Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were....

Last page of the last thread:

Reactions: 3
Fauci's 🤡 world on mask wearing.

How I hate this little turd Fauci. The guy is a bleeping pathological liar!! Look at the way he tried to wriggle out of the gain of function/Ralph Baric money to finance the Wuhan Institute questions from Senator Rand Paul.!!
I sincerely hope that Fauci ends his days in prison after what HE allowed to happen, his greed and ego have tripped him up, and I truly believe he suffers from some kind of narcissistic personality disorder, and his ego is so out of control, that he believed himself to be above the law..
We are one day closer to exposing all of these clowns, and I for one, cannot wait !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How I hate this little turd Fauci. The guy is a bleeping pathological liar!! Look at the way he tried to wriggle out of the gain of function/Ralph Baric money to finance the Wuhan Institute questions from Senator Rand Paul.!!
I sincerely hope that Fauci ends his days in prison after what HE allowed to happen, his greed and ego have tripped him up, and I truly believe he suffers from some kind of narcissistic personality disorder, and his ego is so out of control, that he believed himself to be above the law..
We are one day closer to exposing all of these clowns, and I for one, cannot wait !!
I completely agree! Even Alex belfield mentioned about Fauci in one of his videos today and a fund that was sent from the uk to fauci's wuhan lab. They are knee deep in tit and I don't know how they think they'll get away with it now.

Reactions: 2

Apparently the placebo vaccine is a meningitis vaccine?
I have told many people this and get told I'm an idiot. vaccines are normally tested against other vaccines, That has been known for a long time in the ex-vaccine community. They are not placebos like saline or sugar pills the placebo can be just as deadly as the vaccine they are trialling. Many vaccines have base ingredients the same and I believe they are the ingredients that cause the problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
American stuff but UK not much different and the dots will all connect right at the end

1627480686170.png

“Big Pharma and mainstream media are largely owned by two asset management firms: BlackRock and Vanguard”
“Vanguard and BlackRock are the top two owners of Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp, four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the U.S. media landscape
BlackRock and Vanguard form a secret monopoly that own just about everything else you can think of too. In all, they have ownership in 1,600 American firms, which in 2015 had combined revenues of $9.1 trillion. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms
Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a unique structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern, but many of the oldest, richest families in the world can be linked to Vanguard funds.”

• Wow
  • Sad
I’ve posted a few times on here and I’m not sure this is the right place for my following post but I’m not sure where else to post it. Please delete or remove if it’s not appropriate.

I think I’ve said before on here that if you’d asked me if I believed in any so called ‘CT’s’ a year ago it would’ve been a firm no. But lately none of it adds up. When have so many governments all thrown the same mandated restrictions for a section of society on the table within days of each other? Why are Scientists that have been lauded for years now being discredited for raising concerns when they weren’t before, when people like Neil Ferguson still carry favour? Why is the worldwide data for vaccine damage and post vaccine death being widely ignored? Why is there no open discussion - surely if everything that’s being promoted is true it can be backed up, would that not be more sensible than coercion? Why do proposed ‘vaccine passports’ have no end dates. And why are double vaxxed people wearing masks?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not heard of yougov chat. The yougov app I have was asking about travel and have you ever asked for a doggy bag in a restaurant
@Lisdiz how are you feeling? Little one ok?
Hi, he’s back to normal now. Full appetite and everything. The whole household now has it. Other then last night feeling like my skin was crawling, I’ve been alright. I’ve had colds worse then this, but I appreciate it might still be early days. So fingers crossed it stays like this and not to bad. Hubby has it worse and been bed bound, completely wiped out, but still not at a deadly level.
How’s you and your little one?
Headaches have been the main feature with us, and eye pain.

All this mandating makes me nervous, I work in an industry where I can see this happening. I would hate to lose my job over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, he’s back to normal now. Full appetite and everything. The whole household now has it. Other then last night feeling like my skin was crawling, I’ve been alright. I’ve had colds worse then this, but I appreciate it might still be early days. So fingers crossed it stays like this and not to bad. Hubby has it worse and been bed bound, completely wiped out, but still not at a deadly level.
How’s you and your little one?
Headaches have been the main feature with us, and eye pain.

All this mandating makes me nervous, I work in an industry where I can see this happening. I would hate to lose my job over it.
My eldest is still asymptomatic, youngest had a temp, headache and slight cough Mon night but was fine in the morning. She's a little off her food and has mentioned her eyes hurt tonight. I'm still fine 🤞🏼 I did have a mild headache Mon and a sore throat a little like when I'm coming down with tonsilitus.

Reactions: 5
My eldest is still asymptomatic, youngest had a temp, headache and slight cough Mon night but was fine in the morning. She's a little off her food and has mentioned her eyes hurt tonight. I'm still fine 🤞🏼 I did have a mild headache Mon and a sore throat a little like when I'm coming down with tonsilitus.
Phew- glad to hear you are all ok.

Reactions: 3
I should add that over a decade ago I was diagnosed with a syndrome that is now linked to long CoVid as well as some post vaccination issue studies (mainly in the US). Post diagnosis and medication I changed diet/lifestyle and was discharged from Consultant care once I had it under control. I controlled my symptoms for the best part of a decade. Early March 2020 I had suspected CoVid. Subsequently my symptoms increased to almost unmanageable levels. Couldn’t get a gp consult for love nor money despite my pulse on more than a few occasions reaching over 180bpm just by standing up. My feet were permanently purple. It took about 9 months to get my symptoms back to the level they were at previously (i.e normal for me). Fortunately I recognised it was an increase in my symptoms. My husband was on more than one occasion trying to call me an ambulance.

I have historically vaccinated (including privately for holidays - but never before assessing the risk:benefit ratio) but I have always - even before it was going to be rolled out to my age group - been hesitant about this due to my preexisting condition/experience.

I’m now in a position where I feel like I’m being coerced into vaccinating but no one can tell me whether or not it will make my symptoms worse or is willing to discuss anything around options. I just keep getting told to get one or my life will be restricted. It’s mentally bleeping draining.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. I think I just needed to get this off my chest as I don’t think I’ve ever felt so downtrodden and hopeless in all of my 40 odd years and you guys seemed like the best place to offload without being called a selfish antivaxxer.

@Lisdiz and @Jc456, I’m glad your families seem to be recovering. I hope it continues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I should add that over a decade ago I was diagnosed with a syndrome that is now linked to long CoVid as well as some post vaccination issue studies (mainly in the US). Post diagnosis and medication I changed diet/lifestyle and was discharged from Consultant care once I had it under control. I controlled my symptoms for the best part of a decade. Early March 2020 I had suspected CoVid. Subsequently my symptoms increased to almost unmanageable levels. Couldn’t get a gp consult for love nor money despite my pulse on more than a few occasions reaching over 180bpm just by standing up. My feet were permanently purple. It took about 9 months to get my symptoms back to the level they were at previously (i.e normal for me). Fortunately I recognised it was an increase in my symptoms. My husband was on more than one occasion trying to call me an ambulance.

I have historically vaccinated (including privately for holidays - but never before assessing the risk:benefit ratio) but I have always - even before it was going to be rolled out to my age group - been hesitant about this due to my preexisting condition/experience.

I’m now in a position where I feel like I’m being coerced into vaccinating but no one can tell me whether or not it will make my symptoms worse or is willing to discuss anything around options. I just keep getting told to get one or my life will be restricted. It’s mentally bleeping draining.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. I think I just needed to get this off my chest as I don’t think I’ve ever felt so downtrodden and hopeless in all of my 40 odd years and you guys seemed like the best place to offload without being called a selfish antivaxxer.

@Lisdiz and @Jc456, I’m glad your families seem to be recovering. I hope it continues.
The only response i can think to give you is go with what your gut is telling you. Also you say you feel like you have to have it to turn your life back to normal. Honestly has life gone back to normal for the millions of ppl who've been jabbed? But just do what feels right for you and your health. I hope you take care of yourself x

Lovely to see you back @DreamDolly Hope you're ok xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@Janerich thanks for responding in such a non judgmental way. I’ve never had a real moment like I’ve had today where I’ve just felt it’s all just so hopeless. The thought that we’ll lose ‘informed consent’ not just for us but for our kids has really pushed me to despair.

The amount of parents that say it’s wrong but what can we do just makes me despair more. I don’t have an answer. So they just accept it.

Also you say you feel like you have to have it to turn your life back to normal
I didn’t mean it in that way. I know it won’t return to normal. I feel coerced into complying because I know I won’t have ‘normal’ life unless I do. I’ve felt so hopeless over the past few days. I’ll hopefully hold the line for a bit longer. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

You never have to apologise for sharing how you feel here, we all need somewhere we can share these things and I've found this to be a really supportive group. I've always believed that however you feel is valid, often these feelings occur unconsciously. I don't think any of us would choose to feel the way we have over the last couple of years!

Whatever you decide, I hope it is what feels like the right thing to do for you - no one should be being pressured either way here xx

• Heart
Anyone seen Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad was admitted to hospital yesterday, apparently he collapsed on set and today its been released it was due to heart problems. He got his vaccines back in April could be a coincidental could not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also Bobby Norris from Towie rumours are circulating about him.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.