Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again I am grateful for the kindreds on here , it's hard to find like-minded in real life. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely this has to be a turning point for many? ( just seen someone say they are going to save up their paracetamol just in case. They must be very young to not even know that it takes a very long time to end it with paracetamol they don't even start to kill you until you have changed your mind. )
You can only keep people in fear for so long until something gives.
Crazy crazy times.

1645993070790.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my, 🤦‍♀️ Are people honestly saying they are preparing to kill themselves? I don’t wish to sound mean but let the crap take itself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my, 🤦‍♀️ Are people honestly saying they are preparing to kill themselves? I don’t wish to sound mean but let the crap take itself out.
I think they are just caught up in the moment, like a group of kids having a sleepover telling ghost stories and scaring themselves to death.

Reactions: 9
I think they are just caught up in the moment, like a group of kids having a sleepover telling ghost stories and scaring themselves to death.
TO be honest most of them come across like teenage girls in their posts. 🤦

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get serious Pied Piper vibes from this? The media being the Pied Piper and the general public being the hypnotised.

35918007-3116-46D5-9F65-871BFFD38D78.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The Ukrainian thread is taking a sinister turn. Suicide pacts, What on earth is MSM actually saying to people?
It's an absolute disgrace how the MSM are allowed to just say whatever the hell they like without facing any consequences. Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and we heard sweet fanny adams about it! The US bombed Syria many times as well and that's only some of the horrific things that have been going on for years but all of a sudden everyone is jumping on this bandwagon? I just don't feel like we can trust MSM anymore I mean they've lied for two years, why would they tell the truth now? I actually had to stop myself from going into a panic last night over it because a family member compared it to Hitler invading Poland, said it could be the biggest war ever and also said that if they get control of Chernobyl they could blow radiation towards the west!? I mean what the hell are they telling people?! When you hear it at first it does sound scary but when you actually stop and think about it, there has to be a lot of misinformation being spread here. We also need to remember that the cold war lasted from 1945-1989 but there were loads of happy times throughout that and people continued to live their lives for the most part during this time period.

To give a specific example about what I believe is fake news surrounding Ukraine, did anyone see the video of the tank rolling over the car? I mean those things weigh several tonnes but a car weighs a tonne or two yet the guy climbs out without a scratch on his head? Also, if you zoom in on the "guns" other photos/videos, they actually are either plastic or wooden! I personally have a gut feeling that they're trying to distract us from something else, perhaps they're pulling the vaccines? I don't know for sure but something stinks here!

They sacked Maajid Nawaz for going against the narrative. That told me all I need to know about LBC.
One thing I would say about Trudeau is that he has really shown his hand.

Until last August I didn't really pay any attention to him .

Then he introduced the federal vaccine mandates preventing the unvaccinated from travelling domestically and internationally and firing federal employees

This caught my attention as it was just so extreme

Then shortly after that he encouraged the provinces to introduce vaccine passports.

He then started his overt demonization of the unvaccinated dividing society.

That has continued and escalated and he refuses to explain why he continues to push vaccines for children and boosters for adults despite the fact it is now endemic

He's acting like nothing has changed at all. He has ordered far more vaccines than any other country per capita- 8 doses per person

Then the way he responded to this peaceful protests of people simply asking him to drop the mandates took this to a whole other level. He had to demonize them to continue his narrative of good and bad Canadians. The good will be rewarded and the bad have their freedoms taken away.

There is no way you can explain this as being related to Covid , it's completely irrational.

Another problem is that the leader of one of the opposition parties is also in the WEF and keeps supporting everything that Trudeau suggests including the emergency act

There is no hope of anything improving unless he goes along with the other ministers with the same global agenda.

I remember vaguely seeing information on the WEF before all of this happened but didn't look into it but his very actions have brought all of this to the fore.

Now it's very prominent in all discussions related to the government

There are a number of other world leaders who are in the WEF but it doesn't mean that they all have the same intentions.

Trudeau,Ardern and Macron clearly do but the likes of Boris I think would be resistant .

Trudeau is such an arrogant vacuous person who clearly doesn't have any empathy or conscience.
For him he just wants to succeed in implementing this global framework.

His whole family including his father Pierre a former PM are all communist sympathizers, good friends with Castro, praising chairman Mao.

He said the country he most admires is China because it's basic dictatorship allows them to get things done more quickly

He sees himself as some sort of Messiah doing what's best for the world.

He said as much in a documentary about him he said "I think that this is what I was put on this earth to do"
They really do have a God complex! proper psychopaths

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else get serious Pied Piper vibes from this? The media being the Pied Piper and the general public being the hypnotised.

View attachment 1092171
Yep this is society now though. You look around and everyone has their face glued into their phones, I mean I do right now 🤣 it’s addictive and I remember when covid first came about I used to constantly refresh the news to scare myself silly. Thank god I got wise to it though, I still had to go out to work everyday so I just stopped feeling scared, the world was still beautiful, birds were still singing, I could breathe fresh air. Honestly getting outside and being with nature always brings me clarity, human beings are not meant to be stuck inside glued to electronic devices it’s unnatural. Same with this situation now, covid was so overhyped and I feel like this is totally the same. Social media is making me cringe so much aswell too everyone jumping on the bandwagon, in a couple of months time it will be something else to scare themselves silly over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think they are actors, but they have regular callers and they are careful who they let through. Sheila and James OB will only let people with opposing views through if theyre stupid. If anyone actually comes up with a reasonable and balanced argument to their opinions they get rude and cut them off.

Majid was the only decent host they had and now he's gone.

I've got a feeling power outs and gonna become a thing. I'm gonna invest in some wind up lights.

Petrol could end up in shortage or rationed.

They are gonna use this war and fall out with Russia to decrease our standard of living.
Not sure if somebody has already said this as I've had an internet break for a bit but Maajid's podcast with Joe Rogan did give me some hope. There are a lot of things to be scared of and worried about for sure but, we can also see the rise of individual podcasts/platforms and people moving away from MSM in general. I mean two years ago I basically trusted whatever they said (very naive)! As well as that, people are buying Bitcoin and other non-government controlled currencies which does lead me to believe that we will hopefully see increased decentralisation in the future. Do I think the governments will let that slip away easily? absolutely not (the closer the collapse of a regime, the crazier the laws become). However, governments and MSM have certainly alienated a lot of people over the last few years and ultimately, the people hold the majority of power. The biggest recent giveaway for me was Bill G saying that a lot of people don't trust them/were led down a different path or whatever way he phrased it which indicates that they thought everyone would take the vaccine without any hassle and be happy with their little digital ID. However, the adverse reactions are far too noticeable (I don't think they intended for it to be this obvious) which has put a spanner in the works for them imo!

Reactions: 11
It's an absolute disgrace how the MSM are allowed to just say whatever the hell they like without facing any consequences. Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and we heard sweet fanny adams about it! The US bombed Syria many times as well and that's only some of the horrific things that have been going on for years but all of a sudden everyone is jumping on this bandwagon? I just don't feel like we can trust MSM anymore I mean they've lied for two years, why would they tell the truth now? I actually had to stop myself from going into a panic last night over it because a family member compared it to Hitler invading Poland, said it could be the biggest war ever and also said that if they get control of Chernobyl they could blow radiation towards the west!? I mean what the hell are they telling people?! When you hear it at first it does sound scary but when you actually stop and think about it, there has to be a lot of misinformation being spread here. We also need to remember that the cold war lasted from 1945-1989 but there were loads of happy times throughout that and people continued to live their lives for the most part during this time period.

To give a specific example about what I believe is fake news surrounding Ukraine, did anyone see the video of the tank rolling over the car? I mean those things weigh several tonnes but a car weighs a tonne or two yet the guy climbs out without a scratch on his head? Also, if you zoom in on the "guns" other photos/videos, they actually are either plastic or wooden! I personally have a gut feeling that they're trying to distract us from something else, perhaps they're pulling the vaccines? I don't know for sure but something stinks here!

RE: Chernobyl. Chernobyl is a strategic position to open up the path to Kyiv. People just hear Chernobyl and think, “nuclear disaster.”

If you heard sweet fanny adams about the invasion of Crimea, that’s your own fault. There was a constant stream of events on MSM. However, this was not a full scale invasion of the country.

To not expect disinformation and fake news in a time of war would be naive.

I live close to Ukraine. The reality is, if it comes here, it comes to you. We remember. I’ve spent the past few days listening to Ukrainian friends cry because their families will not leave, cry because they cannot reach family members, cry because their relatives have gone back to fight, cry because they didn’t want this.

Its very easy to sit there and blame all of this on a conspiracy theory when you’re sat in the West. Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A perfect analysis of that thread! It would be lovely to have it posted to said thread… may cause a few to think about their careless words, particularly those regarding the Ukrainian president, incredibly disrespectful.
Thank you @Libbie (y). It's such an echo chamber though isn't it, (on there) and quite cliquey to boot?
I've often thought that when that happens the narrative is always dominated by the popular people who post, and goodness knows, I'm not very popular 🤪 (not that I'd want to be) but yes people can be biased.
Also I've found as I'm sure many others have on this thread, that all the labelling and name calling (anti vaxxer, conspiracy theorist) etc still makes a negative association in people's minds?
That's a shame really because I see so many insightful and intelligent and interesting comments left on this thread (ok so now I'm biased 😁), but I think it's because a lot of us have thought about and looked into and investigated (to the best of our ability)what's really going on?
I'm not saying we are always right (nobody is) but we all try to give a well considered or thought out opinion, that's usually backed up with either facts or research, or a subjective one that's backed up with anecdotal evidence, as well as intuition? (And that isn't automatically rejected like it is on some other threads)
My point being that I think we're usually an open minded and enquiring bunch of people.
Most of us are always questioning things, and not making the error of taking things at face value, or being lazy in our assumptions.🤷‍♀️
Yes that can be a challenge, or challenging for people to read or accept, but I really find it useful and humane, because a lot of us seek to imo understand the reasons and justification behind the domination of some really quite evil and dark forces both in the outer world, or in the human psyche.
That's because ultimately that does effect all of us, because one of the problematic aspects with increasing globalisation is that we are all more closely connected than before.
That's a good thing when it allows for strangers to connect, maybe from the other side of the world, but a bad thing when it's a co ordinated loss of rights and freedoms and restrictions are implemented across the globe. I don't want to be a pawn in a game with the odds stacked against me, I'm sure many don't either, and we may be insignificant numbers to data analyst's et al, or technocrats, but at least we can say that we tried to understand what was going on?
Also forewarned is forearmed....not to panic, but calmly and with clarity to prepare for (in some ways potentially) the worst, but hope for the best.
Good luck to us all. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
RE: Chernobyl. Chernobyl is a strategic position to open up the path to Kyiv. People just hear Chernobyl and think, “nuclear disaster.”

If you heard sweet fanny adams about the invasion of Crimea, that’s your own fault. There was a constant stream of events on MSM. However, this was not a full scale invasion of the country.

To not expect disinformation and fake news in a time of war would be naive.

I live close to Ukraine. The reality is, if it comes here, it comes to you. We remember. I’ve spent the past few days listening to Ukrainian friends cry because their families will not leave, cry because they cannot reach family members, cry because their relatives have gone back to fight, cry because they didn’t want this.

Its very easy to sit there and blame all of this on a conspiracy theory when you’re sat in the West. Shame on you.
It's more the fact that there is so much fear mongering going on in the west atm and after the last two years, it's hard to trust western MSM. I understand that there are differences between now and 2014 and I am not going to pretend that I am an expert on Ukraine/Crimea. I truly apologise if I came across insensitive to Ukrainians/Eastern Europeans or anyone feeling scared at this time as they obviously have a different history to Westerners, I should have phrased it a lot better. I think the point that I am trying to get across is that it's not that I don't feel sorry for anyone going through this and I am scared of what is to come for myself/the west in general. I am genuinely really saddened by the events that I have seen in the last few days and it's not that I don't think that there is something going on because there definitely is! It's that our media in the west has subjected us to an absolutely insane fear campaign over the last two years, we have literally never seen anything as bad as this before in terms of the media. I've seen people I know completely change, people are divided, people don't trust each other anymore and are far less care free and happy. Therefore, even though I believe stuff is happening, I don't trust Sky news, the BBC etc to report accurately on it and I think that our media is distracting us from other things (e.g. they are trying to blame economic problems on Ukraine when we know that a lot of these problems are due to them printing ridiculous amounts of money over the last two years and their poorly managed response to covid). I am really sorry that I have upset you by what I said and I hope that this thread can continue to make people feel better about the world atm because the last thing I intended to do was to create tension here.

• Heart
  • Angry

Thanks for mentioning 2014, I couldn't remember the year but where I normally spend winter politics is their national pastime and I normally see and hear news there that never gets reported here. I remember watching and reading nightly reports and all sorts of programmes from both sides. Don't think it made much news over here! Nobody appeared to care.

P.s please don't get shamed into apologising for your views by some random. We don't have to express our concern for it to be real.

Last edited:
  • Angry
It's more the fact that there is so much fear mongering going on in the west atm and after the last two years, it's hard to trust western MSM. I understand that there are differences between now and 2014 and I am not going to pretend that I am an expert on Ukraine/Crimea. I truly apologise if I came across insensitive to Ukrainians/Eastern Europeans or anyone feeling scared at this time as they obviously have a different history to Westerners, I should have phrased it a lot better. I think the point that I am trying to get across is that it's not that I don't feel sorry for anyone going through this and I am scared of what is to come for myself/the west in general. I am genuinely really saddened by the events that I have seen in the last few days and it's not that I don't think that there is something going on because there definitely is! It's that our media in the west has subjected us to an absolutely insane fear campaign over the last two years, we have literally never seen anything as bad as this before in terms of the media. I've seen people I know completely change, people are divided, people don't trust each other anymore and are far less care free and happy. Therefore, even though I believe stuff is happening, I don't trust Sky news, the BBC etc to report accurately on it and I think that our media is distracting us from other things (e.g. they are trying to blame economic problems on Ukraine when we know that a lot of these problems are due to them printing ridiculous amounts of money over the last two years and their poorly managed response to covid). I am really sorry that I have upset you by what I said and I hope that this thread can continue to make people feel better about the world atm because the last thing I intended to do was to create tension here.
When you’ve experienced REAL state-controlled fear-mongering media, then talk.

Thanks for mentioning 2014, I couldn't remember the year but where I normally spend winter politics is their national pastime and I normally see and hear news there that never gets reported here. I remember watching and reading nightly reports and all sorts of programmes from both sides. Don't think it made much news over here! Nobody appeared to care.
Nobody cared and that was what led to this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was definitely mentions of it (to different extents depending on the country you are from I suppose) but my point was that it wasn't the same campaign that it is atm if that makes sense!

When you’ve experienced REAL state-controlled fear-mongering media, then talk.

Nobody cared and that was what led to this mess.
I know that I haven't experienced full on communist media and I accept that. However, I am actually not from the UK and where I'm from, our main news channel is the right arm of the government. We had scientists on saying that there were going to be truck fridges full of dead bodies if we didn't lock down in December 2020 and that's only the tip of the iceberg so even though I haven't experienced what you have, I have experienced a two year COVID fear campaign which is why I don't trust them at the moment. I am not here to have arguments with people on the internet, I am here to ask questions and see what other skeptical people are saying.

I think you might have nailed it.

It was all starting to come out about th vaccine. But now it's all forgotten because we've got bigger things to think about. Wonder if Phizers information will still be released or be conveniently forgotten about.

The war I think is about gas, making money from arms, getting Putin out and replacing him with one or them (new world order, illuminate, shadow gov, TPTB, whoever the duck they are), and keeping the people in fear confused and distracted while they take more wealth away from the people and into the hands of the elite. Normal people have got too wealthy and the elite don't feel so elite anymore and so have to make us poorer.

• Haha
I think you might have nailed it.

It was all starting to come out about th vaccine. But now it's all forgotten because we've got bigger things to think about. Wonder if Phizers information will still be released or be conveniently forgotten about.

The war I think is about gas, making money from arms, getting Putin out and replacing him with one or them (new world order, illuminate, shadow gov, TPTB, whoever the duck they are), and keeping the people in fear confused and distracted while they take more wealth away from the people and into the hands of the elite. Normal people have got too wealthy and the elite don't feel so elite anymore and so have to make us poorer.
Pfizer and Moderna stocks have plummeted quite a lot in the last week or two I believe which is definitely fishy. There's definitely something about them wanting to take more money away from normal people because I mean that's kind of what the last two years has been about hasn't it? If anything gets the truth out there eventually, it will be the insurance companies because they won't be able to pay for all the damage that has been done.

Reactions: 11
I don't feel any of us should be shamed into apologising for our views just because we don't trust the media ( with good reason). We don't have to bleat , flag wave and constantly tell everyone our concern for it to be real.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you @Libbie (y). It's such an echo chamber though isn't it, (on there) and quite cliquey to boot?
I've often thought that when that happens the narrative is always dominated by the popular people who post, and goodness knows, I'm not very popular 🤪 (not that I'd want to be) but yes people can be biased.
Also I've found as I'm sure many others have on this thread, that all the labelling and name calling (anti vaxxer, conspiracy theorist) etc still makes a negative association in people's minds?
That's a shame really because I see so many insightful and intelligent and interesting comments left on this thread (ok so now I'm biased 😁), but I think it's because a lot of us have thought about and looked into and investigated (to the best of our ability)what's really going on?
I'm not saying we are always right (nobody is) but we all try to give a well considered or thought out opinion, that's usually backed up with either facts or research, or a subjective one that's backed up with anecdotal evidence, as well as intuition? (And that isn't automatically rejected like it is on some other threads)
My point being that I think we're usually an open minded and enquiring bunch of people.
Most of us are always questioning things, and not making the error of taking things at face value, or being lazy in our assumptions.🤷‍♀️
Yes that can be a challenge, or challenging for people to read or accept, but I really find it useful and humane, because a lot of us seek to imo understand the reasons and justification behind the domination of some really quite evil and dark forces both in the outer world, or in the human psyche.
That's because ultimately that does effect all of us, because one of the problematic aspects with increasing globalisation is that we are all more closely connected than before.
That's a good thing when it allows for strangers to connect, maybe from the other side of the world, but a bad thing when it's a co ordinated loss of rights and freedoms and restrictions are implemented across the globe. I don't want to be a pawn in a game with the odds stacked against me, I'm sure many don't either, and we may be insignificant numbers to data analyst's et al, or technocrats, but at least we can say that we tried to understand what was going on?
Also forewarned is forearmed....not to panic, but calmly and with clarity to prepare for (in some ways potentially) the worst, but hope for the best.
Good luck to us all. ❤
It certainly is, some threads more so than others! I find it laughable that they regularly check in here and then report back to discuss how stupid we all I! 😂 Do we care, nope! 😂

Yes we are. ♥ I’d rather approach things cautiously and question everything, than blindly follow the MSM who are clearly pushing the fear narrative (again), and whipping the population into a heightened state of hysteria! It’s utter madness, turn off the TV and step away from the internet! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Love and luck to you all ♥

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.