Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a big push on in NI to get everyone on the electoral role do they do that in England ? they won't be giving out the £100 high st gift cards to anyone not on it ,I'm wondering why the urgency and will it be tied into vaccine passports in some way :unsure:

Reactions: 2
For those that need to hear this..

Victor Oddo

🔥
The 8-8 Lion's Gate "Re-Set" (& What You Need To Know)
This morning, I woke up to one of those notifications on my laptop...
"Update your software"
I always procrastinate doing this! haha
I don't like the delay...
I don't like to have to stop what I'm doing...
However... once I give in...
And my computer reboots itself...
Everything runs smoother... faster
There are sometimes NEW features!
It's still my same old computer...
but enhanced, improved!
Many of us are going through something similar... vibrationally.
Unfortunately, our process is a bit more involved than upgrading a computer!
So you may feel a bit run down...
You probably feel extra emotional... (depressed, nostalgic, doubtful, and maybe even a little agitated
🙂

It might seem as if your life is at a stand still...
and to top it off... it can also feel like your intuition took a vacation!
What the heck is going on?
Where is this all coming from?
It's just a re-set my friend...
It's a closing of a chapter... so a NEW one can open up.
It's the bridge... the transition into higher consciousness...
It's the pathway to more abundance, joy, and passion!
The good news is...
You don't have to DO anything...
It's just something that happens sometimes.
Mark my words...
Before you know it...
EVERYTHING will fire back up just like my computer this morning.
Your life will start moving forward again... quickly!
and in a NEW and exciting way.
Your body will feel better, more energized, more youthful
Your emotions will stabilize.
Grief, sadness, apathy... will soon be replaced with passion, excitement, joy, gratitude!
Your creative juices will flow through your system once again!
This is a VERY powerful gateway you're passing through my friend.
Be gentle with yourself.
ALSO...
Be patient and compassionate... with others... they may lash out a little lol.
Maybe you've noticed? (people on edge quite a bit right now)
You can't blame them... they have no idea what's going on!
You do.
Remember that.
Have faith.
Surrender.
& get ready!
The fun is about to begin!
More on this gateway soon my friends.
Sincerely,
Victor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw this today:

Oh I do love a vegan and vegetarian, they always trip themselves up!

So it's ok to take medication tested on animals because the animal has already died. Testing for medical reasons is never ever going to end, because to test on humans will always be unethical.

So taking their stance, fine.. it's ok to eat a nice bacon sarnie or steak then?
Or wear leather shoes?
No?
Why?
They've already died after all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why is is ok to use leather horse tack, but not wear leather shoes? Either way the animal has died so it's a by product.

It doesn't matter why, the process has been done and an animal has been killed for your or your animals benefit, so why not wear the shoes and have the steak?

I personally know vegetarians and vegans who raw feed their dogs, which I can't even comprehend. Why give your dog the best and go without yourself?

Just to add, I use all cleaning and beauty products that haven't been tested on animals as I see that as inhumane and unnecessary, but I do eat meat and will take meds. I need to live and have tried being a vegetarian which didn't end well for me.

However if I was a member of PETA and completely against anything like they are then I wouldn't break my beliefs because of 'law' (You don't see jevhova witnesses break their beliefs at live saving moments)
That said, PETA are one of the worst organisations out there and cause more harm than good from an animals point of view, so this really doesn't surprise me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

So it's ok to take medication tested on animals because the animal has already died. Testing for medical reasons is never ever going to end, because to test on humans will always be unethical.

So taking their stance, fine.. it's ok to eat a nice bacon sarnie or steak then?
Or wear leather shoes?
No?
Why?
Why is is ok to use leather horse tack, but not wear leather shoes? Either way the animal has died so it's a by product.

It doesn't matter why, the process has been done and an animal has been killed for your or your animals benefit, so why not wear the shoes and have the steak?

I personally know vegetarians and vegans who raw feed their dogs, which I can't even comprehend. Why give your dog the best and go without yourself?

Just to add, I use all cleaning and beauty products that haven't been tested on animals as I see that as inhumane and unnecessary, but I do eat meat and will take meds. I need to live and have tried being a vegetarian which didn't end well for me.

However if I was a member of PETA and completely against anything like they are then I wouldn't break my beliefs because of 'law' (You don't see jevhova witnesses break their beliefs at live saving moments)
That said, PETA are one of the worst organisations out there and cause more harm than good from an animals point of view, so this really doesn't surprise me
PETA are like the rest of the large organisations. what starts off as good intentions are quickly taken over by those with an agenda.
This will piss a lot of people off but veganism is also an agenda, part of agenda 21/30.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Being vegan is about reducing harm not eliminating it entirely, that’s impossible. Vegans see a “bacon sarnie” as inhumane and unnecessary. Medication could be life or death, an omnivore diet isn’t. People don’t need meat/dairy, they want it. If someone gets ill off a plant-based diet then that’s due to a deficit in their nutritional knowledge, and there are many excuses rolled out. Dogs can also be vegan.

To be honest, it would be a silver-living of this mess if plant-based diets were on the agenda because intensive animal farming is disgusting and the animals are more sentient than a lot of people consuming them these days, but those in power don’t care about animals so god knows what abuse they’d switch to, planned extinctions?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get your clot shot while you're out clubbing! The push is getting relentless

1628114329933.png

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Its making me sad that people are considering giving it to the kids. Every time anybody points out the injuries and deaths all you get back is, theres no evidence. But there is loads if people went and looked. The tv is not going to tell them. They cant understand the concept of a cover up and i cant undertstand why not. We need a passport to do things. Yes exactly that should be enough to make you suspicious. Do they not even realise these bloody injections are forever ? i thought the kids would be the tipping point. Apparently not, im so pissed off now . xx
My sons friends have had the jab all 19 yrs old. Tonight one of them asked in a group chat if any had done biology at school and what grades they got. My son replied as did the others. Said friend then decided to call my son selfish for not getting jabbed. Other friend said he was being harsh but he proceeded to say he should get it to save others! Im so angry as it made him cry. Hes only met them at the park to play footie all through this to keep me safe as im vulnerable and hes studied his uni course online (which messed with him mentally) and now for a so called friend to call him selfish was just too much. We had a talk about covid and he was just so upset about life never getting back to normal. I feel so sorry for these kids being pitted against each other all for control by these evil tyrannts! Sorry for rant but i just dont know what it will take to wake ppl up. Im scared they give their kids the jabs so they can stay in school as i know ppl hated homeschooling so much

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My sons friends have had the jab all 19 yrs old. Tonight one of them asked in a group chat if any had done biology at school and what grades they got. My son replied as did the others. Said friend then decided to call my son selfish for not getting jabbed. Other friend said he was being harsh but he proceeded to say he should get it to save others! Im so angry as it made him cry. Hes only met them at the park to play footie all through this to keep me safe as im vulnerable and hes studied his uni course online (which messed with him mentally) and now for a so called friend to call him selfish was just too much. We had a talk about covid and he was just so upset about life never getting back to normal. I feel so sorry for these kids being pitted against each other all for control by these evil tyrannts! Sorry for rant but i just dont know what it will take to wake ppl up. Im scared they give their kids the jabs so they can stay in school as i know ppl hated homeschooling so much
I know, im so sorry, your poor son and you. I cant believe it. Whats it going to take for people to see for gods sake. xx

Saw this today:

I am vegan genuinely. But i said this on the other thread if you need to lie, lie who cares. They will probably bring in some sneaky law to stop that too anyway. At this point they could do anything.

There's a big push on in NI to get everyone on the electoral role do they do that in England ? they won't be giving out the £100 high st gift cards to anyone not on it ,I'm wondering why the urgency and will it be tied into vaccine passports in some way :unsure:
I havent been on the electoral role in years because theres nobody worth me voting for. And i have had 2 letters lately. Threw them out. We are thinking of dropping out of society altogether in the next couple of years and becoming completely self sustained if this situation doesnt improve. I know that sounds dramatic but we have the means to do it. The worlds not right anymore. xx

For those that need to hear this..

Victor Oddo

🔥
The 8-8 Lion's Gate "Re-Set" (& What You Need To Know)
This morning, I woke up to one of those notifications on my laptop...
"Update your software"
I always procrastinate doing this! haha
I don't like the delay...
I don't like to have to stop what I'm doing...
However... once I give in...
And my computer reboots itself...
Everything runs smoother... faster
There are sometimes NEW features!
It's still my same old computer...
but enhanced, improved!
Many of us are going through something similar... vibrationally.
Unfortunately, our process is a bit more involved than upgrading a computer!
So you may feel a bit run down...
You probably feel extra emotional... (depressed, nostalgic, doubtful, and maybe even a little agitated
🙂

It might seem as if your life is at a stand still...
and to top it off... it can also feel like your intuition took a vacation!
What the heck is going on?
Where is this all coming from?
It's just a re-set my friend...
It's a closing of a chapter... so a NEW one can open up.
It's the bridge... the transition into higher consciousness...
It's the pathway to more abundance, joy, and passion!
The good news is...
You don't have to DO anything...
It's just something that happens sometimes.
Mark my words...
Before you know it...
EVERYTHING will fire back up just like my computer this morning.
Your life will start moving forward again... quickly!
and in a NEW and exciting way.
Your body will feel better, more energized, more youthful
Your emotions will stabilize.
Grief, sadness, apathy... will soon be replaced with passion, excitement, joy, gratitude!
Your creative juices will flow through your system once again!
This is a VERY powerful gateway you're passing through my friend.
Be gentle with yourself.
ALSO...
Be patient and compassionate... with others... they may lash out a little lol.
Maybe you've noticed? (people on edge quite a bit right now)
You can't blame them... they have no idea what's going on!
You do.
Remember that.
Have faith.
Surrender.
& get ready!
The fun is about to begin!
More on this gateway soon my friends.
Sincerely,
Victor
wonderful. And how anybody can laugh at that. Never mind purr we know why they are laughing. They cant help it. I thankyou anyway xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My eldest son who is 18 was adamant he wasn't going to have the jab but then they came out with no jab no getting into clubs etc., so he had his first one a couple of weeks ago even though he didn't really want it🙁my middle son is 16 so he's targeted next probably with free McDonald's and my youngest is 14, they've had Covid. I'm a mixture of sad and raging today. I'm holding out for as long as possible but.......🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
PETA are like the rest of the large organisations. what starts off as good intentions are quickly taken over by those with an agenda.
This will piss a lot of people off but veganism is also an agenda, part of agenda 21/30.
I know its an agenda, but i love animals and cant eat them. i do everything possible to avoid any harm to animals and have been doing it my whole life before it was trendy. Its just the way i am. Im not pissed off you are all great people xx

• Heart
wonderful. And how anybody can laugh at that. Never mind purr we know why they are laughing. They cant help it. I thankyou anyway xx
She laughs at most of my posts. one day, as we all did at some point, she will wonder how she didn't see what was so obvious.

I've not posted much lately as having to be in nature a lot at the moment as im feeling exactly like Victor describes so eloquently.

I know its an agenda, but i love animals and cant eat them. i do everything possible to avoid any harm to animals and have been doing it my whole life before it was trendy. Its just the way i am. Im not pissed off you are all great people xx

I have a vegan daughter and 4 vegan grandchildren and another vegetarian child and grandchild. I'm fully on board with it from the vegan's POV my daughter who is now 40 told me at age 9 that she would no longer eat anything to do with animals and I went out and bought her all her own pots and pans and utensils etc and never once tried to dissuade her from her path. I have tried to be vegan many times but every time I try my mental health goes down the pan as well as my physical health.

The agenda is to be in full control of all food, so what vegans and vegetarians need to do is save all seeds and try to get old heritage seeds online. grow what you can. ( go into the wilds where not many go and plant perennial plants that you can use for food have a few of these places ) if you look into (if you haven't already) what is going on with seeds and GMO and the reason they don't care about the pollinators, you will understand a bit more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She laughs at most of my posts. one day, as we all did at some point, she will wonder how she didn't see what was so obvious.

I've not posted much lately as having to be in nature a lot at the moment as im feeling exactly like Victor describes so eloquently.

I have a vegan daughter and 4 vegan grandchildren and another vegetarian child and grandchild. I'm fully on board with it from the vegan's POV my daughter who is now 40 told me at age 9 that she would no longer eat anything to do with animals and I went out and bought her all her own pots and pans and utensils etc and never once tried to dissuade her from her path. I have tried to be vegan many times but every time I try my mental health goes down the pan as well as my physical health.

The agenda is to be in full control of all food, so what vegans and vegetarians need to do is save all seeds and try to get old heritage seeds online. grow what you can. ( go into the wilds where not many go and plant perennial plants that you can use for food have a few of these places ) if you look into (if you haven't already) what is going on with seeds and GMO and the reason they don't care about the pollinators, you will understand a bit more.
Thank you . Very helpful and wise advice as usual. Have a great day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Or wear leather shoes?
No?
Why?

There is no set of rules for being a vegan or being a vegetarian. It is self identification and we all set our own rules.
I ate meat while pregnant but I still identify as a vegetarian. Some vegans only apply it to their diets, others see it as a lifestyle.

What I'm trying to say is what's ok for one vegan or vegetarian, might not be for another. But there is no hard and fast rules other than don't eat animals/animal products . Other than that we're just people that have made a different choice to you. It doesn't effect you so don't worry about it and don't think that we're all the same or have the same belief's.

There have been so many articles in th daily mail about "fit and healthy" anti vaxxers that have died from covid.

I honestly think these are made up government propergander.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There is no set of rules for being a vegan or being a vegetarian. It is self identification and we all set our own rules.
I ate meat while pregnant but I still identify as a vegetarian. Some vegans only apply it to their diets, others see it as a lifestyle.

What I'm trying to say is what's ok for one vegan or vegetarian, might not be for another. But there is no hard and fast rules other than don't eat animals/animal products . Other than that we're just people that have made a different choice to you. It doesn't effect you so don't worry about it and don't think that we're all the same or have the same belief's.

There have been so many articles in th daily mail about "fit and healthy" anti vaxxers that have died from covid.

I honestly think these are made up government propergander.
I actually agree. Everyone, no matter what they identify as, should be allowed to either take the vaccine or refuse it.
Thats what I've been saying since the very start if all this, my ethos in life is being able to have choice.

That said, eat meat, don't eat meat, I couldn't care less unless it affects me directly, which it never will unless I'm being preached too, so crack on.

I just can't get my head around it being ok to take a vaccine that has been tested on animals under the reason of the animal will have already died, or its law to test.
I completely understand their argument in that they'll continue to fight for drug companies not to use animals as animal studies aren't always accurate, but this will never change.

Regardless of your beliefs you have to do what's right for you, and thats where the statement should have stopped, and not a ridiculous comment about it being law, or the animal has already died.
After the noise PETA and some vegans make about things, the statement to me almost sounds like they've been paid off to say it and encourage more vaccinations.
Maybe I'm far too sceptical after 16mths of hearing bullshit and seeing what's been going on, but there we are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I actually agree. Everyone, no matter what they identify as, should be allowed to either take the vaccine or refuse it.
Thats what I've been saying since the very start if all this, my ethos in life is being able to have choice.

That said, eat meat, don't eat meat, I couldn't care less unless it affects me directly, which it never will unless I'm being preached too, so crack on.

I just can't get my head around it being ok to take a vaccine that has been tested on animals under the reason of the animal will have already died, or its law to test.
I completely understand their argument in that they'll continue to fight for drug companies not to use animals as animal studies aren't always accurate, but this will never change.

Regardless of your beliefs you have to do what's right for you, and thats where the statement should have stopped, and not a ridiculous comment about it being law, or the animal has already died.
After the noise PETA and some vegans make about things, the statement to me almost sounds like they've been paid off to say it and encourage more vaccinations.
Maybe I'm far too sceptical after 16mths of hearing bullshit and seeing what's been going on, but there we are 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% agree, you should not have to be a vegan to be able to object to taking the vaccine. It doesn't matter what the reason, it is perfectly acceptable for us to make our own decisions on what we do and don't put in our bodies. A vegans decision to not take it is no more valid than mine.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this could be called a conspiracy theory maybe not in its own right but maybe part of one I dont know.

Was this ranch right in what is the Uintah Basin I think or right in the centre or something of it whats called now generally speaking Skincrawler Ranch, has been noted for being a sort of UFO hotspot, was purchased by the Sherman family either in the late 1980s if not the early 1990s and from start to finish had a horrible time living there (at the time was named Sherman Ranch)

Essentially a skincrawlers meant to be a sort of witch that came from the suppose natural healers in a particular tribe of the Native Americans that went onto do really evil things, referred to sort of as yee naaldlooshii meaning by means of it (or something similar) and goes on all fours some dead creepy stuff. The current owner who bought it from the man who bought it off the Shermans for $200,000 setup NIDS National Institute for Discovery Science set it up as a kind of outdoor lab for trying to get to the bottom of what it all was kind of, Robert Bigalow is who I mean who bought it off the Shermans had a particular interest in UFO's even changing the name think to Bigalow Aerospace Development or something of a similar name to that some think it was to get gov't funding.

One of the experiences the think was either Trevor or Travis Sherman when he bought the ranch before Bigalow took it off his hands (though stayed on as ranch manager as Bigalow and NIDS had no idea how to run a farm/ranch) experiences one of the common by then lights which would move when they'd get near them but at that time was far bigger than he'd previously seen with even (was in the dead of night at the time) a blue like centre to it as if was a kind of portal into another dimension or something.

Due to the HISTORY channel's series on it by the current owner Brandon Fugal (though previously wanting to keep his identity private as not to harm his reputation for his actual work) think its going to be probably the biggest discovery of this century when they've done all the work they're doing, up to the middle of the first episode of the 1st series

Was actually Terry (knew his name began with a T) Sherman the 2nd previous owner

Is probably the creepiest thing I've ever heard of

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.