Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't know the full truth about some things yet but in terms of COVID, we were told that the vaccine would stop transmission and that it's completely safe. However, we now know that it can actually increase transmission (antibody dependent enhancement) and have some really negative side effects. We were told that the virus wasn't lab made and now this theory is now looking more likely as time goes on. We were told that people like Fauci, Gates, Ferguson etc were there to help us and it's looking like these people are actually evil psychopaths with an agenda. I am not going to go on and on because I think most people here have heard this before but what I mean by people recognising the truth is that even if they don't have every single fact, they understand that we are being lied to by big government, big pharma and MSM every single day.
I’m with you on the covid and vaccine front, I was more so referring to the Russia Ukraine situation.
As a side note I find it remarkable that people think it’s ok to quiz other people on their private medical information these days. I’d never ask someone if they’re on the pill, if they’re able to have children, if they’re on medication for their mental health but asking if you’ve had a jab is somehow totally acceptable.

Reactions: 16
I spent the weekend feeling panicked on and off just waiting for a big flash in the skies. Came to my senses this morning after an especially maudlin team meeting, I thought I was bad enough but people are losing their minds over the prospect of nuclear armageddon.

Having a news free day today and just listening to music instead.
That’s actually a pretty good idea.

Reactions: 4
The virtue signalling has been in full swings here in regards masks. They are optional (but businesses can enforce staff to wear them), a lot of salons and beauticians saying they will still wear them, but I know it will be done away with soon. People under 55 now have to pay for PCR Tests, and it seems you won’t be paid from government if you have covid.

Reactions: 8
I’m with you on the covid and vaccine front, I was more so referring to the Russia Ukraine situation.
As a side note I find it remarkable that people think it’s ok to quiz other people on their private medical information these days. I’d never ask someone if they’re on the pill, if they’re able to have children, if they’re on medication for their mental health but asking if you’ve had a jab is somehow totally acceptable.
100%, I went for a smear test a few months ago and was quizzed on my vaccine status? it's absolutely ridiculous!

In terms of Russia and Ukraine, as it has just happened, I don't believe we know the full truth at the moment. I was more referring to the fact that some people just don't seem to understand how untrustworthy the media are and fail to recognise that they lie 24/7 to provoke the most emotional response possible from the general population/to create mass panic. I mean all of a sudden after two years of lies they are telling us the complete truth about Russia and Ukraine? I don't know exactly what is going on there but I know that the MSM are lying about some things. I am by no means a Putin sympathiser, he is definitely bat tit crazy. However, I also believe that the West has many leaders who are just as mad but we just don't see it because of the way they are portrayed by the media. There's stuff coming out atm (could be false of course) about Hunter Biden allegedly having a lot of business deals in Ukraine (as well as Pelosi and John Kerry's kids) and also other rumours about the US having biolabs in Ukraine which is why they don't want Russia to take over the whole country. I don't know exactly what is going on here but something is fishy for sure.

Reactions: 10
Are you special? 😂
I don’t get notified about anything. 😞
I only get one if I've visited the thread not everytime someone posts unless I've been popping on and off or lurking :giggle:..have you got alerts turned on in your account .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only get one if I've visited the thread not everytime someone posts unless I've been popping on and off or lurking :giggle:..have you got alerts turned on in your account .
Hang on.

Edit. Is that where it says receive news and emails?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
100%, I went for a smear test a few months ago and was quizzed on my vaccine status? it's absolutely ridiculous!

In terms of Russia and Ukraine, as it has just happened, I don't believe we know the full truth at the moment. I was more referring to the fact that some people just don't seem to understand how untrustworthy the media are and fail to recognise that they lie 24/7 to provoke the most emotional response possible from the general population/to create mass panic. I mean all of a sudden after two years of lies they are telling us the complete truth about Russia and Ukraine? I don't know exactly what is going on there but I know that the MSM are lying about some things. I am by no means a Putin sympathiser, he is definitely bat tit crazy. However, I also believe that the West has many leaders who are just as mad but we just don't see it because of the way they are portrayed by the media. There's stuff coming out atm (could be false of course) about Hunter Biden allegedly having a lot of business deals in Ukraine (as well as Pelosi and John Kerry's kids) and also other rumours about the US having biolabs in Ukraine which is why they don't want Russia to take over the whole country. I don't know exactly what is going on here but something is fishy for sure.
I’d be inclined to believe that the US and other countries have a vested interest merely due to the harsh sanctions they’ve imposed on Russia but they don’t seem to care when it’s other countries, mainly because they’re normally involved in the bombing themselves.
That doesn’t mean I don’t think what’s happening to Ukraine isn’t deplorable, it absolutely is but I feel like there may be other reasons for the West’s outrage. I’m not sure how much they actually care about Ukrainian’s people’s suffering. Perfect example is Boris being very quick to impose sanctions on Russia but closing the door to Ukrainian refugees. We will see but as usual I just despair about the amount of needless death on both sides of this conflict.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’d be inclined to believe that the US and other countries have a vested interest merely due to the harsh sanctions they’ve imposed on Russia but they don’t seem to care when it’s other countries, mainly because they’re normally involved in the bombing themselves.
That doesn’t mean I don’t think what’s happening to Ukraine isn’t deplorable, it absolutely is but I feel like there may be other reasons for the West’s outrage. I’m not sure how much they actually care about Ukrainian’s people’s suffering. Perfect example is Boris being very quick to impose sanctions on Russia but closing the door to Ukrainian refugees. We will see but as usual I just despair about the amount of needless death on both sides of this conflict.
100% agree, they only care whenever it suits their agenda which is why I am suspicious atm.

Reactions: 10
This is extremely interesting. What they are going to do will bring a financial crisis in Russia but a much bigger one in the west.

haven't we all called that this ( the last few years) is to crash the financial system and create a depression

I come in peace, genuinely. I’m actually halfway through the video - had to stop as I’m having some work done at home. The main gist of it, so far, seems to be that everything being done in terms of sanctions, including on the Russian central bank, hasn’t been thought through properly and will cause repercussions for the west far excess in anything that will happen to Russia, who can depend on China and India for support. It does come across as very one-sided, for instance he refers to the west as “they” throughout and he seems very sure of Russia’s military supremacy, even doubting that the arms supplied by the west will reach Ukraine. So I guess my questions are, who is ‘Alexander’ and what are his credentials?

I will try to finish the video later as I do find it quite an interesting take on the current situation. Perhaps he’s completely right, but that does of course remain to be seen.

Reactions: 3
The middle class have too much time on their hands and are not preoccupied with trying to pay bills and make ends meet. They can question policies and the rules being made and implemented. The proles were obsessed with winning the lottery and soaps.

I’m not sorry for not following the news closely with live updates.

Honestly I was thinking this exact same thing, I mean when I started to question the vaccine roll out I was basically laughed at and told it would be fine by friends etc. However, now these same friends accept that it doesn't stop transmission but also claim that governments and MSM "never said it would". How many times do we have to go through this before people realise we're being lied to? It's exhausting
In the US it was repeatedly said that all you needed was one vaccine. That would stop all transmission. Science changing is only okay in one direction I guess.

I get notifications of this thread as I’ve posted on it.
I’ve actually turned off all notifications including for this thread which you can do in your settings . It’s easier to just dip in and out when you want.

Also easy to unwatch threads too. I’m not subscribed to the vaccine one either.

"Vaccinated people do not carry the virus. do not get sick".

"Vaccines block you from getting and giving the virus"

"You can feel safe without being reckless!"

Same information different interpretations between play and eat. 🤪

1646057334365.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can people on tik tok stop Sexualising the president of Ukraine ? If they believe that situation is as bad as media is portraying it, all of those videos of you all drooling over him are in poor taste

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Brilliant video by Hugo Talks.

just watched this on my emails. Love Hugo ❤ Any truther should know if it's all over MSM there is something to look deeper into. My local groups are full of people going to stand with Ukraine collecting for refugees etc.

As I said yesterday and Hugo mentions, nothing on live cams, everyone has phones but no actual footage, only those that tug the heartstrings or make you believe in a hero. 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.