Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the many issues I have with the covid vaccines is how public perception has been altered to thinking that they will prevent spread of a virus. Historically vaccines have been taken with the intent being of benefit for the sole recipient. Now any of us who have not had the covid vaccine are labelled as dangerous super spreaders and granny killers. The gaslighting from the government is exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Predictably, some morons on Facebook are frothing at the mouth over the Prion Disease scientific article. My friend told me how she was verbally abused, because no one has “challenged” this article, or the site that it came from..🥱
Obviously, these people are quite happy to believe everything that the government tells them, but the fact remains that these vaccines were given the green light under emergency legislation, with no studies on the long term effects of this new mRNA technology. They were also given legal indemnity from any lawsuits, and judging by the amount of vaccine injuries that have been reported on the VAERS and yellow card sites, Pfizer/Moderna/AstraZeneca etc, must be thanking their lucky stars that they are protected!!

Reactions: 9
2200 people died of any cause within 28 days of the vaccine in Scotland.
1400 died of any cause within 28 days of a positive pcr test for covid across the same period in Scotland.
If people don't like doing it for the vaccine, then they shouldn't do it for covid.
Only 3500 healthy people have died of any cause within 28 days of a positive pcr test in the full year across all age ranges. I think that gives a good idea of how many covid actually kills rather than people already incredibly ill in hospital who likely in 2018 would have been a flu or pneumonia death.
Screenshot_20210412-122338_WhatsApp.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I told my friend to not engage with these people, and she’s now deleting her account. Facebook are just another echo chamber for the government, and it’s not worth arguing with anyone on there.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who isn't bothered by the vaccine. If you want it, have it, if you see no benefit, don't. I've never been one for thinking I could police what others do with their bodies though so 🤷

Reactions: 12
2200 people died of any cause within 28 days of the vaccine in Scotland.
1400 died of any cause within 28 days of a positive pcr test for covid across the same period in Scotland.
If people don't like doing it for the vaccine, then they shouldn't do it for covid.
Only 3500 healthy people have died of any cause within 28 days of a positive pcr test in the full year across all age ranges. I think that gives a good idea of how many covid actually kills rather than people already incredibly ill in hospital who likely in 2018 would have been a flu or pneumonia death.
View attachment 525689
That’s really interesting. Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: 3
3500 healthy people across all age ranges.
If you have no underlining health condition at ANY age then you do not need the experimental vaccine.
If you have underlining health conditions and are above 70 then consider it but I personally would still recommend your own immune system given the odds!
20210412_123000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who isn't bothered by the vaccine. If you want it, have it, if you see no benefit, don't. I've never been one for thinking I could police what others do with their bodies though so 🤷
I don’t think anyone is policing what others do regarding the vaccines. It’s more a case of, getting as much information as you can, so that you can make an informed choice. What worries me is that anyone who questions the narrative, gets shot down and ridiculed as an anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist. When did challenging the narrative make someone a CT? Surely everyone has the right to ask questions without being ridiculed, or called a granny killer? It’s beyond ridiculous at this point..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think anyone is policing what others do regarding the vaccines. It’s more a case of, getting as much information as you can, so that you can make an informed choice. What worries me is that anyone who questions the narrative, gets shot down and ridiculed as an anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist. When did challenging the narrative make someone a CT? Surely everyone has the right to ask questions without being ridiculed, or called a granny killer? It’s beyond ridiculous at this point..
Precisely, its the absolute control and propaganda that is concerning. Social media shuts down anyone who goes against the mainstream narrative and it's all been done under the guise of 'protecting our health'. We have been encouraged and manipulated to become divisive throughout the whole pandemic and now have talking heads such as Edwina Curry saying unvaccinated people should stay in their homes. We're heading for segregation and it's very troubling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree. I have seen people attempting to police others, though. I've heard people say their mother in law can't see her kids again because she decided against the vaccine, for example. No regard for bodily autonomy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree. I have seen people attempting to police others, though. I've heard people say their mother in law can't see her kids again because she decided against the vaccine, for example. No regard for bodily autonomy.
One of my mum's friends said anyone who doesn't have the covid vaccine, should be put in prison! The programming runs deep. 😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Breaking news, apparently there’s been a shooting outside a hospital in Paris..

One of my mum's friends said anyone who doesn't have the covid vaccine, should be put in prison! The programming runs deep. 😖
I’ve been called several names including a granny killer - even though my own nan and my mum have both been vaccinated (I did try and stop my mum, but she wanted to “get her life back”, even though life has not returned to normal) also, she was so unwell after her jab, and that lasted for around a week. I feel so sorry for all these people who blindly believe everything that the government tell them. My mum wasn’t at all bothered by the fact that mRNA technology is a new concept, or that Moderna filed a patent on a specific coronavirus vaccine 9 months before the pandemic.
I have given up trying to explain things to her, she’s had the jab, so what good would it do?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do people not understand, that a patent for a coronavirus is not suspicious, because coronavirus has known to scientists since the 1930's

Why is it, when someone dies of Covid19, it's not Covid19, but when someone dies after using a vaccine, it's the vaccine.

Reactions: 12
it's not looking good for the J&J vaccine at the moment

A few vaccine clinics have stopped using it although CDC says there is no safety issue.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.