Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That VAERS Report is so heart-breaking. 😑

Regarding the Indian strain .... someone more cynical than me might insinuate that a spike has materialised at just the time they're mounting a campaign to frighten (sorry, I mean encourage) people aged 40 and over to take the jab. (Slightly less enthusiastic uptake in this age group apparently?)

No, I'm not getting overly excited about the prospect of restrictions being eased on June 21st either.

Reactions: 7
They are fear mongers and liars (but we all know that!!)

I worry about what is going to happen. So far they have stuck to it and people have been lulled into trusting the road map word for word. If deaths and hospitalisations continue to fall I think we’re looking at riots. Unfortunately the majority of people will still go along with whatever they put in place because they are very good at amping up the fear factor. All this stuff coming out of India is very well timed too (not saying it’s not real, but stuff can be spun whichever way).
The media are definitely “spinning” the narrative in India. Pictures of people laying in the streets because the hospitals are so full.., The only problem is that the pictures are from 3 years ago, and the people were on the street because it was a gas explosion!!!! Regarding the cremations outside, that is the Indian custom!! It’s all propaganda to frighten us, so when they next lockdown, it will be because of the scary Indian variant!!

Just out of interest, has a
This is going round on SM. Why would the media use old pictures to highlight the current crisis in India??? The bottom photo shows the date 07.05.2020.
@Spinidge - GMTA !! I also posted that picture of people “collapsing” in India, and yes it was due to a gas/chemical leak!! I also think the media are hyping up the “Indian variant” to get us ready for the next lockdown..
I can just imagine that wanker Neil Ferguson rubbing his hands together and making another “model” that will predict millions of deaths if people don’t get their booster vaccines !!!
If people can’t see through this propaganda bullshit, then they never will...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I followed her since her video about loads of people going to prison over lockdown. She said there would be loads of arrests in April which didn't happen (tbf she might have been referring to Hilary). I just can't believe that Hilary has been hung?!? It all seems so far fetched but hey who knows in this crazy would we're living in right now. I do know she's big mates with Charlie Ward who seems to be a very controversial character. Not sure what to make of him either.
It just seems like such a random thing to make up, but then if it is true it's almost unbelievable! I was just really shocked that no-one is talking about it, after all the talk there has been on the satanic child abuse etc. Bit convenient that it's all gone quiet...

Yeah Charlie Ward is a difficult one too - they don't really help themselves do they?! Being so controversial makes it easier for people to dismiss what they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
First time posting here, but have been reading avidly for ages, feeling relieved that others were able to put into words the feelings I've been having! I'm not very good at posting and sharing my views, partly because I can't explain them a lot of the time, it's more of a feeling than based on knowledge, which can mean it's dismissed easily. I'm also really anxious and struggle with confrontation, so learnt from an early age to just keep myself quiet and hidden in certain environments. Please be gentle with me 😅

I've recently been learning about the 'highly sensitive person'... It's me to a tee! But not used an a criticism for once - yay! Always felt like such an outsider in friends/family groups as someone questioning everything and thinking 'out of the box'. Wondered whether anyone else here related to it also?

Also, does anyone follow Clare_hocking_okell on Insta? (Hoping this is allowed as she has over 10K followers - please forgive me if I'm wrong!) Would love to know your thoughts on her recent posts regarding Hilary Clinton! 🤯
Hi, I also have the gift of knowing in fact we all do really. that little voice that tells you something, some listen some shhhh it up and dismiss it as silliness
If everyone listened and said what they heard this BS would be over. Everyone I know thinks something is very wrong right now, but many just go along with it because it's easier, safer. No one wants to step away from the comforting crowd.

Clare_hocking_okell is a fantasist or indeed a paid shill ( like Charlie ward and Simon Parks) and many others. Lots of talk, and no proof, they are always part of it all, have personal contact with those behind the scenes. I despise people like them. They prey on people who are worried about what is going on given them false hope that all will come right soon due to them. Then the rug is pulled from under people and do they accept they were wrong, no they carry right on with their crap and get angry at those who trusted them.

My own feelings are, that yes this will end and things will be good but its nothing to do with those people. When you watch these people watch with detachment. when they talk talking about being an insider etc roll your eyes and move on. I personally feel something amazing is coming, I have felt it for a long time now. The best thing we can all do is live our lives as best we can don't be scared and don't get drawn into listening to those people who tell you they are part of the chosen or those who try to make you feaful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another sad death..

QUOTE="Winners_Song, post: 4761567, member: 175180"]
Does anybody believe that all social distancing and other covid restrictions will be repealed on June 21st? I don’t. Even the road map wording says as much. There will be unrest!

That is heartbreaking. It’s scandalous for Expectant and breastfeeding mothers to be expected to take the vaccine with out there being any warnings of the actual consequences. It seems to be downplayed.

As there asking for covid Marshall’s to start in July, I honestly don’t know. I would hate to think how we as a society will cope with another lockdown.[/QUOTE]

It just seems like such a random thing to make up, but then if it is true it's almost unbelievable! I was just really shocked that no-one is talking about it, after all the talk there has been on the satanic child abuse etc. Bit convenient that it's all gone quiet...

Yeah Charlie Ward is a difficult one too - they don't really help themselves do they?! Being so controversial makes it easier for people to dismiss what they say!
There has been talk about it for decades, David Icke being the first person talking about it, pointing fingers at the likes of Saville and Prince Andrew.
Honestly, every video I watched of her she has come across as unhinged and occasionally narcissistic. That doesn’t meant she’s lying, but it does mean I find her hard to watch. But there have been a fair few videos and post from other sources pointing towards the same thing- arrested/killed etc,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
know the paedophilia side is true and it's being dealt with, but I am not on board that she and the others are part of ending it.

David Icke never mentioned Savill or Andrew but did always speak of top-ranking paedophiles in the royal family. government and other top professionals like the police and BBC.

Last edited:
know the paedophilia side is true and it's being dealt with, but I am not on board that she and the others are part of ending it.

David Icke never mentioned Savill or Andrew but did always speak of top-ranking paedophiles in the royal family. government and other top professionals like the police and BBC.
Did he not- he definitely mentioned the royals and politicians but in a general and non specific sense if i recall correctly. Sorry for accidently spreading some misinformation 😉
I know he did talk about events pertaining towards what is happening now though. To be honest I stopped looking into CTs years ago, but when the reality of Covid started to kick in and the new normal being used is when I started to look back towards them again.

Reactions: 5
Did he not- he definitely mentioned the royals and politicians but in a general and non specific sense if i recall correctly. Sorry for accidently spreading some misinformation 😉
I know he did talk about events pertaining towards what is happening now though. To be honest I stopped looking into CTs years ago, but when the reality of Covid started to kick in and the new normal being used is when I started to look back towards them again.
Many people have seen through the BS since the start of covid that makes them start looking into other things. So of course we get all the old CT popping back up.

We had so many arguments on the David Icke forum (now long deleted) About him naming people, yes he did name some, (politicians mainly if I remember rightly) but Savile wasn't one of them. This was one of my trying to prove others wrong and I in fact proved myself wrong. haha.

There is no need for anything but covid at the moment. this is one thing and all that surrounds it that is going to be proved to be true. Most people know deep down that something isn't right and in fact very wrong. So it's only a matter of time before the 100th monkey effect.

Why is he holding your vaccination card?? 😂😂😂
Don’t tell me HE was the one who vaccinated you?
😉🤪😂😂😂😂. He looks like a bloody potato 😂
Don’t tell me you don’t recognise him 😳he’s a famous movie star ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"My boyfriend won’t let me visit my friends or family. He has made me stop all contact with them unless it’s on the phone. The other week he told me to go out for a meal with my friends. But when I did, I got punished for it. I know he will tell me to do it again though, so I don’t know what action to take. He keeps doing this. He makes me feel like I’m going crazy for thinking he is controlling. Guess I’m just being ungrateful. It’s because he cares about me.
He didn’t want me going to the gym anymore, so I don’t do that. He also doesn’t let me go to work. He told me to only rely on his income and that he will look after me. I only go out for necessities. But when I do I need to share my location with him, no matter where I go and who I am with, for my own safety. My best friends kept saying he was just using and controlling me. So I no longer keep in touch with them and can’t trust them. I started missing my family so much last week that I snuck off to see them. My boyfriend caught me and I was punished for it. My uncle is dying in a nursing home but I’ve been forbidden to see him. I’m not allowed to do anything unless my boyfriend says so. I wanted to book a getaway to go and visit my relatives, but he said no.
I wanted to go back to school to learn some new skills, but I wasn’t allowed to do that either. I can’t wait until he says I can. I know the time will come soon he will let me. I know he’s only doing this because he loves me. He cares about me, he really does. It’s for my own good.
Now change boyfriend for government…
Scary isn’t it?"
Holy tit I read that as you were being controlled by your boyfriend I was about to come rescue you from a deranged looney tune, so yes wow that’s had even more of an impact than it would of done if I’d read it correctly in the first place 🤔

• Heart
So the NHS app is going to be transformed into the "vaccine passport". I cannot express how much I loathe this government. How can anyone think this isn't evil!

• Angry
Many people have seen through the BS since the start of covid that makes them start looking into other things. So of course we get all the old CT popping back up.

We had so many arguments on the David Icke forum (now long deleted) About him naming people, yes he did name some, (politicians mainly if I remember rightly) but Savile wasn't one of them. This was one of my trying to prove others wrong and I in fact proved myself wrong. haha.

There is no need for anything but covid at the moment. this is one thing and all that surrounds it that is going to be proved to be true. Most people know deep down that something isn't right and in fact very wrong. So it's only a matter of time before the 100th monkey effect.
I use to frequent the forum too. Some great people and some arseholes as well. A real mix. That’s why I love you guys, all good vibes here.

So the NHS app is going to be transformed into the "vaccine passport". I cannot express how much I loathe this government. How can anyone think this isn't evil!

They can shove their poisoned vaccine up there arse, as they sing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whilst I will be having the vaccine, I’m 100% against this vaccine passport, it’s unnecessary. If the vaccine protects me, why does it matter if someone else has it? The vaccine uptake has been massive, so surely the NHS would cope should the % of non vaccinated people get ill and need hospital treatment (baring in mind, most people would not require hospital treatment). Travel vaccines have been around forever (I remember when we went to Turkey when I was 13 and we had to be vaccinated) but we didn’t need a vaccine passport.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I followed her since her video about loads of people going to prison over lockdown. She said there would be loads of arrests in April which didn't happen (tbf she might have been referring to Hilary). I just can't believe that Hilary has been hung?!? It all seems so far fetched but hey who knows in this crazy would we're living in right now. I do know she's big mates with Charlie Ward who seems to be a very controversial character. Not sure what to make of him either.
I can't take her seriously. She's one of those that hint and it's seems for attention. I've seen other CT's back up their evidence as best they can and have seen child trafficking accounts show real life footage/ evidence of arrests and rescues.
I fear that people like her take away that this does go on with unbelievable posts like this and that it is very real, and that's sad because more people are admitting that the abuse is true. I think people like her are dimming the light that's needs to be shone on that's incredibly shady world.

I fully believe that trafficking goes on, I can even be on board the adrenachrome and that high profile people are involved, but Hillary being hanged is a step too far for me.

This website claims to have G.Bay transcripts

• Heart
Oh i can entertain all possibilities and i definitely don't take it personally , just find from my experience that most people i have come across that are 'anti conspiracy theory' can be bloody rude!
Totally agree and they call people bad names sometimes 🤔

Reactions: 3
Whilst I will be having the vaccine, I’m 100% against this vaccine passport.
Me too. This is a slow (or not so slow!) march towards the big society using our data with untrustworthy business partners to control our movements and most importantly, consumer habits in a cashless society.

Waste of time and money being blindly handed over for covid ID cards to normalise the fact that you now need a smartphone, email address, debit card, PayPal, public WiFi and a proof of a vaccine to be included in public life! I work in health and social care and the service users (who have learning disabilities) are being “encouraged” to have the vaccine because they know that if they don’t they might not be able to do things they enjoy (shows, cinema, pub). Sad really that none of these people are being considered as disadvantaged by the ID card scheme. Where is evidence of the equality impact assessments? I suppose it’s already a done deal. I doubt very much that this will be “temporary”.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too. This is a slow (or not so slow!) march towards the big society using our data with untrustworthy business partners to control our movements and most importantly, consumer habits in a cashless society.

Waste of time and money being blindly handed over for covid ID cards to normalise the fact that you now need a smartphone, email address, debit card, PayPal, public WiFi and a proof of a vaccine to be included in public life! I work in health and social care and the service users (who have learning disabilities) are being “encouraged” to have the vaccine because they know that if they don’t they might not be able to do things they enjoy (shows, cinema, pub). Sad really that none of these people are being considered as disadvantaged by the ID card scheme. Where is evidence of the equality impact assessments? I suppose it’s already a done deal. I doubt very much that this will be “temporary”.
This is where we all need to stick together and not comply. If enough people refuse then they won't be able to get away with whatever sinister plan they have.

Reactions: 7
this article quotes Shapps where he makes it clear that it's not the "track and trace" app that they are going to mutate into the covid passport, as I and others had no doubt assumed; but the earlier "NHS app", which unfortunately is useful for things like booking and managing appointments (at some surgeries anyway) or ordering repeat prescriptions. Cunning. Grrrr.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.