Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She can hide it on social media all she wants. At the end of the day she is pathetic enough to be with him. He’s a sleazy disrespectful prick and will never change.

Reactions: 25

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I am screaming 😂 “trying to teach him theres things more important than looks” while she has the most ridiculous fake looking self absorbed obsessed with my looks filter on that she looks like an actual cartoon with okay aoifs we believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 24

miserysorrow

VIP Member
When you compare Ellie's individual thread to Conor's thread (both made on the same day) she only has 11 pages, of course she's a bit lazy which explains it but compare that to this thread where Conor's always making an eejit of himself and birdbrained Barbie is thrown to the mix... makes you think who really is the problem...

Last edited:

floggersunited

Chatty Member
💯 who in the name of God has a photo of anyone their in the car aside from Padre Pio? Like when or why would you even be looking at it ? Such childish behavior. Bet he has CR ❤ AD 4eva wrote on the log book
Padre Pio 🤣🤣 you win the internet today 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She kicked him to the curb after his childish All Ireland day comment. The people of Kerry made her see the light. He knows he fucked up and embarrassed himself and humiliated her. He definitely thought she would crawl back for the Dubai trip like Ellie would but it's over. He's probably spent a fortune on hotels, restaurant and trip bookings lol.

He'll have to address it eventually.

Lesson learned for Aoife - he overlap texted her when he was with Ellie. A sign of a shitbag and major red flag. Aoife is not all sweet as sin either.

Last edited:
  • Sick

corkspill

VIP Member
And here we have it. Same bed sheets. They are the most pathetic pair going. He’s never been right but Aoife seriously needs to consider how she’s looking and behaving. Cancels Dubai but fucks about like this. They need counselling.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is everyone making a big deal out of that blowjob comment, although the way he does Aoife should run a mile but the blowjob is a joke, me and my bird do say much worse things as banter/ having the laugh with eachother
Not sure if this is a serious post. And if you can't tell the difference, go back to school maybe.

ragingbull

I drove up to see was the car a Skoda and it’s gone. Her car is still there tho and her lights from her makeup table are on so I presume she is still there👀. Are they flying out tonight? How I know the lights are still on is because you can see into her house clear as day😂😂😂. Her house is the purple door
Posting pictures from outside her house is too far.

Pacho

Hes a huge golf fan too 😉😉😂😂
Never seen anyone on the bandwagon as much as him. For everything.
Waiting for the rugby next. Wait until you see him & his dad wandering around France in chinos & shoes with his jumper over the shoulder, pint of Heineken in hand. "Roysh, goys anyone got a spare ticket to the rugby?"

• Haha
Reactions: 23

irishnosebag

VIP Member
where’s that poster that drove to her house yesterday? You have a new challenge tonight 😂
---
The penny’s one has to be real time? The embarrassment of pretending your at home is too much for me to comprehend 😂

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Well her pics settle it now
Sorry what exactly is “hectic” about eating Chinese in bed. She’s obvs as disgusting as him. We know she was desperate for the fame and clearly stoops to any level, exhibit A, being in a relationship with that donkey and his children’s shoes

Last edited:
  • Haha

Superbulker

It's called red onion you absolute cretin! Basing most of your income on "reviewing" food and you can't even get the most basic thing right! Fml I pray for humanity when people like you are making a living like this

Attachments

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
I agree with the person who messaged her. The child hadn’t a clue what she was talking about and just kept talking about his own looks. What child of 7 would say “oh I have nice skin”… she’s clearly inadvertently teaching him the value of looks. Also aoife get your child off instagram - your account is public for anyone to view. Protect your kid since you don’t protect yourself from Conor’s nasty behaviour

• Heart