Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it was only a matter of time before DARPA & The Pentagon “developed” a microchip that is implanted under your skin in order to “detect” covid... Does anyone seriously believe that this technology has only just been “invented”???
Bill Gates of Hell has invested in “quantum dot tattoos” that can be scanned in order to obtain a person’s medical history...
Oh, how everyone mocked us CT’s when we all warned about this!! Infact, didn’t it become a meme? “Bill Gates wants to put a microchip in me because he wants to track me” or something equally ridiculous...

ETA - Isn’t it funny how so many conspiracy theories have become facts??

And this article about Gates and his “Quantum Dot Tattoos” is 2 years old!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How it started/how its going...
Yep, and how many people have ridiculed us, over the whole “Bill Gates wants to microchip me so I can go down the pub” and other pathetic jibes.
Even though it’s very tempting to say “I told you so”
Part of me was hoping that it wouldn’t happen, and I think that applies to many CT’s.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You're all worried about a microchip, and that the government will control you, yet are seemingly happy to have a mobile phone, which could easily have the same thing.

Reactions: 5
Yep, and how many people have ridiculed us, over the whole “Bill Gates wants to microchip me so I can go down the pub” and other pathetic jibes.
Even though it’s very tempting to say “I told you so”
Part of me was hoping that it wouldn’t happen, and I think that applies to many CT’s.
Exactly!! Do people not realise that WE DO NOT WANT THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN, we're not here to act smug if they come true. That is the very last thing we want. It's not a win/lose situation, we all bloody lose if we have to have a passport to enter a shop, have mandatated vaccines or a p!ssed up microchip!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You're all worried about a microchip, and that the government will control you, yet are seemingly happy to have a mobile phone, which could easily have the same thing.
No that is not the same thing whatsoever.
If you had read the post, this is about implanting a microchip under your skin, that will have all your medical information on it, and it will be “scanned” to prove whether you have covid, or if you’ve had the vaccine or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If you had read the post, this is about implanting a microchip under your skin, that will have all your medical information on it, and it will be “scanned” to prove whether you have covid, or if you’ve had the vaccine or not.
And you can provide any information that they're going to start forcing people to take this microchip? Still, over ten pages later, and nobody can explain why the government have "escalated a pandemic. But if you are worried about the government knowing what you're doing, don't use a mobile phone, don't go outside, because you can be spotted by camera, and don't use a credit card or debit card to buy anything.

Reactions: 2
It didn’t say anywhere in that article that it would store your medical information or show if you’ve had a vaccine, did you read that somewhere else? All it talked about in that article was being able to detect if you had covid.

Exactly!! Do people not realise that WE DO NOT WANT THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN, we're not here to act smug if they come true. That is the very last thing we want. It's not a win/lose situation, we all bloody lose if we have to have a passport to enter a shop, have mandatated vaccines or a p!ssed up microchip!
It’s absolutely mad that some people think that we are enjoying all this!! How about NO !! We choose to educate ourselves on what we think is really happening behind the scenes, and this latest story is something that was being discussed months ago. But, don’t expect any pats on the back, or apologises for mocking us.
I’m pretty sure the usual Facebook morons will be trying to de-bunk this as we speak!!
Unfortunately for them, we are right again, with another “conspiracy theory” that is actual factual!!

It didn’t say anywhere in that article that it would store your medical information or show if you’ve had a vaccine, did you read that somewhere else? All it talked about in that article was being able to detect if you had covid.
I posted 2 articles. Did you read both of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have one thing to add.....😬

about 4.8% of the stuff you read in the daily mail is true,
If they manage an article without a typo in the headline it’s a good day in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely mad that some people think that we are enjoying all this!! How about NO !! We choose to educate ourselves on what we think is really happening behind the scenes, and this latest story is something that was being discussed months ago. But, don’t expect any pats on the back, or apologises for mocking us.
I’m pretty sure the usual Facebook morons will be trying to de-bunk this as we speak!!
Unfortunately for them, we are right again, with another “conspiracy theory” that is actual factual!!

I posted 2 articles. Did you read both of them?
No I only saw one I will go back and look sorry if I missed one

Reactions: 3
And you can provide any information that they're going to start forcing people to take this microchip? Still, over ten pages later, and nobody can explain why the government have "escalated a pandemic. But if you are worried about the government knowing what you're doing, don't use a mobile phone, don't go outside, because you can be spotted by camera, and don't use a credit card or debit card to buy anything.
As I previously explained to you. This technology has nothing to do with mobile phones. This is an implantable microchip that is placed under your skin to store your medical records, so if there’s any concern that you haven’t been vaccinated or if you are showing signs that you may have covid, this will also be stored in your microchip.
Bill Gates has invested money into the development of “Quantum Dot Tattoos, which he intended to be used to store medical records. Please look at both articles.

• Heart
As I previously explained to you. This technology has nothing to do with mobile phones. This is an implantable microchip that is placed under your skin to store your medical records, so if there’s any concern that you haven’t been vaccinated or if you are showing signs that you may have covid, this will also be stored in your microchip.
Bill Gates has invested money into the development of “Quantum Dot Tattoos, which he intended to be used to store medical records. Please look at both articles.
How is there zero reference to Bill Gates and Quantum Dots on the internet from credible sources, but the references that are coming are only from really unreliable.

Conspiracy Theory Misinterprets Goals of Gates Foundation - FactCheck.org

Oh, debunked again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.