Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, Boston Dynamics is a parody account created by Corridor Digital. Corridor Digital are an independent special effects team specializing in CGI effects. These videos are created to advertise themselves in the sfx industry. If you jump on YouTube not only can you see the work they do but also how they create them.
so many fall for stuff like this 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're all worried about a microchip, and that the government will control you, yet are seemingly happy to have a mobile phone, which could easily have the same thing.
It’a not even the same thing.
A phone cannot control you.
Track you - yes.
Control you - no.

You mean the same David Icke that thinks the Queen is a lizard and that a psychic told him he was put on the Earth for something?
I don’t understand this attitude - ignore the 100 logical things he’s said because he believes one illogical thing.

If you’ve ever believed/said/done anything wrong or crazy in your life - does that make everything else you’ve ever believed/said/done crazy?

Of course it doesn’t

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Right, Boston Dynamics is a parody account created by Corridor Digital. Corridor Digital are an independent special effects team specializing in CGI effects. These videos are created to advertise themselves in the sfx industry. If you jump on YouTube not only can you see the work they do but also how they create them.
But the French and New York police have their robot dog

Apologies, French army

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So they don’t use those dogs? I remember someone posting about them ages ago I thought they used them in parks for SD had a look and found this.https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/may/31/the-five-robots-helping-to-tackle-coronavirus
Boston Dynamics is a real robotic company. Corridor Digital uses their designs as a jumping of point to create their own videos while attributing them as actual working machines with independent thought etc. These videos are rife in the net with the original title changed from Bosstown Dynamics to Boston Dynamics.

Reactions: 1
Boston Dynamics is a real robotic company. Corridor Digital uses their designs as a jumping of point to create their own videos while attributing them as actual working machines with independent thought etc. These videos are rife in the net with the original title changed from Bosstown Dynamics to Boston Dynamics.
Oh right ! I remember reading about them ages ago when another poster from a different thread shared the vid of them , I thought they were still used in Singapore as a crowd deterrent even yet?

Reactions: 1
I saw this today and I just don't understand it.
They still have no evidence on transmission... do they?
So how can they say you're protecting someone else? If they do have evidence then it needs to be published quick, and then straight after they need to immediately relax the rules on two people who have received both doses being allowed to meet. If they don't then then how can it be mandated because they will be contradicting themselves?
Companies could write it in to a H&S policy, but under what grounds? It can't be to protect others if there's no evidence on this.

I think care homes may want to mandate it because it keeps business going. I know first hand that as soon as someone vulnerable, or their family finds out that you've had the jab they immediately relax.
Care homes are all about bums in beds and money, and if families of future residents ask what their vaccinated staff ratio are then they're more likely to get more beds filled

Reactions: 11
I saw this today and I just don't understand it.
They still have no evidence on transmission... do they?
So how can they say you're protecting someone else? If they do have evidence then it needs to be published quick, and then straight after they need to immediately relax the rules on two people who have received both doses being allowed to meet. If they don't then then how can it be mandated because they will be contradicting themselves?
Companies could write it in to a H&S policy, but under what grounds? It can't be to protect others if there's no evidence on this.

I think care homes may want to mandate it because it keeps business going. I know first hand that as soon as someone vulnerable, or their family finds out that you've had the jab they immediately relax.
Care homes are all about bums in beds and money, and if families of future residents ask what their vaccinated staff ratio are then they're more likely to get more beds filled
No concrete evidence as yet they've said there could be a slight reduction in transmission but they don't know by how much.

Reactions: 6
Incase anyone needs cheering up today...
Here’s another duvet set that you never knew you needed...until now..😂
245FE77F-D738-49C7-93C6-28456287B6DC.jpeg

I think it’s a lovely photo of Steven Hawkins 😉😬

But, seriously, WHO da duck buys this ????????

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
No concrete evidence as yet they've said there could be a slight reduction in transmission but they don't know by how much.
They were saying a slight reduction 2 months ago, because that's one reason I decided to have it. They must have more data now. How can they make a law that's ready for summer, when laws take a long time to pass with no evidence now?

Incase anyone needs cheering up today...
Here’s another duvet set that you never knew you needed...until now..😂
View attachment 529542

I think it’s a lovely photo of Steven Hawkins 😉😬

But, seriously, WHO da duck buys this ????????
The same fuckwits that buy this 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
They were saying a slight reduction 2 months ago, because that's one reason I decided to have it. They must have more data now. How can they make a law that's ready for summer, when laws take a long time to pass with no evidence now?
I’m not sure they said only a few days ago they didn’t know how effective the vaccines were, let alone on transmission but it looks like it will go ahead going by Zaharia

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure they said only a few days ago they didn’t know how effective the vaccines were, let alone on transmission but it looks like it will go ahead going by Zaharia
This part proves my reply

'Staff, care providers, residents and their families, and other stakeholders are being asked to take part, with officials hoping to find out potential impacts on staffing and safety.'

The residents and families will be the deciding point and they'll want it regardless of data - or lack of it.

Then watch people having their JD's changed or being made redundant... as I said in the last thread

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This part proves my reply

'Staff, care providers, residents and their families, and other stakeholders are being asked to take part, with officials hoping to find out potential impacts on staffing and safety.'

The residents and families will be the deciding point and they'll want it regardless of data - or lack of it.

Then watch people having their JD's changed or being made redundant... as I said in the last thread
They had a phone in earlier about this on LBC, and I was really shocked at how many people were arguing for ALL care home staff to either have the jab or get sacked. Only one person argued against it, by (quite rightly) saying that these vaccines are experimental, and how does anyone know what the long term effects will be? Personally, I think it’s outrageous to force anyone into having a vaccine in order to keep their job. And if the majority of residents have had their jabs, surely that means they are protected anyway? Because otherwise what’s the bleeping point of getting the damn thing? But after listening to all the “Karen’s” on LBC, I once again marvelled at how well the government’s propaganda machine is working. People are literally being brainwashed, and it’s only going to get worse!! I swear there will come a time in the not so distant future, where armies of “Karen’s” holding their pitchforks aloft, will be on the rampage looking for us CT’s so we can be forcefully vaccinated, or end up burnt at the stake!!
They may not be making this vaccine mandatory, but they will make life very difficult for those of us who refuse to be part of this human experiment !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They had a phone in earlier about this on LBC, and I was really shocked at how many people were arguing for ALL care home staff to either have the jab or get sacked. Only one person argued against it, by (quite rightly) saying that these vaccines are experimental, and how does anyone know what the long term effects will be? Personally, I think it’s outrageous to force anyone into having a vaccine in order to keep their job. And if the majority of residents have had their jabs, surely that means they are protected anyway? Because otherwise what’s the bleeping point of getting the damn thing? But after listening to all the “Karen’s” on LBC, I once again marvelled at how well the government’s propaganda machine is working. People are literally being brainwashed, and it’s only going to get worse!! I swear there will come a time in the not so distant future, where armies of “Karen’s” holding their pitchforks aloft, will be on the rampage looking for us CT’s so we can be forcefully vaccinated, or end up burnt at the stake!!
They may not be making this vaccine mandatory, but they will make life very difficult for those of us who refuse to be part of this human experiment !!
You may change your name to Joan of Arc ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, brace yourself for us lot being blamed for the next wave!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, brace yourself for us lot being blamed for the next wave!
Oh definitely!! We get blamed for everything nowadays!! But, surely if you’ve had your jabs, why are they so bleeping bothered what we do?
So, what are the benefits of having an experimental vaccine? You are still asked to wear a mask, you are still restricted in your movements, you can still catch covid (although, they say that the jab protects you from being REALLY ill...). I could have added more, but I think we all get the gist of it...
And yet, there are still people who are so deluded that they think Bill Gates is a “good man” who has donated his own money in order to set up a charity that helps thousands of people get vaccinated...
What they don’t understand, is that lovely Bill Gates is a eugenist, who has often spoken about the world being “over populated”, and has already been involved in many scandals in India, and Africa, where he likes to test his vaccines using human guinea pigs, usually children, whose parents are illiterate, and “sign their name” with a thumbprint...
He is a vile man, who most definitely doesn’t care about anyone’s health except his own, and of course, his bank balance is in extremely good health!!...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well this was very interesting...looking into Prion Diseases, and correlation to the jab, amongst other things...

You may change your name to Joan of Arc ;)
The Govt are just so contradictory arent they. One min its get jab to stop u dying, next its stop u and others dying, next its its lockdowns wrk not jabs, then its jabs for jobs. Lying Tossers the lot of them! Its in Dmail Chelsea&Westminster hosp going to make them mandatory for staff! 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The Govt are just so contradictory arent they. One min its get jab to stop u dying, next its stop u and others dying, next its its lockdowns wrk not jabs, then its jabs for jobs. Lying Tossers the lot of them! Its in Dmail Chelsea&Westminster hosp going to make them mandatory for staff! 😠
If they make them mandatory from health workers they'll make them mandatory for everyone we're all a public health risk not just hospital staff .

• Sad
I'll link a video of the demonic Bill Gates To Hell talking about depopulation. He (and the people in the shadows) is funding this whole covid scam. Do people really think he/they care about them?!

• Heart
Reading all over the place about "poor queenie" being put in a situation by her selfish son Andrew. Let's not forget that both the Queen and PP knew about Andrew (and Charles) and nothing really done. all glossed over as per normal.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.