Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You apply to go on the show so anything about being asked is a lie. Not a shock with Conor
95% of the contestants the past 3-4 years were scouted from social media. It’s rare nowadays to get through from the application process

Reactions: 8
Imagine if one of them popped up on love island!

Well most of the people on that show are younger then them but look alot older. Connor has a womans body can't see them in love island wouldn't even get an audition. Can't help but wonder what they will be like in 5 years time is he just going to keep eating free food and not do a week's work in the cock box. He seems like the person who would stay living with parents until they die and he gets the house . Still no sign of this house he was meant to be getting months ago hahaha same tit different day....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if they were back together. The both of them due to go to Ibiza. She was at forbidden fruit last night so was he…. 🥱 getting bored shitless with the 2 of them. Same tit different month. GROUNDHOG DAY!!

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t surprise me if they were back together. The both of them due to go to Ibiza. She was at forbidden fruit last night so was he…. 🥱 getting bored shitless with the 2 of them. Same tit different month. GROUNDHOG DAY!!
She enjoys getting walked all over,she's not known around the place as a doormat for nothing.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t say she was at ff yesterday sure she’d be plastered all over Charleens insta. I’d say she has to be careful of the new boobs for a while too

Reactions: 6
Conor was flat out advertising wild roots , bit went to forbidden fruit on the same weekend. HOW do people pay him for this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion : A glow up, new boobs and sick of his lies , Conor off sobbing in Forbidden fruit with the boyz.

Reactions: 1
I see Conor is gonna be a guest on the “Everywhere we go” podcast. They talk about tattle but no date confirmed as to when it’s gonna come out. Can’t see it coming out. It’ll be like the HCHH podcast.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.