Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why do people on here think Aoife is some kind of hero? It’s weird. She went to London with him after the All Ireland bull & sorry but how many people listen to random people from their county about their relationships 😂😂 she’s a knob just like him. Everyone knows how he treated Ellie

Reactions: 31

Ratsout

VIP Member
Claims she watches too many murder documentaries yet still got into the car in the first place. At least we know why she’s still with Conor cause there’s obviously absolutely nothing going on behind those eyes

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I doubt anyone is asking where her clothes are from. She dresses like she buys from the lost & found bin at a brothel most of the time

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
You know what usually breaking up with someone like him doesn't happen overnight is say he was hard to shake off
Sure he flew over to New York to try convince Ellie to get back with him. When you google stage 5 clinger his face shows up. He’s as bad as Shannen Reilly McGrath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

overgrammers

VIP Member
If you believe this del boy saying he get mortgage approval you would believe anything.

Super high risk, not a chance he would be approved. That's the bottom line. He is creating a narrative, a narrative that can be debunked with ease.

Don't know what he has to gain from lying but anyway. Trying to show he's successful I guess.
I know people who are mortgage advisors. He wouldn’t get a mortgage on a Wendy house

• Haha

Pacho

You’d think if Aoife really wasn’t with him she’d post something? She was fast enough to post stories saying ‘glow up’ etc
Very true. That's why I think they are still together. You'd know his game by now & know how much it would annoy him when he's looking for the attention/engagement on social media,
so immediately I'd be putting up a photo of me & Michael Healy-Rae on a horse drawn carriage tour of the Ring of Kerry in my I ❤ Fungi the dolphin tshirt # “Comhar, Cabhair, Cairdeas,”
to let everyone know I'm at home & not with him. But that's just me. Guess she's just as bad looking for engagement too

• Haha

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
She probably wants the batteries gifted lol.

After seeing that video it's clear why she was/is with Conor Ryan. She's mad to be something and he comes with freebies.

I also wonder what she really looks like without the filters?
Honestly, she’s a weapon imo after watching that. She speaks about how her son has a learning disability and gets very overwhelmed when trying to communicate what it is he wants to express. That’s even more of a reason NOT to exploit him for your Instagram stories, Aoife. Cop on.

• Heart

Chipper4life

I do the accounts for a food vendor, seen a payment of €500 made to him obviously for 'advertising' I knew straight away. I requested an invoice and they couldn't get one off him 👀 dodge...

• Wow
Reactions: 29

corkspill

VIP Member
When you compare Ellie's individual thread to Conor's thread (both made on the same day) she only has 11 pages, of course she's a bit lazy which explains it but compare that to this thread where Conor's always making an eejit of himself and birdbrained Barbie is thrown to the mix... makes you think who really is the problem...
He has always been the problem. At most Ellie was silly for sticking by him but look we were all young once and she didn’t know any better. He would’ve made her feel like she deserved nothing else and that he was the best she’d get. It isn’t until she realized her self worth she made the call to kick him.
---
When you compare Ellie's individual thread to Conor's thread (both made on the same day) she only has 11 pages, of course she's a bit lazy which explains it but compare that to this thread where Conor's always making an eejit of himself and birdbrained Barbie is thrown to the mix... makes you think who really is the problem...
As much as people can say she’s lazy etc she’s doing really well, her podcast with charleen is flying, they’ve sold out all their live gigs. She’s going on all her holidays she wants too, she’s living her best life. Meanwhile Conor is still dragging women down and making himself look like a tool.

• Heart

corkspill

VIP Member
Nah all this is probably made up by the two of them for engagement. Especially when he puts profile on private he’s looking for followers. They are as immature!! I stil don’t believe either of them but Aoife making up that story is one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen in a long time.

• Heart

ed1

Has anyone ever noticed how small his hands are. Reminds me of the fella from scary movie that cuts the chicken with his bare hands

• Haha
  • Sick

GiggyBOO2

All her questions are about being a single mom and speaking about Leo’s dad!! Could be a hint
I don’t think so , I think her latest answers just goes to show she’s still with him , talking about the “haters” on the fake accounts which is obviously us .
I think if anything she done the whole q&a to finally break the ice after the head post and she’s basically saying that everything being written on tattle isn’t true 😂
I think it’s funny because she said these people hated her from day 1 but I think most people genuinely thought she was a stunning mature girl and if anything just wanted her to get away from Conor .
She’s let herself down because she’s continued to be with him after he’s been so disrespectful publicly so many times and she’s bringing her child around him

Reactions: 28

floggersunited

Chatty Member
What a pair of absolute muppets. They deserve each other and Ellie is well shot of him. We shouldn’t even bother commenting on here any more, they are both reading here and getting off on it the pathetic twats (I’d prefer to use a different word but I won’t). Unfollowed both.

babynice

Seriously Aoife have a bit of self respect. I’ve had an ex very like Conor so I can understand somewhat, but at her age… she’s making a total fool of herself.

Yummum2020

I said it about faces by graces fella I’ll say it about Conor I wouldn’t ride him if the cunt had peddles he makes me want to vomit

• Haha