Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robert Malone MD has now tweeted about this.

Quite a lot of the previously highly regarded Scientists & Doctors that have spoken out seem to now be being rubbished despite many of them being lauded for decades before. šŸ¤”
She still is very well thought of by her former patients and most of her colleagues, she went into politics after she retired from her practice I'm not sure if her pro life stance contributed to her retirement as that's still a controversial subject here .

No, communism is not about getting a DNA register to catch criminals. I think you need to read into what communism is. Real communism, not the dictatorships that have come about under a disguise of communism, is not about restricting freedom.

Communism has been twisted and villainised by the elites to make us scared of it, because they don't want to live in a fairer more equal society.
I would be bored to death darling, so I'll give that a miss. However, I'm not against the taking of DNA only for the purpose of reducing crime but it would have to be consensual.

Reactions: 5
Highly immoral, as well as highly illegal! What the duck kind of world are we living in!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Makes sense given that most tiktok users are young adults/teens/ kids.
Disgusting isn't it. I'll be interested to know that these homemade videos will be flagged with a banner saying that the person is an actor, because if it's not then it's breaking the law by impersonating a doctor.

We've discussed most of this here before, but this video nicely ties up the large refrigeration units for dead bodies the government are making, variants and the recent news of the super bug that has been gently dropped into the news

Reactions: 4
So many suspicious deaths and people still go,
BuT It'S JUsT a COincIdEnCe šŸ¤ŖšŸ™„

I'm sick of hearing the asleep saying 'But what would they possibly have to gain from all this??'
Err Money. Power. Control. Behavioural experiments/Learning how easy it is to manipulate the public. It's not rocket science. And you're blind if you think any single Government has ever not been corrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Im getting mega disturbed now. This came up on my Apple news this morning. Are they preparing us for the winter when ADE occurs in the vaccinated but just trying to play it off?
Equally as disturbed too that they are allowing 16-17 year olds to be vaccinated šŸ˜«

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just found out my other halves friend from school died a few weeks ago. Just gotten the jab. Went to bed and never woke up. 35 with no health issues. They've found no cause of death either. Yet no one is linking it to the jab. Unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just found out my other halves friend from school died a few weeks ago. Just gotten the jab. Went to bed and never woke up. 35 with no health issues. They've found no cause of death either. Yet no one is linking it to the jab. Unbelievable.
So sorry to hear that its horrific what is happening. I know of two people now who have died from sudden heart attacks, both double jabbed. Could be a ā€œcoincidenceā€ but how many coincidences do we accept before people see there is something seriously wrong here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

So many sudden deaths and mainly young people and no one is connecting the dots because it's just a damn coincidence and they don't care because at least it's not covid.

I could post 1000s of these coincidences as all the vaccine groups are full of them and the injuries it's triggering but I posted 1000s and 1000s of "coincidence syndrome cases after vaccines, long before covid had ever been thought up in the lab but no one cared because "if this were true it would be all over the news"

Now sadly many are finding out the truth. not in a way, I would have wanted but the truth will always come out in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So sorry to hear that its horrific what is happening. I know of two people now who have died from sudden heart attacks, both double jabbed. Could be a ā€œcoincidenceā€ but how many coincidences do we accept before people see there is something seriously wrong here.
Aww thank you. He wasn't so close to him now but it has really shaken him up none the less. The worst bit is the look the other way attitude that is going on. Negligence on such a massive scale. Why would they think people would want something that is killing people and no one is held liable! Although I did see the leaked Pfizer contract the other day which explains an awful lot about what's happening. I'll put a link to the stew peters interview about it below.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Your poor friend. I hope she has family around her to help support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its making me sad that people are considering giving it to the kids. Every time anybody points out the injuries and deaths all you get back is, theres no evidence. But there is loads if people went and looked. The tv is not going to tell them. They cant understand the concept of a cover up and i cant undertstand why not. We need a passport to do things. Yes exactly that should be enough to make you suspicious. Do they not even realise these bloody injections are forever ? i thought the kids would be the tipping point. Apparently not, im so pissed off now . xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look away, nothing to see here!!!

Its always the same. Remember how many lost files to do with the huge government pedalo ring. throw a couple of has-beens to the wolfs and the gullible public will shut up about it as they feel nothing is being covered up.

This was a good read about someone's slow realisation that the media and government are not what we are led to believe and that time and time again we have been lied to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.