Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancer treatment should have been ring fenced as an essential priority service. Its disgusting to delay the treatment and lose so many lives. Its like deciding which lives are more important . If you can go for dental work and blood tests which are close contact why can't you get your cancer treatment as long as all the protocols and safety measures are followed. I was chatting to a woman at work with more severe diabetes who said she hasn't had her eye or feet checks all year and her check ups have been by phone. She really seemed quite worried and has no idea when this will change. Again if the risk is mitigated surely its common send to at least see these people in person at least once, they could lose their feet or eye sight.
It just seems to varied across the board and i really do feel that SOME parts of the NHS are using covid to cover up or excuse pure incompetence at the cost of peoples lives. The NHS does an incredible job but some of the failings and unacceptable treatment of some patients pre and during covid can't be ignored

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
care of the elderly has always been shocking, but for the most part hidden by services.
Services fight tooth and nail, its funding from local councils that halt what happens to help, then let's not speak of the bed blocking because of care home fees and waiting for adult social services to pull their finger out, again thanks to national underfunding.

What hasn't helped now is that people like me have carried on as normal, but other services are all working from home, so that ties the system.
It winds me right up that we've put ourselves right out there on the front line. We didn't get to flash our nhs badge and get in supermarkets quick, even though some receptionist working from home could take advantage of that. We can't wave our badge of honour and say how bad the nhs and people were affected because we don't work for them. Instead we had to plough on through watching the fall out and support the most vulnerable as best we could who were being left festering. (Yes I realise how salty I sound, but I'm allowed to rant and tell my story just like NHS staff do)

My work shows me what has happened to the older generation, my personal life tells a very real story of what happens to kids and young adults.

The whole thing is fucked up big time, but yet still we have people that want to hide away and keep things shut. With what you and I have experienced wouldn't it be lovely to be one of those people!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What in the actual propaganda hell is this? 🤢🤡
Edited due to fat finger typing🙈
Oh I heard on the news that bloody Harry & Smeggy are going to “appear” at this “concert” god only knows how much those 2 morons love the publicity (which was apparently the main reason they left the UK) 🤪

Changing the subject ever so slightly. The comments on this article are veeeery interesting!

View attachment 548871
Pair of pedos ( allegedly) 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I heard on the news that bloody Harry & Smeggy are going to “appear” at this “concert” god only knows how much those 2 morons love the publicity (which was apparently the main reason they left the UK) 🤪

don’t get me started 🤐 wrong thread ooh... wrong thread 😂😂

to link it to CT’s I don’t believe Charles is Harry’s father and she might not be a lizard like the royal family but Meggy is 1000% snake 😬

(damn I tried 😂😂)

• Haha
Cancer treatment should have been ring fenced as an essential priority service. Its disgusting to delay the treatment and lose so many lives. Its like deciding which lives are more important . If you can go for dental work and blood tests which are close contact why can't you get your cancer treatment as long as all the protocols and safety measures are followed. I was chatting to a woman at work with more severe diabetes who said she hasn't had her eye or feet checks all year and her check ups have been by phone. She really seemed quite worried and has no idea when this will change. Again if the risk is mitigated surely its common send to at least see these people in person at least once, they could lose their feet or eye sight.
It just seems to varied across the board and i really do feel that SOME parts of the NHS are using covid to cover up or excuse pure incompetence at the cost of peoples lives. The NHS does an incredible job but some of the failings and unacceptable treatment of some patients pre and during covid can't be ignored
Well said, and I agree with you. I recently mentioned that we lost a family friend to breast cancer, and what really angered me was the amount of times that her hospital appointments were cancelled due to bleeping covid. It’s absolutely shocking how many people are suffering because of cancelled appointments, and obviously, there’s now a huge backlog in the NHS that’s going to take literally months to sort out..

don’t get me started 🤐 wrong thread ooh... wrong thread 😂😂

to link it to CT’s I don’t believe Charles is Harry’s father and she might not be a lizard like the royal family but Meggy is 1000% snake 😬

(damn I tried 😂😂)
She’s a snake who likes wearing Harry’s ginger balls as earings..😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Someone said Elijah Wood was also passed around Hollywood as a kid! I almost don't want to believe that Tom is a child abuser, I've always loved his movies 😥

Meghan is well ...... I better not mention what I think of Meghan markle 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Someone said Elijah Wood was also passed around Hollywood as a kid! I almost don't want to believe that Tom is a child abuser, I've always loved his movies 😥
Did you ever watch Issac Kappy’s livestream that he did before he was murdered? And I say “Murdered” because he literally said on that livestream that if people heard that he had committed suicide, that would mean he had been bumped off. There’s also this video that was doing the rounds last year, and it was this whistleblower who is a Hollywood “indie” film producer, and the things he was saying were really really bad..
There’s a very dark side to Hollywood (which I think most people would agree with)..

The problem with the Yellow Card Scheme is that the link between the vaccine and the side-effect is not actually proven. It seems like it's the first step towards gathering possible links which they then go on to explore and prove or disprove - sort of like what happened with blood clots, now with menstruation changes and whatever India is looking at

Obviously I'm not saying that eye issues can't be caused by the vaccine, but at the same time the Yellow Card Scheme and it's reports are also not saying that they can be. The problem is that sometimes the Scheme gets used as some sort of proof that there is a link, though at the same time we shouldn't be dismissing experiences of people/people we may know
So what are we supposed to do when people are having the vaccine, and then get a side effect?
If you have no problem in believing that people are getting side effects from Covid.
If you have no problem in believing that people are dying of Covid.
WHY do you have a hard time believing that people are getting side effects AND dying from the vaccines??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you ever watch Issac Kappy’s livestream that he did before he was murdered? And I say “Murdered” because he literally said on that livestream that if people heard that he had committed suicide, that would mean he had been bumped off. There’s also this video that was doing the rounds last year, and it was this whistleblower who is a Hollywood “indie” film producer, and the things he was saying were really really bad..
There’s a very dark side to Hollywood (which I think most people would agree with)..
Do you remember when Corey Feldman said he was going to expose the lot of them and then went really quiet. I wonder what happened to that? He also said he feared for his life. You really can't believe people can be that evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Do you remember when Corey Feldman said he was going to expose the lot of them and then went really quiet. I wonder what happened to that? He also said he feared for his life. You really can't believe people can be that evil.
I thought that Corey Feldman exposed Charlie Sheen? but the problem was that he was asking people to pay to view his “big” expose, and in the end I think people got fed up with him trying to make money from his abuse... which I find really sad, because he’s basically been cast out of Hollywood as no one will employ him...
Another thing - didn’t his friend Corey Haim die from a drug overdose recently? (He was in the Lost Boys film with him)..

• Sad
Hi, welcome😊

I too would be interested in seeing what people think of Clare_hocking_okell. - personally I cant take her seriously. But that’s just me.
Thank you! I can't quite decide what to make of her either, or figure out her role in it all 🤔 She is certainly passionate about it!

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is a slightly odd statement to make because... well, what can they show you without it being distasteful?

I remember during the first outbreak in Italy there was footage of hospitals being full and people being laid on their stomachs (as I understand that helped somehow?) because they had no ventilators. Reflecting on it, it's distasteful to show that

In India the most I have seen shown were the outside crematoriums (though I haven't had huge access to the news channels because of uni, and I haven't looked at news articles since moving) and even that's a bit distasteful even if they're not straight up showing bodies burning

I also think it's interesting that a lot of the stuff that has happened in other countries were the worst case scenarios for the UK that we were very lucky to avoid because measures were taken (even if they were extremely late at times). Plus, I'm sure there are NHS workers here or elsewhere that have discussed how bad things were a while back 🤷‍♀️
You do realise that “outdoor cremations” are actually perfectly normal in India? The media are really hyping something that is actually a custom into something to frighten people.

Another story regarding India..

This one is from 3 YEARS ago!!..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank you! I can't quite decide what to make of her either, or figure out her role in it all 🤔 She is certainly passionate about it!
I followed her since her video about loads of people going to prison over lockdown. She said there would be loads of arrests in April which didn't happen (tbf she might have been referring to Hilary). I just can't believe that Hilary has been hung?!? It all seems so far fetched but hey who knows in this crazy would we're living in right now. I do know she's big mates with Charlie Ward who seems to be a very controversial character. Not sure what to make of him either.

Reactions: 3
I thought that Corey Feldman exposed Charlie Sheen? but the problem was that he was asking people to pay to view his “big” expose, and in the end I think people got fed up with him trying to make money from his abuse... which I find really sad, because he’s basically been cast out of Hollywood as no one will employ him...
Another thing - didn’t his friend Corey Haim die from a drug overdose recently? (He was in the Lost Boys film with him)..
Corey Haim died years ago, and its always been argued that his drug abuse was because of the abuse he suffered. I have no reason to doubt either of the Corey's and have always believed them both

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anybody believe that all social distancing and other covid restrictions will be repealed on June 21st? I don’t. Even the road map wording says as much. There will be unrest!

Does anybody believe that all social distancing and other covid restrictions will be repealed on June 21st? I don’t. Even the road map wording says as much. There will be unrest!
I worry about what is going to happen. So far they have stuck to it and people have been lulled into trusting the road map word for word. If deaths and hospitalisations continue to fall I think we’re looking at riots. Unfortunately the majority of people will still go along with whatever they put in place because they are very good at amping up the fear factor. All this stuff coming out of India is very well timed too (not saying it’s not real, but stuff can be spun whichever way).

Reactions: 9
I think they're using India to try put the Covid fear back in people. They can then change the narrative a bit further down the line and maybe tweak the dates. Thing is, we're too distant from India so even though it's dominating the news, the general public probably won't give it much thought.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.