Conspiracy Theories #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@xyzcba Sending lots of love to you and your family, and best wishes for a healthy delivery when the time comes ❤ Really interesting about the antibody treatment you received!

@Purrrrrrr Your posts always fill me with the most hope, I wish I could be adopted into your family! Would love to read more about this positive new world you foresee, rather than dwelling on the current tit show we are living! ❤

Thank you I have spare hugs! ❤

Do you read the great awakening thread? I'm going to start posting more on there as IMO it's time to back away from it all. as in stopping looking where you don't want to go. we need more uplifting things, more laughter. more love also the LOA thread is a good read and its kind of croses over.

There are people who you can see who will never wake up and see what we have seen, look at the sister (anti) thread and them laughing at the fact that people have been trying stop this descent into totalism and the corrupted courts coupled with corrupted media reporting are stopping them. they don't care that nothing makes sense because they will make it make sense if it makes us wrong. because we are the idiots and they don't want to be seen as idiots.I get that, but there is no logic to wanting people who are trying to stop this, to fail just so you can point and laugh 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.