Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not going to debate it as been there done that for many years, you do you and I will do me. Im not here to change anyone's mind

but those who go from vegan to carnivore do not eat anything from a supermarket. Most of is bought either from the local farm ( like I do) or online from a free-range farm. I'm not saying they all do but those I see do. No real vegan would eat factory-farmed animals after being vegan. if they did they were vegan due to trends, not ethics.

My daughter cooks everything from scratch everything is organic, she uses all the correct ingredients so not many supplements are needed, etc and so on she isn't a half-hearted type of person. but her health is failing she isn't healing from old injuries and is getting more and more little worrying things wrong with her.
she has been vegetarian, but mostly plant-based then fully vegan since age 9. she is now in her 40s

I myself have healed many things, the fewer carbs I have the better I feel and yes even fresh fruit brings my mood right down as do most starchy veg, pasta rice etc just forget it. I have absolutely nothing against vegans if I did I would have told my daughter at age 9 to shut up and eat dinner like many parents back then

We need animals roaming to put the goodness back into the soil, farming is not what it once was every year different crops, crop rotation mingled with raising cattle, cattle giving the earth what it needs

I do know one thing though. in a tit hitting the fan scenario vegans won't make it very long, no way could you grow or stash enough food for a vegan long term. I know this as have a huge lot of food stored for my daughter and her family in comparison per person, my store is tiny. I can survive very easy on very little.
Veganism is mostly a rich country's luxury. I eat very little in comparison to my daughter and her children, they seem to graze all the time. All her vegan friends are the same. So for me, pescatarian, vegetarian fully doable in any situation due to the animal fats.

Never confuse veganism with spiritualism. the two don't go together only in the minds of those who feel they need to do this or that to become at one with everything. if you feel you need to do that then yes you do, you can purge, meditate, have a zillion chrystals and do all your shadow work or you can just be at one by just knowing, we are all one.

Anyway, that's all I have to say on this subject as it's a hard one for many. I hate it when I hear vegans slatted and I hate some people's ideas of what a carnivore is so it always ends in tears or fisty cuffs😜

To stick it to the man, we just need to not be divided no matter what we believe or what we eat. ❤
I don’t want a back and forth either 🚫 just putting my penny’s worth in whilst I still have the strength to type on account of being a doomed weakling on a “fad diet” 🤪 Just kidding, it’s all I’ve heard since NY due to Veganuary. I obviously disagree with most of what you said, which is fine as most is anecdotal. I reckon I’d be alright in a crisis, my “non-processed” vegan food takes up very little room and no risk of salmonella. The processed junk is another matter 🤣

Sadly the animals the average Joe is eating haven’t seen grass so won’t be putting any nutrients back into the earth, but they probably have been exported on a lorry across Europe to be slaughtered. Organic/free range meat is financially out of the question for most families given the quantities they consume. There simply isn’t the room, either. People blame vegans for soy production but 80% is used for animal feed. We’ve become a nation of gluttons and it makes me sick seeing how people waste animal products like a life wasn’t taken for it. Vile.

I will say that a plant-based diet being a rich culture’s luxury is so far from the truth, something those from Indian and West Asian cultures have to put up with whilst their recipes are co-opted by the face of “white, western veganism”. When I went vegan I looked at Ital etc. Could never go raw, though. And if I wouldn’t kill an animal for a butty myself I’m not paying someone else to do it and put it in a plastic packet. That’s all I’ll say on this 😬

Anyway, I’ve finally just finished the Joe Rogan - Robert Malone interview on Spotify. Hadn’t realised the video was available, too. It was excellent. Really recommend for anyone slow to watch like me. Got me through an afternoon of painting…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t want a back and forth either 🚫 just putting my penny’s worth in whilst I still have the strength to type on account of being a doomed weakling on a “fad diet” 🤪 Just kidding, it’s all I’ve heard since NY due to Veganuary. I obviously disagree with most of what you said, which is fine as most is anecdotal. I reckon I’d be alright in a crisis, my “non-processed” vegan food takes up very little room and no risk of salmonella. The processed junk is another matter 🤣

Sadly the animals the average Joe is eating haven’t seen grass so won’t be putting any nutrients back into the earth, but they probably have been exported on a lorry across Europe to be slaughtered. Organic/free range meat is financially out of the question for most families given the quantities they consume. There simply isn’t the room, either. People blame vegans for soy production but 80% is used for animal feed. We’ve become a nation of gluttons and it makes me sick seeing how people waste animal products like a life wasn’t taken for it. Vile.

I will say that a plant-based diet being a rich culture’s luxury is so far from the truth, something those from Indian and West Asian cultures have to put up with whilst their recipes are co-opted by the face of “white, western veganism”. When I went vegan I looked at Ital etc. Could never go raw, though. And if I wouldn’t kill an animal for a butty myself I’m not paying someone else to do it and put it in a plastic packet. That’s all I’ll say on this 😬

Anyway, I’ve finally just finished the Joe Rogan - Robert Malone interview on Spotify. Hadn’t realised the video was available, too. It was excellent. Really recommend for anyone slow to watch like me. Got me through an afternoon of painting…
Fellow vegan here, way back from the early naughties before it was a ‘thing’. Doing it for the animals.Way before all this new vegan food. 😂
I would love to go raw. I feel raw till 4 is the way to go for me 😉

• Heart
Here’s a conspiracy I came across on reddit. I’m in Ireland, but in the U.K. and USA no movie theatres are showing any movies after the 6th of January. Very weird!

Reactions: 8
Here’s a conspiracy I came across on reddit. I’m in Ireland, but in the U.K. and USA no movie theatres are showing any movies after the 6th of January. Very weird!
I just found the Reddit thread, it is weird. Wonder what that is about?

Reactions: 2
I’m in England. It’s not unusual for cinema listings to be updated on the weekend or Monday before new releases come out the following weekend. It wouldn’t surprise me that today’s bank holiday has knocked that on a day or 2.

Reactions: 8
I’m in England. It’s not unusual for cinema listings to be updated on the weekend or Monday before new releases come out the following weekend. It wouldn’t surprise me that today’s bank holiday has knocked that on a day or 2.
Very strange as it seems to happen all over the world. You’d think they’d have them organised far in advance as you know, make the business run smoothly. We shall see in two days!

Reactions: 1
Very strange as it seems to happen all over the world. You’d think they’d have them organised far in advance as you know, make the business run smoothly. We shall see in two days!
Don’t know about elsewhere but certainly in England it’s not unusual (I know from trying to preplan for kids cinema trips.

Quick search brought up this from 2 years ago, so I don’t believe there’s anything suspicious about it.

I will happily eat my (tinfoil) hat if I’m proven wrong! 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Veganism is imo a agenda. I believe vegetarian to be ok but pescatarian better I am myself mostly carnivore

I've thought this for a very long time now but what clinched it for me was how it's being pushed and how meat is being demonised as well as cattle being blamed for climate change when the climate changes all the time.

Meat and animal fats are brain food. when you eat meat and animals fat you heal faster from injury and are more mentally alert
I have noticed that between myself and my daughter and her three children who are all vegan.

I belong to a few vegan and carnivore groups and the carnivore groups seem to be full of ex-vegans saying how amazing they now feel while the vegan groups always seem to be telling others who say about their ills and woes that they need more detoxing or they are not doing it correctly.

I've been a vegetarian for almost 40 years since I was 16 and have been a vegan for 8 years

For me it was always an ethical choice . I only buy cruelty free products and am appalled by humans treatment of animals

I'm not sure where you got the idea that this is some sort of agenda It's simply a life choice for people who are humane.

I am very healthy and I don't think you are very well informed on nutrition from the things you've said.

I respect your posts on most things but with this I do think you should do some more research

• Heart
Don’t know about elsewhere but certainly in England it’s not unusual (I know from trying to preplan for kids cinema trips.

Quick search brought up this from 2 years ago, so I don’t believe there’s anything suspicious about it.

I will happily eat my (tinfoil) hat if I’m proven wrong! 🤣
Now you say it, I do remember getting pee'd off in my school days not being able to pre arrange cinema trips with my mates for the weekend until Fridays 😂. You would have thought they'd organise things a bit better nowadays 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to work in a cinema, we always knew what was coming out by the Friday for the following Friday.

Dogs can be vegetarian, cats cant I believe

• Wow
I just found the Reddit thread, it is weird. Wonder what that is about?
Husband who worked in a cinema and is big on film says you can never see films for the Friday on a Monday as Friday is the new release day, times are realised later in the week.

I'm not sure. But I do remember when I worked at the cinema new film times were put out on a Thursday evening ready for the weekend. But that was 20 years ago.

Reactions: 2
I've been a vegetarian for almost 40 years since I was 16 and have been a vegan for 8 years

For me it was always an ethical choice . I only buy cruelty free products and am appalled by humans treatment of animals

I'm not sure where you got the idea that this is some sort of agenda It's simply a life choice for people who are humane.

I am very healthy and I don't think you are very well informed on nutrition from the things you've said.

I respect your posts on most things but with this I do think you should do some more research
As I said I am not going to debate it all as diet is a huge trigger for many I am not here to change anyone's mind. ❤

Reactions: 3
This is an amazing thread all short videos all put into sections of interest. Thanks to whoever posted one of the videos here I followed the trail and found this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to work in a cinema, we always knew what was coming out by the Friday for the following Friday.

Dogs can be vegetarian, cats cant I believe
Cats are obligate carnivores (including big cats) and aswell as being unable to digest vegetation properly, they would actually die without meat. Dogs can be but can't imagine they'd be terribly thrilled about it as a standard carnivore mind lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.