Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently teachers are being taught in school that from September, any child with a parent who doesn't test, jab or mask is an extremist/terrorist and their children must be reported to NSPCC/Social services etc. Last I checked, the jab and test was VOLUNTARY and there are exemptions for masks such as anxiety and distress. This is getting scary now, it really is becoming a cult 😔

View attachment 577658

View attachment 577663
It doesn’t say that at all ... your twisting the words to suit your own narrative there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t say that at all ... your twisting the words to suit your own narrative there
The simple fact that if you dont go along with the narrative and are labelled as an extremist which is what that document states if you dont fully support the covid vax which is what that document says well i dont see how anyones words can be twisted?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi I'm an infrequent visitor to your thread. Made the decision not to vax on informed choice.

Just a couple of the many stories in the mail today. I feel like those of us who have said no thank you are really being targeted now.

This is very real propaganda and they are trying several tactics including bribery (you can go on holiday if you get the vaccine) to fake news (the Indian variant is deadly quickly get your vaccine) to shame (if you don't get your vaccine you're as bad as a drink driver)

I can see through it but I can see how it might sway the 'on the fence group. The ALW quote is a disgrace, I don't know how it's been allowed to be printed.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hi I'm an infrequent visitor to your thread. Made the decision not to vax on informed choice.

Just a couple of the many stories in the mail today. I feel like those of us who have said no thank you are really being targeted now.

This is very real propaganda and they are trying several tactics including bribery (you can go on holiday if you get the vaccine) to fake news (the Indian variant is deadly quickly get your vaccine) to shame (if you don't get your vaccine you're as bad as a drink driver)

I can see through it but I can see how it might sway the 'on the fence group. The ALW quote is a disgrace, I don't know how it's been allowed to be printed.
Welcome to the thread! Yeah unfortunately like I said we're in for a rocky few months. This is their last ditch desperate attempt so they're going to go full on. We just have to stay strong and if we don't want it, don't get it. What people don't realise is they won't stop at just this jab. There'll be boosters, then there'll be your children, then there'll be vaccine passports. Then we will officially be in a medical apartheid. Constant injections and tyranny.

Remember that clip that was posted on here a while ago with that pharmaceutical women having a go at Texas for opening up without forcing the jab. She openly said that if you give people back their freedoms then then there is no incentive to get the jab. She likened it to dangling a carrot! That is exactly what is going on here. Boris is basically following the same script as Biden. You can see it a mile off. Although it's not working too well in America now 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The simple fact that if you dont go along with the narrative and are labelled as an extremist which is what that document states if you dont fully support the covid vax which is what that document says well i dont see how anyones words can be twisted?
It really does help to read the attachments. They specifically say that the theories surrounding track and trace and anti-vax are not extremist but have been exploited by individuals who are.

It does not say that anyone who doesn't go along with the narrative is an extremist and it definitely doesn't say that children with parents who do not wear a mask or get the vaccine should be reported to the NSPCC or Social Services.

To say it does is more than twisting the words. It is simply untrue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ireland’s emergency covid powers extended till November... where is the fighting Irish I keep hearing about? Just see the government is walking All over the people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Where is @DreamDolly ? she hasn't been online since Monday morning :/

************************************************************************************************************************

I've seen this posted on Instagram which is quite concerning

They are trying to get the herd to follow this narrative. I'm not one for insulting my fellowmen but anyone agreeing with this would have grassed-up Anne Frank and her family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Some people have very valid reasons for not wanting the vaccine. The media is stirring up hate and bullying towards them. Its disgusting, it doesnt mean you are selfish. They are blaming ordinary people instead of the government. I dont like the way this is going. Its frightening. AND idiot refusenik is a revolting term !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some people have very valid reasons for not wanting the vaccine. The media is stirring up hate and bullying towards them. Its disgusting, it doesnt mean you are selfish. They are blaming ordinary people instead of the government. I dont like the way this is going. Its frightening. AND idiot refusenik is a revolting term !
They're using the exact same tactic they used in lockdown. Oh we don't want to be doing this but some people aren't abiding by the "rules" so we have to put in harsher measures. It's psychological manipulation to distract and to divide. Remember at the beginning of the vaccine narrative they said that it would just be for the vulnerable!? Now look at the state we're in where they are literally using the word refuseniks! Like I said we're in an extremely abusive relationship and it's with our government.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You are right, at the beginning the vaccines were only for the vulnerable. Some of the public are calling for it to be made mandatory ! I tried to listen to the government at first because my husband is vulnerable and i have an elderly father but now i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them, or the media. The media are vile !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.