Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two Key worker job roles so have worked through out. I am on a break from one of them And return next week.
I was in town earlier and it was wonderful to see people out and about, families etc. Children smiling etc.
It's been wonderful to see so many out having fun. The pub over the road from me was a joy to watch and listen to. So many people out this morning.
Prooves one thing though, people are scared of breaking the law rather than the virus

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, that’s great that you’re having a little break from one of the jobs, you must feel exhausted at times, and also, I’d like to say thanks for being a key worker, it’s people like you that have kept the country going through the pandemic ❤
and how lovely to be out and seeing kid’s smiling and laughing!! When I was on my hack earlier. I saw lots of kids and people dog walking and laughing, and seeing this is good for your soul !!
An your welcome, I didn’t mention being a key worker for praise more to highlight it hasn’t stopped.

heres someth8ng to cheer some of you up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's been wonderful to see so many out having fun. The pub over the road from me was a joy to watch and listen to. So many people out this morning.
Prooves one thing though, people are scared of breaking the law rather than the virus
I agree. I didn’t see one face mask being worn today, and it was lovely to see people actually interacting with eachother after so many months of house arrest and the government’s propaganda machine trying to frighten people into submission.
Hopefully, we have now turned a corner...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An your welcome, I didn’t mention being a key worker for praise more to highlight it hasn’t stopped.

heres someth8ng to cheer some of you up.

I know you didn’t Lis, but I still wanted to thank you 😘

Lol, Jonathan Pie - “AstraZeneca sounds like something from Buck Rogers” 😂😂😂
Thankyou for sharing this Lis, we all need a bit of Jonathan at the moment 🤪😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's strange how everyone knows of the corruption but still believe these people "would never do that"

On The Psychology Of The Conspiracy Denier
A closer look at the class that mocks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's strange how everyone knows of the corruption but still believe these people "would never do that"

On The Psychology Of The Conspiracy Denier
A closer look at the class that mocks

Brilliant article. I especially liked this - “So exactly what is it that Conspiracy Deniers refuse to acknowledge with such fervour, righteousness and condescension? Why, against all the evidence, do they sneeringly and contemptuously defend the crumbling illusion that the “great and good” are up there somewhere, have everything in hand, have only our best interests at heart, and are scrupulous, wise, and sincere”
This is exactly what we (ct’s) have to put up with on a daily basis, or do it seems. Especially recently...

This patent thing is fascinating me.
@DreamDolly are any other CT’s sharing information on this? Or is there a breakdown I can read? Not saying I doubt you but I’ve seen nobody else have an issue or suspensions with the SARS patents prior to the pandemic.
and I’m genuinely confused.

Brilliant article. I especially liked this - “So exactly what is it that Conspiracy Deniers refuse to acknowledge with such fervour, righteousness and condescension? Why, against all the evidence, do they sneeringly and contemptuously defend the crumbling illusion that the “great and good” are up there somewhere, have everything in hand, have only our best interests at heart, and are scrupulous, wise, and sincere”
This is exactly what we (ct’s) have to put up with on a daily basis, or do it seems. Especially recently...

It's like an abusive relationship. They know it's happening but will make excuses for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Randomly stumbled on this thread .
Wanted to pop my opinion on the covid vaccine.
I’m 32 fit healthy and a good normal weight. No long term conditions and 5 lovely children .
Had the vaccine because i’m a carer for my daughter who is disabled from a birth injury.
Firstly i had the normal stuff headache flu like then migraines for about a week i then got mastitis on antibiotcs the a UTI kidney and bladder infection again antibiotics. I then developed a blood clot on my lung and now have been diagnosed with a auto immune disease... they put my blood clot down as a post partum blood clot....... MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS OLD!!!! this was all within 2 weeks of the vaccine.
i won’t be getting my second dose .
i’ve had covid i recovered within a few days i had mild symptoms

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This patent thing is fascinating me.
@DreamDolly are any other CT’s sharing information on this? Or is there a breakdown I can read? Not saying I doubt you but I’ve seen nobody else have an issue or suspensions with the SARS patents prior to the pandemic.
and I’m genuinely confused.
I first heard about the “patents” (because there is more than one) when I saw the plandemic indoctrination film, and although I was looking on the United States Government Patent Office, I couldn’t find the particular one that I had heard about. So, I had a look on the Odyssey website, and someone had left the patent number, so I went back on the Patent site, and found it!!

Randomly stumbled on this thread .
Wanted to pop my opinion on the covid vaccine.
I’m 32 fit healthy and a good normal weight. No long term conditions and 5 lovely children .
Had the vaccine because i’m a carer for my daughter who is disabled from a birth injury.
Firstly i had the normal stuff headache flu like then migraines for about a week i then got mastitis on antibiotcs the a UTI kidney and bladder infection again antibiotics. I then developed a blood clot on my lung and now have been diagnosed with a auto immune disease... they put my blood clot down as a post partum blood clot....... MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS OLD!!!! this was all within 2 weeks of the vaccine.
i won’t be getting my second dose .
i’ve had covid i recovered within a few days i had mild symptoms
I am so sorry.
People are saying it's only a few who have died but they don't seem to realise that many more have life-changing injuries. When you think only 1% are even reported. Its very hard to convince people something that is meant to help has caused an injury.

I have autoimmune diseases caused by antibiotics. I keep the symptoms at bay with a low-carb diet. sugar and grain-free as they seem to make my symptoms so much worse. I hope you find something that helps you.

Reactions: 9
I first heard about the “patents” (because there is more than one) when I saw the plandemic indoctrination film, and although I was looking on the United States Government Patent Office, I couldn’t find the particular one that I had heard about. So, I had a look on the Odyssey website, and someone had left the patent number, so I went back on the Patent site, and found it!!
I can’t find it 🙈 I’m crap with this stuff though so I was hoping @Moth could.

just a repost from me on the anti thread.....Applies to both threads.

Arguments aren’t welcome, if you’re here to discuss that’s fine, I think most would welcome the interactio, but once arguments start, emojis, reactions, everyone goes to seperate threads again.

i enjoy taking part in both threads, it is possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t find it 🙈 I’m crap with this stuff though so I was hoping @Moth could.

just a repost from me on the anti thread.....Applies to both threads.

Arguments aren’t welcome, if you’re here to discuss that’s fine, I think most would welcome the interactio, but once arguments start, emojis, reactions, everyone goes to seperate threads again.

i enjoy taking part in both threads, it is possible.
I think that’s what’s called a conflict of interest 😂
Have a look on the Odysee website, and type in Covid 19 Patents on the question link.
There’s quite a few posts, but that’s where I found mine, and then you can check it on the US Government Patents website.

Reactions: 2
@Freedomofspeech89 - I hope little princess prudence is setting down now!! She’s so gorgeous 😍
She's getting there! Only woke us twice last night. I have to say I've already given in and she is now in our bed 🙈. She's still a little baby though so I felt terrible leaving her upset in her crate. Although I cannot get over her gas!! Dolly you must relate to the frenchie smells 😂

Did anyone hear Boris's weird speech earlier saying that lockdowns caused infection rates to decrease rather than the vaccine!? I thought there was definitely something strange to that message. Either a sinister motive for more lockdowns or that he's now covering his arse for the obvious tsunami of problems from a these vaccines. Either way so strange! Attached the clip here.

• Heart
She's getting there! Only woke us twice last night. I have to say I've already given in and she is now in our bed 🙈. She's still a little baby though so I felt terrible leaving her upset in her crate. Although I cannot get over her gas!! Dolly you must relate to the frenchie smells 😂

Did anyone hear Boris's weird speech earlier saying that lockdowns caused infection rates to decrease rather than the vaccine!? I thought there was definitely something strange to that message. Either a sinister motive for more lockdowns or that he's now covering his arse for the obvious tsunami of problems from a these vaccines. Either way so strange! Attached the clip here.
Now many have had the vaccine he is getting us used to the fact that lockdowns will still be a thing.

I believe they are underestimating how many are not prepared to do this any longer.

Aww, bless her!! Yes, Frenchie’s have horrendous gas issues 😂 they also really snore very loudly!! I’m quite used to it, although Dexter is much worse than Dolly!! They are so loving though, and are considered to be the “clowns” of the canine world because all they want to do is make you laugh!! It sounds like little prudence is setting down really well, and I knew she would end up on your bed, as I did exactly the same thing, and now have Dolly and Dexter on the bed every night!! Infact, I’m buying an emperor sized one so everyone gets a decent nights sleep!! (I’m trying to buy a Falabella miniature horse) and they will sleep on the bed as well!! 🥰

• Heart
Now many have had the vaccine he is getting us used to the fact that lockdowns will still be a thing.
"Testing is the new way out" was the flavour of last week, today (1 day after restrictions 'ease' - term makes me want to vom) it's this. Anyone who thinks this isn't deliberate needs to give their head a wobble.

IMO it all comes down to money. The government do not want this to end. COVID has given them carte blanche to raid the public purse and hand themselves enormous contracts, normality on June 21st means giving that up. Why would they want to?

They've set up another testing centre 5 minutes from my house (versus the other one 10 mins away) and as I walk past it each day I am astounded at the amount of pure shite that's been added. It has three different (and large) signs and banners announcing it is a testing centre - plus a paper print out 😂 - absolutely no expense spared. I just think where the duck is all this money coming from and why is all this even necessary.

No one can deny that the motive at this point is just spend spend spend. Furlough extended to September (June 21st ain't happening hunnies), £1b a week on free tests, lockdowns costing £2.4b a day and more to come apparently. We know that Sunak announced he was looking into digital currency before the November lockdown, we also know Microsoft already has a patent for a centralised cryptocurrency. Seems to me like they're deliberately (and rapidly) devaluing our currency to transition us onto digital (just like China), which coincidentally can be linked to our digital IDs which are in the works (also just like China). Love it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.