Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both staff and residents in this care home must have the vaccine

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Both staff and residents in this care home must have the vaccine
Absolutely disgusting. I hope the staff are consulting with solicitors, because if the vaccine has not been made mandatory, they are breaking the law by forcing staff to do this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Absolutely disgusting. I hope the staff are consulting with solicitors, because if the vaccine has not been made mandatory, they are breaking the law by forcing staff to do this.
This will just open the floodgates for so many lawsuits. What happens if a carer has a bad reaction to these vaccines? Surely the employer is at risk of being sued and rightly so!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t look like it he said it’s working well? maybe they’re not aware they can do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think anyone who works for someone else needs to be aware that our job descriptions may change or our roles may be compromised if we've not been vaccinated. Its medical tyranny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This will just open the floodgates for so many lawsuits. What happens if a carer has a bad reaction to these vaccines? Surely the insurance would cover that employer is at risk of being sued and rightly so!
I wonder how the employers Insurance would even cover that as these are only experimental vaccines, they must be paying through the nose for it 👀

I’m all for people getting a vaccine if they want it but forced seems so wrong 😑

Surge testing and vaccines are the price we have to pay for a “new normal “ life https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-...77f33e0b5e0102e3fc572b&pinned_post_type=share

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
All this "care home staff= mandatory vaccine" stuff is propaganda. Just the same way as we had Pimlico Plumbers rolled out. Its to put pressure on people, its to give the management and vaccinated staff a green light to say snide remarks, dirty looks to unvaccinated staff. It will work for a lot of the people in that sector. The NHS staff will also feel pressured by this threat. I've said this before and I'll say it again, this will go down in History as being the only time people gave away their freedoms/body autonomy for evil voluntarily. They have not mandated a single thing. The tests and the jabs are voluntary, the app, and the mask.. come with loopholes/exemptions. People are willingly signing up to every last bit of this. There is no need to mandate anything. They are winning the psychological warfare.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A school in Chicago had to close after 145 teaching staff became ill after receiving the Moderna vaccine..

And it happened to another school..

I feel sorry for the people that'll be pushed into these newer vaccines at least the AZ and Pfizer have been more widely used and a bit more data known about them (better the devil you know ).

Reactions: 5
I have had both jabs but I will say this, if we are required to have boosters I have already decided I don't want to have mine.
I rarely take medication, I don't have the flu jab and I won't be having any Covid jab boosters either.
As an NHS worker I am concerned that they will try and make it mandatory and I have made up my mind that if this is the case I will leave the NHS.

Anyway I have already made up my mind that if after June there is no end in sight for getting rid of the masks I will be quitting.
I find the masks not just uncomfortable but actually make me feel quite ill after wearing them for hours on end.
Since they were made mandatory at work I have suffered badly with my skin, I have had oral thrush which has now left me with a very sensitive mouth which means I find just eating my favourite crisps uncomfortable and at times painful, the sides of my mouth are permanently cracked and sore (all things I have never suffered with before) and I often feel so tired and sickly at work it is just horrible.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to make staff wear these horrible things for hours and hours on end is an idiot.

People have said to me well surgeons wear them for hours. Yes they do while standing still in an air conditioned theatre which is quite different.

Edited to add that ''my favourite crisps'' was just an example and in actual fact I am finding eating many things quite painful now as my mouth feels like it is on fire .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have had both jabs but I will say this, if we are required to have boosters I have already decided I don't want to have mine.
I rarely take medication, I don't have the flu jab and I won't be having any Covid jab boosters either.
As an NHS worker I am concerned that they will try and make it mandatory and I have made up my mind that if this is the case I will leave the NHS.

Anyway I have already made up my mind that if after June there is no end in sight for getting rid of the masks I will be quitting.
I find the masks not just uncomfortable but actually make me feel quite ill after wearing them for hours on end.
Since they were made mandatory at work I have suffered badly with my skin, I have had oral thrush which has now left me with a very sensitive mouth which means I find just eating my favourite crisps uncomfortable and at times painful, the sides of my mouth are permanently cracked and sore (all things I have never suffered with before) and I often feel so tired and sickly at work it is just horrible.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to make staff wear these horrible things for hours and hours on end is an idiot.

People have said to me well surgeons wear them for hours. Yes they do while standing still in an air conditioned theatre which is quite different.

Edited to add that ''my favourite crisps'' was just an example and in actual fact I am finding eating many things quite painful now as my mouth feels like it is on fire .
I really feel for you having to wear those masks all day. I struggle just wearing them around the supermarket. I suffer with anxiety which I've overcome with my breathing. When I'm wearing a mask I'm no longer able to do my usual breathing technique and my anxiety can get unbearable. I honestly don't think I could manage wearing them all day,

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A school in Chicago had to close after 145 teaching staff became ill after receiving the Moderna vaccine..

And it happened to another school..

‘‘That’s just a coincidence, they must all have had underlying conditions / have covid / not social distancing enough. Vaccines are safe stop spreading misinformation’’

^^ how are you meant to have any discussion when these word vomit sentences are repeated non stop! I literally am going crazy because everyone around me is pro covid vaccine. Not that in Ireland we are close to any young age group to be vaccinated I am just worried to be excluded by my ‘friends’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
An interesting article from last year, where Professor Neil Ferguson, the senior government advisor responsible for our “lockdowns” admits that he got the idea from China, where people were literally welded into their homes. “We didn’t think we could get away with a China style lockdown, and then we saw Italy do it, and we realised that we could do it to”. And people still believe that the government have got their best interests at heart?
When this is over, and it will be eventually, I hope bastards like Ferguson are tried under the Nuremberg laws, for all the deaths that his “Advisory Group” caused..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
An interesting article from last year, where Professor Neil Ferguson, the senior government advisor responsible for our “lockdowns” admits that he got the idea from China, where people were literally welded into their homes. “We didn’t think we could get away with a China style lockdown, and then we saw Italy do it, and we realised that we could do it to”. And people still believe that the government have got their best interests at heart?
When this is over, and it will be eventually, I hope bastards like Ferguson are tried under the Nuremberg laws, for all the deaths that his “Advisory Group” caused..

You know you’re fu**ed if your government takes ideas from China. Everyone always shits on them and is aware of cheap labour, people being monitored 24/7 and having little freedom in speaking against the government. But yes them treating covid by literally trapping people in their home is the way to go! But trump was racist by wanting to stop flights from China. I’m not pro Trump but if he was advising for vaccine passports he would be lynched out of the White House. The world is literally going crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
More proof here about the Bill Gates of hell, quantum dot tattoos story, and it’s straight from the horse’s mouth ie “The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation”....😂

A great article about Gates, and his monopoly on global health. Well worth reading, as it provides links to all the corresponding data from Bill Gates and his Foundation...including the “global surveillance” section on the Gates Foundation website...😉

And just incase anyone missed it the last time I posted it, here’s the creepy 060606 Patent that Gates filed in 2020. (I’d love to see this debunked 😂)
1CE3FB72-E2DD-4C31-8E9C-563FC9250D28.png

ED8F58F1-C4B3-4FA6-A600-A762E6A638DB.png

8BCC4D7B-448F-4A0D-9106-2B3A0F3BF3F3.png

8BCC4D7B-448F-4A0D-9106-2B3A0F3BF3F3.png

Anyone remember the story about Gates involvements with a Chinese state owned DNA Mining Company? Does Bill want the DNA so he can make his next vaccine “bespoke” to a certain demographic? ...🧐

And this is a report about BGI, the “Geonimic Goliath” as one report said about them in 2015.
This is a Chinese State owned company, who is “Distributing gene sequencing technology, that US officials say could threaten National Security. This is a sensitive area globally. Sequencers are used to analyse genetic material, and can unlock powerful personal information”
Oh, and in the past six months, it’s sold 35 million rapid Covid19 test kits in 180 countries, and have built labs in 18 countries.
Surely this is what’s known as a conflict of interest though? and what of Gates involvement? It certainly is food for thought...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t look like it he said it’s working well? maybe they’re not aware they can do that.
I think some will be aware, but here's a couple of problems -
When you work in care you do and see things that not even that residents closest relatives have seen, so form strong bonds.
If you're a good carer then (within boundaries) you love each of those residents like your own family and in some instances know them better than your own as well. Even when you work for a seriously crappy company and are desperate to leave you stay because you are so attached to those people and want to do the best by them. There are also some not very good carers and you stay because you know you're good and can keep excellent care going.
I've been in that position and it's bloody horrible - your legs say run, but your heart won't let you.

The other problem is that quite a few people take care jobs because there aren't any other jobs, and unfortunatly anyone can get a job as a carer (that's why there are some not very good ones).

Take away that job because you haven't had a vaccine and it will leave a lot of people unemployed and unable to find work.

For both those reasons they will go against their decision and get the jab and they won't fight it legally because it will be a long and hard process that still leaves you unemployed and separated from the people you love

• Sad
  • Heart
I think some will be aware, but here's a couple of problems -
When you work in care you do and see things that not even that residents closest relatives have seen, so form strong bonds.
If you're a good carer then (within boundaries) you love each of those residents like your own family and in some instances know them better than your own as well. Even when you work for a seriously crappy company and are desperate to leave you stay because you are so attached to those people and want to do the best by them. There are also some not very good carers and you stay because you know you're good and can keep excellent care going.
I've been in that position and it's bloody horrible - your legs say run, but your heart won't let you.

The other problem is that quite a few people take care jobs because there aren't any other jobs, and unfortunatly anyone can get a job as a carer (that's why there are some not very good ones).

Take away that job because you haven't had a vaccine and it will leave a lot of people unemployed and unable to find work.

For both those reasons they will go against their decision and get the jab and they won't fight it legally because it will be a long and hard process that still leaves you unemployed and separated from the people you love
That’s so sad, and looking at it from the service user’s perspective, they must also form a loving bond with the career. It’s a 2 way street in that respect ( I would think? ).
This whole situation leaves a really nasty taste in my mouth. Genuine nice loving careers will end up taking the jab just because they want to stay with the people that they have formed a bond with. So basically, you’re being held over a barrel.
I know that you have had a really hard time lately with your job, and none of us have been in your shoes, but forcing already low paid people to either get jabbed or loose your job is just so awful to contemplate.
You have put your views across in such a sensitive way, so thankyou for that..

And as I’ve previously mentioned, my dad died in a care home from dementia. The home itself was lovely, very clean, communal tv room, sing a longs on Friday evenings. But, but but. There was something almost too clinical in his care. Yes, they fed him, washed him etc. But I never saw any of the staff ever sit down and just chat with him, or any of the others. They were treated well, but they lacked that “human touch” which has always bothered me. I just wish I could turn the clocks back and have him live with me..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
That’s so sad, and looking at it from the service user’s perspective, they must also form a loving bond with the career. It’s a 2 way street in that respect ( I would think? ).
This whole situation leaves a really nasty taste in my mouth. Genuine nice loving careers will end up taking the jab just because they want to stay with the people that they have formed a bond with. So basically, you’re being held over a barrel.
I know that you have had a really hard time lately with your job, and none of us have been in your shoes, but forcing already low paid people to either get jabbed or loose your job is just so awful to contemplate.
You have put your views across in such a sensitive way, so thankyou for that..
Some residents absolutely prefer one carer to another, and you know that as staff so try to split your care with colleagues so the resident is more comfortable. Some residents form such strong bonds they even prefer you over family as they see you every day. It really does make leaving a head duck, and I can totally empathise with how carers not wanting the jab will be feeling.

I miss the job terribly, but am also glad I'm out of it - it might be a job that pays peanuts because the powers that be think a monkey can do it, but done right it's the hardest job out there!

You all know here that I really didn't want to take the jab, but I love my job and as much as I hate blowing my own trumpet - I'm good at it.
What made it harder is that I'm lucky enough I could afford not to work so I was feeling how those carers will be feeling in that I don't want to leave the people I support.

To put anyone in this position is cruel - especially if there will never be any intention to make it mandatory and they're doing it to scare people into having it.
As I said yesterday though, pressure will be on care homes because families will want staff to be vaccinated, so I can see it happening.

Aww @DreamDolly I've just seen your edit.
The human touch is the part that I love the most. It makes all the challenging times so worthwhile.
This year has killed me, because I've had sposes in front of me crying because they cant hold their husband/ wife hand, or had news they've passed away and I can't even hold their hand and comfort them.
In the job I do now I can fix most things, but I couldn't fix this with basic human touch to make them feel better.
One bit that broke me was sitting 2mtrs apart from a 87yr old lady breaking down after losing a loved one and having to put gloves on and reach to her at 2mrs apart to just put my finger tips on her knee... as you say, it's too clinical and I felt very disrespectful.

You did the best for your Dad, and you must remember that. I'm sure there were carers there that gave him a cuddle and held his hand. Relative guilt is a very real thing, but you made all the right decisions at the time, I'm sure of that x

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.