do you know that?
Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.
Excuse me ma'am, but you have not taken your medication regularly.
According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Boots Chemists, 4 months ago.
I bought more from another chemist.
That doesn't show on your credit card statement.
I paid in cash.
But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement
I have other sources of cash.
That doesn't show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.
WHAT THE HELL? ! ! ! !
I'm sorry, ma'am, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.
Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google - Facebook - Twitter - WhatsApp and all the others!! I'm going to an island without internet - cable TV - where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me !!
I understand how you feel, ma'am – but you'll need to get vaccinated first and renew your passport a. It expired six months ago!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
@StrawberryCream I was specifically replying to someone who seemed triggered on this thread. I wasn't generalising.

@Purrrrrrr I don't disagree that the reasons weren't unusual, but if someone wants to wear a mask it's their prerogative and has no impact on anyone else.

😊

Reactions: 3
@StrawberryCream I was specifically replying to someone who seemed triggered on this thread. I wasn't generalising.

@Purrrrrrr I don't disagree that the reasons weren't unusual, but if someone wants to wear a mask it's their prerogative and has no impact on anyone else.

😊
Firstly I'm not "triggered" by anything. But think wearing a mask if bleeping mental. I never wore one and I can't understand why people still would. I don't know anyone in real life that wears one, so I took the opportunity to find out why someone would still wear one and the reasons were mental.

I find it amusing, but not triggering. I couldnt care less that people want to wear them, more fool them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From gettr
Yep, once again the world is topsy-turvy.

The hate they have for what they believe is a war criminal ( this will be known true or false in the future) and want him and everyone in his country shut down, while letting Tony Blair the real known war criminal still have a voice in society. Why? The media brush it off so do its followers

I can't get over how many are believing everything about this war, they know how many times they have been lied to but yes, ok this time the truth is being told

Dr Andrew Hill, The Man Who Killed Millions?

In October 2020 Dr Andrew Hill was tasked to report to the World Health Organisation on the dozens of new studies from around the world suggesting that Ivermectin could be a remarkably safe and effective treatment for COVID-19.

But on January 18th 2021, Dr Hill published his findings on a pre-print server. His methods lacked rigour, the review was low quality and the extremely positive findings on ivermectin were contradicted by the conclusion. In the end, Dr Hill advised that “Ivermectin should be validated in larger appropriately controlled randomized trials before the results are sufficient for review by regulatory authorities.”

The researcher seeking a global recommendation on Ivermectin had instead recommended against it. A media onslaught against the medicine ensued. What were Dr Hill’s reasons for doing so? Were his conclusions justified? Or were external forces influencing his about-face?

One year on, this film recalls exactly what happened from the perspective of somebody that experienced it first hand; Dr Tess Lawrie; also featuring contributions from Dr Pierre Kory and Dr Paul Marik who worked closely with Dr Hill during the same time frame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So much censorship. if the Iraq invasion was now and anyone said there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, they would lose their channel even though it turned out to be true.

When you are only given one side of the story you only know one side of the story.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
And there's more!

jimmy hits the nail over and over.

A couple of powerful speeches on the hypocrisy of it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just had to pay someone via my banking App. I was shocked to see a new HMRC option with a long list of option of who to pay. It’s made me really uneasy………….kind like the new housing bill in Ireland uneasy…….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
138. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/11 **8**
The wealthy farmer has the world's largest grain reserves and is really trying to get the price to record levels. Bill Gates
Sad (for people in general because they just won't be able to afford to eat at this rate)and scary it reminds me of this scene in the Omen 2

Reactions: 9
William Hurt died yesterday he woke up to the truth due to 911
he tells his story here

He speaks about Architects and engineers for 911 truth and I have followed them for many years.

Just had to pay someone via my banking App. I was shocked to see a new HMRC option with a long list of option of who to pay. It’s made me really uneasy………….kind like the new housing bill in Ireland uneasy…….
it's like everything is happening at the same time

Hugo talks about the new extra hoops to jump through to use our own money.

I'm going to just use cash now. I work out how much I need for bills etc and transfer anything over to another account for my spends . I use my card for that account but lately been drawingtaking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
William Hurt died yesterday he woke up to the truth due to 911
he tells his story here

He speaks about Architects and engineers for 911 truth and I have followed them for many years.

it's like everything is happening at the same time

Hugo talks about the new extra hoops to jump through to use our own money.

I'm going to just use cash now. I work out how much I need for bills etc and transfer anything over to another account for my spends . I use my card for that account but lately been drawingtaking

I dont Have time to watch these right now, but plan to later. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That Omen clip makes sense. I think whilst some people are aware of the rising cost of food, they don't know how bad the situation really is getting globally.

For me it feels like too many coincidences occurring:

The logistic center below is owned by the 8th largest retailer in the world dealing with supplying hypermarkets and grocery stores.

Thanks for the architect and engineers link . I've watched an older talk by them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On that orphan trains doc, they said the wealthy at the time got together to think if a way to resolve the issue of homeless children, but they wanted a solution that was minimal cost and effort for them. This is when they came up with the idea of the orphan trains, have families in other areas of the country accomidate them.

That way of thinking has never changed and it's is exactly the same as what they are doing with this take a refugee in campaign.

The rich want it to look like they are doing something without actually having to anything or spend much money. And when we don't have enough homes, they can blame the general public for not being kind enough.

There is plenty of money in this country to find accommodation for these people withoit asking an already struggling population to take on the burden.

The discussion about needy people coming here has been ongoing for a while and this is not the first time people have been asked to house strangers. Could this be the new normal, as famine droughts and flood blight the world, will we all be asked to home people, while the rich have multiple giant homes unoccupied?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On that orphan trains doc, they said the wealthy at the time got together to think if a way to resolve the issue of homeless children, but they wanted a solution that was minimal cost and effort for them. This is when they came up with the idea of the orphan trains, have families in other areas of the country accomidate them.

That way of thinking has never changed and it's is exactly the same as what they are doing with this take a refugee in campaign.

The rich want it to look like they are doing something without actually having to anything or spend much money. And when we don't have enough homes, they can blame the general public for not being kind enough.

There is plenty of money in this country to find accommodation for these people withoit asking an already struggling population to take on the burden.

The discussion about needy people coming here has been ongoing for a while and this is not the first time people have been asked to house strangers. Could this be the new normal, as famine droughts and flood blight the world, will we all be asked to home people, while the rich have multiple giant homes unoccupied?
I actually brought this up to my sister earlier. She was very wise during the pandemic and saw it for what it was, refused the vaccine, testing and anything else to do with it, however with the subject of Ukraine she will not see through it and even came at me with the whole “this country is racist” narrative because she felt that people are more willing to take Ukrainian refugees into their homes than those of Afghanistan, Syria, etc. I shared with her that Hugo talks video previously posted here with the clapped out comedians, the same usual faces who were urging everyone to stay indoors and get their vaccine and that although there has always been options for people who wish to host refugees, other than Gary Linekars virtue signalling, there wasn’t really any drastic media push or narrative pushed by the usual faces for the general public to be doing such (and let’s face it most of the dingy people are economic rather than true refugees who wouldn’t settle for something as mere as a bedroom in someone else’s house, they have risked their lives crossing the channel expecting ALOT more than safety!). But nope apparently I am wrong 😑 it really annoys me when I see the same people who saw through the pandemic won’t see through this! I expected a lot more from her. I told her at this point she may as well just roll her sleeves up, head for the nearest vaccination station and start moving into her living room to give up her bedroom for a lovely man from Afghanistan who probably won’t take too kindly to her being gay either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.