Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The news media offers wall-to-wall propaganda every day. We only notice when a royal dies

Yet another statistic:

From a beach in Israel:

Very sad. :(

That photo the fact-checkers keep saying it's not true, but I see it on a video ..

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Breaking News 👀 I think people been saying this for a long time the vaccines aren’t the holy grail they made out View attachment 527175

Straight from Worzel himself
This speaks volumes. Johnson here is preparing us for another lockdown, possibly an endless cycle of them. The question now is when will the next one happen?

Does anyone who has had the vaccine, feel a little bit disappointed in what he said here? Not asking to provoke, I'm genuinely interested in opinions.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This speaks volumes. Johnson here is preparing us for another lockdown, possibly an endless cycle of them. The question now is when will the next one happen?

Does anyone who has had the vaccine, feel a little bit disappointed in what he said here? Not asking to provoke, I'm genuinely interested in opinions.
I’ve not had the vaccine yet as I’m under 30 so no way where near even being offered it. But I feel disappointed that day 1 of a major reopening phase, the media is already shoving it in our face that we’re not safe yet. We’re never going to be safe, people are going to die. Just like vulnerable people die from the flu every single year. My grandmas an end of life nurse and she’s always said about our elderly relatives that she stresses that they need to avoid any hospital admissions as many elderly people go into hospitals for say a fall, catch the flu and that ends up killing them. I’m not a selfish person but rational, you can’t prevent everyone from dying. Vaccines to me are the last straw, if vaccines don’t protect the vulnerable / nhs from being overwhelmed then we need to accept that we have to learn to life with it.
I’m sick of the control that the government have, I never thought I’d be in my twenties being told it’s illegal to visit family and friends...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

I've had both vaccines and no I don't feel disappointed.
Most people with a brain would know lockdown played a major part in reducing infections.

However now that everything is starting to open back up and infection rates will inevitably rise again I will be more than disappointed if we start getting lots of deaths and people being hospitalised again.
In fact I will be very pissed off.
All we can do now is wait and see.

Reactions: 11

I think they’ll periodically say they’ve “found” a variant in a certain area and urge the residents of that area to get tested like they’re doing in parts of London at the minute then they’ll “find” enough “cases” that they say justifies another lockdown which they’ll hope will make people have the vaccine. The vaccines are only authorised for emergency use so without the lockdowns there is no emergency?
Unless the masses grow some balls and make a stand then I think we’ll just go through cycles of lockdown.
People need to ditch the masks, stop the testing and get on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

No I don't feel disappointed because I was never under the impression it was the holy grail .I did it to try and minimise my chances of getting sick /dying from Covid my youngest son is only 8 I didn't want to leave my kids so soon ,a recent bereavement made me look at death differently....I think they'll wait to see how high infections /deaths rise before they'll think about another lockdown they've yet to put the vaccines to the test .

I think they’ll periodically say they’ve “found” a variant in a certain area and urge the residents of that area to get tested like they’re doing in parts of London at the minute then they’ll “find” enough “cases” that they say justifies another lockdown which they’ll hope will make people have the vaccine. The vaccines are only authorised for emergency use so without the lockdowns there is no emergency?
Unless the masses grow some balls and make a stand then I think we’ll just go through cycles of lockdown.
People need to ditch the masks, stop the testing and get on with life.
Feels like another wasted year tbh if they're not confident in the vaccines they'll need to find a way to live with it ,especially as they're losing public trust in both themselves and the vaccines the J&J vacc being put on hold has only added to this .Will they end up with a load of vaccines that can only be used on old people while the working age are getting hit harder with each new variant .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There is no mention of SARS-Cov 2 or Covid-19 in the patent, you were already exposed for lying in the Anti Conspiracy Theory thread.

Do you have any proof that it was made in a lab?
There was definitely mention of a vaccine for a specific SarsCov 2 beta coronavirus. As we all know, Sars Cov 2 is Covid 19.
Regarding the anti thread. That patent was under a different patent code. The real patent is what I posted a couple of pages back.

There is no mention of SARS-Cov 2 or Covid-19 in the patent, you were already exposed for lying in the Anti Conspiracy Theory thread.

Do you have any proof that it was made in a lab?
Here’s the patent that was filed by Moderna, for a mRNA vaccine for a SarsCov2 beta coronavirus. It was filed 9 months before the pandemic started. In the second page, first paragraph says the vaccine is “incase of deliberate release”.
3F57E518-4CB8-4612-9B92-9771116B8C16.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
A75FF8B3-6B9A-4E6B-BBA9-ACB76F08354B.png

The first paragraph clearly shows the “Deliberate Release” text.
Not sure how much more information you would need.😬

Does anyone know what’s going on in Chile and Brazil? I’ve heard some worrying reports that the Uk & South African variants have merged to become a super strain that could be resistant to vaccines. I also find it odd that both the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines both have blood clotting issues, so people will be more happy to take the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines...
As @Yoghurtpots said recently, the world’s media is controlled by 5 billionaires, and if they wanted a story “buried” they could very easily do that, and maybe it’s nothing, but I can’t help but wonder, if the mRNA vaccines are being pushed to be the front runners - even though it’s a new technology (in vaccines). Not only that, but the people who are behind them, like Gates, Fauci etc, stand to make billions from them...So it stands to reason that these will be pushed more than the others.
Pfizer have also been exposed for demanding that some South American countries have to hand over their Consulate buildings AND their Military Bases, in payment for the vaccines!! This is shocking and outrageous behaviour, and I only heard about this by watching an Indian news report about it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Are you speaking for yourself? It’s a genuine question, because I know many people who are very interested in this topic.
Yes, coronavirus’s have been around for decades, probably longer than that. But these coronavirus’s have never bothered anyone, and humans have still survived with their immune systems able to cope when confronted with these “virus’s”.
This “new” strain of coronavirus, is nothing like any found in nature. This coronavirus, or Sars Cov 2 was manipulated in a laboratory, and patented. Which leads me to Moderna, and the patent which was filed 9 months before the pandemic, for a very specific mRNA vaccine for a Novel Sars Cov 2 beta coronavirus, that was exactly the same as the covid that suddenly happened 9 months later..
Oh, and the patent, there is a little sentence as to why they wanted to have this vaccine, and they said “incase of deliberate release”.... Now, if that doesn’t prove that this whole pandemic was planned, then it never will.
The patent is on the last thread if you want to see it.

ETA - Re your question about people who die of covid, but it’s never covid that killed them, and when people die after having the vaccine, the vaccine is the cause
Tbh, I would like to see a link that backs this up, because In my opinion, the opposite is the truth.
Can you give the patent number for the SARS Covid 2 coronavirus? I'd be interested to read it.

Can you give the patent number for the SARS Covid 2 coronavirus? I'd be interested to read it.
Can’t you find it yourself?

Here’s the story about Pfizer “bullying” some South American countries over vaccine deployment..

Reactions: 3
There was definitely mention of a vaccine for a specific SarsCov 2 beta coronavirus. As we all know, Sars Cov 2 is Covid 19.
Regarding the anti thread. That patent was under a different patent code. The real patent is what I posted a couple of pages back.

Here’s the patent that was filed by Moderna, for a mRNA vaccine for a SarsCov2 beta coronavirus. It was filed 9 months before the pandemic started. In the second page, first paragraph says the vaccine is “incase of deliberate release”.
View attachment 527394
I've attached a link to the Moderna patent (#20190216917) which I think is the one to which you are referring here. It is easier to read than screenshots.

There are 123 references to SARS-CoV which as you understand is the respiratory disease first identified in February 2003. However I have been unable to find a single mention of SARS-Cov2 i.e. Covid-19.

I was able to find the reference to 'deliberate release' that you mentioned. The full paragraph reads ...

"Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) emerged in China in 2002 and spread to other countries before brought under control. Because of a concern for reemergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated".

While it does acknowledge the possibility of a virus being deliberately released, it is impossible to construe this as referring to anything other than the need to develop a vaccination for the original SARS virus.

I know in the covid thread people were miffed they had had the vaccine ( some both) and were still not allowed to do the things they thought they would be able to do.

• Sad
Thank you for the replies. To me it feels that the government are playing us like pipes. We shall see if they dare to lock us down again after mass vaccination. That could possibly be a line crossed for many.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I've attached a link to the Moderna patent (#20190216917) which I think is the one to which you are referring here. It is easier to read than screenshots.

There are 123 references to SARS-CoV which as you understand is the respiratory disease first identified in February 2003. However I have been unable to find a single mention of SARS-Cov2 i.e. Covid-19.

I was able to find the reference to 'deliberate release' that you mentioned. The full paragraph reads ...

"Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) emerged in China in 2002 and spread to other countries before brought under control. Because of a concern for reemergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated".

While it does acknowledge the possibility of a virus being deliberately released, it is impossible to construe this as referring to anything other than the need to develop a vaccination for the original SARS virus.
That’s the wrong patent number though.
I have posted 2 screenshots, which are easy to read. And the original Moderna patent for an mRNA vaccine related to a Sars Cov 2 coronavirus is clearly present. It’s all there in black and white.

Quick question, is everyone back at work now? As the thread seems pretty quiet at the moment..
I’d be interested to know if anyone is happy to work from home (if they can) rather than going back to the “office”?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s the wrong patent number though.
I have posted 2 screenshots, which are easy to read. And the original Moderna patent for an mRNA vaccine related to a Sars Cov 2 coronavirus is clearly present. It’s all there in black and white.

Quick question, is everyone back at work now? As the thread seems pretty quiet at the moment..
I’d be interested to know if anyone is happy to work from home (if they can) rather than going back to the “office”?
I have two Key worker job roles so have worked through out. I am on a break from one of them And return next week.
I was in town earlier and it was wonderful to see people out and about, families etc. Children smiling etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The news media offers wall-to-wall propaganda every day. We only notice when a royal dies

Very sad. :(

That photo the fact-checkers keep saying it's not true, but I see it on a video ..

The fact that no cause death has been confirmed for the actress, and you're already sharing links about it being related to the vaccine. She was already in ill health, she was battling lupus and was on dialysis.

I have two Key worker job roles so have worked through out. I am on a break from one of them And return next week.
I was in town earlier and it was wonderful to see people out and about, families etc. Children smiling etc.
Ah, that’s great that you’re having a little break from one of the jobs, you must feel exhausted at times, and also, I’d like to say thanks for being a key worker, it’s people like you that have kept the country going through the pandemic ❤
and how lovely to be out and seeing kid’s smiling and laughing!! When I was on my hack earlier. I saw lots of kids and people dog walking and laughing, and seeing this is good for your soul !!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.