Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

Is he not mortified that she wants to act like she's completely single online cause she's embarrassed to be with him...

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

ontheroad13

Has he deleted this? Saw the pink case as well and the A necklace. After finally thinking Aoife had some sense looks like she just will never learn. He looks smug out on the bed saying โ€˜weโ€™ over and over.
I'm now 100% sure they are still together but she's obviously told him keep it private and to cancel the dubai holiday to make it look even more like they have broken up, she's a simpleton, what any woman could see in that fella is ridiculous.

Reactions: 27

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
He has pulled out of plenty of things before including talks in a secondary school for young impressionable boys who were very disappointed he didnโ€™t show up
The last place that little prick needs to be going is a secondary school taking to anyone. If I heard he was coming to speak to my son Iโ€™d cause ructions

• Haha
  • Heart

TittleTallteGuru

Why are we all suprised....

Now it's her that gives me the ick...

She comes across a bit stupid aswell like Ellie,wouldn't you have to be to drop anchor for him to pump one out on you...

And the grand reveal was subway on a bed๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฎ

Long shot from a hair flick in a dubai pool

Cabbages the both them

• Sick

Saz99

Sorry I don't think she did nearly anything worth giving out about, the video was just an interaction between mother and son, she didn't need to tell everyone he has a diagnosed learning disability but once felt a reason to defend herself and how he was shy. He seems like a nice little boy, that doesn't happen without some sort of guidance and love from mam. Defo don't need to be commenting on her as a parent when this thread is massively dedicated Conor and his goings on not if she is a good or bad parent

Shanto

"Someone" (himself) will ask him why she didn't wish him a happy birthday or anniversary & he will say how his whole relationship isn't online or something to that extent.
Apart from telling his whole following about how here Blowjobs are out of this world. This guy makes my skin crawl... Him and McGregor both make me want to vomit. And so be it here they are working together... a match made in Mountjoy.

• Heart

Inspector Gadget

Defo over Aoife has a "glow up" caption on her story, absolutely delighted she won't be long single if she wants to! He screwed that up like
In fairness that girl could have anyone she wants. Never understood why she settled for Conor Ryan of all people ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad she got away from him. Heโ€™s a narcissistic mysoginistic fuckhead.

Reactions: 26
Imagine if the break up was over what happened the all ireland day!
A sport he doesnโ€™t follow, has no interest in , and took a genuine supporters seat
Iโ€™m feckin delighted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

goss1987xx

Does anyone have a rough idea of the address? If he did buy the house it would be listed on the property price register
I delivered food to it a few weeks back Iโ€™ll try find the address not from the area myself but was covering for someone in restaurant, itโ€™s coolock area anyway he had a note on the order to leave it at the door cheapskate wouldnโ€™t tip me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
I delivered food to it a few weeks back Iโ€™ll try find the address not from the area myself but was covering for someone in restaurant, itโ€™s coolock area anyway he had a note on the order to leave it at the door cheapskate wouldnโ€™t tip me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Also only reason I know was him was 1) he rang for a discount and was told no 2) his name was on the receipt 3) his big jeep outside it , he charges 400/600 euro for a review of a restaurant

• Wow
  • Haha

Smell BS

Some people going on like Aoife is a victim. Like she's controlled/manipulated. Shes not wrapped around no finger she knows exactly what she's at ๐Ÿ˜‚ Another wannabe influencer sure we called that back a long time ago. She's 30 and has a child, she's not niave to the world. Someday they will realize you have to work hard for anything worth having ๐Ÿคญ

gossmomma

Comes on going on about anxiety over the gym so she needs to go to a quiet one with no one โ€œshowing offโ€ yet post regularly to thousands on insta with her baps outโ€ฆ

she isnโ€™t right in the head she couldnโ€™t be going around with an absolute creep like him โ€ฆ how embarrassing to be with someone who you wonโ€™t acknowledge in public

Inspector Gadget

Aoife is very quiet all week. Ellie is flying to Vegas today as well. Must suck to be Conor watching them alm get on with his life.
I always felt like the relationship between Conor and Aoife was very forced and put on, just the way heโ€™d constantly go on about her and marrying her. Always seemed like he was trying to prove a point to get at Ellie Iโ€™m guessing. Convinced Aoife was just a rebound to help him get over being dumped by Ellie.

Reactions: 25

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She is so so silly for getting back with him after the things he said at the all Ireland. I honestly thought she seen sense and got rid for her and her wee boys sake. Surely she doesnโ€™t want him growing up hearing/ seeing stupidity like that when she comes across so respectful and smart herself. I wonder what the young fellas dad thinks of that.
I wish she stayed away from him and moved on but at the same time we donโ€™t knowwhat their relationship is like, maybe itโ€™s manipulative? She really deserves so much better. She seems so gorgeous inside out and out and seems like she doesnโ€™t even realise it herself sadly
Iโ€™ve said it once and Iโ€™ll say it again. This woman is not the innocent gal sheโ€™s loving people believing she is. She knew exactly what she was getting into, she is the one pulling the strings in all this.

ThatGeebag

I'm not a fan of either of them but how fitting if Aoife is cheating on him. He deserves that karma little imp like him ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart