Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @Mbouzer I've been there myself and have had several miscarriages I know just how devastating that can be?
Especially when you're naturally excited and looking forward to the future and a new arrival?
I feel for you sometimes words just can't express it (or are not enough) I'd give you a big hug if I could.
I'm glad you have your daughter and hopefully family around you, it's really good to have a support network around you, at times like this.
You sound really brave and as if you are doing the best you can, just take it one step at a time and see what tomorrow brings.
Sending you all my love in this difficult time

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear you are going through the same, sending you all the love and hugs as much as life can be beautiful it also can be cruel I hope you enjoy your Christmas as much as you can
Thank you for your lovely kind words, what a lovely person you are Sorry to hear you’ve experienced the same, it really is awful, we are made of strong stuff. Hope you have a lovely Christmas

Reactions: 11
Ohhh sending you so much love and thinking of you this evening. I have everything crossed that all is OK but if not we are all here should you need support or to vent. Take care of yourself xx

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry Mbouzer. Having been through it myself I know how hard it is. Please be kind to yourself. Sending lots of love your way

Thank you @Libbie trust me that was just bubbling away in me for what feels like forever! Lol
It's good to just let it out!
Have a happy Christmas
Yes, I know exactly how you feel! Feel free to vent anytime!
Thank you very much! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas too!

Reactions: 6
I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you both. You both deserve a huge hug and I wish I could do that.

Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas

Noticing a large trend online that more people are sick with covid this year along with the vaccine that now are separated from the family gatherings than it was at the height of deaths with covid last Christmas.

Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas

Noticing a large trend online that more people are sick with covid this year along with the vaccine that now are separated from the family gatherings than it was at the height of deaths with covid last Christmas.
My partner went to his Xmas party the other day. All of the people that went got Covid and are ill apart from.........the unvaccinated!! Go figure.

Reactions: 17
I love this guy

Dr Peter McCullough.

• Covid is a preventable, treatable disease if dealt with early, with medicines currently available

• Why focus gung ho on vaccines instead of early treatment?

• Natural immunity is key: "People who have had Covid, have complete and durable natural immunity. You can't vaccinate on top of natural immunity and make it better. There is no rationale for vaccinating or testing Covid recovered patients"

• "Low degree, if any, of asymptomatic spread. Sick person gives it to sick person"

Reactions: 16
Purrrrrrr - I think you are an intelligent and articulate poster. I read all the 'New World Order' stuff about 20 years' ago and thought 'no', this is never going to happen, too far fetched. It's all happening now, exactly as predicted, and I fear we are about to enter a very dark age.

Great post and so true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thank you, Thank you, thank you. This was so reassuring and informative.

Reactions: 8

Do people actually consider this information to be a conspiracy theory?

It's insane that people don't question these things

My partner went to his Xmas party the other day. All of the people that went got Covid and are ill apart from.........the unvaccinated!! Go figure.

Do you know if they have Omicron?

I was reading about a Danish study that basically said people who are double vaccinated are at much greater risk of contracting it than unvaccinated people.

It's something to do with the mechanism that makes people more susceptible to variants

Those who had had boosters and those that had one shot only fared better than those with 2 shots but the unvaccinated fared the best of all.

AI developments in China:

Chinese scientists develop AI ‘prosecutor’ that can press its own charges | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

Maybe there's comfort in just agreeing with what you're told.

Living in deep denial

Do you know if they have Omicron?

I was reading about a Danish study that basically said people who are double vaccinated are at much greater risk of contracting it than unvaccinated people.

Living in deep denial
I'm not sure. All I know is they all fell ill after the party the last Friday before Xmas and they were all having to isolate over Xmas. Only ones not ill was my partner and 4 others. All not vaccinated.

Reactions: 8
They really want to get rid of anyone that costs them money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.