Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been reading through the covid general conversation and I just cannot believe that anyone is still wholeheartedly going along with this utter farce and calling people who don’t want an experimental ‘jab’ (it’s not a vaccine) selfish. I find it utterly mind blowing.
What is going on in their heads?
I feel like I’m living in a parallel universe here, I’m terrified what my child’s future is going to be like and people just seem completely oblivious to what’s going on as long as they can feel superior to ‘anti vaxxers’.
We are living in a fractured reality, the interview with Mattias above might help explain the mass formation ( hypnosis) which has taken place.
we are fighting different battles.
I am so bleeping pissed off to wake up and see school children having to wear masks all day. It’s heartbreaking, it’s child abuse and in all honesty I do judge parents which have two, three years olds and upwards in masks. It’s insanity.
some of these people are assholes and always have and will be. ( the ones calling g us selfish for not havIng the jab)
However, some are really really scared of the virus. I have deep sympathy for them. It must be hard to live in the reality where you fear death or severe illness. It would be very destabilising and scary. They just want to feel safe again.

we create our own reality in so much as we can live happy and free day to day with the right mindset. like purrrrrr mentioned, the awaken8 g thread would probably help you, ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So YouTube have already removed the Rogan-Malone interview, I was saving that for today 🙄 will have to listen on Spotify instead.

“It’s extremely important to continue to speak out”

Both these came up in my memories just now

1641115744576.png

1641115799348.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We are living in a fractured reality, the interview with Mattias above might help explain the mass formation ( hypnosis) which has taken place.
we are fighting different battles.
I am so bleeping pissed off to wake up and see school children having to wear masks all day. It’s heartbreaking, it’s child abuse and in all honesty I do judge parents which have two, three years olds and upwards in masks. It’s insanity.
some of these people are assholes and always have and will be. ( the ones calling g us selfish for not havIng the jab)
However, some are really really scared of the virus. I have deep sympathy for them. It must be hard to live in the reality where you fear death or severe illness. It would be very destabilising and scary. They just want to feel safe again.

we create our own reality in so much as we can live happy and free day to day with the right mindset. like purrrrrr mentioned, the awaken8 g thread would probably help you, ❤
This clip depicts the times we are living through and how afraid people are. Are 💯 blame the government for this and I hope they face the docks one day for what they have done to people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been reading through the covid general conversation and I just cannot believe that anyone is still wholeheartedly going along with this utter farce and calling people who don’t want an experimental ‘jab’ (it’s not a vaccine) selfish. I find it utterly mind blowing.
What is going on in their heads?
I feel like I’m living in a parallel universe here, I’m terrified what my child’s future is going to be like and people just seem completely oblivious to what’s going on as long as they can feel superior to ‘anti vaxxers’.
Couldn't agree more.
Had to stop reading as scares the tit out of me. Not only their beliefs but the disproportionate fear and the attitude.
Some people even think different views should not even be discussed. And then you have the name callers and the people who always diffuse serious discussion with inane shite.
I do agree with @Lisdiz that people living in pure fear should be sympathised with as the whole scaremongering campaign will have affected certain people. But I can't read it.
I grew up in a household where TV wasn't allowed so I've never watched the "news" except when I'm lucky enough to be in the country where I normally spend winter. There every man and his dog talk about politics, current affairs and corruption morning,noon and night, work and play. I do have a problem with how shallow,self centred, childish, censoring, superficial and just plain blinkered a lot of people are in the UK. Trying to have a serious discussion about carers losing their jobs or vaccine concerns in real life is nigh on impossible. Stick to the small stuff and the weather or " boris is a bastard" and away you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Both these came up in my memories just now

View attachment 957193

View attachment 957196
Good god, who left that comment. That’s insanity.

This clip depicts the times we are living through and how afraid people are. Are 💯 blame the government for this and I hope they face the docks one day for what they have done to people.

He let somebody die?

it’s criminal what this has done to us individually and collectively.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Couldn't agree more.
Had to stop reading as scares the tit out of me. Not only their beliefs but the disproportionate fear and the attitude.
Some people even think different views should not even be discussed. And then you have the name callers and the people who always diffuse serious discussion with inane shite.
I do agree with @Lisdiz that people living in pure fear should be sympathised with as the whole scaremongering campaign will have affected certain people. But I can't read it.
I grew up in a household where TV wasn't allowed so I've never watched the "news" except when I'm lucky enough to be in the country where I normally spend winter. There every man and his dog talk about politics, current affairs and corruption morning,noon and night, work and play. I do have a problem with how shallow,self centred, childish, censoring, superficial and just plain blinkered a lot of people are in the UK. Trying to have a serious discussion about carers losing their jobs or vaccine concerns in real life is nigh on impossible. Stick to the small stuff and the weather or " boris is a bastard" and away you go.
But don't you feel like this conditioning has been going on long before Covid? I feel like we went through the exact same with trump. If anyone dare mention they might agree with some of his policies they were labelled a racist or an idiot. People felt scared to express their views through fear of being ostracised and we're going through the exact same thing with Covid. People are not allowed to express their view unless it's the "right" view deemed by the establishment.

Reactions: 19
But don't you feel like this conditioning has been going on long before Covid? I feel like we went through the exact same with trump. If anyone dare mention they might agree with some of his policies they were labelled a racist or an idiot. People felt scared to express their views through fear of being ostracised and we're going through the exact same thing with Covid. People are not allowed to express their view unless it's the "right" view deemed by the establishment.
Yes of course "Obama is the Messiah" "I hate Trump" is a prime example of this.

I’d also say brexit and the rhetoric aimed at those whom voted leave. Never before was it so acceptable socially for one group of people to berate another so loudly and publicly without fear of retribution. Been in many a group of people where the bashing was agreed with and encouraged. I don’t care who voted for what, the open abuse Is unacceptable.
you see it in America too. Especially over Trump.
Many people are easy to control with divide and conquer .

Reactions: 14
Yes of course "I hate Trump" is a prime example of this.
Exactly. I'm personally not a fan of trump, especially now he's pushing the vaccines but I felt really uncomfortable with the way people were vilified if they dared to mention they liked him or his policies. It's part of the behavioural psychological that the media and the elite use to brainwash the masses. I've heard a lot of the nazi behavioural psychologists went to work for the US government after WW2 and it wouldn't surprise me if this was true.

Reactions: 13
I feel like when this startrd you had three classes of people. People like us who knew it was over inflated bullshit, people who believed everything hook line and sinker and then those in the middle that like a swing voter weren't sure.

In the begining the unsure people erred on the side of caution and followed the fearful. But as times gone on the truth has been harder and harder to ignore and more and more of those unsure people are coming over to our side and our line of thinking.

But those that were adamant that covid is REAL (as in deadly and going to kill us all) are so entrenched in their belief it has become like a religion to them and they refuse/are unable to see the light, so they have become more unreasonable, they are sticking their fingers in their ears to the truth and instead are blaming us more and more, they can't accept the propergander they believed was lies so they have to believe it's us that are their enemy.

When this all fizzles out this year as I beleiev it will, these people will need to be de programmed like radicalised terrorists. They have lost all sense of reality and right and wrong. At the beginning these people were saying one death is one death of covid too many. Now they say they want the unvaxxed to die. These people have been brainwashed. It's really sad. Even a child can see the truth now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow….. I’ve found my tribe on Tattle! Can i join you guys please? Not necessarily antivaxxer but very much pro choice and adamant this has been a total load of bullshit engineered from before the beginning

much love to you all STAY STRONG

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel the same with the deliberate erasure of women. You're automatically transphobic if you don't want to share a changing room or a bathroom.

"Chest feeding. "Men can have periods + get pregnant." :censored:

Reactions: 23
Couldn't agree more.
I blocked two of them both deflect the conversation to nonsense but throw in a I hate Boris as they think it makes them convincing in they also hate the narrative, only whenever you try to discuss the narrative they are always there to block what you try to say. Rinse and repeat

Trouble is blocking messes up the threads if they are the thread starter or last to post

I’d also say brexit and the rhetoric aimed at those whom voted leave. Never before was it so acceptable socially for one group of people to berate another so loudly and publicly without fear of retribution. Been in many a group of people where the bashing was agreed with and encouraged. I don’t care who voted for what, the open abuse Is unacceptable.
you see it in America too. Especially over Trump.
Many people are easy to control with divide and conquer .
Brexit for my final wake up. Never knew I was a far-right racist until I voted out.

• Sick
  • Heart
From brave new world:

“Sixty-two thousand four hundred repetitions make one truth.”

"They’re so conditioned that they practically can’t help behaving as they ought to behave. And if anything should go wrong, there’s soma.”

Reactions: 4
Oh wow….. I’ve found my tribe on Tattle! Can i join you guys please? Not necessarily antivaxxer but very much pro choice and adamant this has been a total load of bullshit engineered from before the beginning

much love to you all STAY STRONG
Most here are against vaccine passports not against anyone else having a vaccine they want. We just wished the real info was out there as most have no idea how much damage they are doing to some people

I have been against vaccines for a long time due to this. to be fully informed you need all the info and since vaccines came out the info has been manipulated. 1st my dog and then my grandchild were injured from vaccines. So I have already seen how those who try to speak ut are demonised so it wasn't a shock to me.. the shock is how many still belive the injuries and deaths are rare

Reactions: 12
I am so angry at everyone on social media. Here are the things that made me angry.

1. A salon I follow locally has the owner sick with covid since last week. Instead of messaging privately to the people she has booked in to
Reschedule, she posts ‘Can Sarah and Diana message me to reschedule your appointments because I have covid!’, yes those clients are guaranteed to see your insta story to text you instead of you messaging them first! * eye roll *

I am not sure if she ended getting a PCR test or not as they are hard to get in Ireland, but she posted a story on New Years eve that she had taken two antigen tests a day for a week and finally on day 7 they were finally positive, but she said ‘duck it I will get pissed on New Years’... last time I was genuinely ill I had no interest in even having a glass of alcohol.

2. A nail tech posting stories from their clients who are absolute devastated they can’t get their nails
Done because they caught covid. Clearly they aren’t so sick if they can Complain about it and post it online.

3. Another blogger posting tik toks and reels in isolation and saying how sick she is but can put on a full face of makeup to post online.

4. Local girl posting selfies and repliying to Instagram question boxes but is ‘dying’ with it.

5. Makeup artist I follow wore a mask indoors till
She got her PCR Test and was just so so sick, but the test came back negative and she has a cold, but she still proceeds to wear a Mask at home 24/7..

The list goes on...

• Sick
Food prices globally at a 30 year high.

Systematic destruction of food supplies continues:

1. farmers in Australia told if you're not vaxed you can't enter grain sites to drop food off.

2. Truckers also told they won't be allowed to cross borders if they're not vaxed.

3.Israel has ordered 100 million eggs which will push up prices. "May also destroy 600k hens."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I am so angry at everyone on social media. Here are the things that made me angry.

1. A salon I follow locally has the owner sick with covid since last week. Instead of messaging privately to the people she has booked in to
Reschedule, she posts ‘Can Sarah and Diana message me to reschedule your appointments because I have covid!’, yes those clients are guaranteed to see your insta story to text you instead of you messaging them first! * eye roll *

I am not sure if she ended getting a PCR test or not as they are hard to get in Ireland, but she posted a story on New Years eve that she had taken two antigen tests a day for a week and finally on day 7 they were finally positive, but she said ‘duck it I will get pissed on New Years’... last time I was genuinely ill I had no interest in even having a glass of alcohol.

2. A nail tech posting stories from their clients who are absolute devastated they can’t get their nails
Done because they caught covid. Clearly they aren’t so sick if they can Complain about it and post it online.

3. Another blogger posting tik toks and reels in isolation and saying how sick she is but can put on a full face of makeup to post online.

4. Local girl posting selfies and repliying to Instagram question boxes but is ‘dying’ with it.

5. Makeup artist I follow wore a mask indoors till
She got her PCR Test and was just so so sick, but the test came back negative and she has a cold, but she still proceeds to wear a Mask at home 24/7..

The list goes on...
I don't do SM but I worry about the future with these self absorbed people and their new reality.
When I'm ill I can't even text. If I'm just under the weather it's no big drama and the world doesn't need to know.
Seen many posting on here how ill they are when quite clearly they aren't.
Can't stand the selfie, "my needs", "my priorities", "I'm special", "my issues" SM lead movement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.