Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s another article about the Pentagon and the injectable microchips than can detect if you have covid and the vaccine..

And here is another article that proves that Bill Gates has invested in quantum dot tattoos...
On the third paragraph towards the end of that paragraph it says this “The work was recently in Science Translational Medicine, and is funded by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation”
As you can see, nothing was de-bunked, because it’s all true..

He has killed people,with his vaccine programs though.

Yes I am feeling this petty,
Thankyou 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I mean.. how can people be ok with this?! This essentially will never end!

David Icke in 2009 knew what was coming

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 528257

I mean.. how can people be ok with this?! This essentially will never end!

David Icke in 2009 knew what was coming
View attachment 528259
Wow ive never watched David Icke before - i did download a book but never read it as didnt want what he was saying to actually be true. I still hope he is wrong. 🙏

You mean the same David Icke that thinks the Queen is a lizard and that a psychic told him he was put on the Earth for something?
Dont you think its concerning what Boris has said?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow ive never watched David Icke before - i did download a book but never read it as didnt want what he was saying to actually be true. I still hope he is wrong. 🙏

Dont you think its concerning what Boris has said?
I actually try and not pay attention to Boris, or what he's saying. Regarding what has been just been said, with everyone not being vaccinated, he's telling people to still be careful, or the infection. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to why the government are prologuing the lockdown or making a lockdown, if it's destroying industries, jobs, and where people will be unemployment. Governments do not want to run huge budget deficits because interest is paid on the debt instead of the services.

Reactions: 2
I actually try and not pay attention to Boris, or what he's saying. Regarding what has been just been said, with everyone not being vaccinated, he's telling people to still be careful, or the infection. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to why the government are prologuing the lockdown or making a lockdown, if it's destroying industries, jobs, and where people will be unemployment. Governments do not want to run huge budget deficits because interest is paid on the debt instead of the services.
Instead of demanding someone explain things to you, why not just admit you don't have a clue what's going on. No one does, possibly even Boris. We're just discussing theories here, no one has a definitive answer as we're all in the dark. There are so many unanswered questions. No one wants to run huge budget deficits and yet its happening, surely we are still allowed to question the actions of our government. If you genuinely believe that the government has your best interests at heart, that's great and I won't make any demands on why you think that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You mean the same David Icke that thinks the Queen is a lizard and that a psychic told him he was put on the Earth for something?
David Icke has actually predicted most of what.’s happened, and many people look to him for an explanation that they can understand. His saying , “Problem Reaction Solution” and his pyramid top 1%, hunger games scenario, are now quoted in the main stream media!!
The way I see it is this - You may not agree with everything he says, but, he has the same rights as us to free speech, and I’m very concerned that the government are going to take that away...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
David Icke has actually predicted most of what.’s happened, and many people look to him for an explanation that they can understand. His saying , “Problem Reaction Solution” and his pyramid top 1%, hunger games scenario, are now quoted in the main stream media!!
The way I see it is this - You may not agree with everything he says, but, he has the same rights as us to free speech, and I’m very concerned that the government are going to take that away...
Actually, we don't have free speech in this country. And this was before Covid-19.

Instead of demanding someone explain things to you, why not just admit you don't have a clue what's going on. No one does, possibly even Boris. We're just discussing theories here, no one has a definitive answer as we're all in the dark. There are so many unanswered questions. No one wants to run huge budget deficits and yet its happening, surely we are still allowed to question the actions of our government. If you genuinely believe that the government has your best interests at heart, that's great and I won't make any demands on why you think that.
I don't like the goverment, or Boris, never voted him in, like the general population, who seem to love him. The fact that I ask for sources, or ask questions, then get ignored, is pretty explaining that people don't know what we're talking about. The goverment is only running a huge budget deficit due to COVID-19, if they kept everything open, we would have the NHS overrun, infection case skyrocketing. We had to lock down, and the goverment had no option to run a high deficit. If the goverment wanted to run a budget deficit, they wouldn't have spent the last ten years, cutting everything from left to right, reducing the deficit.

• Haha
Actually, we don't have free speech in this country. And this was before Covid-19.

I don't like the goverment, or Boris, never voted him in, like the general population, who seem to love him. The fact that I ask for sources, or ask questions, then get ignored, is pretty explaining that people don't know what we're talking about. The goverment is only running a huge budget deficit due to COVID-19, if they kept everything open, we would have the NHS overrun, infection case skyrocketing. We had to lock down, and the goverment had no option to run a high deficit. If the goverment wanted to run a budget deficit, they wouldn't have spent the last ten years, cutting everything from left to right, reducing the deficit.
Our government has known that the NHS in underfunded, understaffed, overcrowded and from a managerial point of view top heavy for years and has done NOTHING to alleviate the situation. There’s never enough money left in the pot for the NHS so they let it continue.
Every year we are bombarded with news stories of patients on trolleys in corridors awaiting beds when flu season hits and every year the NHS “copes”. There are no lockdowns to protect the NHS, flatten the curve, etc despite the fact that in the last 10 years we have encountered swine flu, bird flu etc. All of which have completely overwhelmed the NHS too.
Yet for a virus with a roughly 97% survival rate it has been illegal to be in the same room as your family for over a year.
The difference? Money.
There is no track and trace for the flu virus. Testing packages. PPE contracts to hand out to government ministers mates like sweets.
Track and trace alone has cost £37 billion, imagine if that money had been pumped into the NHS instead. I wonder where we would be now?
The deficit has also been made worse because they’ve created furlough, small business grants etc etc. They’ve slashed VAT for what little hospitality trade is going on at the moment, there’s no VAT coming in from “non-essential” retail, no tourism etc.
They’ve made the situation worse for themselves and I personally have no sympathy and yet the same people that have now sacrificed a year of their lives to protect an institution largely funded by themselves now face a lifetime of tax increases to pay for it. Like we haven’t paid enough already.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Our government has known that the NHS in underfunded, understaffed, overcrowded and from a managerial point of view top heavy for years and has done NOTHING to alleviate the situation. There’s never enough money left in the pot for the NHS so they let it continue.
Every year we are bombarded with news stories of patients on trolleys in corridors awaiting beds when flu season hits and every year the NHS “copes”. There are no lockdowns to protect the NHS, flatten the curve, etc despite the fact that in the last 10 years we have encountered swine flu, bird flu etc. All of which have completely overwhelmed the NHS too.
Yet for a virus with a roughly 97% survival rate it has been illegal to be in the same room as your family for over a year.
The difference? Money.
There is no track and trace for the flu virus. Testing packages. PPE contracts to hand out to government ministers mates like sweets.
Track and trace alone has cost £37 billion, imagine if that money had been pumped into the NHS instead. I wonder where we would be now?
The deficit has also been made worse because they’ve created furlough, small business grants etc etc. They’ve slashed VAT for what little hospitality trade is going on at the moment, there’s no VAT coming in from “non-essential” retail, no tourism etc.
They’ve made the situation worse for themselves and I personally have no sympathy and yet the same people that have now sacrificed a year of their lives to protect an institution largely funded by themselves now face a lifetime of tax increases to pay for it. Like we haven’t paid enough already.
As an NHS worker I would just like to respond to your posts about "flu"
Yes every year we can become extremely busy with flu and other Winter illnesses.
However I have never seen our hospital get so bad as it did last year and early this year.
I have never known our hospital ICU be rammed with flu patients so they had to open theatres to accommodate more ICU patients.
I've never known entire wards to only contain flu patients all on cpap machines.
I have never lost colleagues to flu or have colleagues suffering long term damage because of flu.
This is just my own experience and what I have personally witnessed but I do think people need to stop thinking Covid is the same as flu, it isn't.

I hate lockdown and haven't always stuck to the rules but something had to be done or we literally would have had patients and I mean a lot of patients dying without medical care.

As for the other parts of your post, I agree, the NHS is woefully underfunded and this is partly why our hospitals were left in such a mess when the pandemic hit.

Reactions: 10
As an NHS worker I would just like to respond to your posts about "flu"
Yes every year we can become extremely busy with flu and other Winter illnesses.
However I have never seen our hospital get so bad as it did last year and early this year.
I have never known our hospital ICU be rammed with flu patients so they had to open theatres to accommodate more ICU patients.
I've never known entire wards to only contain flu patients all on cpap machines.
I have never lost colleagues to flu or have colleagues suffering long term damage because of flu.
This is just my own experience and what I have personally witnessed but I do think people need to stop thinking Covid is the same as flu, it isn't.

I hate lockdown and haven't always stuck to the rules but something had to be done or we literally would have had patients and I mean a lot of patients dying without medical care.

As for the other parts of your post, I agree, the NHS is woefully underfunded and this is partly why our hospitals were left in such a mess when the pandemic hit.
Apologies, I didn’t mean to take anything away from the scale of the clearly very ill people in hospitals. My mum is a paramedic so I know that for the people that covid does make very ill it is a very real problem and also that the scale of the problem is mammoth in terms of hospital intakes etc.
I wrote my post before my coffee this morning and clearly didn’t articulate myself very well.
I’ve said in earlier posts that I am not a COVID denier and that there is clearly a virus with the capabilities to make people extremely ill and also, sadly, to kill.
However, the other side of the coin, and I promise I don’t want to take anything away from your experience as it is clearly very real, I’ve said to my mum too that hospital/emergency response workers in terms of the pandemic are the exception rather than the rule as you do see the “worst case” with covid. The vast majority, myself included, don’t know anyone that has suffered badly with covid and as such do only see it as only flu, which I think is where the problem lies I think.
Either way, the main point I was trying to make is that year on year our hospitals are overrun (not on this scale) but nothing has been done to ease overcrowding increase staffing etc, but as soon as there’s money to be made, backhanders to receive there’s £37billion for T&T only.
Thank you for everything you do, the NHS is amazing and has taken very good care of my daughter when she’s needed it.

Reactions: 12
Black mirror incoming.
How spooky! My husband watches things like this on you YouTube and was showing me at the weekend.
We were saying how if it can save a dogs life in war or riots then thats good, but how scary it is that they could be bought into normal life.
The French have one too

This however I think is super scary. Apparently its been argued that it could be fake, but let me know what you think?

• Wow
How spooky! My husband watches things like this on you YouTube and was showing me at the weekend.
We were saying how if it can save a dogs life in war or riots then thats good, but how scary it is that they could be bought into normal life.
The French have one too

This however I think is super scary. Apparently its been argued that it could be fake, but let me know what you think?
Of course it's fake, it's the corridor crew, they're a special effects team. They release a new video every saturday.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.