Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea. I just thought it was interesting, seeing as I knew nothing about him before today. So what is your opinion on his credibility?
I listen to loads of people. Most everyone I know from the CT/truther community has been demonised and had their lives destroyed, normally by those they try to expose.

Look at Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore both just normal everyday people who are now being demonised for speaking the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think the issue is that some of the regular posters on this thread seem to think it’s their safe space, where nobody is allowed to challenge their views. Unfortunately discussion forums don’t work like that. Going back to the original post on the very first CT thread, it says:

“Hi, hope this is the right place for this topic!

Just wondering what everyone's favourite conspiracy theories are? And, if there are some newer, unheard ones that you would like to share 😀

Also, if you actually believe in conspiracy theories or you just think they are a pile of 💩💩💩

But, but, but quiet a lot is in terms of lying to the public and the truth or evidence suggesting so finally coming out. So not everything is as it appears to be in the media, out of the mouths of world leaders etc, especially during times of conflict.

Ignorant………..

Then maybe open your mind and widen what you look at and where you get your information from, because there’s been plenary of things about this for years……
I already said it would be naive to not expect fake news in times of war.

I’m getting my information from people in Kyiv, in Kharkiv, in Lviv, in Shepevitka, in Kherson. What about you?

Reactions: 1
I think the issue is that some of the regular posters on this thread seem to think it’s their safe space, where nobody is allowed to challenge their views. Unfortunately discussion forums don’t work like that. Going back to the original post on the very first CT thread, it says:

“Hi, hope this is the right place for this topic!

Just wondering what everyone's favourite conspiracy theories are? And, if there are some newer, unheard ones that you would like to share 😀

Also, if you actually believe in conspiracy theories or you just think they are a pile of 💩💩💩

We don't mind people coming in and chatting this is for anyone, but its not for poking and baiting us then run back to the other thread to laugh about us, they -nor you- are actually interested. we can tell the different between interest and ridicule. I 100% knew your post about The Duran was going to end up with you posting what he has apparently done. You are not as clever as you think you are.

Doesn't matter what the original thread header said. the original vaccine thread was for those to talk about not having it, but that ended up as a general vaccine thread

Love this new Hugo. As we said no cameras for real things but cameras everywhere for the propaganda 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think the mickey taking is pathetic ,there's some anticonspirators more invested in posters on this thread than discussing anything that's posted , conspiracy does not =fact and vice versa if you're not open enough to accept that there's no point coming on a thread like this :rolleyes:
I don't get why when the Ukraine thread is rammed with propaganda no one is saying a thing but we post something and we are out of order.

Anyway back to CT.

been listening to this on and off today its very intresting

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't want to engage but big difference in threads is posters on here mainly discuss thoughts,experiences,links, videos, theories and worries with the underlying theme being don't believe everything or don't take things on face value. It's respectful and supportive and we occasionally express disbelief at views elsewhere on Tattle.
T'other appears to be purely posters reading here and taking the piss over there.
As human beings sometimes it's hard not to see what is being written about us. But I think we all try to stay away but in moments of weakness it can be upsetting to read. We aren't doing anyone any harm and I for one am grateful for the support on here.
I try to find it funny but really I feel they show themselves to be mean-spirited and I would be embarrassed.
My aunt is a bigger conspiracy theorist then me, but I still don't agree with everything she says. Same here. For example recently someone said they didn't like Lady Diana Spencer but I'm a fan. I don't like either Trump or Putin, but there's no back and forth trying to convince me that I'm wrong to think the way I do.

I also got a lot of support here and was believed when I spoke about my brother's pfizer reaction. For one ex friend in particular as long as he hadn't died it was still okay and in that same sentence I was told it was rare.

You just have to listen.

• Heart
My aunt is a bigger conspiracy theorist then me, but I still don't agree with everything she says. Same here. For example recently someone said they didn't like Lady Diana Spencer but I'm a fan. I don't like either Trump or Putin, but there's no back and forth trying to convince me that I'm wrong to think the way I do.

I also got a lot of support here and was believed when I spoke about my brother's pfizer reaction. For one ex friend in particular as long as he hadn't died it was still okay and in that same sentence I was told it was rare.

You just have to listen.
Exactly. You do you, I do me. I don't push away everything you say because we don't like or dislike the same people. Nor do you. we respect even if we don't agree. we all know we have been wrong before and could easily be wrong again. So for us, we keep an open mind because when we close off because we don't like someone we could be shutting out something important.

I glad you felt supported I remember on digital spy when saying about my friend dying and getting banned and accused of lying and scaremongering but here I felt supported apart from here and there on other threads but mostly people believed me. it made such a difference

staff edit;
Report anyone disrupting thread, goading, arguing or attempting to moderate.
thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you hear the conspiracy of how everything outside of history books, main stream media and pharmaceutical company backing is false…..😜🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hate how this thread has been hjacked lately, feel dubious to post but here goes…

Lots of cyber attack stories today in MSM looks like it will be our turn soon possibly, its all going to fall into place nicely for the NWO.
Cheeky lil Reuters link 😉

Another thing I saw aswell was apparently if you Google ‘WEF putin’ his page is no longer on the WEF website and it just linked to an error page…

• Wow
View attachment 1094425

I personally like Rudy :

You see why can't people just see this? (Evidence of social engineering, and deliberately made inequality).
It's been happening for years, are some so conditioned to this, that they think it's normal?
Ah but then, there is the good old standby of blaming the people for the creation of their own misery, they are lazy, feckless etc etc
That gets pulled out of the bag, so the poor can fight and turn on each other, instead of a very rigged economic system, that is there, to put them down, not lift them up.
It's modern day slavery, manipulating people and controlling them, and setting up (and overwhelming) a system to fail, so that people will have no choice but to turn towards whatever is available.(from the government they are already dependant on)...and that isn't just done in an economic sense, it will cover and concern every aspect of life ...health, education,lack of social mobility, employment, etc etc...

Sorry just stating the obvious, that's my point though,it's so obvious that I don't know how anyone can deny that it's happening?
It's not a conspiracy theory.
Thanks for sharing @rainbowlemon (y) very interesting video, also the info about The cloward piven strategy, I'd never heard of that before

We can never be free to make our own choices,by being and remaining ignorant, information like this is quite liberating, in that we can stop a little of the self blame, the oppression of manipulation is real, that's why they call it the poverty trap.

325. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/26 **6**
Why is it that whenever this A list actor shows up to some country, then a few weeks later, women and children from that country show up in Mexico looking to be smuggled across the border. Sean Penn/Ukraine (Sean Penn on the Ground in Ukraine Filming Documentary About Russia’s Invasion)
It wouldn't surprise me about Sean Penn, being involved in various nefarious activities....did you see his posturing, and aggressive behaviour, over Co vid, and that man seems to have links and connections everywhere.. .I would love to know what really goes on in Haiti for example, or what really went on with him and El chapo,
Wherever there is trouble, he seems to be suddenly on the scene, i get a really bad feeling from him, I wouldn't be surprised if, he's involved in trafficking, money laundering, drugs, or passing on Intel, even spying (yes might sound far fetched to some, but the rumours,are strong regarding this one)
Also can't stand his smug hectoring style of virtue signalling, he's no paragon of virtue himself, never has been.
Yes I don't usually invest emotionally in the life of celebrities, but I believe Madonna and her allegations of him being a wife beater and all round nasty abuser.
In my opinion a leopard never changes its spots....

Last edited:
@Misbehaving I gather you haven't as yet taken a dive down the Madona rabbit hole? it's all one big stage.

1646111321763.png

1646110963321.png

1646112226806.png

1646112253993.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yep, Sean Penn is evil to the core. Look up his involvement with Haiti if you wish to dig deeper.

-------------------

So, back to Covid ... it's still topical here in NZ, as today's new case numbers alone reached a new high of 20,000. In my city (Auckland), there are empty shelves everywhere ... one of the largest supermarket chains is saying it has 1,000 staff members off sick (anyone with Covid, or living with a case, has to isolate), and it really does seem that nearly every second person knows someone, or has it themselves. I bought something online three weeks ago which just has to find its way across the city; when I called today to find out where it is, they said the whole warehouse staff were off sick!

I have lost several 'friends' (were they really friends in the first place?) due to my anti-mandate, pro-choice stance, which I stand firm on.

I absolutely loathe how governments around the world have created such division over this. People who I thought were really normal, ordinary, decent folk, have shown me a different side ... even those who normally just go with the flow, suddenly want to lecture everyone about what they should do ("get vaccinated to protect your country" blah blah blah).

Will life ever return to normal? I honestly can't see that happening ... if it does, I certainly won't be so forgiving of former 'friends' who I suspect will eventually see that many of my "paranoid conspiracy rubbish views" will become reality.

@Misbehaving I gather you haven't as yet taken a dive down the Madona rabbit hole? it's all one big stage.

View attachment 1095068

View attachment 1095063
And never allowed to retire. That's the deal she made - a cautionary tale to future wannabes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I do find comfort in the fact that more people are waking up to what's really going on.

There was an article in the Daily Mail today about how lots of cash machines / ATMs are being removed, and there are comments full of people saying it's just evidence of another conspiracy theory coming true. What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality? Six months.

The more people talk about, hopefully the more others will listen - although, sadly, there are still those who continue to place their trust in "news" sources and governments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do find comfort in the fact that more people are waking up to what's really going on.

There was an article in the Daily Mail today about how lots of cash machines / ATMs are being removed, and there are comments full of people saying it's just evidence of another conspiracy theory coming true. What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality? Six months.

The more people talk about, hopefully the more others will listen - although, sadly, there are still those who continue to place their trust in "news" sources and governments.
I don't think everyone will wake up, but enough will to make the difference, those who have convinced themselves that nothing we have said about covid has come true are those who won't wake up. They don't want to see the truth. maybe it hurts them to know they were lied to.

I have also noticed some who woke up have gone back to sleep. the conditioning that Russia = the bad guy is very deep as it's been done our whole life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.