Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corkspill

VIP Member
I fully believe Aoife is playing this game too. Right when he starts mentioning her she posts this ‘mad’ story claiming she’s been fucked over in the past. Two of them still not following each other but he was down there during the week with her. He still says on his stories Aoife has a key to the house, she will be staying up there and speaks about her son etc. I know for a fact if an ex of mine spoke on his story like that about me and we weren’t together I wouldn’t be hinting at it with stupid stories I’d say it straight out to put the record straight.
The two of them are twisted in the head and playing fucked up games. I cannot fathom how you’d be with someone and not follow them on social media yet speak about them on your story.
Does anyone ever ask him why he doesn’t follow her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Shanto

Why is everyone making a big deal out of that blowjob comment, although the way he does Aoife should run a mile but the blowjob is a joke, me and my bird do say much worse things as banter/ having the laugh with eachother
Good man Conor.

Reactions: 20

Pacho

"Someone" (himself) will ask him why she didn't wish him a happy birthday or anniversary & he will say how his whole relationship isn't online or something to that extent.

• Sick

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
It used to be said about Ellie, like why would you want to be with someone and yet you’ve to lie about it. What stuns me is he’s gross, has no redeeming features. From all accounts he’s a needle dick too, so what is it? He gives me the absolute ick.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Like imagine your “girlfriend” not following you on insta when that’s literally your job. & when she did follow you she never interacted with any of your posts. Not only that but she has removed all evidence of you from her own social
Media 🤔 yes bud that’s not strange at all

corkspill

VIP Member
Between him losing Aoife and Ellie he’d want to wake up to what girls he has and stop treating them like pieces of shit. Anyone would be lucky to have them and they are just too good for him. As much as Ellie had her flaws she put up with a lot from him because he kept her in a shit place.

ThorsHammer

I just find it embarrassing that they put up pics with clues looking for attention...such as the PLT case in his story and her uploading the full pic of it on her dump last night...grow up ffs

ThatGeebag

He'd promote a steaming pile of dog shite on the ground if he was getting paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

corkspill

VIP Member
She’s reading here. Rita ora she got as well. Shes posting from her house and doing a haul. She’s trying to show she isn’t with him
---
Someone needs to get a photo and out the fuckers
Exactly. Other wise it’s all rumors. Sure someone said he was in kerri a few days ago when he was in Dublin.
---
We should change this to Aoife’s thread. Conor is irrelevant without this drama 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

GiggyBOO2

Just gonna say it. Aoife is a carbon copy of Ellie in her behaviours. A low self esteem right idiot.

She should have kicked him to the curb for that Croke Park comment. Ah well, she deserves every she gets with him. There is not a hope in hell he has the ability to stay faithful.
---
Unfortunately, it's a sad fact that some girls go after guys who will treat them badly. They know it deep down. Aoife is one of those.
I agree , from the outside she looks very confident and put together but she must have a low self esteem to allow herself to be treated like that .
She said her haters lack self awareness .
I can tell you now , nobody with any level of self awareness would stay with someone like him .
Some girls think they can change a man, I genuinely didn’t think Aoife was this type of girl. Quite sad - daddy issues?

Pacho

The 'wedding ring' is absolutely hilarious. So childish.

I bet they rescheduled when she proved her point. He'll be on his stories letting on something happened & he couldn't go but he's going now in a few weeks & she'll be going with him.

Last edited:

Rattle

When he speaks about Dubai it’s all ‘I’ and not we
Don’t be fooled- it’s yet more of his foolish games for engagement. She’ll be there but they’ll make it look like she isn’t, and then when people ask he’ll say ‘we don’t put everything on social media’- could write him like a shitty paperback