Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love or dislike her you can't disagree with that, can you?

It's like the other thread, they are so busy trying to prove us wrong they cannot see that nothing is making sense and everyone is losing their rights. OK, last year I give them the benefit of doubt but now if you can't see it you are as thick as tit, or you are batting for the man. No question now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love or dislike her you can't disagree with that, can you?

It's like the other thread, they are so busy trying to prove us wrong they cannot see that nothing is making sense and everyone is losing their rights. OK, last year I give them the benefit of doubt but now if you can't see it you are as thick as tit, or you are batting for the man. No question now
I don't even bother trying to debate with those people anymore. You can't argue with insanity. I share the data for people who actually are willing to question the bullshit we're being fed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't even bother trying to debate with those people anymore. You can't argue with insanity. I share the data for people who actually are willing to question the bullshit we're being fed.
We need an eye roll emoji for that lot over there, always on the defence of their precious vaccine, oh bore off! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

It gives me Gollum vibes 😆

💉💉💉

(just to add - in that their judgement is clouded by the perceived precious-ness; and not that I think any of them look like Gollum 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gollum is corrupted by the power of the ring. I hate the division that's purposely being created and it is worrying.

I met up with a friend last week. She asked if I had my booster. I just said "not yet" . Not that I've had the first either. Only one best friend knows I'm not vaccinated and doesn't bring it up at all.

Gimme Legolas to save the day!

Watching the new James bond movie. All about a virus from a Level 4 lab being stolen.

1641502906928.png

Are there any new lighter CT's floating around?

I thought Whsmiths would go down in the last recession. I picked up a teeny packet of Jelly tots for £1 and put it back the prices were too high. What's their real secret? My friend wanted a copy of the new Harry potter book 8- when it first came out. Most other places had it down for £8. I was at the airport at Stanstead £20 and felt so mugged when it scanned through. I bought it for her because she was Turkish and would have to wait for a while for it to be available. 🤪

Last edited:
I HAVE got to stop reading other threads!
It’s easy to get annoyed at what others post on here about covid and vaccines but just remember you have literally no idea who the person is behind the comment. Iv come across comments on (non covid) threads where the poster has said quite enraging things about ‘anti-vaxxers/conspiracy theorists’ etc and a lot of the time I will then see the same poster on other threads saying how depressed they are and how they have no friends, no children, no money, hates their job, hates their parents etc and this is not just one time Iv came across this it’s quite often on here. It seems to be a running theme that the more miserable a person is the more they want to inflict misery on others so that their own life seems less tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I HAVE got to stop reading other threads!
You forgot the, "I've got covid, but my symptoms are mild, I dread to think how bad it would be if I hadn't had my 1125th booster" 😂😂🤣😂

Isn't it funny how bumberling Bojo hasn't mentioned anything about ani vaxxers until the data comes out today saying the uptake of the booster has dropped in all age groups.... I bet Piers Corbyn haunts him every night when he closes his eyes 🤪 no wonder he looks like a bag of shite every time he does an interview, nice to see his healthy eating is working 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't believe in the moon. I think it's just the back of the sun.
How do you explain both the sun and the moon being out at the same time in different parts of the sky?
@kev1974 there are two or three maybe more people here who will pick up on a tiny part of a post and take the real discussion away to nonsense, that has no relevance some deflect the real subject away with humour etc.

Reactions: 8
The other thread believe they are the critical thinkers and we are not, it really is a topsy-turvy world.
How do you work out who is right? For me, it's that I watch /read listen to both those I agree with and those I normally don't. They only read, watch listen to those who are saying the same as they are.

I don't much like Kate Hopkins as a person but have watched her but on this subject, she is 100% correct.
There have been a few posts in the last couple of days where someone has said "I don't watch anything from them because..... " There lies the problem. the media they watch and love will tell them that everyone who is speaking out about this is a far-right racist. It's the same as the Trump V Biden situation. Biden is the real racist but the media had everyone believing Trump was racist. Biden was well known as a racist way before Trump was even president but the media flipped it.

People will read the above and say oh a Trumper I'm not, I just know the truth about these two men and the media twisting everything. Honestly what you see on your news channels wasn't what actually happened.

Malcolm X once said.

If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

He wasn't wrong and he has been proven right and others would also see it if the looked at different media but they wont.

They also have no idea how much one side is censored they believe when things are removed its because its untrue, they don't have a bloody clue. What a crazy world right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Freedomofspeech89 apparently you need to give your head a wobble for posting a Katie Hopkins video 😂 god forbid you have a different view to someone else :ROFLMAO: why can’t the poster just reply to you here rather than running to another thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read the last few pages of that thread this morning and I genuinely didn’t know that thread was basically just them reading here 😂 and now hollowhead has posted that she ‘doesn’t get’ natural immunity 😐 what’s not to get? Thought this person claims to work in science 😂
So many here all seem to be science-based /medical. based etc and never forget to say so on almost every post 🤔

remember one who pretended she watched Dr John Campbell who was a raging anti-vaxer and frothing at the mouth for talking too much ivermectin .. Also, another one is apparently a member of Mensa who has had a couple of mental breakdowns ( drunk) on threads, last I heard they were trying to get revealing photos taken off another site making sure they mention the site so everyone could look at her (if it even was her) body

the nurse who laughed at my post about my friend dying who had worked in every department for every illness/ disease gave covid vaccines and also reported on vaccine reactions that they said no one had died or been seriously injured.

• Heart
  • Wow
@Freedomofspeech89 apparently you need to give your head a wobble for posting a Katie Hopkins video 😂 god forbid you have a different view to someone else :ROFLMAO: why can’t the poster just reply to you here rather than running to another thread?
I revert back to my earlier post about trump. People are too lazy to actually listen to what she is saying and form their own opinion based on what the MSM have spoon fed them. It would be interesting for them to post on here what she has actually said in that video that is wrong.

Reactions: 8
i just can’t take anyone seriously that says they ‘trust the science’ but will indulge in terms like ‘person with uterus’ rather than using the correct scientific gender terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i just can’t take anyone seriously that says they ‘trust the science’ but will indulge in terms like ‘person with uterus’ rather than using the correct scientific gender terms.
Also if you trust the science -

Masks don't work
Natural immunity is better than the vax
The vax does stop spread or infection
Vitamin d is great protection from covid
Covid is in the large only a risk to old and already sick people

But they don't want to here that science. They only want to hear the science that supports (paid for gov propergander) their view that covid will kill us all and the masks, lockdowns and the vax is what we need always and forever.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.