Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read the Sage report behind this story. They’re the real culprits.
They really are. There's a full arm of SAGE which are purely behavioural scientists.

This is a very interesting 3 part article, snippets below.

"A recent letter from GP Anne McCloskey to the BMJ highlights the dangers of the lack of public scrutiny of the ‘advice’ given by these scientists. She writes: ‘Governments were advised in this course of action by scientists and medics whose identity, qualifications and aptitude for this work was largely hidden from public scrutiny. Even now, the conflicts of interest of these people on whose advice our futures depend are not publicly available."

"...During the same period, when Ferguson was briefing the Commons Select Committee on the need for the third lockdown based on his modelling, he gave a now notorious interview to the Times in which he casually stated, ‘I didn’t even do biology O-level. I’d never even thought about using mathematics to study biological systems. And there’s something very nice about pandemics in particular, the way they behave mathematically.’ In Part 2 of my report I detailed citing the horrific consequences on our country of Ferguson’s flawed maths. On China’s draconian lockdown measures, Ferguson said: ‘It’s a communist one-party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought. And then Italy did it. And we realised we could.’ Well, the experts at Sage and its subgroups certainly did get away with it, and as a result our freedoms and most basic human rights have been stripped away from us for an entire year so far."

Reactions: 5
This feel like the glaringly obvious truth that most people aren’t understanding…….my mind cannot comprehend how people are not seeing through it or understanding the stupidity of the standard being set.
Look at what’s being said in both the Philippines and Pakistan and it’s scares the tit out of me. People need to wake up, this will end up affecting them even if double jabbed at some point………

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I see this has been discussed elsewhere. The last part of this meme for those who can't see it and don't get and now most likely never will is the most important bit its not the bit that spoils it.

it's trying to get people to connect and see this isn't about covid and never was. This is about control. Hence they want to bring in vaccine passports that we already know will have a lot more put onto them than vaccinations.

This is telling you that vaccine passports do not make sense, so stop trying to make them make sense and don't accept this absolute BS, or we will be in some deep do-do.

You want to see our future if you don't join the dots, look at how China is going into the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see this has been discussed elsewhere. The last part of this meme for those who can't see it and don't get and now most likely never will is the most important bit its not the bit that spoils it.

it's trying to get people to connect and see this isn't about covid and never was. This is about control. Hence they want to bring in vaccine passports that we already know will have a lot more put onto them than vaccinations.

This is telling you that vaccine passports do not make sense, so stop trying to make them make sense and don't accept this absolute BS, or we will be in some deep do-do.

You want to see our future if you don't join the dots, look at how China is going into the future.
I wouldn't go so far as to call it a meme (but perhaps I am wrong to think there is some sort of threshold) . One post to bring people in with a solid point, then the next post can show how it connects, so new people whose interest was piqued by the first have now read two items and are far more likely to stay for more.

The attempted 'meme' didn't come across as much beyond telling people to question something when they are already questioning it, when really it needed to be appealing to a wider audience and holding on to them but anyone not already questioning would just be left with 'yeah whatever' and not a burning desire to read more or go digging around for what it is they should be questioning.

My remarks were more about my impression of its likely effectiveness, not so much the specifics of the content or whether the final bit was right or wrong.

On the other hand if his closing remark had been e.g. "its bloody identity cards again, those things just won't f***ing die" I would have been on board with that - not just because of my cynical pessimism but also because people for and against can see the equivalence, and from that see the potential dots to be joined as to what comes after that, but otherwise it's too vague.

Ive just read BJ has dropped jabs needed for Unis. Also *Vomit spoiler alert* Carrie is up the duff! How can anyone go near BJ i just dont get it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't go so far as to call it a meme (but perhaps I am wrong to think there is some sort of threshold) . One post to bring people in with a solid point, then the next post can show how it connects, so new people whose interest was piqued by the first have now read two items and are far more likely to stay for more.

The attempted 'meme' didn't come across as much beyond telling people to question something when they are already questioning it, when really it needed to be appealing to a wider audience and holding on to them but anyone not already questioning would just be left with 'yeah whatever' and not a burning desire to read more or go digging around for what it is they should be questioning.

My remarks were more about my impression of its likely effectiveness, not so much the specifics of the content or whether the final bit was right or wrong.

On the other hand if his closing remark had been e.g. "its bloody identity cards again, those things just won't f***ing die" I would have been on board with that - not just because of my cynical pessimism but also because people for and against can see the equivalence, and from that see the potential dots to be joined as to what comes after that, but otherwise it's too vague.
but it's not just about you and what you see, there will be many opinions on this. The point is to make people question and ask "so what is it about then?"

Reactions: 2
Ive just read BJ has dropped jabs needed for Unis. Also *Vomit spoiler alert* Carrie is up the duff! How can anyone go near BJ i just dont get it 🤢
Rumour has it he's been shagging some other women as well. He actually makes me sick, even looking at him!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just posted a long ass post in the wrong thread so now it'll just be a couple sentences long.
Basically was listening to majid nawaz lbc. Pakistani people a few years ago were conned by their government into taking a jab for a supposed potential illness but they were taking DNA to find oslamas offspring.
I think our government could be taking DNA to put on a database to make it easier to catch crims and possibly other reasons. Theres definitely a collective communist vibe in sync with most world leaders and that's what communists do don't they?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
but it's not just about you and what you see, there will be many opinions on this. The point is to make people question and ask "so what is it about then?"
I realise an invividual's opinion is seen as unimportant but that doesn't change my feeling that it was a missed opportunity, so I will leave it there :)

They really are. There's a full arm of SAGE which are purely behavioural scientists.

This is a very interesting 3 part article, snippets below.

"A recent letter from GP Anne McCloskey to the BMJ highlights the dangers of the lack of public scrutiny of the ‘advice’ given by these scientists. She writes: ‘Governments were advised in this course of action by scientists and medics whose identity, qualifications and aptitude for this work was largely hidden from public scrutiny. Even now, the conflicts of interest of these people on whose advice our futures depend are not publicly available."

"...During the same period, when Ferguson was briefing the Commons Select Committee on the need for the third lockdown based on his modelling, he gave a now notorious interview to the Times in which he casually stated, ‘I didn’t even do biology O-level. I’d never even thought about using mathematics to study biological systems. And there’s something very nice about pandemics in particular, the way they behave mathematically.’ In Part 2 of my report I detailed citing the horrific consequences on our country of Ferguson’s flawed maths. On China’s draconian lockdown measures, Ferguson said: ‘It’s a communist one-party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought. And then Italy did it. And we realised we could.’ Well, the experts at Sage and its subgroups certainly did get away with it, and as a result our freedoms and most basic human rights have been stripped away from us for an entire year so far."
If it’s the same Anne I’m thinking on she was held in very high regard, she was a GP for many years until she spoke out against masks at the start of the pandemic.

Reactions: 4
Robert Malone MD has now tweeted about this.

If it’s the same Anne I’m thinking on she was held in very high regard, she was a GP for many years until she spoke out against masks at the start of the pandemic.
Quite a lot of the previously highly regarded Scientists & Doctors that have spoken out seem to now be being rubbished despite many of them being lauded for decades before. 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just posted a long ass post in the wrong thread so now it'll just be a couple sentences long.
Basically was listening to majid nawaz lbc. Pakistani people a few years ago were conned by their government into taking a jab for a supposed potential illness but they were taking DNA to find oslamas offspring.
I think our government could be taking DNA to put on a database to make it easier to catch crims and possibly other reasons. Theres definitely a collective communist vibe in sync with most world leaders and that's what communists do don't they?
No, communism is not about getting a DNA register to catch criminals. I think you need to read into what communism is. Real communism, not the dictatorships that have come about under a disguise of communism, is not about restricting freedom.

Communism has been twisted and villainised by the elites to make us scared of it, because they don't want to live in a fairer more equal society.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.