Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Can't believe that people queued for that 🙈🙈🤦‍♀️
It's a bonus if they were going to get vaccinated anyway.

How cute is this though:

Reactions: 2
1628232271712.png

How much longer before everyone sees what's going on. I cannot believe how ridiculous so much of this is and yet people not only believe it( do they deep down though?) but try to explain it away thinking they are making sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 699241

How much longer before everyone sees what's going on. I cannot believe how ridiculous so much of this is and yet people not only believe it( do they deep down though?) but try to explain it away thinking they are making sense.
Yeah I find it quite incredible. It's all there staring everyone in the face but yet still people refuse to see. Unfortunately everyone's complacency will lead to children needlessly being jabbed. So many life changing injuries and deaths from it in the USA. One things for sure is as soon as it's approved for my daughters age group I'm removing her from school.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They're really ramping up the Project Fear now with these near daily-articles about anti-vaxxers catching the covid and then changing to "wish I'd got the jab". Relentless push to get everyone done. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yeah I find it quite incredible. It's all there staring everyone in the face but yet still people refuse to see. Unfortunately everyone's complacency will lead to children needlessly being jabbed. So many life changing injuries and deaths from it in the USA. One things for sure is as soon as it's approved for my daughters age group I'm removing her from school.
I'm so happy my daughter took her three out, they are thriving and learning real skills

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's all so worrying. My youngest is just missing the 16 age bracket, but I doubt it will be long until they lower the age group again.
I can't take him out, he's going into his gcse years in September and I can't teach that.
They legally can't refuse education, so what will it mean for kids who don't take it?
Isolation from peers? Daily testing? Mask wearing all day? Generally being made to feel like a social pariah?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's all so worrying. My youngest is just missing the 16 age bracket, but I doubt it will be long until they lower the age group again.
I can't take him out, he's going into his gcse years in September and I can't teach that.
They legally can't refuse education, so what will it mean for kids who don't take it?
Isolation from peers? Daily testing? Mask wearing all day? Generally being made to feel like a social pariah?
My daughter is only 4 and starting school in September so it's a lot easier for me to remove her if needs be. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you with an older teenager. They have no idea that this one decision might change their lives forever. The propaganda machine should ring alarm bells alone! The mail have had these headlines all week. Such a sinister agenda.

0091A89A-4717-41E9-8D4C-3B0967614FDF.png

Reactions: 5
If I got covid and died and my family then "urged everyone to be vaccinated" I would haunt them until the day they died. Its BS

Strange how family always say this isn't it. They also still say it after a family member dies from the vaccine. It's a funny old world, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My daughter is only 4 and starting school in September so it's a lot easier for me to remove her if needs be. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you with an older teenager. They have no idea that this one decision might change their lives forever. The propaganda machine should ring alarm bells alone! The mail have had these headlines all week. Such a sinister agenda.

View attachment 699361
They really are pushing this scaremongering this week and unfortunately I know it’s only going to continue getting worse. Does anybody have any advice on how to *not* be scared of these articles? I know I shouldn’t be reading them but they’re everywhere and it’s hard to miss. Any help would be appreciated - unfortunately I don’t really have anybody I can speak to about this other than my partner. Everybody else I know is oblivious to anything that’s going on 🤦🏻‍♀️

They really are pushing this scaremongering this week and unfortunately I know it’s only going to continue getting worse. Does anybody have any advice on how to *not* be scared of these articles? I know I shouldn’t be reading them but they’re everywhere and it’s hard to miss. Any help would be appreciated - unfortunately I don’t really have anybody I can speak to about this other than my partner. Everybody else I know is oblivious to anything that’s going on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Which part scares you, the propaganda element or the death from not taking the vaccine element?

Reactions: 3
Which part scares you, the propaganda element or the death from not taking the vaccine element?
I would say both. I know you can only really take these stories on face value because of everything else that plays a part in how you fight a virus (diet, immune system etc) but for some reason I can't help being worried. Is there also the possibility that these people didn't even get admitted to hospital with covid but were tested positive whilst there? It frustrates me how vague these stories are... maybe I'm more angry than scared, I don't know! :LOL:

I know I am scared of what's to come and scared of the fact that not many people around me seem to be phased by any of this.

• Heart
I would say both. I know you can only really take these stories on face value because of everything else that plays a part in how you fight a virus (diet, immune system etc) but for some reason I can't help being worried. Is there also the possibility that these people didn't even get admitted to hospital with covid but were tested positive whilst there? It frustrates me how vague these stories are... maybe I'm more angry than scared, I don't know! :LOL:

I know I am scared of what's to come and scared of the fact that not many people around me seem to be phased by any of this.
They are not phased because they can't see it. I'm not too worried about the future. I see too many waking up and questioning it all now, but some will not see it and that's fine because we are almost at the tipping point. I had almost given up before covid but now see that just like 911 it's a wake-up call.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I know it's hard. Sometimes I get scared too but I'm more fearful of the blatant agenda they have. It's being pushed so hard, it can't be seen as anything other than sinister. I also get angry at what they're doing as it's done on purpose to make people scared. Like we've said before on here it's all one big pysop.

If I was you I'd watch this interview with Reiner Fuellmich and Professor Mattias Desmot. He is a top psychology professor and he talks about the psychology behind Covid and breaks it down really well. He also talks about totalitarianism and how it never succeeds and only serves to destroy itself. It's a great watch though and certainly made me feel better about everything understanding it more.

• Heart
At the moment it’s the people proclaiming about food shortages, power cuts and the like that are making me anxious. I go between thinking I should stock up and prepare to thinking well what’s the point. I am the only one in my family who doesn‘t buy into the narrative so if things got truly that bad, then they would all be screwed. I do have my son to think about too though.

• Heart
At the moment it’s the people proclaiming about food shortages, power cuts and the like that are making me anxious. I go between thinking I should stock up and prepare to thinking well what’s the point. I am the only one in my family who doesn‘t buy into the narrative so if things got truly that bad, then they would all be screwed. I do have my son to think about too though.

You have to think of your child. You cannot worry about everyone. A little bit put by isn't going to hurt if not needed but will ease your mind in that department. I've always had supplies in case of emergency as did my parents and grandparents, it's what normal people did.

• Heart
You have to think of your child. You cannot worry about everyone. A little bit put by isn't going to hurt if not needed but will ease your mind in that department. I've always had supplies in case of emergency as did my parents and grandparents, it's what normal people did.
That’s true. I do have some tins and bottle water stored plus I’ve always been a toilet roll hoarder so that paid off in March 2020. I think I’ll just pick up little extra bits as and when but try not to give too much headspace to it. Hopefully things won’t get that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s true. I do have some tins and bottle water stored plus I’ve always been a toilet roll hoarder so that paid off in March 2020. I think I’ll just pick up little extra bits as and when but try not to give too much headspace to it. Hopefully things won’t get that bad.
Yep. The thing is, once you have the stuff you won't feel so worried so that's a worry gone. I have never really needed my prep but I have never had to worry when the media or others talk about shortages, power cuts etc as I have other means of heating, light and cooking. nothing much just the cheap bare essentials to get me over crises, any crises

• Heart
I've seen some recent american videos of people just filming their local grocery stores. Think they are really seeing the effects of it worse then us at the moment. Maybe they'll introduce a form of rationing like in the 1940s.

In Venezuela after the inflation crisis there was also still food available, but normal people just couldn't afford it. Getting some extra in now for your son will also help create a small buffer against inflation where your pound today might not be worth the same tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think sometimes that's also done to keep people fearful. Be careful who you listen to when it comes to the conspiracy theories. I believe some work with the govt to help push the fear narrative. Like the whole food shortage/pingdemic bollocks. What I try and do now is do one shop at the local farm market once a week and then get all the branded non essentials at the supermarket. I pay with cash always on a Friday (Catherine Austin Fitts idea). I've stopped using my Apple Pay and very rarely order from Amazon. These a little things that go a long way. I've always been all about solutions though and this is something I can realistically implement into my daily life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.