Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, tshirt material and cotton are ineffective. KN95s are proven much more effective at preventing covid transmission under peer reviewed studies, and I avoided it for two years until my neighbour caught it (we share a hallway, and I don't usually mask up in the hallway). I wear kn95s now.

I will say that even the thin masks did wonderfully at preventing me from catching a cold at back to back conventions in the autumn when I was meeting upwards of 300+ people a day, events I normally get an awful cold or flu from. So that was a nice side effect.
People were not wearing masks en masse last autumn. Infact, I rarely saw anyone other than really elderly people in them. Social distancing or dare I say it, your own immune system probably did the job as opposed to the masks.

I see no reason why the hospitals still insist on people wearing those surgical paper masks. Their only purpose is to stop unpleasant bodily fluids going into orifices on the face during procedures - surely the staff working there must know this but still insist!

Reactions: 7
People were not wearing masks en masse last autumn. Infact, I rarely saw anyone other than really elderly people in them. Social distancing or dare I say it, your own immune system probably did the job as opposed to the masks.
The events I was at were mask mandated for all. I saw no one at them w/out a mask on.

I go to about 10 of these events a year and have been doing so for well over a decade. I always get sick! Except this last year (didn't go in 2020). The masks made a difference.

I think masks are effective. But I really don't care if you don't wear one.

Mask are terrible for wildlife. They litter our streets and oceans. They hinder children's development. They are antisocial and oppressive. They cause bacterial bronchitis. And they don't stop the spread of any virus. They are a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why? Why not enjoy the sun and the fresh air? What are you so afraid of. Are you gonna wear that thing on your face for the rest of your life?
Why does it matter? It's a personal choice.

Mask are terrible for wildlife. They litter our streets and oceans. They hinder children's development. They are antisocial and oppressive. They cause bacterial bronchitis. And they don't stop the spread of any virus. They are a waste of time.
So don't wear one! Problem solved.

Why? Why not enjoy the sun and the fresh air? What are you so afraid of. Are you gonna wear that thing on your face for the rest of your life?
I would rather run the risk of catching the seasonal sniffles or covid itself than be unnecessarily cloth bound for the rest of my life!

I understand that not everyone else agrees with everything posted here but I think this person has definitely stumbled onto the wrong thread. I wonder what CTs they actually believe?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are the new crisp packet...at the side of every verge, in the middle of the countryside,bus stops, littered everywhere.

Reactions: 10
They are the new crisp packet...at the side of every verge, in the middle of the countryside,bus stops, littered everywhere.
Yes and the virtue signallers make out they are doing some sort of service for wearing them when in actual fact it is the complete opposite.

Reactions: 6
That antivaxx CTs are spread to burden western healthcare system. And that 9/11 was an inside job. And that the royals had Diana murdered.
But you do realise that a majority of the people “burdening” the healthcare system as you so put - are actually now the vaccinated with their many health problems that are now sufficing.

You claim you know a lot of people who have died from covid or “long covid” - I don’t know of anyone other than a man in his late 80s who was on his last legs anyway. I know of more people who have become extremely ill, collapsed and one who had an extremely premature baby and much worse all within days/weeks of having the vaccine. All the unvaxxed I know are fit as a fiddle and cracking on with life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Trousers protect you from smelling a fart as much as a mask protects you from an airborne virus. .
If it's the farter wearing trousers then depending on the type of fabric, this will funnel the emissions down to ground level where they will safely disperse before rising to nostril level.
Proper real world science :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never before in my life did I suffer with throat or chest issues but now I have issues constantly. I’m totally convinced it’s down to wearing masks for so long. I no longer wear one but wish I’d not let myself be pressured into ever wearing one.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure what an Anti vaxx CT is. I thought people who decided not to have a relatively untested vaccine 3 times in a year did so for many reasons, each individual to that person.
I think it says a lot about people when they class everyone together just for not wanting a largely unnecessary medical procedure.
Funny how people give off good or bad vibes purely through written words.

Reactions: 12
Facial recognition privacy.
Lower skin cancer risk (runs in my family.)
Reduced fumes from smokers.
Less need to wear makeup.
Don't have random men telling me to smile.

No, I'm good!
facial recognition doesn't exist at the moment so pointless.

Covering just your mouth is not gonna stop you getting skin cancer.
Hardly anyone smokes now and only outside

If you don't wanna wear make up don't. That's just sad.

And people not asking you to smile. So your gonna wear a mask forever so people don't ask you to smile. Really extreme.

I noticed you never said to stop illness. But you also said you wear a proper mask and not just a cotton one. You could achieve all the things you said by wearing a cotton one. Or a hijab. How about a hat, or a balaclava. Why a medical grade mask?

It seems like you've convinced yourself that life is better with your face covered. It's all just a bit sad and I hope people with attitudes like yours don't infect the nevt generation into think wearing a mask is normal because, men can't speak to you.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.