Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear there used to be another word for Womynx, but I can't remember it.

1646186183682.png

Second a meme though. About redacted information.

1646186283553.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This just reminded me of Dr Judy Wood’s work on The Twin Towers and references to Tesla and Free Energy technology. I came across her on Richard Hall’s YouTube and internet channels from her scientific work with Andrew Johnson. (Irrespective of whether I might consider some of RH’s own theories far-fetched, they always unearth some “plain-sight” information that’s not been on msm and it’s entertaining.)

Not surprisingly, it looks like some of the Dr Judy Wood videos and lectures have been removed from YouTube. She’s dead now (and remarkably, no wiki page) but there’s still a website in her name with some of the video footage and a Google search shows that they’re piecemeal across other random sites (until they’re not).

I like RH but as you say not all of it, some can't get their head around the fact that we don't believe everything someone says just because we believe one thing they say. we apparently love Spivey here, when I have only seen one post about him and that was about his work on paedophilia. I believe I even said that Spivey had become strange and frantic so I stopped following him years ago. but that does not take away from his work about the paedophile rings
I said the other day how stupid it was that those who don't like CT can post about anyone no matter their history but the people we post about have to be whiter than white or they will be torn apart.

I truly believe there were races here before us that were much more advanced and I've never brought into who built those pyramids, those Pyraminds are all over the world and they are all connected in some way.

part one

part two
I have been posting about this for days and no one will look at them. They are told Russia and Putin are bad and that is all they will take on board. We have posted about that new heartthrob hero Zelenskyy and no one cares, BBC/Sky and all the others have told them this man is a brave hero and that's it, nothing else will enter their brain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I like RH but as you say not all of it, some can't get their head around the fact that we don't believe everything someone says just because we believe one thing they say. we apparently love Spivey here, when I have only seen one post about him and that was about his work on paedophilia. I believe I even said that Spivey had become strange and frantic so I stopped following him years ago. but that does not take away from his work about the paedophile rings
I said the other day how stupid it was that those who don't like CT can post about anyone no matter their history but the people we post about have to be whiter than white or they will be torn apart.

I truly believe there were races here before us that were much more advanced and I've never brought into who built those pyramids, those Pyraminds are all over the world and they are all connected in some way.

I have been posting about this for days and no one will look at them. They are told Russia and Putin are bad and that is all they will take on board. We have posted about that new heartthrob hero Zelenskyy and no one cares, BBC/Sky and all the others have told them this man is a brave hero and that's it, nothing else will enter their brain.
The term CT has just become convenient shorthand for weirdo. The BBC uses the term as an insult all the time when it wants to discourage debate. It’s a bit like saying there is no such thing as a UFO; by virtue of the fact that governments confirm there are many flying objects they are unable (or unwilling) to properly identify, they clearly do.

If people consider it impossible for humans and organisations to “conspire” to achieve their aims or cover up their mistakes, they’re missing the point and I’m jealous of their innocent take on life. You have to wade through a tonne of crap before the odd thing rings true, particularly if matched up with a person’s own experience. Even if 99% of what I read or debated is rubbish, exploring theories is still essential to make progress. Aside from that anyway, unless someone has a proper debate with an open mind, I couldn’t give a tit what others think.

I never saw any scientific counter arguments for Dr Wood, just sneering, deflection and censure. Where it becomes an issue to me is when they try to force you legally to think or communicate in a certain way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The world is a stage. As we said (in our opinion) this is covid mark 2

Another good one from Jimmy

The term CT has just become convenient shorthand for weirdo. The BBC uses the term as an insult all the time when it wants to discourage debate. It’s a bit like saying there is no such thing as a UFO; by virtue of the fact that governments confirm there are many flying objects they are unable (or unwilling) to properly identify, they clearly do.

If people consider it impossible for humans and organisations to “conspire” to achieve their aims or cover up their mistakes, they’re missing the point and I’m jealous of their innocent take on life. You have to wade through a tonne of crap before the odd thing rings true, particularly if matched up with a person’s own experience. Even if 99% of what I read or debated is rubbish, exploring theories is still essential to make progress. Aside from that anyway, unless someone has a proper debate with an open mind, I couldn’t give a tit what others think.

I never saw any scientific counter arguments for Dr Wood, just sneering, deflection and censure. Where it becomes an issue to me is when they try to force you legally to think or communicate in a certain way.
You cant even have a different opinion at the moment. (Just like with covid. ) Apparently, because we think we are being manipulated again we are all Putin apologists, someone posted something that another took as a criticism of Ukraine and was jumped on and asked what their agenda was.

Biden the American president said Iran and not Ukraine and only a couple mentioned it, but when Diane Abbot mixed up the countries that thread was on fire for pages
. The brainwashing on who is the bad guy and who is the good guy goes very deep and lasts a very long time

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The world is a stage. As we said (in our opinion) this is covid mark 2

Another good one from Jimmy

You cant even have a different opinion at the moment. (Just like with covid. ) Apparently, because we think we are being manipulated again we are all Putin apologists, someone posted something that another took as a criticism of Ukraine and was jumped on and asked what their agenda was.

Biden the American president said Iran and not Ukraine and only a couple mentioned it, but when Diane Abbot mixed up the countries that thread was on fire for pages
. The brainwashing on who is the bad guy and who is the good guy goes very deep and lasts a very long time
I think a lot of people don't want to face the truth so they just deny deny deny. That's why they get so defensive and feel the need to sling insults and try and demonise any CT.

People can't accept that we, the west are the bad guys. But we have always been the bad guys. Look at what the white west has done to the rest of the world for hundreds of years. Even China which was also an advanced civilization, we tried to destroy with opium. The white west always have been and always will be the bad guys. Back when we were enslaving and colonising Africa to steal their resources -we said it was ok they weren't bfully human. I bet anyone that tried to say otherwise then was called a CT.

Same reason people can see the 9/11 footage and here the evidence but still say they think those planes took those buildings down. They can't bare to face the truth that the US government did that to their own people. That our governments dont have our best interests at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wondered where Anonymous where during covid with all the lies that were spread around they never came out doing any good for the people then. I used to think they were the good guys but not after no show through covid

My debit card was expiring and i got msge from santander to say if i didnt use in a store or atm then they wouldnt send me a new card. I couldnt believe their cheek, its my money and if i want my cash then i need a card. So i did use it and got new card. Just thgt its all to go cashless

Im so angry that your family and millions of others have been experimented on. I hope they are ok
If I'm being honest I'm angry too that so many were duped into believing that this was the right thing to do and for those who were forced into getting it through threats of job loss and needing to feed their families. The pressure to get vaccinated was constant and hard to forget the hate that was whipped up.

List of reactions from Phizer’s trials. Just waiting to verify the source.
It's 100% real. I posted a link on the vaccine thread too.

The group who started it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm really starting to think there is some plotting going on between China & Russia since before the pandemic that a series of critical world crises would be triggered to erode western economy.

First of, a dangerous virus suddenly emanates from China and paralyzes the entire world for close to two years. The vaccine is released and countries start reverting back to "normal" with deaths and cases falling on a daily basis. Suddenly a war erupts in Europe right when we're about to move into a post-pandemic phase and focus on economic recovery.

I may be looking at this in a very simplistic way, but you can't tell me that it is a coincidence that this conflict suddenly culminates into a war right when most countries are clearly moving on from the pandemic. It looks to me like this was planned years before the pandemic even happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm really starting to think there is some plotting going on between China & Russia since before the pandemic that a series of critical world crises would be triggered to erode western economy.

First of, a dangerous virus suddenly emanates from China and paralyzes the entire world for close to two years. The vaccine is released and countries start reverting back to "normal" with deaths and cases falling on a daily basis. Suddenly a war erupts in Europe right when we're about to move into a post-pandemic phase and focus on economic recovery.

I may be looking at this in a very simplistic way, but you can't tell me that it is a coincidence that this conflict suddenly culminates into a war right when most countries are clearly moving on from the pandemic.
But the one factor that links the 2 is the USA.

It was a USA research facility that was in Wuhan and the war has started because the USA keep putting bases in the Ukrain despite Russia repeatedly saying he will be forced to invade if they don't.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I may be looking at this in a very simplistic way, but you can't tell me that it is a coincidence that this conflict suddenly culminates into a war right when most countries are clearly moving on from the pandemic. It looks to me like this was planned years before the pandemic even happened.
Had the exact same thought, alongside the cost of living crisis hitting and we have a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Enough for say, a great reset…..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some people are trying to work out what the number of participants involved were- which obviously makes a difference:

" it’s only through Feb 28, 2021. So not one year, only 2-3 months of use. "

This person posted:

1646248506600.png

Had the exact same thought, alongside the cost of living crisis hitting and we have a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Enough for say, a great reset…..
To sum it up I think the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

Reactions: 8
Some people are trying to work out what the number of participants involved were- which obviously makes a difference:

This person posted:

View attachment 1098567

Yes In a nutshell. However I also feel we are about to see mass unemployment at a level beyond the financial crash. Business struggling and closing. Almost like it was planned……

• Sad
Reactions: 7

This person posted:

View attachment 1098567

Unfortunately it’s already happening. I am studying at the moment and have been doing the social determinants of health which has included reading the 2020 review of the 2010 Marmot Review and what has changed. Everything was already getting worse in 2020 pre-pandemic. We all know it’s got worse recently! Food poverty is at its highest levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile in NZ ... this really happened (yesterday) - the police set upon protesters, firing foam bullets, fire hoses and pepper spray:

1646266074302.png

Several infiltrators set fire to protesters' tents - which the police then took as a cue to slash them, knock them down, and start removing the protesters' belongings with no regard. Some have walked away with nothing!

I am so, so ashamed of what this country has become.

I really, really wish I had moved to Australia when I had the chance. And yeah, sure, Aussie has its own problems. But none so far as extreme as what's happening here under Communist Jacinda!

My aunt is a bigger conspiracy theorist then me, but I still don't agree with everything she says. Same here. For example recently someone said they didn't like Lady Diana Spencer but I'm a fan. I don't like either Trump or Putin, but there's no back and forth trying to convince me that I'm wrong to think the way I do.

I also got a lot of support here and was believed when I spoke about my brother's pfizer reaction. For one ex friend in particular as long as he hadn't died it was still okay and in that same sentence I was told it was rare.

You just have to listen.
It's about being respectful and listening, isn't it?

I don't agree with every conspiracy out there, but I don't jump down the throats of those who really believe in something - I listen, wondering if I've missed something, and let them have their say.

So many people are very quick to dismiss events and behaviours as "rubbish" - yet, give it a few months and it turns into reality! If you dare remind them of that, they get personal.

It's disturbing how many people are so blind to all that is happening around them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.