Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you have said that you work in the NHS, would you speak to patients about this?...
Also, (only because I’m nosey) what are your thoughts on Bastard Bill Gates of Hell ??..😉😬
No I wouldn't as I feel that would be influencing patients and as I have nothing to do with the giving the vaccine I don't think it would be right.
It has to be a personal choice for everybody I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get so pissed off that all the vaccine info groups are pulled by FB all the posts are "faked checked" by people who have no idea of a true fact. And people keep saying to me if this was true it would be headline news.
It's like intelligent people just have no idea about cover-ups.

I have been in the vaccine injury groups for years and it's always heartbreaking when someone tells their story as most of them are about babies but now since covid vaccines came out they are all adults dying or suffering life-changing injuries and now they are being censored and closed down. It's so much harder to hide adult deaths and injuries than a baby /small child.
No I wouldn't as I feel that would be influencing patients and as I have nothing to do with the giving the vaccine I don't think it would be right.
It has to be a personal choice for everybody I think.
Yes, it has to be a personal choice.

The only thing is, you can only make an informed choice if you have all the information. When one side of that info is suppressed and covered up then you don't have an informed choice and people are walking into murky waters thinking it's clear.

I have lost count of how many people who join the vaccine groups after something happened, saying "I never knew, I just thought you were all nutters" Now they are the nutters, they are now "anti-vaxer ignorant nutter " even though they were vaccinating and its how they become anti. They are ex-vaxers for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get so pissed off that all the vaccine info groups are pulled by FB all the posts are "faked checked" by people who have no idea of a true fact. And people keep saying to me if this was true it would be headline news.
It's like intelligent people just have no idea about cover-ups.

I have been in the vaccine injury groups for years and it's always heartbreaking when someone tells their story as most of them are about babies but now since covid vaccines came out they are all adults dying or suffering life-changing injuries and now they are being censored and closed down. It's so much harder to hide adult deaths and injuries than a baby /small child.

Yes, it has to be a personal choice.

The only thing is, you can only make an informed choice if you have all the information. When one side of that info is suppressed and covered up then you don't have an informed choice and people are walking into murky waters thinking it's clear.

I have lost count of how many people who join the vaccine groups after something happened, saying "I never knew, I just thought you were all nutters" Now they are the nutters, they are now "anti-vaxer ignorant nutter " even though they were vaccinating and its how they become anti. They are ex-vaxers for a reason.
I still think if a member of staff spoke to a patient about why they don't want the vaccine or more specifically why they don't like the idea of a mix and match vaccine that would be influencing a patient and I think that is a dangerous road to go down.

I don't like taking medication or vaccinations but I'm not anti vax and unlike a lot of you on this thread I really don't buy into the idea that this vaccine is something to harm us or control us. (I'm not arguing by the way but these are my own opinions) although I do recognise that like many other medications there are risks involved.

I don't have the flu vaccine but I certainly wouldn't talk to a patient about that or even reveal if I have had the flu vaccine or not as it is personal and nothing to do with anyone else and the same goes for the Covid vaccine.
It was my choice to have the Covid vaccine and it will be my choice not to have the boosters but that isn't the business of the patients or anyone else.

I still think if a member of staff spoke to a patient about why they don't want the vaccine or more specifically why they don't like the idea of a mix and match vaccine that would be influencing a patient and I think that is a dangerous road to go down.

I don't like taking medication or vaccinations but I'm not anti vax and unlike a lot of you on this thread I really don't buy into the idea that this vaccine is something to harm us or control us. (I'm not arguing by the way but these are my own opinions) although I do recognise that like many other medications there are risks involved.

I don't have the flu vaccine but I certainly wouldn't talk to a patient about that or even reveal if I have had the flu vaccine or not as it is personal and nothing to do with anyone else and the same goes for the Covid vaccine.
It was my choice to have the Covid vaccine and it will be my choice not to have the boosters but that isn't the business of the patients or anyone else.
I wasn't saying you personally should say anything ( in a professional capacity anyway.) It's the fact that how can anyone have informed consent when information is withheld. it's not possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wasn't saying you personally should say anything ( in a professional capacity anyway.) It's the fact that how can anyone have informed consent when information is withheld. it's not possible.
Exactly. Information is definitely being withheld by the very people who take an oath not to do harm!!
It’s heartbreaking...

Reactions: 6
I was responding to a poster who asked me if I would talk to patients because I'm an NHS worker.

Exactly. Information is definitely being withheld by the very people who take an oath not to do harm!!
It’s heartbreaking...
Who are these "very people" withholding information, medical staff?

Reactions: 2
I was responding to a poster who asked me if I would talk to patients because I'm an NHS worker.

Who are these "very people" withholding information, medical staff?
Yes, then you responded to me, I then responded back :)

medical professionals if they know, pharma, governments. media.

Reactions: 3
Yes, then you responded to me, I then responded back :)

medical professionals if they know, pharma, governments. media.

The poster asked me personally so I was responding about me personally but anyway....

I am interested why medical professionals and the media would want to withhold information?
The government I'm not sure about as they are dodgy as hell but why the rest of them, what would they have to gain from withholding such information?

Genuine questions by the way as I'm actually very interested.

The poster asked me personally so I was responding about me personally but anyway....

I am interested why medical professionals and the media would want to withhold information?
The government I'm not sure about as they are dodgy as hell but why the rest of them, what would they have to gain from withholding such information?

Well Dr Mike Yeadon and Dr Roger Hodgkinson have stated that a lot of people in their field are scared of speaking out for fear of losing funding and having their reputations smeared. If you look at anyone who has spoken out they have literally been ripped to pieces by the media. I think a lot of medical professionals are scared to say anything through fear of losing their jobs and worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

@Freedomofspeech89 Already said most of it. There is huge money to be made from vaccines, huge bonuses as well. any whistleblower and there are many who lose their jobs, reputation sometimes their life or liberty.

Reactions: 5
I know there is a massive amount of money to be made from vaccines and other medications but if the vaccine is so harmful then it would mean thousands if not millions all withholding information.

I think a lot of medical staff would rather lose their jobs than watching thousands of people being seriously injured or dying from the vaccine.

Well Dr Mike Yeadon and Dr Roger Hodgkinson have stated that a lot of people in their field are scared of speaking out for fear of losing funding and having their reputations smeared. If you look at anyone who has spoken out they have literally been ripped to pieces by the media. I think a lot of medical professionals are scared to say anything through fear of losing their jobs and worse.
Dr Vernon Cole and Professor Dolores Cahill have had their reputations absolutely trashed for daring to speak out!! Dr Coleman has also had death threats to his family including his wife who is suffering from breast cancer.
If there was no truth in what they are saying, why would they risk everything trying to warn people??

And if the vaccine is so safe, why are thousands of people reporting injuries to VAERS and the government’s Yellow Card scheme..🙄

• Heart
Dr Vernon Cole and Professor Dolores Cahill have had their reputations absolutely trashed for daring to speak out!! Dr Coleman has also had death threats to his family including his wife who is suffering from breast cancer.
If there was no truth in what they are saying, why would they risk everything trying to warn people??

And if the vaccine is so safe, why are thousands of people reporting injuries to VAERS and the government’s Yellow Card scheme..🙄
Exactly! Like my mums partner being urgently referred for eye problems after having his vaccine. It seems like a very strange coincidence. Of course it could be just that but it does seem very suspicious to say the least.

Reactions: 4
This is a brilliant interview with Professor Dolores Cahill and Reiner Fuellmich, who is suing the WHO for crimes against humanity. These 2 are my heroes 😍

Who are these "very people" withholding information, medical staff
You said that you work in the NHS? So I’m assuming you have heard of the “Hippocratic Oath”?... that doctors take when graduating? I believe the initial oath is “First to do no harm”..
Which is being broken every single time when a doctor doesn’t explain the harm that the vaccines are doing.

An interesting article from Australia, where a vaccine trials were halted after participants ended up testing “false” positive for HIV....
And yet we are still being lied to as to the safety and long term effects of this..

Dolores Cahill clearly states that the reason there has never been a “vaccine” against coronavirus, is because in all the labs, the animals died.
Which means that everyone who takes it, is effectively a guinea pig...

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is a brilliant interview with Professor Dolores Cahill and Reiner Fuellmich, who is suing the WHO for crimes against humanity. These 2 are my heroes 😍

You said that you work in the NHS? So I’m assuming you have heard of the “Hippocratic Oath”?... that doctors take when graduating? I believe the initial oath is “First to do no harm”..
Which is being broken every single time when a doctor doesn’t explain the harm that the vaccines are doing.

An interesting article from Australia, where a vaccine trials were halted after participants ended up testing “false” positive for HIV....
And yet we are still being lied to as to the safety and long term effects of this..

Dolores Cahill clearly states that the reason there has never been a “vaccine” against coronavirus, is because in all the labs, the animals died.
Which means that everyone who takes it, is effectively a guinea pig...
she is a bleeping nutjob and UCD need to fire her ass.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I also have a feeling that the government are paying people to come on to social media in order to try and discredit and debunk any alternative theories on the vaccine. They Chinese have been doing this for years. The government pays them 50cent per post, and there are literally thousands of them. I’ve already heard about this happening on Twitter and YouTube, and also on Facebook. Anywhere where you have people discussing this topic, they are sending these government moles to try and shut the conversation down. Next time you’re on Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, have a look 👀 and I bet you’ll spot them!! In the words of Shaw Taylor
“Keep ‘Em Peeled”...😂

she is a bleeping nutjob and UCD need to fire her ass.

I don’t agree. I think she’s risked everything in order to warn people. Why on Earth would a respected scientist like Dolores risk her whole career being trashed (which it has) ??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
but with all due respect, I could post here what I see as a “fact” but unless it’s backed up by hard evidence it’s not a fact, it’s an opinion that could harm others, you can’t post opinions as facts, especially if they can cause others to make choices that could harm them, that’s the grey area with CT’s, none are iron clad facts.

I also have a feeling that the government are paying people to come on to social media in order to try and discredit and debunk any alternative theories on the vaccine. They Chinese have been doing this for years. The government pays them 50cent per post, and there are literally thousands of them. I’ve already heard about this happening on Twitter and YouTube, and also on Facebook. Anywhere where you have people discussing this topic, they are sending these government moles to try and shut the conversation down. Next time you’re on Twitter or Instagram or Facebook, have a look 👀 and I bet you’ll spot them!! In the words of Shaw Taylor
“Keep ‘Em Peeled”...😂

I don’t agree. I think she’s risked everything in order to warn people. Why on Earth would a respected scientist like Dolores risk her whole career being trashed (which it has) ??
I don’t think she’s well to be honest.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.