Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theGingerBreadMan

I drove up to see was the car a Skoda and it’s gone. Her car is still there tho and her lights from her makeup table are on so I presume she is still there👀. Are they flying out tonight? How I know the lights are still on is because you can see into her house clear as day😂😂😂. Her house is the purple door
I think you should remove that picture- just frankly it is bizarre to have taken it to post to a public forum. There are weirdos out there and she has a young child

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Pissing myself that he outed her by tucking into a manky dirty Subway full of Southwest sauce, on her white sheets 😂 keep it classy ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick

Ratsout

VIP Member
I actually think Aoife is now WORSE than Ellie. She’s older and has a kid so you’d think she’d have a bit more cop on

ontheroad13

Hey aoife the girls would also like to know what sort of brain and eye deficiency do u suffer from that u think conor 5 head ryan is a suitable partner? Cheated on his ex, absolutely made a holy show of you to his thousands of followers, massive conor mcgregor lover, plus all the other horrible behaviour traits he has?????

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wouldn’t read anything into it- it’s all to generate discussion and speculation and engagement. She’ll be in Dubai with him, they’re together make no bones about it- they just do all this shite to make people talk
I dunno.... she only ever becomes active on insta when they are fighting to rise him 🤷🏽‍♀️ we all know the toxic little way his head works ... it would drive him mad her posting and dropping hints she's single on insta. She only does it when she has him blocked. How do they not realise how toxic they are.
---
Aoife if you are reading this. Cop the absolute FUCK on. You have a child. These games are a terrible example for him. Continuing this will damage Leo's trust ever letting another man into his life again. Run and don't fucking look back. U will only look back and thank yourself every day that you did. Like I do... daily!! Fuck Dubai. Fuck brand trips. It. Is. Not. Worth. It. Future speaking ...

mayoandmagmurderers

imagine your boyfriend talking about you giving him blowjobs and being an arse about you to 120k people on instagram

and then taking him back

and still suck him off

Have some backbone Aoife. Jesus

• Sick
She is an utter embarrassment ! I can guarantee you the two of them were watching this thread, wetting themselves at all of us fools speculating on them… can we all finally agree that she is as bad as him
---
She is an utter embarrassment ! I can guarantee you the two of them were watching this thread, wetting themselves at all of us fools speculating on them… can we all finally agree that she is as bad as him

Reactions: 33

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
“Oh I know I’ll pretend I’m showing this air freshener but subtly show Aoife’s picture to play with all the haters “

God love him he’s an awful pleb!
why does he have a picture of her there in the first place. Genuinely strange stalker carry on. It’s all a bit OTT. If my bf had a picture of me stuck in his car, I’d give his head a wobble to cop on.

and sorry, why is he taking a photo like that while driving. Ridiculous

Just gonna say it. Aoife is a carbon copy of Ellie in her behaviours. A low self esteem right idiot.

She should have kicked him to the curb for that Croke Park comment. Ah well, she deserves every she gets with him. There is not a hope in hell he has the ability to stay faithful.
---
Unfortunately, it's a sad fact that some girls go after guys who will treat them badly. They know it deep down. Aoife is one of those.

I am so grateful that I'm not in a relationship with a bloke who's built like a bus ticket with size 3 shoes. Scarlet for you Aoife 🤣🤣 he's the human version of a wet sleeve I'd rather die than have him get up on me 🤣🤣
"Built like a bus ticket". You win the internet.

I'm robbing that and going to use it at the earliest possible convenience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

housecoatgossip

There has to be something genuinely lacking with the girl, not just to be with Conor, but to bring your son around him and this toxic relationship. Some role model, no one wants to mother shame anyone but she needs to give her head a wobble

Reactions: 32

Meteor09

Chatty Member
What happened at the charity football match, how do we know he didn’t go?
We don't
Thread title suggestion
Conor and Aoife didn't go to Dubai and as per usual no reason given why
Sticks up a picture of her in the bed but everyone knows he's not getting head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31