Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for balance, I've not experienced anything unusual about my periods since having the jab.
After reading this thread I asked in the changing room at work and all have said they haven't either.
These are women of all ages.
Just for balance, here’s a report that says otherwise..

I think I’m more inclined to take notice of a report that “thousands” of women are reporting these changes to their cycles.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
An Indian man doing some real reporting in India. We know that 27000 people die a day in India (2000 from diahreah!) and currently the death rate is the usual 0.003% but of course the media spin it. Wouldn't expect anything else. This man speaks about that but also how they are starving them to death as they have taken over their food chain. Do you remember the protests at christmas over it. This is really bad for humanity 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just for balance, here’s a report that says otherwise..

I think I’m more inclined to take notice of a report that “thousands” of women are reporting these changes to their cycles.
Has there been any other vaccines that interfered with hormones ? what if it triggered early menopause :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has there been any other vaccines that interfered with hormones ? what if it triggered early menopause :oops:
Apparently they are linking it to “inflammation”. But why would a vaccine for a respiratory “virus” cause thousands of women to experience changes to their monthly cycles? Why would a vaccine for a respiratory “virus” target the reproductive organs??
I have always said (along with many others) that these “vaccines” are designed for population control, and now more and more stories are coming out that are backing up this theory.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Apparently they are linking it to “inflammation”. But why would a vaccine for a respiratory “virus” cause thousands of women to experience changes to their monthly cycles? Why would a vaccine for a respiratory “virus” target the reproductive organs??
I have always said (along with many others) that these “vaccines” are designed for population control, and now more and more stories are coming out that are backing up this theory.
There was an endocrinologist mentioned in that they deal with hormone imbalance so it must be something they’re concerned for, not just inflammation.

Reactions: 4
An Indian man doing some real reporting in India. We know that 27000 people die a day in India (2000 from diahreah!) and currently the death rate is the usual 0.003% but of course the media spin it. Wouldn't expect anything else. This man speaks about that but also how they are starving them to death as they have taken over their food chain. Do you remember the protests at christmas over it. This is really bad for humanity 😔
Your food chain comment is really interesting, because we know that Gates has poured his billions into GMO’s, by buying shares in companies like Monsanto, who are pushing “Lab grown meat” and genetically engineered grains and vegetables. Gates is even financing a company in Mexico that are combining Vaccines AND Tomatoes!!
He has also bought thousands of acres of arable farmland in the US, and now is the largest private landowner in America. And these farms that Gates now owns, will be proving him and his cronies with the best natural produce, all the while praising the normal folk for “saving the planet” by eating whatever GM Sludge they are allowed to eat....
Oh, and the bastard is preparing to launch millions of his GM Mosquitos off the Florida Keys.. These are the same mosquitos that were nicknamed the “Flying Syringes” as they were made to deliver vaccines....I think we all know what the Vaccines will be...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
There was an endocrinologist mentioned in that they deal with hormone imbalance so it must be something they’re concerned for, not just inflammation.
Exactly. But this begs the question as to what the duck is a vaccine for an upper respiratory infection doing by targeting the reproductive organs?? It’s so outrageous what they’re doing, and yet you won’t see much on the news about this, it will be down to people to do their own research!!
I’m going to try and link this website again. It’s the one where you will find leaked emails from Pfizer/Moderna/AstraZeneca/J&J. And it will open your eyes as to what’s really going on..
For instance - The recent AstraZeneca and J&J blood clotting issues, where Pfizer and Moderna were touted as much safer, after AstraZeneca and J&J were effectively pulled over these concerns.
But, not many people are aware that Pfizer and Moderna ALSO have blood clotting issues!!! BUT they were kept hush hush, because the powers that be, want Pfizer & Moderna to emerge as the main vaccine suppliers...
As we know, Pfizer & Moderna are mRNA Vaccines, which were rushed to market under the cover of an emergency status, which, considering that this technology is so new, it’s never been used in this kind of vaccine before... (AstraZeneca and J&J were also issued with an emergency status, but their technology wasn’t the same as the others). And you have to consider once again, this group of Billionaires who control most of the worlds media, and why would they want to promote Pfizer and Moderna whilst throwing the other 2 under the bus for blood clotting issues that actually they ALL have!! It’s so bloody suspicious!!

• Heart
I had my first jab in February. Since then I've had 2 periods, and the first one was normal flow and time for me.

Now I'll be honest, I am pre menopausal, but so far the only things have have affected me are my moods, occasional nights sweats and my cycle. I've always been bang on 28 days, but for the passed year it's played around and can be as early as 26 days, to as late as 32. My period flow has remained pretty consistent.

My second one was hugely different - I went 24 days, had cramps 3 days before and when I came on it was clotty. I won't go into masses of detail, but let's say it wasn't pleasant at all and the cramps were awful!. That stayed the same for 2 days, then I stopped completely for nearly 3 days, then it started again normally for 2 days, then I had spotting for 2 days.

All that could just be my body getting ready for the menopause, and it probably was to be fair as these things happen.
I wonder how many women will just blame hormones and the change though like I am. More worryingly how many doctors will dismiss it as such when it might not be that.

That's the problem with women's cycles, age and stress can affect us so quickly, but when so many are reporting changes it has to be listened to. I don't think people of my age will think its the jab or even link it together though as even I'm blaming my age and it being a coincidence

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Also, a word about “Fact Checkers”. I was actually unaware until recently, that these Fact Checkers are actually paid by pharmaceutical companies to ensure that any questions about the vaccines are labelled as false. Isn’t this a bleeping conflict of interest though? I mean, how is this even legal? Thankfully, Reiner Fuellmich the German/American lawyer, and member of the Coronavirus Invesigation Committee, is on to this!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Also, a word about “Fact Checkers”. I was actually unaware until recently, that these Fact Checkers are actually paid by pharmaceutical companies to ensure that any questions about the vaccines are labelled as false. Isn’t this a bleeping conflict of interest though? I mean, how is this even legal? Thankfully, Reiner Fuellmich the German/American lawyer, and member of the Coronavirus Invesigation Committee, is on to this!!
To be honest Dolly I wonder how any of this madness is legal. Generally feel like I'm living in sci-fi version of The Truman Show these days. It's like your gut instinct tells you something is very wrong but the whole world is telling you it's perfectly normal. Surreal times.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had my first jab in February. Since then I've had 2 periods, and the first one was normal flow and time for me.

Now I'll be honest, I am pre menopausal, but so far the only things have have affected me are my moods, occasional nights sweats and my cycle. I've always been bang on 28 days, but for the passed year it's played around and can be as early as 26 days, to as late as 32. My period flow has remained pretty consistent.

My second one was hugely different - I went 24 days, had cramps 3 days before and when I came on it was clotty. I won't go into masses of detail, but let's say it wasn't pleasant at all and the cramps were awful!. That stayed the same for 2 days, then I stopped completely for nearly 3 days, then it started again normally for 2 days, then I had spotting for 2 days.

All that could just be my body getting ready for the menopause, and it probably was to be fair as these things happen.
I wonder how many women will just blame hormones and the change though like I am. More worryingly how many doctors will dismiss it as such when it might not be that.

That's the problem with women's cycles, age and stress can affect us so quickly, but when so many are reporting changes it has to be listened to. I don't think people of my age will think its the jab or even link it together though as even I'm blaming my age and it being a coincidence
That’s something to think about as it’s older woman would be jabbed first so would put it down to being peri menopausal , at least they’re looking into it now and hopefully nothing of concern comes from it.

• Sad
To be honest Dolly I wonder how any of this madness is legal. Generally feel like I'm living in sci-fi version of The Truman Show these days. It's like your gut instinct tells you something is very wrong but the whole world is telling you it's perfectly normal. Surreal times.
Oh I agree!! This is why I’m SO thankful for this thread and you wonderful people!! Being here, amongst like minded people, who laugh and cry together, and our little chats about our pets, kids and our day to day lives, is amazing!! I mean, where else could a serous discussion be followed by a Captain Tom mini skirt?? 😉🤪😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly. But this begs the question as to what the duck is a vaccine for an upper respiratory infection doing by targeting the reproductive organs?? It’s so outrageous what they’re doing, and yet you won’t see much on the news about this, it will be down to people to do their own research!!
I’m going to try and link this website again. It’s the one where you will find leaked emails from Pfizer/Moderna/AstraZeneca/J&J. And it will open your eyes as to what’s really going on..
For instance - The recent AstraZeneca and J&J blood clotting issues, where Pfizer and Moderna were touted as much safer, after AstraZeneca and J&J were effectively pulled over these concerns.
But, not many people are aware that Pfizer and Moderna ALSO have blood clotting issues!!! BUT they were kept hush hush, because the powers that be, want Pfizer & Moderna to emerge as the main vaccine suppliers...
As we know, Pfizer & Moderna are mRNA Vaccines, which were rushed to market under the cover of an emergency status, which, considering that this technology is so new, it’s never been used in this kind of vaccine before... (AstraZeneca and J&J were also issued with an emergency status, but their technology wasn’t the same as the others). And you have to consider once again, this group of Billionaires who control most of the worlds media, and why would they want to promote Pfizer and Moderna whilst throwing the other 2 under the bus for blood clotting issues that actually they ALL have!! It’s so bloody suspicious!!
I’m not into heavy conspiracies like I said but you’re raising very strong possibilities ,that new technology is being used in the care of cancer and a lot of other illnesses going forward so there is big money coming from this pandemic 😷 I’ve also noticed they’re pushing “ COVID is no longer pandemic in England “ narrative, remember TheTimes report ( from last year) into the vaccine companies able to expand their profit margins once COVID becomes endemic in JUNE 🤔

• Wow
But this begs the question as to what the duck is a vaccine for an upper respiratory infection doing by targeting the reproductive organs??
I suppose because you don’t only have hormones in your lady bits 🤷‍♀️ It could be effecting any of them (could be, still no clue what I believe!)
Ive had thyroid issues in the past and struggled taking medication to regulate that, so I’m not trusting anything enough to put it in my body just yet 😂

69AF4F00-C0C9-407C-BE22-4588DD05282E.jpeg

so there is big money coming from this pandemic
AZ released their profit summary yesterday and that was sans covid vaccine, nice little sum 😐😐

they’re making that when it’s “not for profit” during the pandemic.... but as the article says then it’s free game, the U.K. have already said they’re out of the pandemic phase.

“But nothing is stopping AstraZeneca from making its own call on when the pandemic is over, meaning that it could then sell its vaccine for a profit. This could be as early as this summer, based on the language contained in an agreement between AstraZeneca and a Brazilian manufacturer seen by the FT”

• Wow
I suppose because you don’t only have hormones in your lady bits 🤷‍♀️ It could be effecting any of them (could be, still no clue what I believe!)
Ive had thyroid issues in the past and struggled taking medication to regulate that, so I’m not trusting anything enough to put it in my body just yet 😂

View attachment 554737

AZ released their profit summary yesterday and that was sans covid vaccine, nice little sum 😐😐

they’re making that when it’s “not for profit” during the pandemic.... but as the article says then it’s free game, the U.K. have already said they’re out of the pandemic phase.

“But nothing is stopping AstraZeneca from making its own call on when the pandemic is over, meaning that it could then sell its vaccine for a profit. This could be as early as this summer, based on the language contained in an agreement between AstraZeneca and a Brazilian manufacturer seen by the FT”
Yeah that’s right it was reported last year ( I’m the same with the thyroid meds btw)
7CE70185-3AB4-4B9B-91B7-751B7BD9CCBE.jpeg

I saw this lastnight

Last edited:
I was under the impression that they could only issue these experimental, unapproved vaccines under emergency use. Could the pandemic be declared over and they could still be allowed to carry on the coronavirus emergency act? Nothing would surprise me tbh. All I know is this is nothing to do with the virus. I have also heard that they are lowering the cycles on the pcr test for vaccinated people. They purposely chose the pcr test as its very easy to manipulate the results, it can make the cases go up or down depending on the result they want. It also doesn't detect infection. I'm sure you all know this on this thread though 😁 a school mum friend who knows the dangers/scamdemic got the vaccine yesterday so she could go on a 3 day Disney uk cruise 😭 I mean.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20210430-195526_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I was under the impression that they could only issue these experimental, unapproved vaccines under emergency use. Could the pandemic be declared over and they could still be allowed to carry on the coronavirus emergency act? Nothing would surprise me tbh. All I know is this is nothing to do with the virus. I have also heard that they are lowering the cycles on the pcr test for vaccinated people. They purposely chose the pcr test as its very easy to manipulate the results, it can make the cases go up or down depending on the result they want. It also doesn't detect infection. I'm sure you all know this on this thread though 😁 a school mum friend who knows the dangers/scamdemic got the vaccine yesterday so she could go on a 3 day Disney uk cruise 😭 I mean.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 554772
Does anyone know how those LFT tests work if you've already tested pos within 90 days .I noticed when I was booking a test it said you don't need a PCR test if you've already tested pos within that time frame as some of the dead virus remains in your system ,are you still expected to test twice weekly with the LFT's .

Reactions: 3
And this is why I won’t ever get a nasal swab test..

Meanwhile in Canada...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And this is why I won’t ever get a nasal swab test..

I'm just after dishing out that punishment😬 had more bother trying to assemble the box than the test, don’t give me an IKEA flat pack ffs 😅
D08B4F8A-20D9-4D50-960C-D96D3FD3BA4C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.